Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
Nora has an orgy with her own moms.
11.7k words
4.27
13.6k
11
4

Part 3 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time we saw that Nora and Naomi were walking into the pleasure room of the hotel. Nora walked in first and looked around the room, which was dark.

"Where the fuck is the light switch?" Nora turned to face Naomi. Before either of them could speak, they were grabbed and pulled away from each other. Nora began to feel a pair of hands rubbing her body up and down.

"Hey there sexy," the voice said. "I was wondering when you would show up. Are you ready to be fucked into oblivion?" The voice sounded so familiar, but Nora couldn't figure it out.

"Who are you?" She asked. The voice chuckled at Nora's response.

"Time to show them who is here," the voice said. Suddenly, the lights turned on and Nora was able to see. She looked around the room. All of her classmates were here, including her roommates. Also their mothers were here as well. She looked up and saw that the person who was currently rubbing her body was her own mother Iris Snow-West.

"Welcome to the pleasure room sweetie," Iris said. "Me and Alex both felt that you two should be told about the pleasure room. It's a room made for mothers and daughters to explore and experience love with each other. Often, that ends with mother's assfucking their daughters until they both cum, but me and Alex both know that you two are still new to anal. So, why don't we just have a nice sloppy blowjob from you two?"

Nora and Naomi nodded and began to suck on their mothers' cocks. Alex moaned as she felt her own daughter's lips wrap around her cock. The two mothers began to moan softly as their daughters bobbed their heads up and down.

"Fuck," Alex said, as she tousled Naomi's hair. "You have definitely learned a lot from school, haven't you?"

"Oh my god," Iris moaned as she stroked Nora's head. "Yes, you both have learned a lot. I completely agree that sending you to that school was a great idea. Oh fuck Nora, I am so close to coming."

"Me too Naomi," Alex said. "Don't you fucking stop." Suddenly, Nora and Naomi withdrew from their mothers' cocks, leaving behind a trail of saliva. Before they could move, both girls were grabbed by their respective mothers and pushed back onto their cocks.

"You're not going anywhere now," Iris and Alex said, as they shoved their cocks into their own daughters' mouths.

"Oh fuck Nora," Iris said. "I'm going to cum inside your throat."

"Me too Naomi," Alex said. At that moment, Iris and Alex both screamed as they came inside the mouths of their own daughters. The eruption of come was so big that some of it was leaking from Nora's and Naomi's mouths. As the orgasms subsided, Iris and Alex finally released their grasp on their daughters' heads. As their moms patted their heads, Nora and Naomi gulped down all the cum that was in their mouths.

"I think we need to have a talk with our girls," Iris said. "The rest of you, have fun railing your respective daughters and enjoy your stay." Iris led Nora, while Alex led Naomi, back to the room that they had bought for the week. Once inside, Alex and Iris led their daughters over to the bed and sat down next to them.

"Nora," Iris said. "I am so disappointed with you. I told you not to have sex with anyone before you learn more about it in school, and you lost your vaginal and anal virginity to a complete stranger. I am so angry at you right now." Nora was so sorry about how she acted.

"Please Mom," she said. "I know I did something bad, but I can explain. Please let me just tell you what happened."

"No," Iris shouted at her daughter. "Starting today, you are grounded, young lady. No video games or TV for the whole week."

"But Mom," Nora said, on the verge of tears. "Just let me explain."

"Yes Miss Snow-West," Naomi said. "Let her explain."

"No," Iris said. "I have made my decision." Nora was speechless and began to cry.

"I hate you," she screamed as she ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Naomi ran off after her, hoping to comfort her.

"Nora," Naomi said. "Nora. Where are you?" Naomi searched for her best friend throughout the hotel. She went to the front desk, where she was greeted by the lady.

"Hello again," the lady said. "How may I help you?"

"I'm looking for my friend Nora Snow-West," Naomi said. "Have you seen her around?"

The lady thought for a moment before she proceeded to speak. "Does she have short brown hair?" Naomi nodded. "Yes. I saw her run into the pool area. She seemed to be very upset about something." Naomi thanked the lady and ran off to the pool area. She checked everywhere; in the pool, beside the pool, the walkway around the pool, the changing rooms, and even the bathrooms.

Nora, she thought to herself. Where are you? Just then, she could hear the faint sound of someone sobbing. The sound was coming from the bleachers. Naomi walked over to the bleachers, but saw no one sitting there. She checked underneath the bleachers, where at the middle area, sat Nora sobbing into her arms.

"Nora," Naomi said. Nora looked up and then turned her back to Naomi.

"Go away," Nora said, still sobbing. "I don't want to talk to anyone." Naomi sat down next to her friend and hugged her tight. Nora sobbed, causing her tears to soak both Naomi's shirt and neck. Slowly Nora's sobs began to subside. Naomi held Nora in her arms and began to rub her back. "She wouldn't even let me explain. She believes I betrayed her. I didn't choose to lose my virginity to those two strangers, it just happened."

Naomi nodded and began to stroke Nora's head. "I know you didn't mean to," Naomi said. "But I think your mom just wanted to tell you that strangers could take advantage of you." Nora wiped her tears and looked up at her friend.

"I guess you're right," she said. "I didn't think about that. Maybe my mom is right." Naomi smiled and began to help Nora stand up.

They looked into each other's eyes, Naomi's black eyes and Nora's green eyes. Without any hesitation, they leaned forward and kissed each other. The kiss started as just a little peck, but slowly it became a full-on make out session.

Meanwhile, Iris and Alex were sitting in the room, in silence.

"I can't believe she did that," Iris said. She was walking around the room. Alex was sitting on the bed. Alex then stood up and began to walk over to Iris.

"I'm sure she didn't mean to betray you," Alex said, as she took Iris's hands into hers. "These things happen. It's normal when you have a sexy, young girl like her." Iris smiled, before she frowned upon Alex's last remark.

"What the fuck did you just say about my daughter?" Iris asked. Alex froze, knowing that she was caught. "Are you attracted to my daughter?"

Clearing her throat, Alex led Iris over to her and leaned over to her. "I am more than just attracted to your daughter Iris, I would love to fuck her. I fantasize about her body ever since I first saw her."

Iris smiled and laid back beside her friend Alex. "I feel the same way about Naomi," Iris said as she lowered her hand down her own pants. Alex does the same thing as well.

Meanwhile, back under the bleachers, Nora and Naomi were rolling around, making out with each other. Naomi slipped her hand down Nora's pants and felt something that surprised her.

"You have a cock," Naomi exclaimed. Nora was completely lost to understand what she said.

"I have a what?" Nora knew that all of the females in the multiverse would get cocks, but she didn't think it would happen to her as well. Naomi smiled at her. "Umm, can I see it?'

"Of course you can," Naomi said, unbuttoning her best friend's pants. As soon as Naomi unzipped Nora's pants, Nora's cock popped up, rock hard and ready. "Holy Fuck, you're huge." Nora looked down at her own cock. It was 8 inches long and 3 inches thick. Naomi shook her head. "Anyways, I think we should probably head back to our room."

Nora nodded and began to stuff her cock back inside her pants. Before she could, Naomi grabbed her arm and smiled at her.

"We can't have you being seen with a tent in your pants, let me take care of that." With that comment, Naomi began to suck on Nora's cock. Nora moaned as she laid back on the floor and enjoyed the sensual blowjob she was getting from her best friend.

Nora couldn't believe this was happening to her. Her best friend Naomi was sucking her off.

"Wow Naomi," Nora said. "Now I know why your mom moans when you suck her off. Blowjobs are amazing." She was getting closer to her own orgasm. "Oh fuck. I'm gonna come. I can't hold it back any longer." With a loud scream, Nora came inside Naomi's mouth. Naomi slurped up all the cum and swallowed it.

"Now we can head back to the room," she said, noticing that Nora's cock was completely fallacid. The two of them headed back to the room, where Alex was talking to Iris. Iris noticed that her daughter was back, and looked at her.

"Mom," Nora began to say, but Iris ran over to her and hugged her tight.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you sweetie," Iris said. "I just was upset about you possibly getting pregnant. I didn't think that it could have been hard for you." Iris tilted Nora's head up to her own. "Can you forgive me?" Nora nodded and began to kiss her mom's lips. The four of them then sat down on the bed and were silent for a few hours.

After a long time, Alex spoke up. "So, about the trip here. It's actually a special University trip offered as a first year student package." Nora, Iris and Naomi turned to face her. "So, what do you girls want to do?" Nora thought for a few minutes before she spoke.

"This hotel has a giant 40 foot long shallow-end pool and a 40 foot long deep-end pool. Plus, they have a spa and hot tub. We could go swimming."

"I think that is a great idea sweetie," Iris said. "Let's get ready for a swim."

Four hours later...

Nora, Iris, Alex, and Naomi were playing around in the pool. They were each wearing a different colored bathing suit. Nora was wearing a Backless Zipper Front Swimsuit, which was light purple. Iris was wearing a pink Strappy Back One Piece Swimsuit. Alex was wearing a Azure Portabello Lace Up Highneck One Piece Swimsuit. Naomi was wearing a navy L-Space Swimwear Liberty J'Adore Romi Bikini Top and a matching pair of bottoms. The four of them seam around, enjoyed the sensual warmth of the water, and the time spent with friends. Alex turned to face her daughter and the other two.

"I just remembered," she said. "the University called me last night. There is a scheduled meet and greet for all the students and their parents along with the teachers and their daughters."

Nora was happy that her mom was not mad at her anymore, she was so concerned about it, that she didn't notice that Naomi had gone underwater. She waited until Iris and Alex both had left.

Once the mothers had left, Naomi reached inside Nora's swimsuit and pulled out her cock. "I loved tasting this so much," Naomi thought to herself. "I wanted more." She began to suck on Nora's cock. Nora tilted her head back and moaned in pleasure. Suddenly, her mom Iris came over to her.

"Hey sweetie," Iris said. "May I sit here next to you?" Nora nodded and gave a slight smile. Iris sat down next to Nora. "I just wanted to make sure that we're okay, after the fight we had."

"Yup," Nora said, trying her best not to show her mom that she was getting her own cock sucked on. "Everything is fine."

"That's great sweetie," Iris smiled. She looked at her daughter and began to rub her body up and down, starting with her arms. Nora immediately grabbed hold of Naomi's head.

"My pussy is kind of sensitive," she said. Iris smiled, as she leaned over.

"No problem," she said. "I have another plan in mind." She began to fondle Nora's breasts. Nora tilted her head back against her mom's chest. "I'm gonna make you feel good by touching your breasts."

Nora was so lost in her own pleasure that she didn't realize that she was cumming inside Naomi's mouth, spurting load after load of her cum down Naomi's throat. After gulping down the cum, Naomi tucked away Nora's limp cock and swam away. Iris kissed Nora and patted her on the head. Suddenly, Alex showed up with towels for each of them.

"Guys," she said. "The meet and greet is starting soon. It's here in 480B. Let's hurry." The four of them headed over to the 480B, where the rest of the first year students were all there. Star, Willow, Kathy, Rena and Fiona were present at a table on the right of the door. Their moms were sitting with them. Before Nora, Naomi and their moms could walk over to the table, a lady walked in front of them.

"Ah Nora," the lady said. "Naomi, I'm so glad you made it here. We were wondering what happened to you."

"Sorry Miss Applebee," Naomi said. She turned to face her mother. "Anyways this is my mom Alex Danvers."

Miss Applebee smiled and shook hands with Alex. "It's great to finally meet you. Your daughter is one of my best students, tied up with Nora."

Nora blushed. "Thank you so much for the complement Miss Applebee," Nora said. "By the way, this is my mom Iris."

"Nice to meet you," Miss Applebee said. "But where's your other half?"

Iris smiled. "My other half Caitlin Snow-West is working at her job. She's a bio-engineer."

"Amazing," Miss Applebee said. She turned to face Alex. "And what about your other half?"

"My other half Eliza Danvers is working late on a laboratory case."

Suddenly, both Eliza Danvers and Caitlin Snow-West walked into the room and hugged their lovers and daughters.

"Well," Miss Applebee said. "Now that we have everyone here, the Dean will start off."

A lady nodded before she proceeded to stand up and walk over to the front of the room.

"Hello my first year students," she said. "As many of you know, I am Miss Tanya Apperson. I am the Dean of Dickgirl University. I recognize some of you by face, while others by your lips. You all start off this school year, knowing a little bit about making love. But I know that when you graduate, I am sure I will see you under tables, sucking cocks and pussies, or laid down on the table, getting fucked. Now then," she said as she pulled out a piece of paper. "Let's go over the different departments. Each department has a department head that can get and give good head." She chuckled at her own joke. "Anyways, in addition to your textbooks for your classes, you were given an electronic notebook. This notebook will contain all of the sexual activities that the student takes part in." She smiled at all of the students and their families. "That's it from me. Enjoy your year."

She walked over to her seat and sat down. Nora was about to speak, when Willow ran over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Nora," she said. "It's soooooo gooooood to see you here." As Nora talked to her friends, Caitlin and Iris walked around and noticed Alex and Eliza. Suddenly, they bumped into two more women.

"I am so sorry," Caitlin said. "I should be watching where I'm going." The women smiled.

"It's alright," one of them said. "Your Nora's parents right? My name is Kara and this is my other half Alura. We are Willow's parents." Iris smiled and began to rub her cock through her pants. Kara noticed that and smiled.

"I feel the same way," she said. "I could use a young schoolgirl to suck my cock." She called her daughter over and laid back. Willow came over, dropped to her knees, pulled out her mom's cock and began to suck on it. Iris smiled and called Nora over to do the same thing to her. Kara and Iris began to moan as their daughters sucked them off.

"So," Iris said as she stroked Nora's head. "How long have you been fooling around with that sweet, little thing?" Kara smiled at the remark.

"For a few months now," Kara said as she tousled Willow's hair. "She has been a good girl, especially when I tell her to come and stay still. I haven't played with her body yet, but we do have a fun game we call 'Sweet Treat'. That has been a lot of fun." Kara sees that Iris is still confused. "What happens is I take something syrupy and sweet, drizzle her naked body with it, lay her down on the table and begin to lick her body clean."

Iris was shocked by the remark, but she still was enjoying the blowjob from her own daughter. "What about you?"

Iris combed her fingers through Nora's hair. "Well I haven't had sex with her yet, but I have played with her butt with my fingers. She especially loves when I fingerfuck her ass while she lays in her bed." Kara smiled.

"Your daughter does have a great ass," she said. "Do you think I could see it?" Iris smiled.

"Of course you can," she said as she unbuttoned Nora's pants and began to pull them down, revealing her cute, little ass. Kara's eyes widened as she saw the cutest, perky, ass that she had ever seen. She licked her lips.

"What a sexy, young ass," Kara said as she rubbed Nora's bumcheecks. Kara suddenly had the urge to spank Nora, but she didn't know if she was allowed to. Iris smiled at her and pushed Nora's head down further.

"You can spank Nora if you want?" Iris said. "She needs a spanking for what she did." Kara smiled back and began to rub Nora's ass. Now that she was given permission, she smacked Nora's asscheecks, causing Nora to whine.

"Come on sweetie," Iris said as she patted Nora's head. "You can take more than that." She looked up at Kara and smiled. "Spank her harder." With that comment, Kara spanked Nora even harder. Kara noticed that there was a buttplug in Nora's ass, and smiled.

"What a sexy, little toy for a filthy, little whore," Kara said. Iris smiled in agreement and proceeded to tousle both Willow's hair and Nora's.

"I think I am ready to rail these two sluts," Kara said. "Wouldn't you agree Iris?"

"I would love to," Iris said. "I'll rail your daughter if you rail mine. I can't wait to see Willow's ass stretch around my huge cock." She tapped Nora's head. "Sweetie, turn around and let Aunty Kara see your snug, little bottom." Nora smiled and began to turn around.

"Willow sweetie," Kara said. "Turn around and show Aunty Iris your snug, little bottom." Willow smiled and began to turn around.

As the two mothers played with their daughters, the rest of the room echoed with moans and cries of pleasure. The rest of the first year students, all 1400 of them, were either being fucked by their mother, fellow students or both.

After a long time of assfucking, the students were exhausted from the fucking. Nora and Willow walked out of the room and the students headed back to Kansas City.

Back at their apartment...

Nora and her roommates were all fucking each other in a small circle, all pounding each other's asses. As they were pounding, they were getting pounded. Nora was pounding Naomi, Naomi was pounding Star, Star was pounding Willow, Willow was pounding Kathy, Kathy was pounding Rena, Rena was pounding Fiona, and finally Fiona was pounding Nora. The seven girls all moaned as they pumped their cocks into their friends.

"Oh fuck," Nora moaned as she fucked Naomi. "I had no idea that a theatre student would have such a tight ass." Naomi smiled and began to pound Star's backdoor.

"Oh crap Star," Naomi said. "Your bum is a great gift from the stars." Star quivered as she plowed Willow.

"Oh my god," Star moaned as she pounded Willow. "I want your garden to be full of my seeds." Willow moaned as she placed her hands on Kathy's hips.

"Oh god Kathy," Willow cried out. "I had no idea how tight a law student's ass was?" Kathy moaned as she screwed Rena.

"Holy Shit Rena," Kathy swore. "Your biology is so fucking tight and snug." Rena whimpered as she drilled Fiona's ass.

"Oh god Fio," Rena cried out. "Your bum is like a work of art." Fiona closed her eyes as she humped Nora's ass.

"Oh god Nora," Fiona moaned as she placed her hands on Nora's hips. "I love experimenting with you." Nora moaned in pleasure.

"This is the best day ever," Nora moaned as she fucked her friend. The six other girls moaned in agreement. The seven of them all were getting fucked hard by their respective friends so much that their own pleasure began to build. Nora tilted her head back against Fiona's neck and moaned softly.