All Comments on 'Nora in the Sun Pt. 12'

by fakeflowerstories

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Loved this story- especially the realism of the premise- hopefully there is more to come

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Loved this story- hope there is more to come….

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

This has been a fantastic story! Quit an emotional roller coaster. I truly hate to see it end and would love to see more, maybe a new version of them at home and dealing with dad. I do hope you can keep writing and will be looking for more. Thank you very much.

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

This was an excellent, very hot series. Well thought out and well written. Selfishly, i want you to continue with Nora & Brett to see how they deal with his father.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this entire series! Teary eyed when they visited the waterfall the second time, cried in Ch.23 at the decision they made. You have this wonderful knack of writing so descriptively, emotions jump off the pages as I read them. To this point I've only commented anonymously, I will be creating a profile for myself to put you as my first favorite author. I wish I could give you more than only 5 stars. BTW, my real name is Rafe.

PH4R40HPH4R40Hover 1 year ago

Best of luck on your journey to write full time. I didn’t read every chapter but absolutely loved the ones I did.

zackoffzackoffover 1 year ago

This ending (?) is about as about as good as it could get. Both lovers, resigned to the reality of coming back to the "real world" with sadness and a cherished memory. And yet, there is renewed hope! Given the circumstances, it can't get better than that. Can it??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Best I have read! Thank You!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not really an ending....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!!

Klubot99Klubot99over 1 year ago

Really, really, REALLY good. So beautifully written while being insanely hot. Thank you

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this series! Rating 10000/5

I am so pleased and RELIEVED that you didn't bring any other men or sons into the story. The romance is purely between a mother and her son Brad. Nora was an extraordinary woman!

I am so happy for Brad that he finally gets to have an intimate relationship with his beautiful mother.

The slow burn and the sexual tension was such a turn on. Again thank you big time. <3 <3

CrazyAddaCrazyAddaover 1 year ago

Your story is good. But It would be nice that story comes from mom's point of view. Story gets more hotter then. I sent a message to you through your contact option in your profile. About 2 mom & 2 son story & some suggestions to be better in writing. You are good at writing. OK. Just saying as a reader.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

I agree with ‘nipplefansmall’

No hidden slutty past, no gangbangs, no sharing.

Beautifully written. Absolutely classy build up. Sensational descriptions.

One if the best stories I’ve read on here.

I love Nora. I’d marry her myself.

Would like another chapter of when they got home.

Excellent! Excellent. This story is the one I most looked forward to next chapter.

You say you want to be a full time writer. Well I thought you already were after a few chapters.

Nora is a great character, the best on here. That’s down to your superb descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10/10 Stars

More of a Nora (Extraordinary woman) and quite a roller coaster ride in Nora in the Sun book 1.

Besides what if college bound Brett date a young blond Nora doppelganger during his college days. As probably might happen with mom Nora getting little jealous (while Nora & husband somewhat reconcile cordially after the vacation trip). But these are my just speculation guesses?

Great series

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

vrieseavrieseaover 1 year ago

Excellent pacing and extremely erotic. Loved the interactions and conversations between Nora and her son. You are extremely talented in this genera and I look forward to your future works. Five stars easily. - Vriesea

DichoHippoDichoHippoover 1 year ago

Man, I really liked that story. Though I hated how she blew hot and cold, and kept threatening to "ground" him. I prefer it when the man is a bit more dominant. And actually knows how to communicate.

But the sex was hot, and I liked how it got more romantic at the end. Frankly, I want them to go all the way, divorce the dad, get pregnant, maybe even get married somehow. But still maintaining the mother-son dynamic as well. That's my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

(I'm from Spain so forgive me if my English is bad)

The best mother-son I've read so far. It has everything I like. A slowburn romantic story with a soft dominant mom and well developed characters. So, so, so good. Bought it on Smashwords and really glad I did so I can support you.

Hope to read more of your stories soon

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Neither of them want it to end, and neither do I.

bladeaglebladeagleover 1 year ago

My all time favorite

1stltdan1stltdanover 1 year ago

Fantastic love the conclusion not an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great set of stories. Development continued at a nice pace with delicious setbacks and resumptions from beginning through the conclusion. Your command of the "pace" magnified the intensity of the eroticism exquisitely. Your use of double adjectives and adverbs was a little arresting, not disabling, but I repeatedly thought "again?!"

Lovely intensely analytical writing. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! Super HOT!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Impregnation tag????

postoak2020postoak2020about 1 year ago

More!!!!

Does Nora get pregnant

Does Ross' liver give up and die or get fired for being drunk

Does Bret move into the master bedroom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written story, and gripping. I'd love to see more.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this entire story. I was captivated from the start. Thank you so much. FYI, I intend to buy this story on smashwords.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

great work .. well done .. ty

CrazyAddaCrazyAdda12 months ago

Write this story from mother's point of view. It will be super hot

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

I liked it. I liked especially that the mother wasn't a slut and not didn't turn into one. It's not necessary to include gangbangs, swapping, and swinging to make an interesting and HOT story. Thanks!!!

40951138140951138111 months ago

这么好的文章必须点赞关注

wordpronwordpron11 months ago

Thank you for sharing a great story that is not written like a script for a porn movie. I hope you will share more chapters in the future.

bare5747bare574710 months ago

I loved your story and couldn't stop reading it. I do hope you continue on with it in the future. Its nice to know or realize there are some mom's out there that actually do enjoy special moments with their sons.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely nailed the pacing. Great to see a highly rated incest story that actually deserves it.

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY59 months ago

i loved the whole story but i wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story. Could be longer

ShrekFetishShrekFetish9 months ago

I loved this story at the start. It was exactly what it said. A slow burning romance between mother and son. But after their first sexual encounter, it just stopped being romantic. It feels like they just used eachother, and no matter how much they said it, it didn't feel like there was any love between them. Still a good story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Marvellous story. I honestly hope you get to write more. I only have a minor criticism regarding Brett. His love for his mum wasn't believable. I know he is supposed to be 18 and still emotionally immature, but it's frustrating how incapable he was of providing basic emotional support to his mum. He only thought with his penis, which I get. He is 18 and all. However, it would have been nicer to see Brett be a bit more proactive when Nora sought emotional validation for what they were doing instead of the silence and constant reminder he was hard that we got. It would have made his affection for her more in tune with Nora's quest for love and added some depth to Brett.

Marvellous again. I'll check your future work. Five stars

Surya143Surya1439 months ago

Don't stop here continue for next part. looking forward to it..

Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. The way you slowly introduced mother and son to a life of their own where they could be satisfied lovers…fucking each other whenever the mood might strike them.

I rated each of the 12 installments at 5 stars each. There was never a reason not to do so ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written but pretty sure there is a divorce waiting for her when they arrive home. While the father cannot prove to an authority that they had incest sex with thar phone call, there is a clear reason why he left. He is done with both his wife and son. In real life, a simple follow-up with a PI after separating would get then caught and the mother in a world of hurt. Of course maybe he doesn't care once he leaves. Whatever it is fiction. Don't let reality intrude on a well written story. Still the romance was one sided. Brett was for the most part a walking phallus. He did little to support his mother who was going through a lot.

ramj11ramj117 months ago

No stories anymore?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the madness of that story. Your writing is excellent. Im eager to read more dor that familly. There is so much open doors. You cannot stop like that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing writing talent! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Deep character development, presents the turmoil and the jerk of a Dad

rohshamborohshambo5 months ago

Outstanding story. One of the best. You drew us in, slowly with good effect. Write more please

albertaboyalbertaboy5 months ago

This story was terrific, really liked Nora and how the story evolved.

Would like to see some resolution on the asshole Husband though, hopefully you come back and give an epilogue

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love a love story.

But if my beautiful mother tells me that I can have anything I want, thinking this will be our last time together, as I'm making love to her, I will look straight into her warm blue eyes and whisper to her: "I want to make a baby with you mom."

If her response is: "I'll give you a beautiful son." Then I know our future will be one where we will end up as man and wife.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Reading from the beginning to end, this is absolutely one of the best work in the genre. The interactions seem so realistic and the inner turmoil mixed in with the slow build makes for an amazing story. I checked out your other works on smashwords as well but this one stands out the most to me in the romance genre. Having read this, I would absolutely read a follow up series with our beloved character, Nora and her son. Perhaps it can be a standalone followup where the initial relationship is establish and we work out the domestic life of mother and son in the presence of dad and other family members. I would pay to read that. Maybe it all leads to other things such as divorce, marriage….pregnancy? The possibilities are endless. Its all been written before, but the way you package it into a drawn out realistic format is what I would love to read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

incredible story. You took the time to indulge the obvious trepidations. The implications. The guilt, conflict and self abhorrence, while dealing with an impossibly ridiculous circumstance.

And it was as hot as the surface of the sun, the whole time.

Truly, a Masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story ,would appreciate if you can give this more continuation..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is, hands down, the best story I have ever read here. I would love to know what transpires after they get home. Hoping for a divorce from that unless lump of a husband to start with!

Bravo!

rjb426874rjb426874about 2 months ago

Are you ever going to write any more of this story?????????????

I read this story last year and have been waiting for you to write more.

It is a GREAT story and I know that a lot of your readers are longing for you to write more.

AngryAl70AngryAl7021 days ago

One of the best series ive read, wish there was ome at home,and the dad goes

But look forward to reading more stories you post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfakeflowerstories@fakeflowerstories
I'm committed to free content on Literotica and will be expanding my list of works here, but the bulk of my stories are for sale on Smashwords. I'd love it if you took a look -- I've always got specials going on. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/FakeFlowerStories I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES