Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow sighed against Kara's lips, then turned to Alura. Their lips joined together, their kiss just as passionate as her kiss with Kara had been.

After sharing long kisses with her daughter, Kara's hands started to explore Willow's naked young body. She groaned as she touched Willow's soft tits, smooth stomach, and eventually, her wet pussy and flaccid cock. Willow was quickly on fire, her mother's hands arousing every inch of her young body.

Bursting with excitement, Willow fumbled with the older woman's clothes, stripping Kara clumsily until she was laying in front of them, totally naked. She then proceeded to undress her other mom, until they both were naked.

Kara moaned, immediately climbing on top of her daughter, and the two started to make out again. They started to grind against each other, their wet pussies slipping around on each other's thighs.

Growing impatient, Alura lay next to her daughter, pressing her body in as tightly as she could next to her. She draped her leg over Willow's, forcing Kara to slide over a bit and focus her grinding cunt on her daughter's other thigh.

Willow sighed, feeling both of her moms pressing their cunts into her now burning flesh. She pulled her lips from Kara's, once again taking Alura in a passionate kiss.

After making out with Alura for a bit, she pulled back, pushing her mothers' faces together. She wanted to watch them kiss each other again, and boy, they sure didn't disappoint!

Kara and Alura devoured each other's mouths, their backs arched and their pussies pumping hard against their daughter's legs. Willow watched, her own pussy on fire as her mothers' thighs bumped against it.

She propped herself up on an elbow, reaching for Alura's breast and sucking her nipple hungrily into her mouth.

Alura gasped, and pushed her chest harder into her daughter's face. Kara looked down, seeing her daughter suckle her wife's breast, and groaned. She sat upright on her wife's leg, riding it hard, and pulled Alura's face down to her own breast.

It was a bit hard for Alura to twist herself around, but once she did, she hungrily sucked on her wife's breasts, all the while enjoying her daughter's tongue on her own.

Eventually, Willow pulled back, gasping with need.

"Please, mommy!" she cried. "I need you to make me cum!!"

Kara and Alura looked down at their daughter's pussy, and realized their bumping knees weren't cutting it anymore. They kissed one more time, then Kara pulled away, letting Alura scissor herself on top of Willow and mash their naked pussies together.

Willow howled with pleasure as she felt her mom's cunt fucking into her own. She looked over at Kara, who was masturbating furiously as she watched them.

"Oh... Mommy... Come sit on my face!" she cried. Kara groaned at her daughter's plea, and jumped forward, quickly straddling the young woman's head, facing her wife.

Willow breathed in deeply the scent of her mother's arousal, and knew she was in heaven. She lunged forward, her lips enveloping Kara's pussy, and shoved her tongue deeply inside her folds.

Kara wailed with pleasure, her hips rocking as she rode her daughter's face. She leaned forward, slurping and sucking greedily at her wife's bouncing tits.

This caused Alura to squeal, pumping her hips faster against her daughter's. She grabbed Kara by the neck, holding her tightly to her breast as she continued to gyrate ferociously.

Kara chewed roughly on her wife's breast, and continued to slide her wet pussy against Willow's slithering tongue. She reached forward, pushing her fingers between Alura and their daughter, and started sawing her hand against their clits as hard as she could.

The feel of Kara's fingers squeezing between their melded pussies was enough to send both Willow and Alura over the edge.

They both howled, orgasms spewing and drenching Kara's thrusting hand. As Willow came, she sucked desperately on Kara's pussy, driving her mother to join them in ecstasy.

The three women climaxed violently, their bodies convulsing, their damp skin pink with arousal. They slurped and fucked and fingered each other until their bodies finally gave out, and all three collapsed on the pussy soaked blankets beneath them.

After several minutes, Kara slipped herself off of Willow and Alura peeled her spent pussy away from her daughter's. The three women were completely disheveled, and covered in each other's bodily fluids.

They looked around the room, and saw the rest of their friends in a similar state.

Fiona and her moms had come back from the bedroom, and Willow saw that her friend's moms were now equally naked and obviously well fucked as the rest of them.

"Well, I think perhaps we should get some more blankets from the linen closet." she said.

Soon, the apartment was filled once again with the sounds of what was now twenty one horny women, all fucking the shit out of each other. They wailed, howled and screamed as loudly as they could as they explored their friends', family members' and moms' bodies.

The orgy continued for the rest of the night, and into the morning.

-------------------------

For the rest of the holiday, the women remained, for the most part, in their giant love nest, fucking and sucking their sexy daughters, mothers, or friends.

When it was over, they all said sad goodbyes, and promised to get together soon. Caitlin invited Nora to come visit her mom in LA, and the young speedster happily agreed.

As the last car pulled away from the apartment, Caitlin and Iris turned back to their daughter.

"Alright, then, sweetie, it's been days since I've enjoyed my actual bed. Now that we know what you and your friends get up to, I think you will fit quite comfortably and enjoy it."

The young speedster grinned at her mothers, and agreed, giving them each a long hug before heading to her own bedroom.

As they drove home, Iris turned to face her wife. "Do you think we should have told her about the surprise?" Caitlin smiled as she rubbed her own belly.

"I'm sure that she will love the news, especially the thought of having a sister."

Nora laid down on her bed and cuddled up against Naomi, Willow, Kathy, Rena, Star and Fiona. The seven of them then smiled at each other as they fell asleep.

"Best day ever," Nora said before she proceeded to sleep, laying her head on Fiona's chest.