Nora in the Sun Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my clothes. Let my cock spring free as I pulled off what was left. We stood, entirely naked, in the semi-light of the room, witnessing each other fully. Waiting.

"I meant it," she whispered, "when I said anything you wanted."

I moved forward, compelled. Pushed her gently back onto the bed, where she fell, her hair rising in a halo around her head, her breasts heavy, moving back and forth with the momentum. Her mouth was barely open, and she watched me, patiently, waiting for me to take her.

In any way I wanted.

I could have done anything.

Anything.

I could have taken her from behind, fucked her mouth. I could have choked her, spat on her, used her other hole, called her every name in the book, I could have unleashed every ounce of animalistic aggression on her. She accepted it. Willingly. Anything, for her baby boy. She would have let me do it and she would have begged for me not to stop until I was satisfied, no matter what it was.

But I didn't want that.

She was so, so beautiful, so otherworldly. A goddess. The one who gave birth to me.

The one I loved.

Even if it was wrong, even if it could never be.

I climbed onto the bed. Moved a hand behind her neck, pulled her face to mine. I kissed her. I kissed my mother, her tongue moving into my mouth, mine into hers, the taste of her so sweet, like citrus, like the breath of jasmine.

Her legs spread for me, her hands moving down my stomach, my waist, tracing down the length of my cock. I could see that she was already glistening down there, the lips of her pussy already shining with wetness. She was open for me, she was ready for me, she wanted me inside her again, waited to take me within her.

I moved my cock close to her cunny. Her hips were already moving, already guiding themselves for me to enter her. She put both of her arms around my neck, held my shoulders, pulled herself closer to me, while her dark, dark eyes stared into me. She was panting, the faint red of her tongue visible in the dark.

The head of my cock pressed against her pussy lips -- she was soaked, dripping, the clear and sweet fluid wicking along my head. I pushed in, slowly. With every inch her eyes grew wider, and then lowered as I sank in completely, the heat splashing up without resistance, the softness, the slickness, the heat of her cunny gripping me.

We were one.

I kissed her neck, her cheeks, her beautiful, shadowy eyes, the dark hair that veiled her.

How could I let this go?

"Brett," she whispered through her kisses, taking in the sensation as I moved in her, each breath smooth, heavy, shuddering. "Anything you want. Anything."

"Mom," I said, trying to keep myself from bursting out. "I love you."

She stared at me, her cheeks red, each movement already sensitive inside of her. She looked at me, confused, in heat, her hips moving on their own. "Don't you want to use me? Whatever you want honey, I can let you--"

The words slipped out again. "I can't. I love you, mom."

I fell into her eyes and she seemed to fall into mine.

It was as if we looked at each other through a tunnel -- her face was the only thing left in existence, her flushed lips, the heat of her breath, the wide, distracted eyes that closed with each movement inside of her.

I could hear the faint rush of the waves outside. It synced with our breaths, with the way she held me, impaled, the heat and the wet pulsing around my cock, moving as if we were tides.

"Do you?" She asked.

"I do."

She bit her lip, her eyes shifting like the ocean. Watched me. Watched my eyes, my lips, moved her head gently from side to side, to see if I was lying. "You love me?" Her voice was faint. A brush.

"I love you."

She moved her hands to me, pulled me deeper, her eyes still open, still watching. I felt the softness at the deepest part of her, the wall of her cervix, where I gently moved against it and stayed. Her breath caught, a soft whine, while her eyes gently flicked between my lips, my eyes, while she tried to understand.

"Mom, I love you," I said again, moving inside of her, pushing upward, pulling back, dragging the head of my cock against her G spot, her hands clenching as the movement went smoothly back. I pushed forward again, only focusing on her pleasure, the way she would feel in the deepest, most sensitive spots. In between movements, in between each of her soft sighs, between each careful stroke within her, she gave a slow blink, the realization of what I wanted to be for her forming.

Her mouth closed as the realization became final. I saw the bravery summoning in her face. In the way she pushed her soft, soft lips together.

"Brett?"

"Yeah."

"I want you to do it... inside me again."

She closed her mouth. She was afraid. Afraid of what I would say. Afraid that I would be shocked. Scared. That I would think she was crazy. That I would see her as something different, that I would shrink back from the love I said I had.

But I wasn't scared.

"Alright."

I pushed in, back and forth, our locked eyes unlocking some form of pleasure in her I had never seen in a woman. It was a look of absolute trust, absolute love. Absolute acceptance. Mom's cheeks turned red, her eyes were clear pools, her gasps grew sharp with each movement.

I pulled back.

And then unleashed myself onto my beautiful mother.

My mouth collided with hers again, and I drove my tongue into her with urgency. She moaned, accepting my mouth, my lips, closing her eyes and moving her hips, desperate for me to be deeper in her, to move faster. My own hips moved, and I slammed into her, not adhering to any pace, not adhering to any rhythm, it was only the movement of desperation, plunging in and out of her, using the full length of my cock to fill her and fuck her, her moans quickly turning into an audible cry that breathed a loud, high pitched sob of pleasure with each thrust.

I moved my head down and bit at her neck, and she gasped, my thrusts still pulling noise from her. "Oh, fuck, baby, Brett! Fuck!" I felt her tits swinging, back and forth onto my chest, the soft give of her legs as she wrapped them around me while I used all of my strength to pour my lust into her, to let go, to make every ounce of myself directed for the sole purpose of emptying myself into her. Her sensitivity was greater than I had ever seen it, each centimeter of movement within her was multiplied into an ecstasy that a girl could only experience in the most special state.

Her voice grew higher, her cries louder with each movement, my hips making a full slap against her, the speed increasing, the tension building in my core. "Oh... fuck, Brett!" Her voice was nearing a scream. She was shaking under me, her hair moving up and around her face, her hands trying desperately to hold onto some part of me. There was nothing to hold her back from making noise, nobody could hear us, nobody could see us -- it was only our bodies, only our pleasure, only the heat and the sweat and the incestuous ecstasy. She let go, her voice turning into a full scream as I fucked her, harder, faster, the pressure building in my own hips as I felt the buildup. I was groaning, I couldn't hold back either, I became an animal that had its mate pinned and the heat wouldn't stop.

"Oh, Brett, please, yes!" Mom's scream echoed through the room, her own orgasm building in a pent up grip in her core, one I could feel clenching on my cock, the tightness surreal, her voice the final piece of what I needed. "Cum in mommy, please Brett, yes!"

I fucked faster, the buildup pouring over -- the heat flashing higher, the snap of orgasm rocketing upward -- and I came, a thunderclap, spasming pulses of semen shooting upward and into my mother, my mom, my Nora, who suddenly arched back, my cock at a new angle now, her legs wider, receiving me deeper, pushing against the farthest edge of her womb as I poured every ounce of myself as deep as I could into her, my own orgasm unlocking hers. As mom could feel my seed flooding her she gave a last cry, a deep sob, acceptance, her pussy clenching on me, hard, as her whole body shook, as she took my semen as deep into her as she could, her hips pushing upward, the semen moving down, down, flooding into her womb. Both of us pulsed, both of us could only see white, both of us felt the orgasm striking upward, shattering, our fluids mingling, the sensation of hot cum squirting deep into her.

We were still, stuck, frozen in the moment as I felt my cock weakening only as the heat faded in me. We were breathing, heaving. Mom's fingers were in my hair. Mine were around her face, traced on her neck.

She looked at me, her gasps timed with mine, her eyes glassy, her lips full, and red, a light pink across the half smile in her cheeks. "I love you," she said, silently.

"I love you too, mom."

I meant it with everything.

...

...

...

Chapter 24

We woke up at the very edge of the dark of the morning thanks to mom's alarm on her phone. Only the faintest ray of light came through the balcony windows -- it streaked onto the bed, where mom and I looked at each other. Last night was only evident by the way she looked at me. With absolute trust.

We only had a couple hours before the bus would arrive. I pulled on my underwear as mom, still naked, laid out a few outfits on the bed, her finger hooked on the edge of her lips as she tried to figure out which one would work for her. Her form was so beautiful -- the soft curve of her heavy breast was like art, like the crest of a wave. Her heart shaped bottom was painted with the faint tan along her pantyline.

The light grew outside. Mom was still stuck, trying to choose between leggings and a tee or a longer dress. I opened the balcony windows and looked out. The sun was a line of bright gold over the horizon.

"Hey," I called. "You've got to see this."

"I'm not wearing anything," mom said as a matter of fact.

"Wear my tee, it's next to the bed," I said. Mom came over after a few more seconds. My shirt was only barely large enough to cover her hips, but it wasn't enough to completely hide her ass. It peeked out from under the shirt, firm, pale, decorated by the tanlines. It was cute.

"Wow." Mom's eyes widened at the sunrise. The light grew brighter, now reflecting in a broad and shimmering arrow toward the villa. The golds gave way to deep oranges, to the aura of citrus and copper.

I moved behind mom and put my arms around her. Her soft body under my shirt still felt inviting, still felt like I belonged in it. She pressed against me and put a hand on my hip.

"How funny," she said quietly. "This is the first time we've gotten up early enough to see the sunrise, isn't it?"

It was. I wanted to answer, but I was distracted by the feeling of her bottom against my length, which was already hardening.

She felt it. Looked back without turning her body. "We have only a little bit of time," she said. "There's still some cleaning to do."

I lifted the edge of the shirt, revealing more of her form to me. My cock grew, pressing against her bottom through the cotton of my underwear. I reached down. Pushed my elastic band down, let my cock free. It settled on her flesh, her warmth more than enough for it to come to its full length. Mom reacted, pressing herself harder against me. She reached her other hand back, over her shoulder, touching along my neck.

"You have two minutes," she said, her voice a low whisper. "Then we need to finish getting this place ready."

"Two minutes?" I asked, immediately going to work. I reached down and spread her legs, grabbed her hands and placed them on the edge of the balcony. She leaned over the railing, presenting herself, standing on her tip toes to allow better access. Her cunny was beautiful -- two perfectly symmetrical lips, two perfectly soft edges, a coral pink shade. The soft glisten of wetness already shone between them.

I took my cock and placed it there, against her wet softness, and to my surprise, I slid in -- she was already prepared -- and as I entered her, she gave a low, happy moan. "Hurry up, baby."

The heat, the slickness, the sunrise, my mother in my hiked up tee shirt, all these things combined helped me even in the slow mental fog of the morning. I looked across the beach to make sure nobody could see us. The sand was empty of people, only the light of the sun and the movement of the surf accompanied me as I thrust in and out of her as fast as I could.

The building tension grew quickly, her gasps and the wet sound as I smacked against her ass were more than enough, the feeling of her tightness constricting on me with heat and slick joy -- the sight of the rising light was more than enough.

I felt it, the strength building in my taint, my core, the volume of mom's breaths rising, growing musical with her voice as she enjoyed the fast movement of the quickie. I was groaning too, with effort, with pleasure. Her pussy was so tight and lovely.

"Baby..." She said, urgency apparent. "We need... to hurry..."

"I'm hurrying," I grunted.

"No... I mean... don't cum inside me... it takes too long to clean up..." Her breaths were getting faster, and so were mine.

Her voice grew higher while mine deepened. The fire and drive in my loins was getting stronger. She was moaning, the volume matching my movement, the strength and tension increasing. I was getting so close -- my balls were tightening, the juices inside her getting more slick. I was stretched, tight, my jaw clenching as I started to crest.

I bit my lips, trying to keep from bellowing, but mom's arms wrapped around the rails as she opened her mouth and let go of a gorgeous sound -- I peaked, I crossed the threshold, and I felt the shock snap in my core as I started to cum, unable to hold either my voice or my jizz. "Pull out, baby," mom whined, "hurry."

I pulled out as I felt it shoot up, and my cum cast in a long, powerful rope over her ass, the pump in my balls causing it to shoot upward, up her back, over her cheeks, and as it poured onto her, mom made a delighted humming sound, her lips pressed together in the soft heat, her legs moving in a gorgeous wink as I shot spurts of semen all over her lower back and ass, some of it spitting onto her labia as her ass cutely wagged in front of me.

Mom stayed leaning over the rails, trying to catch her breath. The light was brighter now, the sun was no longer a golden tone, but a pure white that lit us up, that was already warm and tingled against our skin. Her lower back was covered with my semen, and it collected in a slow stream at the base of her back, where her dimples and structure created a thin pool for it to gather in. In her movements, as she savored the feeling of what I had done, a rivulet spilled over her side, another down one of her cheeks. It was shining in the sun.

Like the tanning oil on the beach.

"Fuck, baby..." mom's sighs were much more breathy than I was used to. "I'm almost thinking about sleeping in now."

I felt dizzy and stumbled back. As I leaned against the balcony door, mom's beautiful, curved, semen-decorated form straightened. She turned back, thick drops sinking down the artful roundness of her bottom. "I'll have to use your shirt to clean this up, you know," she said, winking, her face warm and pink.

"I don't mind," I said, trying to keep from laughing.

We got dressed after mom wiped herself, I did the shorts and shirt route while mom put on some leggings and a thin, white blouse that seemed just low enough to allow me to see the occasional glimpse of her bra, and we finished cleaning the villa, throwing linens in the washing machine, throwing out garbage, making sure anything broken was collected on the counter. "They're going to fine us for all this," mom mused. "I hope these things were cheap. Though I guess what landlord wouldn't buy cheap? I wonder if maybe landlords are better in other places."

Other places.

The phrase jogged something in me, a question that gently formed. I resolved to answer it once I had access to wifi or data again. In the meantime, the scheduled time for the bus to arrive was fast approaching.

...

...

...

Once we arrived in Belize City, the airport let us in without any issues -- I guess the printers work better in Belize, of all places. The security was also much less stringent -- no pat downs this time.

I took advantage of the wifi. Looked up some student resources, got confirmation on the question I had. It was something that opened up a lot of opportunities for me -- all I had to do was figure out a way to phrase it for mom.

We boarded our plane, mom in the window seat, me in the aisle, and we waited, the movement of the flight attendants familiar and predictable, the chatter of the pilot and the sound of the gets a welcome sound. Dad's seat was empty, and we waited for it to get filled by some new ticket buyer, except by the end of the boarding call, nobody came to sit between us.

I almost wanted to get off the plane at a few points during the boarding call, try to convince my mom that we could be Belizean farmers. While I wondered just how feasible that would be, and whether I could even manage to keep a houseplant alive, or if she'd even have an inkling of wanting to do it, mom just smiled at me and watched me from her seat. "I had a really, really good vacation, Brett." Mom reached a hand out to me and lightly touched my arm. "The best I've ever had."

I smiled back. "Well, good. It was looking pretty rocky there for a bit."

"No kidding." Mom rolled her eyes, glancing at dad's seat. "It's so funny, I honestly want to stay here forever. Since it's with you." She gave a renewed smile. "Though, I guess that little conversation we had yesterday takes precedence, doesn't it?" She seemed only a little sad. Only a little concerned. But accepting. The plane moved on, taxiing into place for takeoff.

"Hey," I said, piecing together the stuff I learned while we were waiting to board. "I did some research."

"Oh?" Mom turned her head away and looked out of the window. The engines were getting louder.

"The university... in our town? Where you and dad live? It takes transfer credits."

Mom's head snapped back to me.

"So I was thinking... to save money," I continued, feeling a smile growing, the volume of the engines rising as I felt the plane start its run, speed picking up with each word, "I could get my credits transferred over... and maybe move back in with you?"

Mom's mouth opened up in shock. Then delight. Her smile was wide, the noise of the engine drowning out whatever shocked gasp she might have been making.

"Of course!" Mom said excitedly, barely audible over the airplane. "Of course, Brett, anything you want!"

The plane tipped back as it rose from the runway. We started to chatter about the college-related possibilities, while the thought of living together again grew from a little hopeful seed into an ecstatic joy. We were in the air now, both of us smiling with abandon, both of us feeling our hearts beating with unstoppable happiness.

After a while, the excitement faded, but we were still happy, exhausted now from the week, from the emotion, from waking up so early. We were far above the clouds and passing over the Gulf of Mexico. Home awaited.

The seatbelt lights turned off, and we were free to move around. Mom turned to me, her seatbelt now off, a light smile, tired eyes. "Baby," she said quietly. "I'm pretty tired. Do you think I could nap on your lap again?"

"Of course," I said. Mom laid down, her dark hair draping over my leg, her hands settling on my thigh. I remembered the flight toward Belize. How somehow, while sleeping, she touched my crotch, practically massaging it through my pants, how I had to wake her up in a careful way to avoid the embarrassment and strangeness of that situation. Mom was going to get a kick out of that.