Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure," Alex said. "There's some type of energy wave coming."

Kara nodded. Suddenly Natu appeared in front of them. "Who are you?" Kara asked, her eyes glowing red.

"I'm Natu," Natu said. "The Book of Destiny has been used," she said. "But you must not engage. Not yet." Natu then vanished.

Alex then checked the database for the Book of Destiny. She found its powers, and weaknesses. It's powers were as follows; Metaphysical connection: The lock of the Book of Destiny only shared a metaphysical connection with whomever the Book deems worthy to use it and letting the individual unlock it. With Natu's abilities, the Book can also be recalled into his possession. Essokinesis/Reality manipulation/Elseworld creation: Once opened, the Book allowed its user to manipulate reality to how they see fit in the blink of an eye. This ability of the Book was used by Natu as a test to see if the denizens of the created Elseworld would be good enough to be able to survive an oncoming Crisis. Absolute reality perception: Once opened, the Book enabled its user to look at the whole of reality. Ergokinesis: The Book allowed its user to release surges of energy powerful enough to even harm solar-powered Kryptonians. Power bestowal: The book allows users to grant themselves with powers. Anger inducement: Turning love into hatred. Interdimensional travel: The Book is capable of transporting people between dimensions.

It's weaknesses were as follows; Universal limit: The user of the Book can enable the user to see and change the events and reality of only the universe that the user is currently in. Visitors foreign to the universe will retain their memories, even if they're on the affected Earth when reality is altered. Energy overload: If the Book absorbs too much energy, it will implode, toasting the Book and its powers.

In Gotham City...

A female guard was training a new addition. They walked into the more, crazy section of Arkham Asylum. "This is where the really, crazy psychos are," the female guard said.

One of the prisoners started to laugh. "Come on baby," she said. "You love us. Deep inside, you hunger for the thrill."

The guard slammed her fist on the door. "Quiet you," she said. "That's Harley Quinn. She was a psychiatric intern at Arkham Asylum. A model student, in addition to receiving high grades in college, she was also a dedicated gymnast, winning a scholarship to Gotham City University. While researching the lunatics at Arkham, she became fascinated with one particular inmate. Ambitiously volunteering to analyze him, she pleaded with the doctors at Arkham for three months before she could treat him. After he gained her sympathy during their sessions, he seduced her, causing her to fall madly in love with him. After helping him escape from the asylum more than once, Harleen was suspected by the authorities, who revoked her license and placed her in her own cell. During an earthquake in Gotham City, she fled and became Harley Quinn, the sidekick of the Clown Prince of Crime himself. Thanks to a connection to a winged vigilante, we caught her again."

Harley had 34B breasts, long blonde hair with red, blue and pink highlights, blue eyes, pale white skin and a 14.2 inch long cock. Suddenly Natu appeared in front of Harley. "My name is Natu," she said. "I have come to test this Earth for the impending crisis, which I admit is beyond my abilities." She gave the Book of Destiny to Harley. Harley opened it, slowing time down.

"What do I do now?" Harley asked.

"Anything," Natu said as she vanished. "Reality is yours to change."

Harley opened the Book, where she saw all of reality and, using the Book, saw Earth-1's reality, and smiled.

Earth-19...

The planet is devastated, with many heroes lying dead on the ground. Earth-19 Nora tries to crawl towards a book, but it is picked up by a woman, Natu, who claims she has failed. Natu opens the book and Nora runs away.

Earth-1...

In the cave, Nora, Willow, Chloe, Courtney and Loriane were each being assfucked by Iris and Caitlin. Caitlin and Iris were both high fiving each other as they drilled the five young asses hard and deep until they blew their respective cumshots deep inside. After they finished inside the young girls, the two parents cuddled with them.

"We know that you are going to be facing Stryker," Caitlin said. "There's five things in this cave that might help. But you need to find them yourself. Trust your instincts. There are 10 multiversal powers that exist: Hope, Truth, Courage, Honor, Love, Destiny, Humanity, Justice, Purity and finally Compassion."

Nora and Willow nodded. They headed further into the cave and further into the darkness. "What are we even looking for?" Willow said. "I don't think there's anything here."

Nora smiled and hugged her friend. "Come on Willow," she said. "I'm sure we can find them, whatever they are. We can't give up on hope."

Willow nodded. "You're right," she said. "I can't give up." Suddenly, she saw something shining in the distance. "I see something there. That must be the one I have to retrieve."

Nora nodded. "Okay," she said. "But how can you get it? It's trapped in a stone shell."

Willow shrugged her shoulders. "I'm sure I can find a way," she said. "I can't lose hope." Hope was the symbol for Willow's strength. Nora nodded.

"I guess we should go find our crystals," Nora said. Chloe, Courtney, and Loriane nodded and they headed further into the cave.

Willow climbed up and reached out to grab the crystal. The crystal was currently colorless. It's dimensions were 1.18 by 0.31 by 0.31 inches. Willow plucked it. "Woah," she said. "It's a lot lighter than I thought." The crystal weighed 0.317 ounces.

Further in the cave, Nora, Chloe, Courtney, and Loriane found their respective crystals using the feelings of Courage, Love, Justice, and Compassion, respectively.

Meanwhile, Caitlin was on her knees, sucking on Iris's cock. As she sucked, she was stroking her own cock. "My little cocksucker," Iris said as she ran her fingers through Caitlin's hair. "You love being on your knees don't you? I love fucking your face deep. I'm gonna blow my load in your throat." Iris tightened her hold on Caitlin's hair and began to hump her face harder. "That's it slut. Gag on my cock."

Caitlin gagged, causing drool to travel down her neck. Tears of joy dripped down her face as Iris pummeled her face.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss," Iris moaned as she drilled Caitlin's mouth. "I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." With one last thrust, Iris ejaculated into Caitlin's mouth. Caitlin drank it down. "How did you like that slut?"

Caitlin smiled. Her face was wrecked. Mascara and makeup was streamed all over her face. "I loved it so much," she said.

Iris smiled. "Good girl," she said. Just then Nora, Chloe, Courtney, Loriane, and Willow had returned. The seven of them then proceeded to kiss each other and fondle each other's bodies.

1 hour later...

Nora, Iris, Caitlin, and Willow were dressed in their respective clothes. "Now," Iris said as she walked back and forth, tapping the ground with a long, well-crafted, lightweight wooden katana training sword. It was made of oak and came with a handguard. The larger version of this sword is 39.25 inches. The smaller version, 35.25 inches, was the one Iris was holding. "Do you girls know what Stick fighting is?"

Before Willow could answer, Nora spoke. "Stick fighting is a variety of martial arts which use simple long slender, blunt, hand-held, wooden "sticks" for fighting," she said. "Such as a staff, cane, walking stick, baton, or similar. Some techniques can also be used with a sturdy umbrella or even a sword in its scabbard."

Iris nodded as she tossed a similar stick to Caitlin. Caitlin caught it. "Iris and I will teach you how to use these arts to defeat your enemy Stryker," Caitlin said.

Iris nodded. The two women then got into a ready stance. They placed their dominant foot back, with the blade in parry position on the dominant side. "Are you ready Caity?" Iris asked.

Caitlin nodded. "Ready," she said.

Iris nodded. "Sabers," she said. "Are basically the acronym. S is for safety. Always ensure your saber is secure before forgoing a fight. Check for loose blades, grips, and straps. A stands for awareness. Get to know your surrounding area and become aware of objects that can obscure your fight. There's nothing worse than accidentally hitting an unseen item and damaging your blade. B is for batteries. Keep a new supply of energy cells with you anytime you leave for a battle. You wouldn't want a powerless saber! E stands for experience. No matter what saber you own, the experience you have with it will be incredible. Get acquainted with your saber and learn its many quirks and elements. The more experience you have with your saber, the better your performance will be. R is for restraint. Don't aimlessly swing your saber around uncontrollably. Additionally, random dueling can result in injury. Know how much your saber can withhold and act accordingly. Lastly, S stands for share. Share the experience of owning a saber and the happiness it brings to you and those around you. Inspire people to wield the saber force. Now. Watch carefully." Iris swung her saber to the left, but was blocked by Caitlin's saber. "That is Form I." Iris then proceeded to swing the saber to the right, but again was blocked by Caitlin's saber. "That is Form II." Iris then swung her saber north to south and south to north, both strikes blocked by Caitlin's saber. "Form III and IV."

Caitlin nodded. "The final four forms are simple," she said. "Northeast (NE), 45°, halfway between north and east, is the opposite of southwest; Form V, Southeast (SE), 135°, halfway between south and east, is the opposite of northwest; Form VI, Southwest (SW), 225°, halfway between south and west, is the opposite of northeast; Form VII, and finally Northwest (NW), 315°, halfway between north and west, is the opposite of southeast; Form VIII. With me so far?"

Nora nodded. Willow pointed at the two other items. "What are those?" The young Kryptonian asked.

Iris smiled. "These are W35 stun blasters," she said. "They are only to stun an armed opponent." She smiled. "Now let's start by creating your own sabers. Focus on the things that you love, the things that you care about, the things that you would give anything to protect."

Nora and Willow closed their eyes. They each began to focus on their connection to their own powers. Iris and Caitlin watched as the young girls built their respective Elemental Sabers. The sabers drew power from an appropriately-sized power cell. Parts that would work to make a saber include modulation circuits and an energy gate. Ones that were necessary include a blade emitter shroud, the emitter matrix and some type of activator to turn the saber on and off. Other parts that could be added include handgrip ridges and a blade length adjuster. "Single-bladed Elemental sabers usually have a belt ring," Caitlin said. "So they could be hung from a belt hook, or a wheel-shaped attachment that slotted into a matching belt clip on the owner's belt when not in use."

Caitlin smiled. "They're ready," she said.

Iris nodded. "Sit down," she said. Nora and Willow sat. "There is an energy field surrounding the world. It's not a power you have. It's not about lifting rocks. It's the energy between all things, a tension, a balance, that binds the universe together."

"Okay," Willow said. "But what is it?"

"Close your eyes," Iris said. "Breathe. Now, reach out. Reach out with your feelings. What do you see?"

"The cottage," Willow said. "Trees. Rotting wood. Life. Death and decay that feeds new life. Warmth. Cold. Peace. Violence."

"And between it all?" Iris said.

"Balance," Nora said. "An energy. A Force."

"And inside you?" Caitlin said.

"Inside us," the five girls said. "That same Force."

Iris nodded. "Now," she said as she handed over the sabers to Nora and Willow. "Ignite the blades." Nora nodded. Her saber had a gray, cylindrical hilt that was partially covered by black ridges; save for her customized variations, its angled emitter produced a white energy blade. Using a yellow topaz crystal, her energy blade was a pale yellow color. "Yours is an Electrosaber. It can conduct electricity and drain it as well."

It's heavier than I thought," Nora said.

"Energy constantly flows through the crystal," Iris said. "You're not fighting with a simple blade as much as you are directing a current of power. Your thoughts. Your actions. They become energy. They flow through the crystal and become a part of the blade."

Nora nodded. "Can it harm us?" The young speedster asked.

Caitlin nodded. "The power of the energy blade is so great that it can cut through almost anything," she said. "However, it can't cut through bones. If you get cut, it won't bleed. This is because the energy blade cauterized the wound as it passed, and thus even a severe wound tended to not bleed heavily."

Chloe, Courtney, and Loriane then said bye and headed back to the cottage.

Iris smiled. Nora and Willow then dropped to their knees, and began sucking on Caitlin's and Iris's cocks respectively. Caitlin and Iris then proceeded to lay the young speedster and Kryptonian down on their backs and began to hump their pussies. The four women howled as they fucked. Nora and Willow then climaxed, squirting their respective juices while Caitlin and Iris spurted their respective cumshots deep inside the young snatches. They then proceeded to cuddle and relax. Nora's stomach growled. "It would seem that Nora's hungry," Iris said. "Let's go have some food."

They all headed back to the cottage. Before they entered, they heard the sound of someone moaning in pleasure. Nora turned to face her mothers and friend. "What is that sound?" Nora asked. They peeked inside through the window and gasped at the sight before them.

Chloe, Loriane and Courtney were fondling each other on the couch, their hands down each other's pants. Nora couldn't believe how hot this was. She watched as the three girls then proceeded to strip each other naked. The four women were starting to get horny from watching them. Chloe and Courtney then proceeded to fuck Loriane.

The four women then proceeded to enter the cottage and slammed the door behind them. The slam of the door startled the three girls, who were now worried. "I think we should probably head to the bedroom," Iris said. "We can talk more about this." The two mothers led the young girls off towards the bedroom and closed the door behind them. "You girls, sit on the bed." Nora, Willow, Loriane, Chloe and Courtney all sat on the bed. Iris and Caitlin then stood in front of them. "Now, it seems like you girls are super horny. I think we know what to do to help you. You girls are going to have sex with us. That should fix the horniness."

Before they could say anything, they heard the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Who could that be?" Caitlin asked. She headed out of the room. She returned, moments later, with Alura, Kara, Alex, Eliza and Naomi. They all sat on the bed together. "Listen. You girls are getting more and more horny, and I think we should probably help with that. In regards to girls, there's Naomi, Nora, Willow, Chloe, Courtney, and Loriane. And for parents, we have myself, Iris, Kara, Alura, Eliza and Alex. The best way to learn how to control horniness is to learn it from an indirect family member. No sex, just oral and finger action."

The other women then nodded in agreement. They all proceeded to undress each other. Naomi was paired with Kara, Nora was paired with Alex, Willow was paired with Eliza, Chloe was paired with Alura, Courtney was paired with Iris, and Caitlin was paired with Loriane. They then proceeded to fondle each other's bodies.

"Sweetheart." Caitlin said to Nora. "Willow told me that she is in love with Loriane."

Naomi smiled. "Wow," she said. "Courtney is in love with Chloe."

Iris smiled. "We can talk about it later," she said. "Let's go have some food."

They all headed to the patio, where Iris started up the barbecue. She then proceeded to grill vegetables, seafood, fish and meat on the grill, after coating them in a spicy marinade. They then all sat together. Caitlin smiled. Her, Iris, Alex, Eliza, Kara, and Alura then proceeded to jerk off. In front of them were 6 separate 20 oz glass bowls. "Fuck," Alex said. "I can't seem to cum."

Caitlin nodded. "Girls," she said. "Care to help us out?" Nora, her friends and future daughters nodded. The girls each paired with a mother and jerked them off until they came, spurting their creamy ejaculate all inside the bowls. The 12 women then proceeded to enjoy their meal, dipping their marinated kabobs in the desired cum bowl. Once the women finished the meal, Caitlin smiled. "So, Chloe and Courtney are in love with each other, Nora loves Naomi, Willow loves Loriane, Rena loves Star, and Kathy loves Fiona. Why don't you girls have sex in front of us? Loriane and Willow, you can go first."

Iris smiled. "I have a better idea," she said. "Follow me."

They then headed back towards the direction of the cave. "Iris," Caitlin asked. "Why are we going back here?"

Iris shushed her. They finally reached the point. "This is why," she said. The other women gazed at the sight before their eyes. Iris had brought them to a large pool. "This pool is nice and warm. Let's go swimming." The women then proceeded to strip naked and then jumped into the pool.

"This is the best way to relax," Alex said as she stroked her daughter's head and snuggled up against Eliza.

Caitlin nodded in agreement. She was getting jerked off by Nora, while she was fondled by Iris. Courtney, Chloe and Loriane then swam over and joined them. Meanwhile, Alura smiled as she stroked both Kara's and Willow's heads as they were bobbing up and down her cock. The mothers and daughters were now completely aroused and horny.

Nora smiled as she reached down and began to rub her hands on Chloe's cock. The women then proceeded to pair off. The schoolgirls paired up with their respective lovers and their parents paired up with their respective wives. Nora smiled as she swam over to Naomi. The two girls then proceeded to kiss each other and fondled each other's bodies. Naomi then kissed her way down Nora's body. The two of them then climbed onto the rock and proceeded to kiss and fondle each other's bodies. This turned on the other women. They all proceeded to kiss each other as they shoved their respective cocks into any ass, pussy or mouth they could find. After a while, they all came together, ejaculating their respective cumshots deep inside each other's holes. They panted as they cuddled together.

Suddenly, Naomi spoke. "Can we play hide and go fuck?" She asked. "It's when you, your friends and family play hide and go seek, but when you find the person, you have sex where you found the person with the person."

The women agreed. Nora nodded. "We'll choose a person at random," she said. "Kara, why don't you go first?"

Kara nodded. "Okay," she said. "This pool is home base. You need to tag it before I get you. If I do get you, that rock near the pool is the jail. Only the untagged can free the tagged. Everyone activate your com-links. I'm gonna count to 40." The women then nodded. Kara closed her eyes and began counting out loud. She wasn't peeking. "Okay. Go." With that said, the other women then ran off. "40...39...38...37...36...35...34...33...32...31...30...29...28...27...26...25...24...23...22...21...20..."

While Kara was counting, all of the players who were not "It" ran off and quietly hid from the player who was counting. Once they hit their spots, they became silent and still.

"19...18...17...16...15...14...13...12...11...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0," Kara said, uncovering her eyes. "Ready or not, here I come." Kara then proceeded to try and find all of the other players who had hidden. She looked with her eyes and listened with her ears.

123456...8