All Comments on 'Nora in the Sun Pt. 05'

by fakeflowerstories

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!!!

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have read all the installments up to this point. Loved every single one. Anxiously waiting for the next one......5⭐s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT!

lovely more awesome buildup of Nora & Brett crosses more forbidden lines, which lines continue to blur on the family vacation continues. As Dad 's dissatisfaction doesn't help with wife Nora (along with continuing to pusher closer to Brett on the vacation trip, intensifies with Brett & Nora including her first rendezvous was a success and a revelation of somewhat "cheating "in house of the Nora's Marriage disintegrates further, I think?

We'll see how it goes next time for Brett & Nora and, more sexy family shenigans at vacation villa simmers & boils with each encounter secret vacation spot of Brett & Nora at the meantime.

Continue on '

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

I love Nora. Super woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 4.

If I slide my finger inside some wet, warm pussy I'm going to slide my big fat brown cock inside of that woman. Mother, sister, aunt, girlfriend I'm getting that pussy.

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

It’s 5 stars. Very erotic. They should wash the sex scents in the waterfalls before going back so the husband would not smell the musky sex odor mother and son produced.

They have to engaged first in oral sex before they finally do the most incestuous taboo of all, The most forbidden but soo exciting and thrilling Mother and son sexual intercourse.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Once, long ago my ex wife stroked me until I came in her hand. I'd never heard of that until now. Everything about it was nice.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Great, but I think it's time to stop saying how pale Nora is, not attractive. Besides, she should be getting a little tan by now. They were so close that Brett should have fucked his mom.

KnightofmindKnightofmind8 months ago

horny and experienced, frustrated Snow White but with twenty extra pounds where it really helps. Great googly-moogly! I sound like the biggest pervert ever! But I want to motorboat voluptuous pale breasts and butt cheaks like an old sailor! Also: please never say teats or paps. Breasts, boobs tits, yah-bows, fun bags, tattas gonzagas, chi chis, cones or titties.

Not teats. Not paps. Those are for animals that don't drive or walk upright and hold things with their thumbs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Two stars the way husband and wife fighting and he leaves plus he go out and dunk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfakeflowerstories@fakeflowerstories
I'm committed to free content on Literotica and will be expanding my list of works here, but the bulk of my stories are for sale on Smashwords. I'd love it if you took a look -- I've always got specials going on. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/FakeFlowerStories I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES