All Comments on 'Nora in the Sun Pt. 11'

by fakeflowerstories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Pregnancy ruins the forbidden but erotic and thrilling incestuous act. Specially of a mother and son.

Mother and son fucking while talking with husband on the phone is very exciting when done carefully and quietly. However, when it becomes so loud and obvious to the other end of the phone chances are big of getting caught and the story becomes unrealistic.

I normally give you 5 stars. I gave you 4 today.

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Excellent! Very hot. You need to keep this going now that the final barrier has been crossed. Will she cuckold her husband?

I think it was the first time you mentioned he had two other siblings, you may need to correct that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CRAZY IN LOVE (THOSE CRAZY KIDS) SHUCKS!

Brett & Nora have crossed another forbidden threshold again, along with oblivious cucking of daddy dearest, after Brett & Nora's night dancing at the club tuned into more carnal pleasure before dad unexpected call had been answered mid coitus as Ms., Nora was just as daring in the kitchen and at the hotel with phone blowjob conversation (fake restaurant eating talk) along Ms. Nora doggy style pounding at phone only increased their ardor as Brett & Nora crossed the final forbidden line. A bareback (potential impregnation), Alas Nora had some projection pregnancy pill after 72 hours afterwards.

We'll see how it goes next time for Nora & Brett last few days at the Cancun hotel at the meantime.

Continue on

Catch Ya later'

Cheers!

RealBearRealBearover 1 year ago

Cannot wait to see if he gets Nora bred! While cucking dad at the same time.

lgb400lgb400over 1 year ago

You have to cuck the father

Klubot99Klubot99over 1 year ago

Incredible. Awesome. Thanks

zackoffzackoffover 1 year ago

Enjoyed what you have created thus far. The characters have some depth (Nora and Brett) while the father can probably be described in a sentence or two. I like your flow of prose and your description of the depth of passion between mother and son. However, going forward, I don't see a good outcome for Nora and Brett. These last two chapters have forshadowed an outcome that would put a damper on their guarded bliss. I think it is because I, as the reader, feel that Nora and Brett have lost ALL respect for the father and the ensuing cuckholdry is sad. The father may have acted completely disrepectfully to Nora and Brett but did he need to be cuckhold by his wife in such a manner? Did he really deserve that? They have but a few days left in "paradise" but what is left of the family? What will their return to "reality" be like? I'll guess I will soon find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weak chapter in fairly strong series. It's undermined by the whole "oblivious husband on the phone as his wife and her lover cuck him while on the other line." First, that's been done to death. Second, I agree with another poster that how it's done here is even more implausible than usual. It's a shame because they should have been the highlight chapter as Brett and Nora truly consummate things.

Also, the dad character is just absurd: a paper-thin "bad guy" without one redeeming trait. His main role in this story is to be the inconsiderate and inattentive jackass who drives his wife into the arms of their "gentleman" son. Ok. That's weak but workable. Yet, then he keeps popping back into the story for no reason other than to be "the cuck" as his wife and son screw each other within his presence/hearing. And that didn't work and makes Nora and Brett look vicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In one hand, your story is well written. Spelling, grammar etc. -that's all fine. The dialogues are fine and seem like real people would talk. That puts yout story in the upper 10% of stories in here.

On the other hand:

* All three main characters are thouroughly unlikeable persons. The dad is - as mentioned by others - just a Plot device and has no depth to him. The son is in principle as bad as his dad in how he treats the woman he claims to love. There is rough play and there is abusive behavior - the way his sex scenes are portraied steer strongly towards the latter.

The mother is the only character with some ambiguity to her. Married to an asshole, I can somewhat follow her wish for some come-uppance. But the way she behaves the drawbacks and then the "passionate" behavior during the Sex scenes remind me of someone with borderline syndrome. And I'm fairly sure this is not the Intention here.

You mentioned that is was an attempt at a slow burn, romantic and somewhat realistic approach the subject. There is no romance here that i could find, there are two vile men and a wife with some issues. The slow burn is okayish in that there is a progression of things, but that stays within the general margins of stories with more than three parts (nudity - fondling - oral - sex - creampie). There was no realism here. And that is down to the characters. You can have a plot with unlikeable characters - but to make that work they would need to be relatable, and for that they need some complexity, something that makes one understand where they come from. This was missing for me. I cannot understand why she stays married to him or he to her. I cannot understand why she falls for her son, who treats her just as appalingly if not even worse than her husband.

I admire your ambition and i would rather see someone aim high and miss than reading the Same shit for the umpteenth time. I would suggest you try to be more empathetic with your female characters in the future. Keep trying!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 year ago

For me you should have written the entire story as a whole. Also I would have made the kid an only child. However with that said this part of the story brought me back to a night of sex that was easily on my top five if not top 3. We don’t why but when we were laying there trying to catch our breath I quietly said to her that was the fuck of the year. She nodded her head and we fell asleep.

Bringing me back to that memory you got a five in this section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfakeflowerstories@fakeflowerstories
I'm committed to free content on Literotica and will be expanding my list of works here, but the bulk of my stories are for sale on Smashwords. I'd love it if you took a look -- I've always got specials going on. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/FakeFlowerStories I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES