Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 22

Story Info
Caitlin and Iris begin training the teens.
24.1k words
3.67
3.3k
5
0

Part 22 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara was looking for her daughter. Kara stared at Caitlin, confused about why Nora and Willow ran off. "Why is she always doing this?" Kara repeated the question.

Caitlin sighed. "I was talking to her for a moment," she said. "Then she took off after Willow."

Kara nodded and looked further into the cave. "Come on then," she said as she helped Caitlin up. "Let's find those girls. Alura would be furious if I lost our daughter." Caitlin nodded and followed Kara further into the cave.

Willow ran and arrived at a crossroads of tunnels, one to the left and one to the right. Nora arrived behind her. "Seriously," Nora said. "Willow, you can't just leave people like that." Suddenly, Nora heard a soft whimpering. "What is that sound?" Willow turned to face Nora and then headed towards the direction of the sound. The two girls then followed the sound and found a small, little puppy.

"Oh my god," Nora said. "This puppy must be freezing." Nora tried to call the puppy over, but it was scared. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." The puppy crawled over and began to lick Nora's hand. Eventually, the puppy was snuggling up against Nora and whining happily. Nora vibrated her body, generating warmth to warm up the young puppy.

Willow nodded. She then noticed a book on the floor. She went over and picked it up. "Hey Nora," she said. "Check this out." Nora, carrying the puppy, ran over to Willow. "It's some kind of spellbook. Look, there's even a spell on how to summon a clone of yourself that will do your bidding and help you!"

Nora was intrigued. She wanted to create clones of herself. "How is it done?" She asked.

Willow read the page. "Let me see," she said. "You will need the following items for this spell; 10 black candles, Graveyard dirt or ashes and a cup. Put the 10 black candles into a circle (Make sure it is big for the clone to appear). Put the graveyard dirt or ashes in a cup. Now say:

'Goddess Of Death,

Show the clone of myself,

Let it do my biddings,

So I can have my hiddings hide,

So mote it be'. Throw the graveyard dirt or ashes to the circle with the 10 black candles. The graveyard dirt or ashes will grow and become a clone of yourself! It will say: 'Oh, my master! What is my bidding?'."

Nora nodded. She looked at Willow. "We need to keep this a secret," she said. "Just until we perfect it. Okay?"

Willow nodded. She then heard the sound of crumbling. She looked up and saw rocks falling down towards them. With a shove, Willow pushed Nora backwards just as the rocks fell. Willow coughed, waving her hand to clear the dust. Willow was trapped away from her friend. "Nora?," she said. "Nora? Can you hear me? Are you okay?"

Nora's voice came through the com-link. "Yeah," she said. "I'm fine. Thanks for the save. I'm trapped now."

Willow nodded. Her eyes glowed red, indicating her heat vision. "I'll blast a hole through the rock."

"Wait a second Willow," Nora said. "We cause more problems than before. Listen, you get to the exit. Wait for our mothers. Tell them what happened. Trust me. I'll be alright."

Willow nodded. "Alright," she said. "Just stay safe." Willow then headed past the blocked passage and down the right path. The young Kryptonian was unsure if she would be able to find the exit. She kept running. She was so distracted that she tripped and fell down. "Fuck, I can't do this." She sighed deeply. "No. Nora is counting on me. I need to get help." She then looked up and saw the Blue Elemental Gem. "That's a Gem." Willow freed the gem, which then bonded with her, showing her the vision of an Ankylosaurus. The vision then vanished. Suddenly, she saw an exit. "Yes. An exit. I can get out of this cave." She finally escaped the cave. Just as she did, Caitlin and Kara showed up. They hugged her tightly.

"Thank goodness you're alright," Caitlin said. "Wait, where's Nora?"

Willow's eyes started streaming tears. "We were together," she said as she sobbed. "There was a rockslide. She's trapped inside the cave."

Caitlin gasped. "I'm going back for her," she said. Kara grabbed her arm.

"I'll go Cait," Kara said. "You stay here with Willow." Kara entered the cave. She then activated the tracking function on her com-link. Using short beeps, she would be able to find Nora. "Hang on Nora. Help is coming."

Deep inside the cave...

Nora and the dog were both still waiting. "Sorry little thing," she said. "Guess we're going to be stuck here for a while." Nora sat down next to the creature and began to cough. "I'm so sorry for not being able to save us." With that said, Nora slumped over and went unconscious.

Inside Nora's mind...

Nora looked around. She was standing in a large empty field of grass. She then noticed the same dog walking over to her. Suddenly, she watched as the dog changed into a young woman. The woman had 40A breasts. Her eye color was brown, hair color was brunette, and she had pale white skin. "Hello Nora," the woman said. "Before you say anything, I'm not a dog. My name is Lilly. I come from a planet called Caldor. Caldorians, by birth, have the ability to transform into any animal they choose. Therefore, we use the skills and traits of the specific animal to defend ourselves."

Nora nodded. "Well it's great to meet you Lily," she said. "I just need to find a way out of this cave." Nora then felt like something was wrong. She looked down and saw that her cock was rock hard and erect. It suddenly popped out.

"It's okay," Lily said. "Remember. I'm not actually an animal, just a metahuman that can shapeshift into animals." With that said, Lily began to suck on Nora's cock, deepthroating it.That's it, I'm gonna make you cum in my mouth.

Nora unloaded her ejaculate inside Lily's mouth. Before she could say anything, Lily started to bend over. Nora smiled as she realized what Lily wanted. She crawled over behind the young girl and plunged her entire cock deep inside Lily's snatch. They fucked for hours. Nora then came inside the young girl's snatch. The two girls then 69ed. Nora and Lily moaned as they sucked each other's genitals. They then came together.

Back in reality...

Nora was waking up. She looked around. Suddenly, she heard the sound of someone coming. She then heard Kara cutting a hole through the rock wall using her heat vision. Finally the young speedster was freed. "Nora," Kara said. Nora and Kara hugged. "I thought I'd lost you. I'm so sorry for not protecting you. I promise I will be a better aunt."

"No," Nora said. "You're a great aunt. I shouldn't have run off without telling you. Let's head to the exit." They headed towards the exit, where Caitlin and Willow were both sitting. "Mom," the young speedster said as she held the puppy up. "Look what I found in the cave." Kara and Caitlin hugged the scared creature.

Suddenly, Willow hugged Nora tightly. "Oh my god," the young Kryptonian sobbed. "I thought I lost you. Are you going to keep it?"

Caitlin and Kara smiled. "That's true sweetie," Caitlin said. "Remember you need to take care of it. A pet is a big responsibility."

Nora nodded. "I'm sure I can handle it," she said. "I mean it's just a puppy."

Kara nodded. "What's its name?" She asked.

Nora thought for a moment before speaking. "How about Lucky?" Nora said. "That seems like a good name for him."

Willow looked at the puppy and smiled. "I think you mean her," she said. Nora nodded. The puppy was in fact a female. Kara and Caitlin hugged the two schoolgirls.

"How about Lily?" Willow said. Nora nodded.

"I think we should probably head back to the cottage," Kara said. "Caitlin and I need to talk to you both."

Caitlin and Kara led Nora and Willow back to the cottage and into the bedroom. The four women sat down on the bed and were silent.

Nora and Willow thought they were both in trouble. Before Nora could speak, Kara began to kiss her lips. Caitlin smiled and began to kiss Willow. The four women moaned as they kissed each other.

After a while, Caitlin pulled away from Willow and smiled. "Your mother Kara told me that you're interested in having sex with me," Caitlin said as she stroked Willow's head. "Is that true?"

Willow nodded. She had been in love with Nora's mother Caitlin ever since she met her during the university meet and greet. "I have," Willow squeaked out.

Caitlin smiled as she slipped her hand down Willow's pants and panties, fondling her cock. "Does that feel good?" Caitlin asked. The young Kryptonian nodded. Caitlin smiled as she stroked Willow's cock, rubbing up and down the shaft. "Lean your head against my chest."

Willow nodded and cuddled up against Caitlin. She watched as Kara and Nora got into the same position. Caitlin and Kara then unbuttoned Willow's and Nora's pants, respectively and pulled them down along with their panties. Before the women could continue, Lily started barking.

"Nora," Kara said. "I think Lily is hungry. Let's make a meal for her." Kara and Nora then left the bedroom, leaving only Caitlin and Willow.

Caitlin snuggled up against her daughter's friend and kissed her lips. "You are so fucking sexy," Caitlin said as she caressed Willow's body. "Would you like to read a erotica lesbian orgy story with me?"

Willow nodded. Caitlin smiled and reached over. She collected a group of books and laid them in front of the young Kryptonian. Willow checked each of the books. There were all lot to choose from; ranging from bisexual and lesbian, to milf and incest. Willow noticed one that she would like. "How about this one?"

Caitlin took the book and smiled. "A Schoolgirl's Seduction," she said. "This is my favorite book. It details a young beautiful woman who is breathtakingly gorgeous. Here's a picture of her."

Willow looked at the picture. It showed a young woman named Teddy. Teddy was 18 years old, as told in the book. She had short, straight blonde hair and a tight, petite body. She was rather flat-chested with 32A boobs. She had a cute outie belly button that she loves having licked and smeared with precum. She has a long, slender 10 inch cock. Willow noticed something familiar about Teddy. "Caitlin," Willow said. "Teddy looks just like Star."

Caitlin smiled and nodded. "Shall I read the book to you?" Caitlin asked. Willow nodded and cuddled up against Caitlin's body. Caitlin cleared her throat and started to read. This book was told from Teddy's POV. "It was a beautiful morning when I woke up. My mom was downstairs. My two sisters were out with their friends. Mom always wore dresses."

Willow smiled and snuggled her head against Caitlin's body and yawned. She was getting tired. It had been a long day. Caitlin smiled and combed her fingers through Willow's hair.

"Now," Caitlin continued to read. "I'm a straight girl. I don't have a boyfriend, but I have kissed a girl before." Caitlin smiled and turned to look at Willow. "Isn't that funny?" Caitlin noticed that Willow was fast asleep. The bio-engineer smiled and laid the young Kryptonian down on the bed and headed out of the room. She approached Kara and Nora. Nora noticed Willow wasn't there.

"Where's Willow?" Nora was worried.

"She fell asleep," Caitlin said. The bio-engineer yawned as well. "Maybe we should probably head to bed as well." Nora and Kara nodded, heading to the other bedroom with Caitlin.

Next day...

Willow yawned and stretched her arms. She looked around and was initially confused. "Oh yeah," she said. "I'm in the bedroom of Caitlin's cottage. Maybe I should head to the shower."

The young Kryptonian climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She took off all of her clothes and got into the shower and began to wash her body.

"May I join you?" Willow turned to see Caitlin standing there, fully naked. Willow nodded and watched as Caitlin walked over and stepped into the shower with her. "You and Nora are very similar, you need a mother to fondle your body. Since your mother isn't available, I would love to be a substitute."

Willow nodded and moaned as Caitlin's hands fondled her breasts and nipples. The young Kryptonian leaned back and moaned in pleasure. "That feels soooooo gooooood Miss Snow-West," Willow said.

Caitlin smiled. "Drop to your knees and suck me off baby," she said. Willow nodded. She kissed her way down Caitlin's body until she reached the bio-engineer's limp cock. With a few strokes, the limp cock became rock hard. Willow took a deep breath and engulfed Caitlin's entire cock down her throat, right down to the base. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss. That's it baby. Suck my cock. Oh fuck. You're so much better than Iris or Nora. We will keep that as our little secret. Oh yeah. Deepthroat my cock. Oh god. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Keep going. Keep sucking me off until I shoot my load deep inside your throat. I'm gonna glaze your throat. Oh fuck. Oh, here it comes. Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Caitlin rocked her head back and screamed as she plunged her entire cock down Willow's throat, spurting glob after glob of creamy, white cum. Caitlin withdrew from her new friend and smiled. Caitlin moaned in agreement and then pulled away from the young Kryptonian. Caitlin then proceeded to kiss the young Kryptonian on the lips. Caitlin moaned as she tasted herself on Willow's lips. The two of them then proceeded to drop to their knees and began to grind against each other. The bio-engineer and young Kryptonian couldn't stop touching each other.

Caitlin smiled as she led the young girl out of the shower. They headed to the living room, where they found a note from Iris.

Hi Caitlin, the note read.I came back and decided to take Nora to the nearby sex shop. Chloe, Kara, Courtney and Loriane headed back to their respective homes. Nora told me she wanted to learn about BDSM. I told her that I would love to teach her. We went to buy a leash, collar and handcuffs. Be back in a while. Love Iris.

Caitlin smiled and carried Willow off to the bedroom and closed the door behind her. As they headed to the bed, the two of them kissed each other and fondled each other's bodies. Caitlin then proceeded to lay Willow down on her back and kissed her lips and neck. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

Willow nodded. "Penetrate me," she said. Caitlin smiled and rubbed her cock against Willow's pussy. After a while of kissing, Caitlin slipped her cockhead into Willow's pussy, causing both of them to moan. Willow wrapped her arms around Caitlin's body.

"Are you a virgin?" Caitlin asked.

Willow shook her head. "I lost my virginity to my parents," she said. "It happened on my 18th birthday. They said that they wanted my first time to be special and beautiful. My birthday was February 14th."

Start Flashback...

Willow was lying on her bed reading a book about cooking. She was wearing nothing. Suddenly she heard the sound of someone knocking on her bedroom door. "Yes?" She asked. "Who is it?"

"Sweetheart," her mother Kara said. "Your mom and I want to talk to you. May we come in?"

Willow nodded. "Come on in," she said. The door opened and in walked Kara and Alura. They then walked over to their daughter and sat down on the bed on either side of her. "What is going on?"

Kara sighed. "Sweetheart," she said. "You mother and I love you so much. We want you to be happy and loved. So, I need to ask this question. Have you ever played with yourself?"

Willow gasped. "Mom," she said. "Of course not. I'm a good girl."

Alura smiled as she stroked her daughter's head. "Sweetie," she said. "Being a good girl and being a dirty little slut are not mutually exclusive. I know that you learned a little bit about sexual education, but we should probably teach you some more intimate types."

Willow nodded as her parents began to rub and fondle her body. She laid back on the bed, raising one leg up with folded knees. Kara came from the side and made proper eye contact. Alura then joined her wife. The two older women then began to rub their hands up and down Willow's cock and pussy. Willow felt so good.

She had never felt such pure pleasure before. She rocked her head back and screamed as she experienced her first ever orgasm. Kara and Alura then began to cuddle with her. As they cuddled, Kara and Alura didn't stop playing with their daughter. Willow was moaning in pleasure. She could feel the same type of pleasure coming again. She experienced a second orgasm. Still, her parents continued, leading the young Kryptonian to have her third orgasm. Her parents still pleasured her body; Kara fingerfucking Willow's pussy and Alura fingerfucking her daughter's anus.

The pleasure was so big that Willow was screaming. Whilst Willow was screaming, her parents covered her mouth with their free hands. Kara and Alura then proceeded to kiss and lick their daughter's neck and ear. Willow arched her back and let out a muffled scream as she unleashed her fourth orgasm. This was her first ever squirting orgasm. After a few minutes, Willow collapsed on the bed and began to pant in pleasure and ecstasy. Kara and Alura then proceeded to kiss their daughter's lips as they cuddled. They slowly withdrew their fingers from Willow's holes.

Kara smiled. "I think it's time for you to come over here and suck mommy's cock," she said. "Show me how much you love your mother." Willow nodded. She then watched as Kara sat on the bed, folding her knees. Willow then bent down and started playing with her mother's cock, using her mouth and fingers amorously. She bobbed her head up and down, deepthroating it and covering it in saliva. "Such a good girl. Oh, sweetie. I love it when you come home for the weekend."

Alura smiled. "Don't hog her," she said. "I need my turn too."

Kara nodded and patted her daughter's head. "Go on sweetie," she said. "Give your mother a blowjob."

Alura laughed as she positioned Willow in front of her. "Not a chance, sweetie," Alura said. "I'm gonna pound that young, Kyrptonian throat until I cream it." Alura then laid Willow down on her lap, with her back touching the bed. Willow's legs are bent at the knees. Alura then proceeded to slip her cockhead into Willow's mouth. Alura then reached down and held both Willow's arms to increase the pleasure. Alura then proceeded to pull out before she came on her daughter's face.

Kara smiled. "Now then," she said. "I think it's time we delved into some sexual intercourse. Come on over here sweetie."

Willow nodded. Kara laid down on her back. Willow sat on Kara's cock and faced her. Kara moaned as she felt her own daughter's tight, young virgin snatch grip her cock. She wrapped her arms around her daughter's body while Willow placed her hands on her own mother's chest. Now ready, both women started fucking each other.

Willow rocked her head and began to moan louder than before. She could feel her entire body tingle as her mother fucked her harder and faster. After a while, the fucking slowed down. "That felt so good," Willow moaned.

Kara smiled. "You haven't felt anything yet baby," she said. "I'm gonna do you doggie style. Lay down on the bed with your back end in the air." Willow nodded and got into position. Kara then proceeded to kiss and lick her daughter's pussy lips. As she did this, she stroked her own cock. After a while, Kara moved closer to her daughter and began to rub her cockhead against her daughter's pussy.

Before Willow could say anything, Kara plunged her entire cock into her young snatch. Willow had just lost her vaginal virginity to her own mother Kara. Kara started nudging herself against Willow's G-spot. The young Kryptonian screamed with pleasure. Kara took her daughter and began to hump her harder and faster.

"Fuck me Mommy," Willow cried out. "Fuck your daughter. I'm yours to fuck and use."

That sealed the deal. With a scream of pleasure, Kara unloaded her ejaculate inside her daughter's young snatch.

123456...8