Nora in the Sun Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom drifted in and out of sleep as we rode in the back. Our driver this time was a lot more respectful, keeping his eyes on the road, only glancing once at my mom and then at me, putting the puzzle pieces together on the kind of relationship we had just discovered with each other. The streets disappeared as we made it onto the main road that brought us back toward the villas, until the sandy path that led up to the two story bungalow came into view. Mom woke up and we stumbled out, as if we were just two kids coming home after an illicit party. The feeling of the breeze and the sound of the surf in the distance brought us back to reality.

It felt like going back to a disappointing second life.

"That was fucking fun. I wish we could have done that forever," I said out loud. Mom clung to me, finally standing a little straighter.

"I know, hun," she said sadly. Then she patted at her waist. "Oh, fuck. I left my panties on the dock." We laughed quietly as we went up the steps to the front door.

We made it to the front, let ourselves in. Dad's shoes were still in the front. It was pretty clear he was still in the house, so we let go of each other and carefully moved through the house. "Dad's probably still on the couch," mumbled mom. "Help me up the stairs, will you?" I escorted her up, as much of a college gentleman as I could muster. We made it to her door.

Mom gently swayed, elegant even in her drunk, post-orgasmic state. I took her hand. She looked at me curiously.

"I had fun tonight," I said, as if this were the end of a date.

Mom smiled as if she were a young woman again. "You're sweet," she said. "I had fun too." She put her ear close to mine. "Lots."

I pulled her closer to me. Brought her lips to mine.

Her soft mouth lightly pressed against me. Her eyes closed, her body softened against me.

The door opened and dad stood there, red eyed and stinking of booze again.

Mom pulled away from me like a snapping rubber band. Just in time.

"Have a good date?" Dad mumbled, his eyes hardly focused. "You guys have been going out a lot." He yawned and stumbled back, looking mom up and down. "Hey, hot stuff," he said. Mom's eyes rolled at his crass comment.

"I'm sleeping on the couch," she said, already headed down the stairs. "Get a blanket for me, will you Brett?"

I shrugged at dad, who grumbled as he closed the door.

Mom was downstairs, sighing as she settled into the couch. I tossed her a blanket from one of the downstairs closets and she caught it, wrapping it tightly around herself.

"Not enough room to snuggle, dear," she said, humming as I passed by, melting into the cushions. "You'll have to... go to your room..." She yawned.

"But that means I'm in the same doghouse as dad," I teased.

One of mom's eyes opened. She looked me up and down, gave a last smile and said, "you sure are. Putting that big, yummy cock where it doesn't belong. You fucked your mother, didn't you baby?" She started a soft snore almost immediately after finishing.

Stunned, and unsure if I was grounded again, I stumbled off to bed, feeling the exhaustion taking hold. I fell into my sheets and passed out immediately.