All Comments on 'Nora in the Sun Pt. 09'

by fakeflowerstories

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great series. I’ve loved every bit of it. Please continue!

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

I’m starting to lose interest when I hear the word “slut” specially with mother and son incest. The father must be aware of the smell of sex as the mother and son fucks around him. The mother’s musky pussy odor rising up on the air as the son sliding his cock in and out of her.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

I’ll say it again “I love Nora”

Didn’t like the ‘bitch’ and ‘slut’ part but gladly neither did she.

Excellent story, excellently written, tantalising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT NORA & BRETT RAMP UP THE INTENSITY & THE DANGER

While Brett gave it Nora) on the couch after the earlier 69 on the table (with oblivious dad out again this morning) with almost reverse cream pie. As Brett & Nora playful & serious play by play continue with their sexy shenanigans as Brett dodged another grounding bullet from Nora after dirty slutty talk with Nora. Also, mom Nora trying to lecture on younger girls to field test on Nora instead as files her advice at the beach.

along with drunk dad returning from the day of booze again, as Nora had a exceptional white dress on,

besides Bad girl Nora sitting son lap with a riskier liaison taking place right in front of him (unaware -) by the tv attention divided between the two. While Brett had almost another cream pie with orgasmic Nora didn't pull out almost in time either.

(Including with Brett & Nora dodged bullet by dad their as Nora was sleeping again on the couch, but Brett offered Nora a chance to sleep in his bed. Which she flattered but turned it down because it was too risky tor Nora & Brett and Dad.

We'll see how it goes next time for Nora & Brett vacation trip last 3 days winds up and down as the sexy escapades continue in" Nora in the Sun "part 10.

continue on

catch Ya later

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Dirty talk getting spicy

bobman47bobman47over 1 year ago

a great series. I’ve loved it. Please continue

lgb400lgb400over 1 year ago

They need to cuck the dad

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Very hot. Keep it coming.

5 stars

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

A mother should be treated with respect at all times most specially when in the act of sexual intercourse. She loves her son so much that she even allow to commit the most forbidden taboo incestuous act with her son. She knows that it’s immoral, sinful and against the law but she lets her son’s penis to slide in and out in her vagina. The son should be grateful for that. And the least he can do is whisper in his mom’s ear saying that he loves her very much that she is beautiful and gorgeous, that he appreciates her love for him. The mother would love to hear this lovely words from her beloved son as she looks him in the eye and at the same experiencing the most wonderful feeling of her son’s cock buried deep inside her. Then giving her son a loving embrace as she feels him squirting deep inside her womb.

raraewriterraraewriterover 1 year ago

Agree with Rodav. Lovers are considerate.

photokenphotoken6 months ago

Never disrespect a lover!

vividlyyoursvividlyyours6 months ago

You almost lost me with the 'mommy slut' stuff. It's out of character for both of them and someting I don't care for in a love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfakeflowerstories@fakeflowerstories
I'm committed to free content on Literotica and will be expanding my list of works here, but the bulk of my stories are for sale on Smashwords. I'd love it if you took a look -- I've always got specials going on. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/FakeFlowerStories I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES