Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, I felt I was giving Randall and Adrian the kind of pleasure they both wanted. And I was thinking then that later I would pleasure you as I described the evening. Do you like hearing this James? Are you enjoying envisioning me kneeling with my head down and him behind me, his hands holding me and his black cock teasing me and pleasing me with a long slow fucking? Oh, he fucked me so well, James. I am getting hot again just telling you about it and imagining being with him again. Would you want to watch us, James. Wouldn't it make you take your cock out and feel pleasure as I was feeling it and waiting to come until you could see me coming on that big black dick? If you would like us being together like that I will ask Adrian to arrange it for us."

I had grown incredibly horny and hungry listening to Nora and I know she was hot telling me about it. As I entered her I was picturing Randall and Nora making love. Nora enriched that image and teased me while was I moving in her. "Give it to me hard Randall. I want you so badly. This is one of the hottest fucks I have ever had. Maybe the best ever. I keep coming over and over. I will always want to fuck you, Randall; my pussy is your's to claim any time you are near."

I asked Nora, "What did you like about it that would lead you to see him again, Nora?"

"He was handsome, strong, skilled, long lasting, and has a large cock and balls."

"Anything else?"

" That it was so forbidden!"


"What do you mean?"

"That he was black, James. My first mature black lover. It excited me, thrilled me-- to have sex with a handsome proud accomplished black man. To be so turned on by it, more than words can express. I felt ecstatic. I kept thinking of how we must have looked and I wish I had photos or better yet a video of my whole time with him. I would love for you to see how it was for me fucking with him. But next time I want you to be there. And maybe you can take pictures of us."

"Did you like his cock? Tell me."

"You want me to say it again don't you, James. What words would excite you the most. Yes, I loved having his big black cock. I loved holding his balls. I loved his strong dark body. All of it, James. I would have liked to run my hands and my tongue over every part of him. I lusted for it then and I do now. I hope to see him again. I was thinking about what this was I was doing the whole time I was with him, that a black cock was fucking my tight white pussy. Filling me up. It was so good, James. Be happy for me in my pleasure and understand my hunger for more."

12