Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rena smiled. "We'll go from the smallest cock to the biggest cock," she said. "That means from smallest to largest; it seems like Willow is the first."

Willow nodded. "Well," she said. "Let's get this over with." She looked at her friends. "What are you waiting for? Gangbang me."

Rena smiled. "Oh, we will," she said. "In due time. First things first, Kathy and Fiona, strip the recipient naked."

While this was happening, a group of tribal warriors were out searching the area. Their captain was a black woman with short black hair. The captain was wearing a thin cloth that barely covered his 6 ft 2 in long cock. She had a tattoo of a hangman-like structure on his left shoulder blade. She spotted the young girls and smiled. "What a wonderful sight," she said as she rubbed her cock.

Willow was now fully naked. She smiled. "Let's go swimming in the lake," she said.

Naomi smiled. "But we didn't bring our bathing suits," she replied.

Nora smiled. "So," she said as she proceeded to unbutton Star's pants. "Who needs a bathing suit." The other girls cheered in agreement as they stripped naked. They then jumped into the lake. "It's nice and warm." Unaware that they were all being watched, the girls started to splash around in the water. They then proceeded to fondle each other's bodies and then began to make out with each other.

Meanwhile in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean...

There was a beautiful island paradise. It was called Paradise Island, or Themyscira. It was a remote island paradise where the Amazons lived in perfect harmony, hidden from the outside world. In the throne room sat the Queen of the Amazons, Hippolyta. Her breast size was 36B, her hair was blonde and long, she had blue eyes, and pale white skin. All of the Amazons looked just like her, except for their hair color, eye color, skin color and occupation. "Artemis," she called. "Where are you?" A woman entered the room and bowed. "What took you so long?"

Artemis lowered her head in shame. She had tanned skin, green eyes and red hair. "Please forgive me your Highness," she said. "I was just training in the Pantheon."

Hippolyta nodded. "Walk with me," she said. Artemis nodded and followed the Queen. The two women headed towards the Olympia Stadium. There, they saw the other Amazons all at attention. The Amazons were Alexa, Persephone, Aella, Althea, Atalanta, Clio, Daphne, Faruka, Fatsis, Hellene, Io, Ipthime, Melia, Mnenosyne, Orithia, Pallas, Paula, Penelope, Penthesilea, Polycasta, Pythia, Sofia Constantinas, Tender Mercy, and finally Timandra. "My sisters," Queen Hippolyta said. "We are here to welcome our liaison, my daughter. Diana." Diana had pale white skin, black hair and brown eyes. "She will travel to the outside world and aid it in the war. Penelope, bring the items." a pale skinned red headed Amazon with blue eyes approached the Queen, holding a box. "These bracelets are specialized gauntlets worn by the Amazons. They are virtually indestructible. The gauntlets are used in order to compensate for exploitable vulnerability to objects such as bullets. Also you can use the gauntlets as a shield to absorb energy blasts."

Diana nodded. Artemis then handed her a long rope. "This is the Lasso of Hestia," Artemis said. "It is an indestructible rope that forces anyone it captures to obey and speak the truth."

Diana nodded. She then proceeded to put on her armor. The armor consisted of a red-and-gold breastplate bearing a golden eagle, a matching gold belt, a dark blue leather skirt, and knee-high armored combat boots.

Back in British Columbia...

The captain was still watching the girls. She smiled. Suddenly, another tribal member appeared beside her. They began to talk in an old dialect of their tribe. The captain ordered the members to surround the young girls. The member nodded and left. The captain resumed her watching and jerking session. Finally, she came, spraying her creamy ejaculate all over the ground. With that done, she headed towards the lake to confront the young girls.

The girls were still skinny dipping in the lake. They fooled around with each other as they swam.

Suddenly, Kathy stopped. "We've got company," she said. "I sense that we're surrounded." Nora looked around. They were surrounded. Tribal members were both in the trees and on the ground.

"How many?" Nora asked.

Kathy shook her head. "Too many to handle," she said. The captain appeared. Nora couldn't believe this was happening.

"Hey there," the woman said. "You kids are enjoying yourselves. This is my territory. Why don't you girls go get dressed and then we can talk more?"

3 hours later, Nora and her group were dressed in their respective uniforms. "Who are you?" Nora asked.

The captain smiled. "The name is Gyette," she said. "Nicole Gyette. What brings you to these parts?"

The girls then apologized for trespassing. "Well Ma'am," Fiona said. "Our ship crashed."

Nora scuffed. "Come on Fio," she said. "These are primitive folk. I don't think they will be able to help us."

Nicole smiled. "We can try," she said. "I might have some tools at my house. Come on." The group goes to her house with Nicole to get her tools.

There, they see a variety of different mechanical items: cold fusion units, droids and other various items, such as holoprojectors. Suddenly, Willow notices a nearby house, but Gyette insisted that the women should stay inside this house. Nicole gathers the items and takes Nora to fix the Jetplane, leaving the other women.

"Something's not right," Fiona said. "I'm gonna go check out that other house." The young archer leaves and enters the other house.

There she finds female mannequins inside the house.

"This is a strange person," she said. "Why would someone keep all these mannequins here?"

"Fiona," she heard someone call her name. "Follow my voice." Fiona followed the voice further into the house. She headed downstairs to the basement. There, she found a large circle of naked futa mannequins. Suddenly, an unknown figure suddenly appeared behind her. Various items in the room moved of their own accord.

"What is going on?" Fiona asked. She tried to resist the urge, but she couldn't. Her eyes then glazed over, as if she was in a trance. "What is thy bidding, Master?"

The unknown figure smiled. "Time for some tentacle fun," it said. Holes began to form in the walls. Out of each hole came a long, thick tentacle. The unknown figure smiled as they left the room. The tentacles then proceeded to strip Fiona naked. They wrapped around her arms and legs, securing them.

Fiona was now totally immobilized by the tentacles. She was helpless in their firm grip. The tentacles binding her legs lifted up, revealing that they were hanging from tree limbs. The tentacles were more like vines. The vines pulled back, taking up the slack, suspending the young redhead in mid-air between the two walls. It pulled her until she was spreadeagled, and then held her there. As much as she struggled, she couldn't move any limbs very much. She was stuck.

As she hung there, three more vines lowered down from above her. One was about as thick as her wrist, and had a bulbous head. It actually kind of looked like a penis. However, it was much thicker than a regular dick. The other two were smaller, tapering off from only about the size of a finger.

All three began probing around her body, touching her gently. They started at her head, brushing against her hair, her face, her neck. They continued moving downwards, across her breasts and stomach. Eventually, they reached her feet. From there, they roamed back up, slightly less gently this time. When they got to her neck, the two small vines slithered inside of her uniform. They stretched it out enough for the larger vine to follow them in. It wound around her waist.

All of a sudden, it flexed mightily, tearing right through her uniform. The two small vines each grabbed a torn edge of her uniform, and began to tug hard. This ripped it even more.

The top half was now in tatters. A few shreds hung down over her breasts and belly. The bottom was still largely intact, for now. However, the vines meant to change that, as they grabbed the edges and pulled again. This tore the bottom part of her uniform in half, and it fell to the ground. They proceeded to brush off the remainder of her uniform, which was keeping her breasts covered.

Fiona was now not only totally helpless, but totally naked as well. The larger vine rose up, until it was level with her head. It began rubbing across her face. The vines were somewhat rough, and rubbery.

After a few seconds of this odd behavior, the vine found her mouth. It plunged in, pre-preemptively stifling the scream she was about to issue.

As scary as all of this was, a scientific part of her mind was marveling at all of it. It wondered at the magnificent plant that could move so fast and was so strong. It could recognize weapons, and had enough of an understanding of movement to bind her limbs first.

However, even this part of her mind shrieked a mental alarm as she saw another vine rising quickly up from the ground. It seemed aimed right at her crotch. Within seconds, it had found its destination, and plunged into her cunt. It began moving in and out, in and out. Not only had Fiona been entrapped by the vines, they were now fucking her. It was a plant! What did it have to gain?!

The vine in her mouth now picked up the motion, pushing in and out. When it extended, it almost choked her, and made her gag on it. The vine in her pussy began to move more rapidly, fucking her faster as Fiona's now-flowing pussy juices lubricated it.

The redhead felt something brush against her nipple. Looking down, she saw that it was one of the small vines. The other was moving towards her other nipples. They were both twined around her boobs, squeezing them. When they started to play with her nipples, flicking and rubbing them, Fiona gave a mental moan of pleasure. This plant was better than most men! Fiona began bucking her hips against the vine, letting the bulbous head push into her again and again. A smaller vine lifted itself from the jungle floor, and began rubbing and flicking her clit.

Suddenly, she felt a touch on her ass. Leaning to look over her shoulder, she saw that another vine was rising from the ground behind her. Fiona, realizing where it was headed, moaned into the vine gagging her mouth.

The latest vine was soon pressed up against her asshole. With its first thrust, it pushed the tip of its head into Fiona's asshole. The thick vine was already stretching her asshole. The second strong thrust pushed it further in, stretching her wider. On the third and strongest thrust so far, it pushed the vine's head in all the way. The redhead's asshole felt wonderfully full, more full than it had ever been. It was the assfucking of a lifetime.

Every time the vine in her pussy pistoned in or out, the one in her ass just pushed farther in. As Fiona wondered how much more would fit, she felt another sensation inside of her butt. Looking back, she saw that two small vines had twined around the larger one, and were also entering her ass. At this, Fiona started to cum. She shrieked once again, this time in pleasure, as her pussy juices flowed freely. Her cock twitched as it sprayed it's creamy ejaculate all over the floor. Simultaneously, the vines began to buck harder and faster. The redhead even thought that they grew a little bigger.

Just then, as Fiona reached the height of her orgasm, the vines began to cum as well. She felt them squirting some strange viscous fluid into all of her cavities. She had to guzzle down the stuff so that she wouldn't choke; it was actually somewhat tasty. However, the plant continued to squirt it out. Her pussy was totally full of this plant-jism, and it had started leaking out around the vine. The warm liquid felt wonderful in her ass, as well.

After a few minutes, the flow finally slowed. The inside of Fiona's legs were coated in the stuff, and a little had started to dribble out of her asshole. She had drunk quite her fill as well. As the flow of vine-cum stopped, the vines began to withdraw. The one in her mouth was the first out, and she took a deep breath. Her whole mouth tasted of the plant's cum.

When the vine in her pussy withdrew, the huge load of jizz in her pussy came drizzling down her legs. The inside of her legs was coated with the pale green fluid.

The vine in her asshole was the last out. Fiona shuddered as it withdrew, leaving her hole gaping and dripping the monster plant's green cum.

Fiona, exhausted from the intense fucking she had received, dozed off.

~~~~~

She was jolted awake a few minutes later. As Fiona opened her eyes, she realized it was now midnight. She was still tied up and suspended by the plant, and it once again had its vines in all of her holes. It was no longer pistoning them in and out, instead just letting them fill her orifices. It had, in the meantime, wrapped a few more vines around her, holding her in place. The young archer knew that soon her friends would come and help her.

Nora and Nicole had repaired the Jetplane. "Thank you so much for your help Nicole," she said. "And I apologize for trespassing."

Nicole smiled. "No worries young one," she said. "Just be sure to not let it happen again." With that said, Nicole left.

Nora smiled. "Where's Fiona?" She asked. Naomi shrugged her shoulders.

"She headed towards that other house," Star said. The other girls ran off towards the house. They entered the house and began searching for Fiona.

"Fiona," Kathy screamed. "Where are you?"

Nora immediately covered her mouth. "Can you please stop screaming," she said. "The owner of this house might be here." Suddenly, the girls heard what sounded like Fiona's whimpers. "She's in the basement. Come on." The girls ran downstairs and into the basement.

Fiona was still trapped in the tentacles' grasp. What was going to happen to her? "Fiona," she heard Loriane say. "What is happening to you?"

Fiona saw that Star, Naomi, and the rest of the team had walked into the basement. Fiona realized that she must be quite the sight to see - the large-breasted redhead was hanging a few feet in the air, numerous vines wrapped around her limbs; thick tentacles filled her mouth, pussy, and ass. She was coated in the pale green plant jism, although the girls didn't know what it was.

Naomi, horrified at what had happened to her peer, said, "Fiona! What happened to you?! Did someone do this? Are they still out here?"

She jumped to the conclusion that someone must have trapped Fiona and hung her up with the vines. She instantly pulled out her stun gun, and began watching the perimeter of the clearing for movement.

Star, however, pulled out her dagger and walked up to Fiona. She began to chop away at the vines, starting with those that held the trapped woman's arms.

The plant did not like this at all. While the cut vines writhed on the ground, numerous others rose up. They swarmed in, wrapping around Star's legs and pulling her to the ground. She screamed and tried cutting at them with the knife, but there were too many. In seconds, her arms were also bound tightly.

At Star's scream, Naomi whipped around. Seeing her friend in danger, she began shooting wildly at the vines near her. Although she destroyed whole clusters of vines, more just attacked.

There was nothing the two girls could do. They were soon both totally immobilized by the vines.

Once they were held tight, yet more vines tore their clothes off. They were lifted into the air, held up by the green vines. Once a few feet up, the phallic plants pushed their way into the girls' pussies.

Star appeared to be enjoying it immensely. The vine pushed in and out of her rapidly, filling her cunt with every thrust. Soon another vine moved toward her mouth, and she leaned forward in anticipation. As it approached, she licked it tenderly. It plunged into her mouth, and she began running her tongue roughly all around it. Within a few minutes, she felt a pressure at her asshole. She bucked backwards, pushing against the vine at her rear. In one massive thrust, it forced its way into her young ass. It pushed further in, until at least a foot of the thick vine must have been in her asshole. As Star began to cum from the intense fucking, the plant did as well. She sucked down its green jizz, milking the vine in her mouth dry.

As Star was reveling in the plant's attentions, Naomi's ordeal was just beginning. She was horrified at the unwelcome intrusion into her pussy, and attempted to fight it. However, she could hardly move, and wasn't in any position to stop the vine. A second vine pushed its way into her mouth, rendering her unable to scream. Finally, a third vine entered her asshole, stretching it to fit the vine's girth. She was being fucked in every hole. As much as she was horrified by it all, her body was reacting differently. Her nipples were stiff and sensitive, and her pussy juices were flowing. She was beginning to enjoy being used by the plant. After a few minutes of this fierce assault on her orifices, she began to cum as well. She was a bit surprised by the amount of jism the vines spouted, but swallowed it all to avoid choking.

Fiona was watching raptly as the two girls were intensely fucked by the plant, and they were in no state to be observing their surroundings. Even the other girls were now being used by the tentacles. Thus, none of them knew what was going on when a wide blast of flame poured through the room. Although the fire was largely under them, they still felt its heat. The vines writhed on the ground and shriveled up, turning black. The girls fell to the ground, released from their green captors. As soon as they were free, the torrent of flame ceased, leaving only a few patches of vines still smoldering.

They were free! The girls staggered to the edge of the clearing, finding that their rescuer was none other than Nicole, the captain! She stood there, looking gallant. "I came as soon as you pressed your distress beacon, Nora. And I'm glad I did!"

The girls pulled the dead vines from their mouths and other holes. The fire had seared straight through the vines at ground level, leaving their ends still embedded in the heroes' orifices. As they pulled the phallic vines out, each was followed by a torrent of pale green plant cum. Fiona had by far the most in her, and was still covered in the stuff as well.

Nora said, "My... Distress beacon? I didn't touch it..." Then she remembered. "Oh! The plant must have brushed against it when it ripped off my clothes!" Nicole smiled and left. The girls were now smiling. Nora then told them that the ship was fixed. The crew hurried back to the ship, and left the area far behind.

To be continued...