Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 11

Story Info
Sexual Surprise: Her Three New Lovers.
4.4k words
4.29
3.3k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
209 Followers

A Special Japanese Dinner

A few weeks later, on a Saturday night in early April, Nora and I again visited Adrian in his apartment. A wonderful meal was prepared for us by a Japanese chef, Haruki Ogawa, who Adrian said had become a good friend of his wife, Janet, and who often cooked for them and their guests. After dinner we thanked Haruki as he left us.

Adrian then led us into the library. We shared glasses of sake as he showed us rare books on early photography that he had collected in recent years, including early British and French erotic photos.

Then, after Adrian had seated Nora in the center of a long leather sofa, he said to her, "Nora, if you are willing James and I will offer you a very pleasurable experience this evening, one with a nice surprise for you. Does that sound interesting to you?"

"I will rely on you two and I will look forward to a nice surprise along the way."

"Good. To begin, I want you to let me blindfold you. I guarantee that it will add to your pleasure. We hope you will enjoy our attentions tonight by experiencing them entirely through the sense of touch."

Nora agreed, saying that she would follow Adrian's guidance to gain pleasure and experience.

Adrian and I sat on either side of Nora. We took our time in undressing her, telling her how beautiful and sexy she looked, and then in running our hands and mouths all over her. Sometimes there were two hands on her and sometimes four, and sometimes one mouth and sometimes two. Nora seemed to relax and to be enjoying our gentle attentions. Even though we proceeded slowly and gently, Nora became more and more aroused, especially when Adrian reached over to hold a small vibrator to her sex as I leaned over from the other side to kiss her mouth and her nipples.

As she approached an orgasm, Adrian asked," Would you like to be fucked now, Nora?" She answered, "Yes Adrian, that is exactly what I need, I need to be fucked right now. Either cock will please me, or one after another. Please!" "Then," Adrian asked, "please scoot down to the edge of the sofa, Nora, and spread you legs wide, and prepare to receive what you have asked for."

Nora, of course, assumed that either Adrian or I would move in front of her and press against her and enter her now wet and waiting pussy. She clearly was ready for that. But even though neither of us moved, she now felt two hands on her upper legs spreading them open and then a hard cock pressing lightly against her lips. "What is this? Who is this?" Nora asked. "Just a very special new treat for you to enjoy," Adrian said. "Your pleasure will be more concentrated if you keep your blindfold on, Nora.

"Take what is being given to you. You know what it is and we will explain later who it is. You will not be displeased. He is very handsome and very gifted. If you do not wish to accept this gift, you may remove your blindfold. We can then end our evening together. But if you want to go ahead, you must give voice to your desire and your receptivity. We want to hear your admission that you need very much for this stranger to take you."

Nora paused for a long moment before she answered, "You two are very clever, aren't you? You are offering me a tempting new experience, but it is one that I suspect you will both be enjoying almost as much as I will. So yes, I am hungry to be fucked. The idea of taking a stranger's cock, someone I can't see as he takes me, is very hot and sexy. Yes, it appeals to me --and yes, I cannot resist.

"Now, watch how I take this man inside my cunt and enjoy him. I want you both to regret that he, not you, is feasting on my passion. And you must accept that as I take this stranger you have brought to me there will be nothing left for either of you tonight. If he is good to me, I will want him again and he can have me any way he wishes and for as long as he can last. So if you accept this, let him begin by entering between my sweet folds where he is so desired. But go slow in me at first so that these two observers can see how much a woman, when really starved for it, can enjoy a man she has never seen before with a cock she has never felt before."

In this way, Adrian and I were both rewarded by our arrangements for the evening, but Nora even more so. And she showed us that she, not me and not Adrian, was in control.

Later, after Haruki had left, we explained to Nora that her unseen lover was in fact the young asian who had made our dinner that evening. Adrian explained that his wife Janet had discovered Haruki, first as a cook and then as equally talented sexually. Adrian said that if we wished he would give us Haruki's phone number, that he was sure to enjoy cooking a meal for us and then staying for a non-culinary course.

After we were home Nora told me how much she enjoyed the evening. "Such a sweet surprise," she said. "I was rewarded for being willing to trust the two of you. Perhaps it is a good lesson in being open to new experiences and having confidence in Adrian's arrangements for us."

Nora with another woman

On a Monday afternoon in mid May, I received a call at my office, not from Adrian but from his wife Janet. "James, we have extra tickets to hear YoYo Ma on Sunday afternoon and wonder if you and Nora could join us. The concert is at 2:00. We could pick you up. And then if you are free, you could come back to our house for an early dinner." I told Janet I would get back to her after I had checked with Nora. I let Janet know the next day that we would pleased accept their invitation.

On Sunday, both Nora and I were a bit tense as we rode to the concert with Adrian and Janet. We did not know what to expect from them later that afternoon. As anticipated, YoYo Ma playing Bach's cello pieces was a joy to listen to. At the Benton's apartment, Janet took drink orders. When she returned with them she was followed by Haruki Ogawa whom Nora saw for the first time since her recent experience with him while she was blindfolded. Janet explained that he would be our chef for a light supper.

I rose to shake his hand and Nora did as well. I watched to see if she would blush but she looked directly at Haruki and kissed him gently on the cheek and said, "So nice to be with you again." Everyone knew what she meant and it was Haruki, not Nora, who blushed and looked at the floor. Dinner was excellent and we all complemented Haruki who then bid us good night. This time he did not return for a sexual performance.

As Nora and I were seated on a love seat opposite Adrian and Janet, Janet said, "It is very nice to finally have the two of you here with both of us. Given all that Adrian has told me, I have wanted to get to know you better than from our brief conversations at gallery openings and at the concert this afternoon. I hope we have a pleasant time together this evening. To encourage that I invite you to share with us this joint that I am going to pass around."

While Nora and I had seldom used marijuana during the past several years it seemed like this might be a time to do so again, both to be polite and to calm ourselves. We soon felt the impact of the fine grass and all four of us became relaxed in the extreme. After confirming that we were feeling very mellow, Janet made a request. She seemed to be the one prepared to guide the rest of us this evening. She said, "The two of you are certainly very attractive, separately and as a couple. I can see why Adrian was so eager to develop a relationship with you, Nora. Perhaps at times I can add something to the mix without intruding selfishly. But what I would like just now is selfish; I would love to see the two of you making love while Adrian and I watch you."

We did so, slowly and sweetly, floating on the high, happy to be together and wanting to please Janet and Adrian as well. I noticed that Adrian and Janet began to touch as they watched us. Her hand on his cock and his between her legs. Adrian slowly undressed Janet so that Nora and I could see her for the first time and as she watched us I could sense her rising desire to join us.

As I continued to finger Nora I asked in a whisper if she thought Janet to be very attractive. "Gorgeous, and very sexy. I'll bet she is horny for sex with you right now. See how she is watching me move my hand on you. I hope you want to have sex with her and will give her what she wants, James. I feel so relaxed now I think I would enjoy watching you and Janet explore one another. After all, you already have seen me have sex more than once it in this same room --with Adrian and then with Haruki."

As they continued to watch us, Adrian began to describe the things that Janet especially enjoys sexually. "She really likes to give head, James, and I know she wants to do that for you. She likes to do 69, and she will willingly give her ass to a man after he has pleased her otherwise. And she likes to be watched, to perform."

Nora said, "Janet, why don't you and I exchange places. I would like to be with Adrian as you and James do whatever will please you."

After Janet joined me she immediately began to stroke my cock and after a few minutes took me in her mouth and sucked loudly. I saw Adrian kiss Nora and then lazily stroke her sex as he watched his wife make me cum. I was satisfied but I knew that Janet was not and I wondered what I could do for her.

But then I heard Adrian ask, "Nora, do find Janet sexy? "

I heard Nora answer, "Yes, she is very sexy!"

Then Adrian said, "I know what Janet would like, Nora, but I don't know if you will give it to her. Janet would love to put her mouth on you and to try to please you as she just pleased James. She will be very good to you. Will you let her try?"

Nora looked at me and I nodded positively. I thought that ordinarily Nora would have said no or struggled with making a response. But then I thought that perhaps all of us being high together would make her more pliable and I knew that she very much would want to please Adrian. And she knew she had my approval. So she said very softly "Yes,I will."

Nora was still in the same position and Adrian still had his fingers on her sex. He left them there while he signaled Janet to crawl over to where he and Nora sat. He put one arm around Nora while using the other one to move her leg so that she was very open for Janet. "Just sit back and relax Nora. Janet knows how to give pleasure to a woman. Close your eyes and just feel."

Nora did so. I watched as closely as I could because I had never seen Nora with another woman and so far as I knew this was completely new to her as well. I could see Janet begin by sliding her tongue along Nora's sex lapping her from near her back hole up to just before her clit and then starting back again. This went on for awhile as Nora became more comfortable with the sensation.

Then Janet moved her tongue slowly in and out of Nora's pussy as though she were a man using just the end of his cock to tease his partner. It was obvious that Nora found this new and pleasant. But it was only when Janet began to use the tip of her tongue to flick Nora's clit that the experience became compelling and built Nora's hunger toward a climax. She made a high whining sound as she finished and I could see her whole body shudder at the peak.

"Thank you for that Janet, that was a wonderful first experience for me."

"Stay with me Nora. We have more to do together."

Nora stayed in place. Adrian put both arms around her with his hands cupping her breasts. Almost immediately Janet began the same cycle with her mouth on Nora. By this time I was rock hard again. I found the sight of these two beautiful women together created one of the most erotic scenes I had ever witnessed. I began to touch myself. As Janet licked Nora along her slit, I saw that she took one finger and placed it at the entrance to Nora's anus. She moved it just a tiny bit, adding and releasing pressure. Nora made a soft mewing sound. Then Janet took her mouth away entirely and slid her thumb into Nora's pussy, going very slowly and deeper while she pushed her finger deeper into Nora's ass. "Do you like that pressure, Nora?" Janet asked. "It feels good doesn't it? I like to feel you tight around me. I want you to like it."

"I do," Nora responded, "I most assuredly do like it!"

Janet continued to moved her thumb in and out of Nora's pussy, however she suspected that the novelty of a finger moving in her ass was what Nora was feeling the most. After using her thumb in Nora's pussy for a few strokes to give her a sense of both places being occupied at the same time Janet again began to tease Nora's clit. She tongued it more firmly and faster than before. She also moved her finger still more deeply into Nora's ass and teased it in and out. "I like to do this for you Nora," she said. She could feel Nora's rising passion and hear her deeper breaths and increasing moans. As Nora came for a second time, Janet could feel Nora tightening her sphincter around her finger.

Nora she shared her feelings. "So good, Janet. So new for me. A strong orgasm both times. Beyond anything I have ever imagined about sex with a woman."

"It was exciting to please you Nora. If you are interested let me know. We can be together alone sometime. There are things for you to learn."

We left soon after this. We talked on the way home. I had several questions for Nora.

"Nora do you want to be alone with Janet? Soon? Do you want to give Janet the kind of sexual pleasure that she gave you tonight? Did you like feeling Janet's mouth and her finger? Did that make you feel like you might want to give your ass to me or to Adrian? Or to some other man?

"Did you like the way the marijuana made you feel? Would you want that again sometimes?

"Nora do you want to watch Adrian fuck his wife? What would you like to see them do together?

At home we discussed these matters far into the night. Nora seemed more than willing to continue to let Adrian lead us to further sexual excitement and she was pleased that Janet might become a part of that. I was more than willing to follow as well. Who could resist any invitation involving such desirable women.

Midnight Black is a new color for Nora--and she loves it!

Once late that spring while I was out of town consulting for several days, Adrian called Nora during the day to invite her to dinner in his apartment that evening. He told her that with her permission he also would like to invite his friend Randall, a handsome physician from Milwaukee who was in Chicago for a couple of days. Adrian mentioned to Nora that Randall was also Janet's good friend. "Nora," Adrian said, "if you join us this can be a very enjoyable evening for you. Randall is a very attractive man and a very successful physician. And he has never been known to fail to please a beautiful woman who wants to be with him. Before you agree to come, Nora, call James and ask him if he feels comfortable with this."

Nora told Adrian that she would have called me in any case, anticipating what might be in store if she agreed to join them. She also told Adrian, and then she told me when she called, that she was very intrigued by this invitation. It would be another new experience for her. Adrian assured her, and she repeated that assurance to me, nothing would happen that evening that Nora did not want to happen. He also told Nora he would not participate in sex with her that evening, only perhaps make suggestions-- and watch in the same way that I sometimes do.

After I retuned from Chicago several days later, Nora recounted that evening to me in great detail. She explained that, after I had assured her of my comfort with this, she joined Adrian and Randall for a French dinner prepared by a private chef and served by his beautiful young assistant. "What surprised me, James, what Adrian had not told me, was Randall was very very black. Not at all like the light brown young boy after my freshman year in college who took the photos I have shown you and who I had sweet sex with a few times then. Randall was as dark as the darkest black person I have ever seen. It immediately made my time with him something new, unexpected and exotic and, I felt immediately and intensely, very, very sexy.

After dinner Adrian asked Nora to sit next to Randall as the three of them enjoyed an after dinner drink; Adrian sat in a matching couch across from them. After only a few minutes of conversation, Adrian asked Nora if she found Randall to be a very attractive man, someone she would like to know much better. Nora told me later that her only response then was to look at Adrian, and then turn to look into Randall's dark brown eyes and nod her head positively with a smile on her face.

Adrian then asked, "Nora, would like for Randall to kiss you?" Again she nodded.

Later she told me, "James, I already was so turned on at that point I opened my mouth and ran my tongue across my lips just to indicate to Randall my eagerness to kiss him. He kissed me and we kept our mouths active together for what seemed like a very long time. His tongue was big and strong. He was not in a hurry. He asked me if I wanted for him to touch me. He did not say where, and I was eager, so I lifted my sweater over my head so that he could have my breasts. I wanted to see his black hands on my pale breasts. Before he could put his hands on me, I also lifted my skirt to show him that I was naked under it. He could choose where he wanted to begin. It was like a very sexy game between us at that point," Nora said. "Clearly we both wanted to play!"

"Randall made the next move, James. First he took my hand in his. And James, I looked at his hand and felt it. His hand was huge and his fingers were thick and long. You know of course what that made me think about--expecting his cock would be big and long as well. And it was. He placed my hand on his crotch so I could feel his hard cock and gauge how far it extended inside his slacks. This was very exciting to me and I began to reach for his zipper to free him so I could see what I was measuring withy hand. Again he surprised me. He told me that before he touched me and before I touched him, if I wanted both of those, he wanted first to see me stimulate myself with my fingers. This was not an ordinary approach to a seduction, but it just heightened my anticipation of taking his length in my hand and my mouth and then in my cunt. I could tell he was accustomed to getting his way and I readily complied with his request.

"I was so keyed up I came almost immediately as I stroked my pussy for him while he looked in my eyes and at my sex. I believe I forgot entirely that Adrian was there with us, watching. I was in a high state of desire. So before Randall even had touched my sex I had already had an orgasm with him.

"Then Adrian asked me to unzip Randall and take out his dick and handle it. Which I did. His cock was beautiful, very black and shiny smooth. As I reached out to begin to stroke Randall, Adrian asked me, "Nora, what are you thinking about right now?" I told Adrian I was thinking I had never seen a cock so long and thick, and I had never touched or taken a dick so big and black and I wanted it very much."

Nora said she told them both, "I have only fantasized about this with James and I have always become very hot when we have pretended I am having sex with someone like Randall."

Nora said she stroked Randall only briefly and then lowered her head to try to take him into her mouth and found it a challenge even to begin, she wondered if he would enjoy it since all she could take was the tip of his cock and not far beyond.

"As I was just beginning to suck him, Randall asked me if I thought I could take him inside me and would like to try. I said I would like to try but I wanted him first to eat my pussy with his thick tongue, to make me very slick when he entered me. But mostly I just wanted to enjoy the sight of his mouth feasting between my widely spread very white legs. As Randall began with his tongue I asked Adrian to watch me enjoy this because he had arranged this for me. I told Adrian how much excitement and pleasure I was feeling. After I came I asked Randall to take me doggy style so that Adrian could watch Randall's cock sliding in and out of me. He did so, going very slowly for a long time to drag out his pleasure and mine. It was wonderful to feel full and the pleasure was intense with each stroke. I was surprised, given his size, I could take him inside me in this position without pain beyond a moment of initial resistance.

albright
albright
209 Followers
12