All Comments on 'Nora in the Sun Pt. 01'

by fakeflowerstories

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
fakeflowerstoriesfakeflowerstoriesover 1 year agoAuthor

The next part of this story is PENDING with the Literotica team, it'll drop over the next couple days! Keep your eyes peeled and don't forget to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tsa can't strip search and any time you are strip searched a member of the opposite sex can not be present by law.

raraewriterraraewriterover 1 year ago

Great premise and promise for more intimate silence between the two. Bravo.

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

That is two pages of wasted space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was ok. Don't have your characters envision all the things that are going to happen, just have them happen.

fakeflowerstoriesfakeflowerstoriesover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Thank you for the advice - it means a lot that you'd take the time to help me out.

@sp9983

Sorry to disappoint you - I don't know if you're going to like the rest of this story then, it's meant to be a very slow burn with a lot of buildup and tension.

@raraewriter

Thank you so much for the kind compliment!

@Anonymous

I know the TSA can't strip search people - not sure how to get this scene in there without ignoring reality a bit though.

Klubot99Klubot99over 1 year ago

Awesome. Really well written. Thanks

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
So real

So many mothers and sons are put into similar situations. These are beautiful segues into pure taboo love. Very well written in content and mechanics.

ekim22ekim22over 1 year ago

Love this! The voyeuristic views, something he's "not supposed to see".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You might wanna do some kind d of research. TSA isn't allowed to do any of what you say.

darken05darken05over 1 year ago

That was a lot more than a β€˜bit’ of ignoring reality. It made the scene extremely hard to get through. Maybe in its next incarnation think of a completely different scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you 'Anonymous' people on here seriously think there are many stories on this website that really do reflect reality for, I don't know, 99% of the worlds population?

It's called fiction for a reason (palm slapping face emogy)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Masterful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ugh I've always hated those a-holes at the North American airports they are worse than the terrorists

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

hate TSA for a reason

vividlyyoursvividlyyours6 months ago

Great writing, but built on a very, very faulty premise.

Lord_StrangeLord_Strange4 months ago

Very nice. Great beginning though Lord Strange had a 'small' issue suspending his disbelief regarding a TSA strip search. This one knows fiction is fantasy but having served in the TSA for nearly a year the absurdity of the situation broke Lord Strange's immersion in the tale. Still, you did a fantastic job describing the MC and his mother's reactions during their search. This one looks forward to reading more. Thank you, Good Sir!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfakeflowerstories@fakeflowerstories
I'm committed to free content on Literotica and will be expanding my list of works here, but the bulk of my stories are for sale on Smashwords. I'd love it if you took a look -- I've always got specials going on. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/FakeFlowerStories I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES