Nora in the Sun Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," I said, carefully breaching the subject, "I've got a really funny story about the last nap you took on a plane."

Mom shifted, adjusting her head, laying on her back on the seats. Her face was pointed directly at me, her whole body relaxed. Her arm drifted up, her fingers tracing along my leg, moving up toward my cock, until her fingers settled on the tip, stroking me under my pants.

"So do I," mom said.

She winked.

The End.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey.

I need your help if I'm to keep writing these.

I'm currently working a stress filled job that's grown more dangerous over the last few years, while trying to be there for my loved ones at the same time. I'd love to be able to switch to writing full time, if possible.

Part of that plan includes increasing the size of my free offerings on Literotica for my followers. Anything that helps me build a readerbase brings me that much closer to making this a full time gig and producing the sexiest porn I can. It'll also help me provide for my family in a safer setting.

Please check out my profile, follow my author page, and give all of your favorite chapters a 5 star rating.

Thanks everyone,

Fake Flower