Nora in the Sun Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our beers came. Mom signaled again for tequila. "I want to let loose tonight," she said, excited. And so we did. I watched her, trying to guess at what was going on inside her head. She had a suppressed look -- one of concern.

We drowned ourselves in tequila, in beer, the haze and heat of alcohol rising as the sun set, darkening the bar. With every drink, mom's concern seemed to vanish. The alcohol simmered in our blood, our muscles and our tongues relaxed. The music began -- we got up to dance, and whirled around each other, mom's legs revealing themselves over and over, the sweat forming on her chest and wicking at her hair as she exerted herself, glorying in the fun and freedom. She pressed against me at one point, whispering, "you don't get to touch, but that doesn't mean I can't do what I want." Her ass pressed against my pelvis, hard, and I felt the softness of her ass cheeks pressing against my rapidly growing hard on. She pushed against it, her face growing redder as my mother toyed with my cock through my pants.

As she danced, the occasional man came up to her, trying to get her to move with them instead, no doubt cluing into the fact that my hands couldn't touch her, but she didn't bother with them, drawing closer to me instead. I got dirty looks by the handful from the disappointed guys who desired her. I felt like I was six inches taller and six inches bigger, easily.

Hours went by in ecstatic dancing, the music deafening us, the taste of the alcohol growing sweeter and sweeter as we downed more of it. My cock almost hurt with the pleasure of pressing between her ass cheeks through the sheer material of her dress. She would occasionally turn to face me, allowing my erection to push against the front of her hips. With each movement she made eye contact, opening her mouth as the head of my cock twitched against her.

I reached out a hand to grab her waist, but she pushed her own hand against it. "Be good," she said, seemingly delighted at telling me what to do. "Otherwise, you get nothing later, remember?" I remembered, frustrated at mom's insistence on rules that she got to flaunt in my face. But what could I do? I wanted her. I wasn't going to mess up her offer to give herself to me for anything.

"Come on," she said to me after a round of shots. "Let's go."

I followed her out, entranced. We stepped into the cool night air. It must have been midnight -- people were pooled through the streets. Mom led the way, half stumbling in our drunk walk. Every once in a while she turned around and smiled at me, her cheeks flushed with the alcohol. People watched us as we went by, and I could tell what they were thinking -- that I was an incredibly lucky man, and that I was with a woman that wanted me deep, deep inside her.

The streets cleared as we wandered out of the commercial quarter. Ships floated in the water ahead, distant rows of pontoon docks and sheltered mooring posts dotted the ocean. Mom kept turning, gesturing for me to follow her, her pink cheeks vivid in the darkening space.

We were alone on the docks. The pontoons below us rose and fell in the mellow tide. It was dark -- only the light of the moon and a few lone electric lamps made it at all possible to see. We made it to a sheltered spot on the edge, the tin roof above us, aluminum rails lining the space, the wood below bleached by the salt and sun.

"How badly do you want your mother?" Mom asked. She leaned back against a rail, her hair loose and flowing around her chest. She slightly raised a leg and crossed it. I thought I could see a thin glimpse of the edge of her panties. She raised an eyebrow at me while I tried to come up with an answer.

"And what do you think you're going to do while I've still got you grounded?" She asked, snickering.

I gripped the railing. Furious at her teasing. It looked like she wasn't about to let me do much of anything.

"You know," she said, her fingers trailing up her waist, "I can let you do other things..."

I snapped up. "Like what?"

"It depends," she pouted. "Are you going to be a good boy?"

I couldn't help but tell she was mocking me. It made my cock throb in frustration, my chest pulse with anger. I wanted to grab her by the neck. To bend her over the railing, tear her dress upward. Mom could tell I was getting heated. That I was trying to relax. To hold back. She leaned back and gave a soft laugh.

"How about..." she conceded, "if I won't let you actually fuck me... maybe you can fuck between your mother's thighs?"

My anger disappeared. What remained was a drive that jetted me forward. I pinned her to the rail, pressed against her. My grip was tight behind her. Her heavy breathing brushed against my mouth. She looked up at me, her pupils dilated, a faint smile coming through the excitement and fear in her face.

"Is that a yes?" She gasped.

"Turn around," I snarled.

"Only between my thighs," mom whispered, turning around. "It shouldn't be too hard. I'm so, so wet right now." She turned her head back. "But you're still grounded. And right now, that means no hands on me." She took one of my hands and placed it on the railing, then picked up my other hand, circled it around her, and placed it on the rail on her other side. I had my beautiful mother, who was always more quiet and elegant and composed finally caged in with my arms, pushing against my cock with her hips.

It was like my mom was hungry to take cock. My cock.

"Ready?" She pushed her hips back and rubbed against me. "You can't let go of the rails."

"Alright," I could barely speak.

My mother brought her hands back, looking ahead and away from me, blindly moving her fingers up my pants and to my button. One hand expertly found my zipper and pulled it down in a smooth motion, the other gripped the button on my waistband and gave it a little tug. My pants were loose. Her other hand cruised over my underwear. Her palm felt cool as I felt it through the thin cotton. I pushed my hips forward, grinding my cock against her hand, and she tucked her fingers into the waistband, pulling it down. My cock pulled free from my underwear and into the coolness of the night.

My mom's hands wrapped around my length. She gave a soft hiss as her fingers coiled on the shaft and gave it a light squeeze. "Ohhh... Brett..." Her voice shook with anticipation. "You're going to be a good boy with this thing, aren't you?"

All of her insistence on the rules drove me crazy. I groaned and pushed against her, and she tucked it lower, pushing my head against the cotton of her panties. I felt the humid wetness between her legs, wicked into the soft cloth, and felt the fragile heat of her pussy emanating. She pushed the tip of my cock on it and we made a noise together, relishing the feeling of our hot parts pushing against each other, of the slight give between her pussy lips.

"Hold on," she gasped, letting my cock go. She reached under her dress, and pulled downward. I could see the glimpse of her panties falling as she let them drop to the ground. She stepped out of one leg and then pushed her hips back, presenting her ass to me for the first time.

I felt the nakedness of her ass against my thigh. Between her lovely white cheeks, below the curve of her bottom, I could almost see the pale pink of her slit -- my mother's pussy in view as she thrust her rear back for me to behold. It took everything in me to not let go of the railing, to dip my face down and to lick all over her and to taste her again. She spread her legs. I wanted nothing more in life than to grab her by the waist and thrust in to her before she could react.

Instead, I let her play. Mom's hand went back again and grabbed my cock, guiding it lower. "You're too tall," said mom quietly, the sound of the water below kneading the docks. I saw her feet flex, she rose to her tip toes, and then moved slowly back, guiding the softness between her thighs around my cock, before I was completely between her legs, my cock aligned under her cunt. Then she slowly settled down, and I could suddenly feel the wet heat of her entrance.

She closed her legs, sealing in my cock between her soft, juicy thighs, and I felt my cock closed in, almost as if I were balls deep in someone. But instead, I was between the thighs of my mother -- and I couldn't keep from moving. I pushed farther, feeling her slickness coating the top of my cock.

Mom shuddered. I couldn't help it -- my cock flexed, and it pushed between her pussy lips. It wouldn't have taken much at all for my cock to move inside her -- but I held back, entirely for reasons I didn't want to accept. It was wet between her legs -- her wetness and arousal clear after all the time we spent flirting and dancing and anticipating -- her cunt was ready even if she didn't want to use it. Instead, she let her juices drip all over me, gasping.

She gave a slight move with her hips, sliding the pocket around my cock. She gave a grunt as she angled her hips higher, pushing her clit against the head of my cock. I could almost feel it, but she definitely could. Mom shook as she carefully swiped herself up and down, letting the head of my rod push against her nub, as she shuddered in pleasure.

It wasn't enough for either of us -- I could tell. Mom's gasping seemed frustrated, urgent, but unsatisfied.

"You want it, don't you?" I asked. I pushed my hips into hers and she opened her mouth, eyes closed.

"Need what?" Her voice was high. Tense.

"Cock," I said. Her reaction was clear. She shook, involuntarily pressing her ass onto me as she rubbed her cunt all over me.

Mom shook her head. "No, baby, not now... not yet..." Her voice was a whine. It was immeasureably slick between her legs now. She moved back in a rhythm, allowing her legs to fuck on my cock, relishing the feeling of her hole rubbing all along my length. But I knew she wanted more. As I did. It was unbearable. I needed her. I needed to be deep, deep inside my mother.

"Do you want me to?" I asked, pushing my lips against her ear.

"N...no baby," mom said, whining. "Well..."

I pushed upward at an angle. My cock slipped against her hole, and I felt something giving. Mom gave a heavy breath, and flinched forward. "Brett..." her voice was a mixture of warning and wanting. "You're being bad. I'm your mother -- you can't."

"And what are you going to do?" I let go of the rails, and gripped her arms. Mom gasped. But she didn't resist. Instead she looked back at me, her gaze hungry, her mouth open, her eyes wide.

"Nothing," her lips moved in slow motion. She gave a slight smile and drunkenly pushed her hips even farther back, saying in a careful, begging whine, "do you want to fuck me, Brett? Do you want to be inside your mother?"

I pulled back, my cock slipping against her cunt. I angled upward, and carefully moved it towards her pink entrance -- her labia quivered as I moved forward and slowly pushed it against her lips. She was unbelievably slick -- her wetness was hot, scalding, and her lips parted before my head. I pushed into my mom for the first time -- the flesh giving way, bathing my cock in the unstoppable pleasure of liquid heat. My mother's sweet, soft pussy accepted me -- all of me -- as I incestuously sank inside of her.

Mom's back arched as she took me in, inch by inch, her breath stopping as I entered into her, deeper and deeper. I felt myself getting dizzy as I sank up to the hilt, feeling my balls push against her labia as well. My cock twitched involuntarily, over and over.

"Oh, fuck," mom gasped, rolling her eyes back.

I was there. I was inside her.

I was balls deep inside my own mother, and she was quivering on my cock as I twitched within her.

"Fuck, mom..." I groaned as I tightened my grip on her arms. I started to move.

The slippery feeling, volcanically hot inside her soaked my cock in unbelievable pleasure -- I pulled back, feeling the suction of her pussy clinging to me, and then pushed back in, the firm give of her tightness swallowing me up again. Mom's mouth opened wide as she tried to breathe, the pleasure overtaking her.

"Is it good?" I asked, hissing. "Do you like your son inside you?"

"Fuck, baby..." Mom gasped, trying to respond. With each movement in and out, she shivered. "Brett, you feel so much better than your father..."

"Hold on to the rail," I ordered her. "I'm going to fuck you better than dad ever could."

My mother shuddered and sucked in a breath, trying to steady herself, her hips trembling in anticipation for me.

I pulled back, and then slammed forward, a wet slap echoing over the water, my head pushing against something soft deep, deep inside her. Mom gave an uncontrollable gasp. I pulled back, and then slammed into her again. Mom whined, "oh, yes... please, fuck me, please!" Her words unlocked something in me, the booze hazed over my thoughts, and I let go.

I drove forward and into her, starting to fuck, slapping my hips against her plush ass, the loud, sticky smacking sound of fucking overcoming everything else. Mom shuddered in my grip, trying to speak, but her words were disappearing in the moans that escaped her as I drove my cock in and out of her cunt, feeling the mind-numbing pleasure of my cock plunging deep in and out of her at the edge of the docks.

I felt her tensing. Her cheeks were red in the half light, her panting was practically breathless. "Fuck, baby..." she moaned. "Ohhh... that makes your mother feel so good. Just keep fucking mommy like that, ohhhh..." I used her arms as grips, pulling her back, using my mother's body like a fuck toy, feeling the clench of her pussy around my cock as I fucked inside of her. I changed my angle and slammed into her, pushing deeper and deeper against the walls of her cunt.

I went faster, the slapping sound increasing in volume and frequency, mom's gasps getting louder, a mix of pain and pleasure as I tore into her, savaging her pussy with my cock until she started to give an uninterrupted whine. "Babyyyy..." Mom's lips parted and she leaned her head back. I let go of one of her arms and wrapped my bicep around her neck. I could feel her breathing, simultaneously tensing and melting under me.

I tightened my arm, lightly choking her, and plunged into her faster. "Fuck!" mom gave a strained cry as her lower back tightened, and as she started to shake in my arms as my cock stroked inside her. I pushed faster, and I felt both of her hands go up and clutch at my forearm, her nails digging in as she started to cum.

"Cum for me," I whispered, in full control, my mom's throes causing her to let go of her sanity.

"Yes, yes, baby, mommy's going to cum," mom whined, her nails digging in deeper, "Mommy's going to cum all over her baby's cock," and then she did, her mouth opening in a soundless, ecstatic scream of pleasure, her cunt gushing hot fluid over me, her entire body shaking and shuddering, her knees growing weak as she fell over the railing, only my arm around her upper body keeping her from falling into the sea.

I didn't stop, feeling a strength and heat building in my core -- mom was cumming for me -- and soon, it was my turn. Mom rolled in my arms as she moaned, the waves of her orgasm causing her to lose conscious awareness, the juices flooding her pussy bathing over my cock and soaking against my pants, her ecstasy unstoppable as her baby boy gave her pussy what it needed, deep inside her.

My balls felt heavy, tingling as they slapped against her ass as I kept fucking, her groans and gasps driving them to contract, to build in anticipatory strength. I started to grunt as I felt it rising, as my cock throbbed inside her while I drove into her, her mind breaking with pleasure as a second orgasm suddenly rocked her, causing her to exclaim loudly, "oh fuck, yes, don't stop fucking mommy's cunny, yes!"

I felt it building -- I felt the cum rising in me -- and so did mom.

"Pull out," she suddenly gasped as she realized what was happening.

I tightened my arm around her neck in response, feeling my balls start to constrict and to push my semen upward.

"Brett," her voice rose in panic and pleasure, "please, Brett, don't cum inside me." I wasn't going to listen - I felt out of control, my cock thrusting inside her on its own, my physical instincts overtaking even the thought that I was about to cum inside the woman who gave birth to me. "Please, use my mouth," she begged. "Please, Brett. Don't cum inside me -- not yet."

My mother was powerless in my arms, still writhing with pleasure. I could have cum inside her cunny -- I could have busted deep, deep within my mother's womb and there was nothing she could have done to stop me if I wanted it. I could have pumped all of my pent up seed, deep inside her, forcing her body to take it, and she wouldn't have fought me -- she would have even liked it, judging by the way she still creamed over my cock, pushing herself hard on to it. But the way she pleaded with me and the way she looked at me stopped the animalistic instinct. Her dark eyes stared deep into me, pleading. "I'll be a good girl and swallow, I promise," she whispered.

The animal in me thought that was good too.

I pulled out, her pussy making an audible, slick pop as my cock departed her tightness, and mom, true to her promise, turned around and fell to her knees, opening her mouth just for me. Her hand went up and she started to jerk me off - her tongue emerged and she looked up, grateful, as I moved past the point of no return.

Semen burst from my tip in ropes -- it showered over her lips as she closed her mouth over me, tasting her juices, the hot, wetness of her tongue moving under my cock as I came, and she pushed her head onto me, letting the cum go straight down her throat. I reached for either side of her face and forced myself into her, deeper, just like that morning, and I heard her soft whimpers as she swallowed my cum, as my balls pumped ounces and ounces of her son's semen as deep into her as it could.

She gave a last moan as she suctioned on my cock, pulling back, and popping off of my head, strings of my cum trailing from her lips. She wiped at her mouth with the back of her hand, breathless.

I stumbled back, zipping up my pants. It was the second time I used my mother's mouth, and all within the same day. I shuddered with pleasure and testosterone as I felt the sheer dominance of my privilege. "This means I'm not grounded anymore," I said, trying to keep from falling over, "right?"

Mom smiled at me, sitting back on the pier, her hands moving up her long, long legs. She stared at me for what felt like minutes as the reality of what we had just done settled around us. Her fingers went over her pussy, feeling at where I had just pounded her, where her son had made her orgasm using his cock.

"No honey, you're not grounded anymore." She shivered in pleasure, hands on her pelvis, watching my fading bulge. "What did you think of being inside your mother?"

"I think I liked it about as much as you did," I replied. Mom sighed and leaned against the rails, blissful.

"That was so, so bad of us. To think, I almost let my son cum inside me. While he was supposed to be grounded, no less. We should probably get back," said mom, closing her eyes, sleepy. "It means a lot to me, by the way," she said, through loose lips. "It must have taken a lot to keep from cumming inside mommy, huh?"

I felt my cock twitch again. It didn't have any juice left, but it knew something sexy when it heard it.

"Well, I just want you to know, it was a very gallant thing you did, pulling out and letting mommy take it in her mouth again." Mom looked up at me with a sultry look. "And just know I'm not saying you can't cum inside me, someday," she sighed again. "But I just want to wait a bit. I'll save it for you."

I stepped over to her and picked her up. She leaned on me, legs weak, as we walked back out to the streets. I ordered a taxi on my phone and we made it to the end of the docks where the streets began, and minutes later, a taxi arrived to bring us back.