Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rena nodded. She accessed the panel. "Shields activated," she said.

"Naomi," Nora said. "What is the status?"

Naomi turned to her friend. "50 minutes before impact," she said. She proceeded to count down from 50 to 0.

"Shields are still holding," Rena said.

Nora nodded. She then saw the ground, approaching fast. "Brace for impact," she said. The Jetplane slammed into the ground and bounced twice before it skidded to a half. Nora coughed and then looked around. "Everyone okay?" The other girls called out replies. The young speedster then stood up and tried to check the location. "Fuck, navigation is down. Must have gotten busted." She checked the electric panel. "Looks like we have to stay here for a while before I can fix this." She sighed. "Let's go outside and see where we are." The girls exited the plane and checked the area. Unbeknownst to the girls, they had landed in British Columbia, Canada. There was a cave nearby. "It's pretty late. We'll spend the night in the cave, and begin working on the plane in the morning." The other girls agreed. They checked the cave. It seemed to be empty. The girls then found a rock and they all sat down on it together.

Loriane then spoke. "So," she said. "What should we do now?" The other girls were unsure. Suddenly, Nora saw a bright light in the distance. She headed towards the direction of the light. Embedded in the cave's wall, she found a Gorgosaurus skull. It measured 99 cm (39 in) long. Embedded in the lower jaw was the Red Elemental Gem. Nora, using her skills, she freed the gem from the fossil using a small piece of stone. She instantly bonded with it, giving him both its power and the Gorgosaurus's strength.

"What is happening?" Nora asked. The energy surged through her body. She saw a vision of the Gorgosaurus receiving the Red Gem in prehistoric times. The energy then dissipated. Nora was still confused. She had become the Red Element Warrior. "Wow, I can't wait to tell my friends about this." She ran back to where her friends and future daughters were sitting. "Guys, I just found..." Nora noticed that her friends and future daughters were each giving and receiving blowjobs. Naomi smiled at her. The young speedster then proceeded to drop to her knees, crawled over and began to suck on Naomi's cock.

5 of the girls were now sucking on the other girls' cocks. Star blew Rena, Chloe deepthroated Courtney, Willow bobbed her head on Loriane, Kathy slurped on Fiona, and Nora sucked off Naomi. As the suckers sucked, they proceeded to unbutton their respective pants and pulled them down, before stroking their respective cocks.

"You know what I always say," Rena said. "Friends cum together..."

"Are friends forever," Naomi said. With that being said, the 5 girls humped the faces of their respective lovers until they all came. After a while, the girls were resting. Naomi smiled. She then noticed that Nora wasn't there. She headed outside the cave and found Nora sitting on a log, in front of the plane.

"Hey," Naomi said. Nora nodded and smiled. "What's going on? I'm close enough to know when something is bugging you."

Nora smiled. "We can talk about it later," she said. She mimicked the act of her tummy growling. "I am so hungry. I could use some meatballs and sausage. Maybe even a creamy white sauce as well."

Naomi smiled. "I want some of that too," she said. They then proceeded to unbutton their respective pants and pulled them down along with their panties. Both of their cocks were not as hard as before, but not too limp. Naomi then proceeded to stroke her girlfriend's cock. Nora moaned softly. Naomi grinned. "You have a nice cock. I'll be on top first."

Nora scuffed. "Of course," she said. "You're always on top."

Naomi scowled at Nora and then pinned her down on the ground. Nora was on all fours and her back was arched. "Always on top," Naomi said as she rubbed Nora's buttcheek. "I'm always on top. I'm the dominant in this relationship. You're the submissive, little speedster."

Nora smiled.Have your fun now, she thought.Soon I will talk into the Speed Force, and escape.

Naomi smiled. "Don't bother trying to access your speedster or cyrogenetic powers. Remember that collar around your neck? I redesigned it to shut off your powers. Now I can have my fun with you." She then proceeded to rub the young speedster's anus in circles. "Who's in charge of the money in this relationship?"

Nora moaned. Naomi was in charge of the money. She controlled the finances and she decided what got spent. It was no surprise that she got to do most of the spending. Whenever Nora wanted to buy something, like a new buttplug, she had to go through Naomi first. And most of the time, Nora knew what the answer was going to be. "I thanked you for the buttplug you got me for Christmas," Nora said.

"That's true," Naomi said. "But you didn't ask for permission to use it. I'm in control of your little, slutty body. I get the final say, I have the final approval over anything and everything. Now be a good, little slut and clean my feet." Nora nodded. Naomi and Nora were near a small lake. She noticed a small, little bowl and began filling it with water. "Hurry up sub. I don't have all day. If you don't hurry up, I will have to teach you a lesson. I will assfuck you until you scream."

Nora moved quickly. She found these tasks so tedious without her speed. She washed, scrubbed and rinsed Naomi's feet. "I'm so sorry Mistress," Nora said. "I try to move quicker."

"Good pet," Naomi said as she stroked Nora's head. "Now I think I would like to have my pussy eaten." Nora nodded and began to go down on Naomi. Naomi smiled and began to stroke Nora's head. "That's it. Click that tongue on my clit. That's a girl. Oh god. Your tongue feels soooooo gooooood. Now press your face deep against my cunt and grind against it." Naomi moaned. "Oh baby. That's a good girl. Fuck. You're such a good little carpet muncher. Oh god, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." Naomi rocked her head back and screamed as she came, spraying her juices all over Nora's face and mouth. Nora continued to eat her out until she couldn't anymore. "Good girl. You're such a good girl. I love you so much. Do you want to do the Girlfriend Tag?"

Nora nodded. "You ask me the first question," she said. "Then I'll ask the second question, and so on. The person who's going to ask will answer."

"Okay," Naomi said. "That sounds good to me. I have the questions on my phone. Some of these are questions about us, while some are just general getting to know you questions." Nora nodded. "Okay, we'll use your phone to record the video. How did we meet?"

Nora smiled. "Shit," she said. "I knew this question would come up. Okay, so, long story short, there's this school called Dickgirl University. My parents enrolled me. I was talking to the Dean of the university. Then you came in, and that's how we met."

Naomi nodded. "Yeah," she said. "That's pretty much how that happened."

Nora nodded. She then proceeded to read the next question. "We're going out to eat," she said. "Where are we going?"

Naomi smiled. "That's an easy question," she said. "Tacoma Taco."

Nora nodded. "That's correct," she said. "Let's make this a bit more interesting. You assfuck me while we ask the questions. If you get it wrong, you have to slow down. If I get it wrong, you get to speed up."

"Sounds good," Naomi said. She proceeded to slip her cockhead into Nora's anus, causing the young speedster to moan softly in pleasure. "What's one food I don't like?"

Nora paused. "Oh fuck," she said. "I know this. You told me you have a particular food that you don't like." Nora screamed as she tried to remember. "I'm gonna guess, oh fuck. I'm gonna get it wrong. I guess potatoes."

Naomi sighed deeply. "What kind of potato?" She asked.

Nora sighed deeply. "It doesn't matter," she said. "I know I'm wrong."

Naomi nodded. "Brussel sprouts," she said. "That means I get to speed up the ass drilling." Naomi spread Nora's buttcheeks and smiled. "Since we both learned about music and tempos of speed, right now I'm going larghissimo tempo. I'll bump it up to adagissimo."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Nora moaned. Naomi was teasing her. "Ummmmm. How many brothers and sisters do I have?"

"One," Naomi said. "Her name is Bailey Snow-West."

Nora nodded. "Fuck," she said. "That means you get to speed up to the grave."

Naomi smiled. She sped up her rear drilling. Nora didn't think she could hold her orgasm back much longer. "Well," Naomi said. "Am I a morning person or a night person?"

Nora moaned in pleasure. "Morning," she moaned.

"Awwwww," Naomi said. "Wrong answer. Another increase in speed." Naomi boosted up to Largo. Nora was howling in pleasure and ecstasy.

"Oh fuck," Nora whined. "I hold it back any longer. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." Naomi smiled as she watched the young speedster climax, spraying her creamy ejaculate all over the ground in front of her. "Fuck. That felt soooooo gooooood." Nora turned and looked at her girlfriend. "Did you cum yet?"

Naomi smiled. "To be honest," she said. "Actually came inside your butt after you got the first question wrong."

"Great," Nora said. "How are we going to finish these questions?"

Naomi smiled. "I have an idea," she said. Nora nodded. "I suck you off while you suck me off. When we're not asking or answering, we suck."

Nora nodded. The two girls then began to get into position, Nora on top of Naomi. "Okay," Nora said as she licked up and down Naomi's shaft. "If I was collecting anything, what would it be?"

Naomi stroked Nora's cock as she thought about the question. "Fuck," Naomi said. "That's a hard one." She proceeded to kiss Nora's cock, causing it to twitch. "I would say nudes photos of yourself." Nora nodded. "Okay, Do we have a song? What is it?"

Nora smiled. "Ed Sheeran's Shape of You," Nora said. Naomi nodded. "What's my nickname?"

Naomi smiled. "When you say a nickname," she said. "Do you mean the nickname I have for you or your nickname in general?"

"Let's say both," Nora said.

"Little Donut and Nor Nor," Naomi said. Nora smiled and nodded. "What's my weirdest habit?"

"Playing with yourself in front of me," Nora said. Naomi nodded. "What do you think I'm talented at?"

"Getting assfucked by my cock," Naomi said. Nora smiled. "I know how much you love getting assfucked by my cock. Remember that day when I first assfucked you with a double ended dildo."

Nora nodded. She did remember that day. She would not ever forget that day. Her own parents had invited Naomi and her parents over for lunch. After lunch, Naomi and Nora headed upstairs.

Start Flashback...

The two girls then began to kiss and fondle each other's bodies. They then took a break from making out with each other to remove Nora's shirt. They then proceeded to remove each other's clothes one by one until they were both naked. They then proceeded to kiss each other and rolled back and forth on the bed. Soon after, Nora was on her hands and knees, and Naomi was behind her. She then proceeded to spread Nora's buttcheeks and then licked the young speedster's anus.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Naomi said as she spanked Nora playfully. "I'm gonna enjoy stretching out your tight, young ass. And I have just the toy for that." She pulled out a double ended dildo. "Get ready for a mind blowing orgasm."

Nora nodded. Naomi and Nora then proceeded to kneel on all fours and back onto each end of the dildo, one at a time, so you can take the dildo at your own pace. "Naomi," Nora said. "I don't think it is working."

Naomi nodded. "It's because we're not properly stimulated," she said. "I eat your ass, while you eat mine."

Nora nodded. Naomi smiled and pinned Nora underneath her body. In perfect unison, the two girls then proceeded to spread each other's asscheeks before they then proceeded to lick each other's buttholes. "You taste soooooooo goooooooood," Nora whimpered softly as she devoured Naomi's ass.

"You do too," Naomi said. "You're loose enough now. At least for my special tool. Now, be a good girl and get on all fours and arch your back."

Nora smiled. Suddenly she felt her ass being stretched out as Naomi pulled out a magical brainwashing stone and shoved it up her ass. The stone sprouted tentacles that gagged Nora, preventing her from speaking or talking. "Mmmmphfffff," Nora muttered.

"Don't worry," Naomi said. "I have a special surprise for you." She pulled out her own cock at which Nora gave a quiet shriek of fear as Naomi put her cockhead at the rim of the young speedster's ass. Nora whimpered with worry in her voice. Naomi didn't speak a word and pushed her cockhead in and Nora jumped. Naomi put the tip of her cockhead in as the young speedster winced with a bit of pain and then the DEO agent shoved a bit more in and Nora let out a muffled yelp. Naomi was half in and the tightness was great.

Nora was biting part of the gag with widened eyes as Naomi had put the first half in. As Naomi grabbed Nora's shoulders to push the other half in, the young speedster gave out a rough grunt of pure pleasure and Naomi was all the way in. Nora was breathing heavily and the young DEO agent started to pull out and then shoved back in. Nora was tight but Naomi's precum helped and she was able to thrust hard each time until before she knew it, she was getting ready to cum. Naomi kept going until she was about to blow and she debated about whether to cum inside or quickly turn Nora around and put it in her mouth. She removed the gag, allowing the young speedster to moan and beg.

"Don't stop, keep going" Nora screamed and Naomi kept thrusting.

"I'm not going to stop," Naomi said as she plowed Nora harder and faster. "Not until I have deposited a giant, white load inside your young ass. Oh fuck. I'm fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkking cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." Naomi came inside the young speedster and her cum helped as it acted as more lube. Naomi kept going in and out of Nora until the young speedster finally too came in a long and loud moan. She wailed loudly and gave a cry of pleasure as Naomi continued to thrust. The pleasure was so good for Naomi that it started to hurt a little but Nora seemed to be enjoying it too as she was still cumming. Then Naomi was done. She let go of Nora and, without a word, the young speedster turned around and started sucking her cock. "Are you sure you want to do that?" Naomi asked Nora. Nora gave a simple nod and continued to lick Naomi's cock clean. She took it all the way down her throat and Naomi felt herself cumming again right into her throat. To her surprise as she came into Nora's mouth, the young speedster was swallowing it. She was even swallowing Naomi's cock because she felt her cock being sucked down Nora's throat. "Wow, you definitely are a great cocksucker. That was great Nora but we'll have to keep this from my parents and from your parents. Our secret, okay?" Naomi said in an almost pleading tone.

"Sure Naomi, it's the least I can do, that was the first time I ever came, it was great actually. I think we should do it again." Nora said with an I-want-to-fuck-again tone. "But don't be so rough next time; I'm having a hard time walking." Nora said as she almost fell sideways into the wall.

"But the roughness was what made it so fun." Naomi said as she and Nora walked towards the bedroom door.

However, the door opened and revealed both of their respective parents. Before they could speak, their parents led them both to the bed and sat down. "Mom," Nora said. "I can explain."

Iris smiled, unamused. "Really," she said. "Explain to me why you two are naked, you're both panting, and why you have cum dripping from your ass?"

Naomi nodded. Her and Nora were caught. They were both ashamed of themselves. Suddenly, they felt their respective parents hug them tightly. "We have known that you two are in love," Alex said. "But you should have told us instead of us finding out like this. Now that we are all in the loop, maybe we can have a bit of fun together."

Iris nodded. "If our little sluts are going to be fucking each other," she said. "We need to teach them different positions."

Alex nodded. "Honey," she said to Eliza. "Can we show Naomi the Danvers special position?"

Eliza smiled. "Maybe later," she said. "Right now, I think our daughter and her friend should undress us." The other mothers nodded in agreement. Nora and Naomi then proceeded to strip their respective parents naked. "Now I think you both should suck our cocks. Starting with me. Now get on your knees and suck my cock."

Nora and Naomi nodded. They then proceeded to take turns sucking on Eliza's cock. They then proceeded to suck Alex's cock. Next, they sucked on Caitlin's cock. Finally they both were sucking on Iris's cock. "Such good little cocksuckers," Iris said. "Maybe we should spit roast them side by side." She pulled out a quarter. "Heads, we spitroast our own daughters, tails, we spitroast each other's daughters."

Alex nodded. "I call heads," Iris flipped the coin and they watched it spin. She caught it and then flipped it over onto the back of her hand. She checked it. It was tails. "Well either way would be great."

Nora and Naomi were both spitroasted by each other's parents until they were filled with cum. Their parents then left them laying on the bed, coughing up cum, their pussies properly full of cum.

End Flashback...

Naomi smiled. "When was the first time you said "I love you" to me?" The young DEO agent asked.

Nora blushed. "I mean," she said. "I remember very well the moment I said I loved you. It was after our group orgy with our friends. We're in bed together. I was completely wasted on wine, and I told you that I loved you."

Naomi nodded. "I didn't really take it seriously," she said. "Because of how drunk you were. But when you were sober, I kept it secret, until I told you I love you."

The two girls then proceeded to sit down next to each other. Nora covered her friend's eyes. "Time for a harder question," she said. "What's my eye color? And no looking!"

Naomi smiled. "That's easy," she said. "Hazel. Like little specks of chocolate." Nora smiled. "Now, who's my best friend?"

Nora smirked. "Me," she said. "Here's the next question. I'm watching Netflix and chilling, what snack food am I having?"

Naomi smiled. "Tacos and margaritas," she said. Nora nodded. "Where was I born?"

Nora smiled. "That's easy," she said. "On Earth 38 in Midvale City." Naomi nodded. "Okay, if I was any one animal, what animal would I be?"

Naomi smiled. "A dog," she said. Nora nodded. "You bake me a cake for my birthday, what kind of cake is it?"

"An 8 layered chocolate cheesecake for us to share," Nora said. Naomi nodded. "What could I spend hours doing?"

Naomi smiled. "That's an easy question," she said. "Masturbating." Nora nodded. "If we could have an ultimate date, what would it be?"

"I would start the day with a blowjob," Nora said. "Then I would take you to a Taco place. Then we would walk on the beach, watch the sunset and then spoon in bed." Naomi nodded. "Last question. What is your favorite thing about me?"

Naomi smiled. "I love everything about you babe," she said. Suddenly the two girls were joined by the other girls.

Nora smiled. "Come on," she said. "Tell me what you like the most about me."

Naomi blushed slightly. "I love your cute, little butt," she said. "I love how it giggles when I hump you."

Naomi smiled. "It's getting pretty late," she said. "You girls up for swimming in the lake?"

Rena smiled. "I have a better idea," she said. "We each take turns being gangbanged by the other girls."

Nora smiled. "That sounds great to me," she said. "How do we choose who goes first?"