Nora in the Sun Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was achingly hard, my cock straining through my shorts.

She bent low, looking upward at me, her hair veiling her heavy teats swinging gently from side to side as the one piece pushed off of her hips. She straightened, her breasts pushing out, her fingers letting go of the swim suit completely. It fell to her ankles in a shimmer of silvery blue.

Mom pressed her legs together, her feet crossing as she stood staring up at me, her yielding thighs pushing softly, showing only the black triangle of hair above the connection of her legs. I wanted to bury my face in her.

Her hands came together in front of her, covering the patch of hair, hiding her apex from me. "It's your turn," she said, hoarse, struggling to keep her voice even. "Fair's fair." She looked down at the protrusion in my swimwear. Back up to me. Back down.

I pulled mine off with one move, let them fall, let my manhood free. I felt it throbbing -- watched as my mother's eyes focused on it, following every twitch it made. Her mouth opened as I flexed it, forcing it to arc upward. The anticipation was extreme. For both of us. She closed her mouth and I saw her eyes flaring, staring fixedly at my cock.

Her feet shifted. It wasn't much, but it was enough to see her thighs barely part, to finally reveal the hint of pink under her pubic hair. I felt precum rising from deep within. I felt myself coiling like a predator. I wanted to drive into her. To take her. To give my mother everything, to plunder everything she had.

I took a step forward.

No going back.

We made our choice to be here, to be together.

And to embrace all the consequences of it.

The lust exploded upward in me like an unstoppable tidal wave - I strode up and pushed her back -- we collided with the mossy rock walls. Mom gasped, I pressed against her -- our skin was hot, burning, and our mouths collided -- our wet kisses seared our lips, our skin. I squeezed her neck, feverishly grabbing at her legs, her breasts, circling around behind her, sliding down along her lower back, grabbing her ass and driving my fingers into the softness of her cheeks, wanting to tear her apart and to devour all of her soft, fragile flesh. She gasped heavily, pain or pleasure, I wasn't sure, but her hands clutched at me, one tightly held my hair before pressing at my face, sliding downward along my stomach, her other hand pressing behind her, feeling the cool, slick moss all along her back.

I pressed my cock onto the indent of her hip and she looked down, eyes wide, breathing heavily. "Wait -- son," she gasped, before I sealed my mouth over hers again, our tongues pushing past each other, breathing each other in.

Her hand went down my stomach while we kissed, her fingers lightly tracing down my pubic hair, weaving through it as she pressed her palm along my pelvis. Her hand opened up. Her soft fingers moved into a circle...

...as she wrapped them around my throbbing cock. I felt her body react as she touched my erection, the surprised shivers as I twitched in her grasp. Pleasure rocked through me as she squeezed, as our kiss disconnected and she looked down, open mouthed, marveling as her hand started to move up and down.

A bead of clear precum shot upward, emerging at my tip. "Brett," she whispered. "My baby boy." Her hand started moving faster, jerking me off as I clutched at her soft, pillowy ass, as I kissed along her neck, behind her ear, holding her tightly to feel her excitedly tremble as the handjob increased in speed, as her grip tightened, as her breathing became louder and faster in her excitement.

I reached farther, pulling her ass cheeks apart, leaning to bring my own fingers closer to her from behind. It was impossibly hot between her legs, the heat emanating from a pink, wet place calling my fingers home. My fingers pushed farther, and found... a slickness. A scent that rose, a heady musk from her arousal. I traced along it and mom shook under me, her handjob slowing as she took in the sensation of the cool rock wall and my fingers exploring between her legs.

I pushed at the firm, rich lips of her pussy. It felt immediately slippery -- and as I teased my finger between each lip, I felt mom tense under me. Her mouth opened, her breath caught. She looked up at me. Waiting.

I pushed farther, my index and middle fingers sinking in the feeling of her heat and wetness, of the tight pressure inside her. Her eyes widened. I went a knuckle deep, two knuckles, and then leaned forward, kissing her, plunging my tongue down her throat as she closed her eyes. My fingers pushed in farther, sinking all the way, and mom gave a moan through our connected lips.

I curled my fingers slowly. Felt her squirm with pleasure as I pushed against the top of her insides, where I knew a more sensitive spot lay. "Brett!" She made a high-pitched squeal. She gasped, pulling her lips off of mine, shocked at the noise she made. Stared into me with a look of surprise, her soft pink lips trying to say something, anything to explain the way she reacted to my fingers, still curling inside her, rubbing against that spot. I moved them in a 'come here' motion, and with each movement of my fingers, her eyes heavily fell closed, then back open as I pushed along at the slick, wet walls inside. Her moaning rose and fell. "Ohh..." she shuddered and leaned her head back, closing her eyes.

Then her hand moved faster on my cock, gripping it tight, moving up and down, faster and faster. My legs buckled from the pleasure that rocked through me as my mother's hand passed into a blur, her soft fingers pressing into my rod as she jerked me off, her breathing fast in worked up effort. I tensed up, and she leaned her head forward, looking down at the way I throbbed and bucked, looking up at my face, watching the way I reacted to her expert hands.

I felt it building. Pressure, at the base of my shaft. My testicles started to constrict, to tighten. I felt it rising. I couldn't breathe, the rising ecstasy stopping my words as I passed beyond the point of no return.

Something was coming up. Now.

"Mom," I groaned. "I'm going to... I'm gonna..."

She locked eyes with me, her cheeks red, her breathing heavy.

Without looking away, my mother whispered, "I know, baby."

And I exploded.

Mom quickly moved her hand from the wall to catch it -- the semen that pumped from my cock in an endless stream, shooting into her hand as she kept jerking me with the other one. It kept going, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes back in pleasure as she loosened her grip slightly and shifted to jerking me off in an underhanded grip, her fingers splaying over my balls as she massaged them, the cum finally slowing, falling to the earth between my feet in drops.

She stepped back, letting go of my cock, my fingers pulling loose from inside of her. I staggered, the last drops of semen still falling from me in long, thin strands to the ground. My mother looked down at her palms, one hand empty, the other cupping the puddle of silvery, cloudy white. She stared at it in curious horror, still breathing heavily. The blush of her cheeks had spread down her neck, over her chest, the pink nipples now red from excitement.

I could see a faint glistening between her legs where my fingers had just been.

"What have we done," she whispered, awestruck, still looking at my cum, which was now trickling between her fingers and dripping into the leaves.

I wasn't sure how to respond. We had crossed a line, for reasons that no one, no one, could possibly accept or understand. But I understood.

And she did too.

She looked at me, curious. And then she remembered. "Your father," her voice dropped, disappointed in the reality that came flooding back, "is going to wake up soon."

What we did was suddenly starkly out of place in our minds, like a piece that didn't go with this puzzle.

How could we possibly treat this as anything but a dangerous situation that had to end? How could we possibly accept what we had just done?

remembered my dad was on the couch, passed out when we left.

I remembered that mom was married to him.

That he was the one funding the vacation.

I remembered that I had to go back to college when we made it back.

I knew that outside of this secret place, there were too many obstacles, too many people that could find out, too many risks to the rest of our lives.

There was no way we could continue, but how could we possibly even look each other in the eye when we had just pleasured each other -- when my fingers had been inside my own mother, when my cum still dripped from her lovely white fingers?

The rest of my life flared before me. All the places where mom and I would interact were a dark, unreadable blur.