Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia was confused. "Why," she said. "Why are you doing this?"

Stryker smiled. "I'm a vessel for a higher power," she said. "This power has a twin. There's a name for the power. Her name is Reina. She merged with me. She granted me ultimate omnipotence. She told me that eons ago, her and her sister were happy. But, when her sister Rhea created humans, Reina was abandoned. So, we formed an alliance. I extinguish the beings that Rhea loves so much, and Reina will rule the world.. But Nora and her friends are in the way."

"Nora and her friends?" Gia said. "What do they have to do with this?"

Stryker laughed as a group of futanari minotaurs and futanari sirens walked into the room. "You'll find out soon enough," she said. "Captain, take these two sluts to third holding cells and ravage their young holes."

"Yes General Stryker," the Captain said.

In Rena's house...

In Rena's bedroom, Rena was getting a blowjob from Star. As she blew Rena, Star was jerking herself off. After a while, Rena laid Star down on the bed and began to fuck her pussy.

In the living room, Star's parents Laurel and Sara were sitting and chatting with Rena's parents Sam and Ruby. Suddenly, they heard the sound of someone moaning upstairs. "Oh god Rena," they heard Star say. "Drill me with that big, Kryptonian cock. Show me how aliens fuck." Sara and Laurel were both being jerked off by Sam and Ruby respectively. After a while, Star and Rena engaged in sexual intercourse with each other's mothers. Star was being dped by Rena's parents while Rena was being dped by Star's parents. "Oh god," Sara and Laurel said as they fucked Rena. "Your daughter is such a good little slut. I wonder if Willow and Nora are as slutty."

Wait a minute. What was happening to Nora and Willow? Were they okay? Find out in the next chapter.

To be continued...

1...345678