Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora smiled as she stroked her cock against Willow's body. The two of them then proceeded to slip their respective cocks inside each other's pussies. Nora then proceeded to ejaculate inside Willow.

Caitlin smiled. "Nora sweetie," she said. "It's time to test your powers." Nora nodded.

The young speedster possessed a natural connection to the Speed Force, giving her the powers of incredible speed.

She noted that she isn't as powerful or as capable as her mother, Iris in using these abilities, as she could only learn so much from videos, and the Flash Museum.

Eventually Iris trained her, and Nora became faster than any other speedster before her, even Barry Allen.

However, after Nora's other mother, Caitlin Snow, discovered that she had the genetic marker for ALS, she used experimental cryogenic gene therapy on Nora to prevent the ALS from manifesting in her.

The alterations Caitlin had made to the treatment resulted in Nora developing a dual-personality, a cyrogenetic metahuman named Ice, and meta-human abilities soon after Caitlin treated her.

Nora's Ice persona, and the abilities associated with her, remained dormant for 5 years (apart from a few brief episodes during her childhood), as several tests never showed signs of a meta-human gene. When she turned 14, Nora's cyrogenetic powers finally emerged fully.

As a speedster, Nora regenerates faster than humans do. According to her, normal axon growth rate reaches five millimeters a day in a large nerve, but for her, it is over a hundred millimeters. While Nora is accessing her powers, her metabolic rate is augmented to offset cold tissue destruction, allowing her to regenerate from damage sustained on her body at a rate much faster than even a normal speedster; however, foreign matter must first be taken out to not impede the healing.

After clinically dying from a combination of a seizure and her reopened impalement wound, she was immediately resuscitated into a stable and cognitive state while her wound seamlessly healed completely in seconds. However, her healing powers only work when her Ice side takes over, as wounds inflicted by Star Lance's baton left Nora bruised and requiring stitches.

Her healing is strong enough to even be able to withstand a photon blaster that was able to disintegrate a person in seconds. Like most speedsters, Nora can vibrate her body for various effects.

By vibrating her molecules at the natural frequency of air, Nora can physically pass through solid matter. While only having learned this when she met with her father in the past, with the help of her father and her uncle, Wally West, she vibrated an entire airplane and all of its passengers to keep it from crashing.

Nora can vibrate her body so fast that she can no longer be perceived by the human eye. Unlike other speedsters, Nora can produce both cyan and purple electricity from her body, commonly seen when running.

However when she taps into the Negative Speed Force, her cyan and purple lightning turns black and purple. Nora possesses inhuman resilience, most commonly seen from being unaffected by momentum build-up.

She can take attacks and exertion, even survive impacts that would easily kill normal humans. Nora has remarkable durability, seeing as she has tolerated substantial amounts of physical distress.

Nora can move at such vast speeds, indeterminable to the naked eye. According to herself, she is "The Fastest Woman Alive'', which if true, means that Nora's speed already surpasses all other female speedsters.

Nora is even faster than Barry at his current top speed; as he can move 125 times faster than the speed of light. Nora has demonstrated flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity, she can change direction with immediate sharp turns without sliding or losing balance and instantly stop running on the spot.

Nora's reaction time is augmented to superhuman levels, allowing her to react to danger and events far faster than normal humans. Nora can generate great amounts of physical force through kinetic energy, simulating superhuman strength, even in a stationary position.

Even little exertions from this build-up can generate a tremendous amount of force, able to knock a person out. Nora can use her speed to generate air flows on various levels and for various effects.

She can create vortexes to extinguish fires by forming them around them. The kinetic energy buildup from Nora's speed can allow her to breach the space-time continuum, allowing her to physically enter the Speed Force and travel through time.

Nora is able to reverse time around her while running, remaining completely unaffected. Nora can handle the stresses of extreme racing without noticeable distress, letting her function much longer than normal humans unhindered.

After Nora and Ice decided to be just one, Nora became able to transform into Ice and vice-versa; for example, she remembered her anger against her childhood bully and cut her hand with a broken bottle (which healed immediately) to trigger her alternate personality. Nora's transformation affects her physical appearance, as it turns her hair white/grey and changes her eye color to an icy blue.

By absorbing thermal energy from molecules to create gelid surroundings, Nora can generate dangerously low temperatures from her body, letting her freeze virtually anything. She can thus create sheets of ice, or shoot spear-like icicles at opponents.

Nora can also create an ice slide and use her cryogenic powers to rapidly propel herself forward on the slide. Furthermore, her powers can reach such low levels that they can completely negate a speedster's healing powers and alternatively neutralize accelerated decomposing; by generating temperatures as low as -360 degrees.

During the tests run by her mother Caitlin, Nora was able to rapidly freeze a solid shaft of tungsten heated to over 2,000 degrees centigrade. She often gestures when using her powers, but can freeze things by touching them or by being in the same general vicinity.

Nora headed to the track. Caitlin and Iris then began to fondle Willow together. Caitlin smiled as she stroked Willow's head and guided the young Kryptonian's mouth down to her cock. Iris then began to rub and fondle Willow's buttcheeks before she pulled down the young schoolgirl's shorts, revealing her cute little Kyrptonian rump.

Nora is able to exhale cold mists with enough momentum to knock several people backwards and off their feet. She could also use this as a means to produce a thick and obscuring fog.

Nora is able to heal injuries by filling the wounds with ice. As the wound heals, the ice will thaw until it's fully healed, the ice will be melted by the time it's healed.

Nora's powers can also affect the weather around her, dropping the climate of the area and causing it to snow. An added benefit to her powers, Nora's cells can withstand sub zero temperatures.

Nora and Ice are able to talk to each other whenever one of them is in control.

Nora's abilities are as follows. While running on the track, Nora was able to successfully evade all of the other people, displaying expertise in flips and other maneuvers.

Using her speedster powers to preserve quick memory, Nora is a talented sketch artist; she was able to quickly complete a drawing with elegant detail in seconds. Like her mother, Caitlin Snow, Nora is very intelligent, having graduated from college with a 5.6 GPA.

From a young age, Nora was a keen-minded individual, displaying a natural understanding and quick capacity to learn. Like Barry, Nora is a highly capable forensics examiner.

From a single glance at the crime scene, she can quickly determine much of the events that transpired. Nora understands and writes Time language, used to record events regardless of changes to the timeline, which even the combined efforts of Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow had difficulty deciphering.

Nora also exceeded the expectations of her future's advanced education system, having studied neuro-regeneration in her fifth-grade STEM class. Nora's intellect earned praise from both Eobard Thawne and Harrison Sherloque Wells.

Nora is extraordinarily intelligent. Nora was also able to create new Velocity serums for Chloe and Courtney that temporarily boosted their speedster powers.

She also understands the features and the aspects of the Speed Force. In addition to English, Nora knows the mysterious language that Iris learned when she was trapped in the Speed Force for six years.

It was revealed to be known as "Time language", which Nora used to communicate through time with the imprisoned Eobard Thawne. Initially, Nora was unable to fight, losing to Godspeed once and ultimately taking him down without combat.

Later, Nora has improved and shown to be adept in unarmed combat as she was able to hold her own against a future version of Grace Gibbons and even briefly push her back. Later, Nora's skills greatly improved, allowing her to quickly defeat two guards without using her powers.

As a member of S.T.A.R. Labs, Nora has some technological skills of note, albeit not her main area of expertise. This is evident in her ability to reprogram the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite to track meteorological abnormalities over Central City.

Nora is accomplished in multiple fields of medicine and acts as SuperTeens' medical support, such as monitoring the other girls' condition while they are comatose. During the Earth-TUD6208 invasion, Ice was able to create ice swords and take down multiple Nazis with ease.

Nora has incredible proficiency with ranged weapons, able to accurately subdue metahumans by firing the B.O.O.T. at them. Nora has a remarkable level of endurance.

Iris and Caitlin watched Nora run as they had fun with Willow. Caitlin smiled as she stroked Willow's head as the young Kryptonian was sucking her off.

Iris smiled as she rubbed Willow's anus, before penetrating the young Kryptonian's young hole with her fingers. Iris then proceeded to lube her cock before slipping it inside the young Kryptonian's young backdoor. They were all so lost in their own pleasure that they didn't notice that Nora had left.

Nora had been running around the track so fast that she entered the Speed Force and vanished.

The year 2057...

Nora exited the portal and came out on Infantino Street. She tapped her communicator, bringing up an image of Gideon. "Hello Nora Snow-West," Gideon said.

"Gideon," Nora said. "What date is this?"

Gideon reported. "The date is March 23rd," she said.

Nora nodded. "I mean," she said. "What year?"

"Of course," Gideon said. "The year is 2057."

Nora ended the com-link. "Oh Shrap," she said. "I time travelled to the future." Suddenly, she was surrounded by a group of CCPD officers. "Officers, great. Listen. I'm not a villain."

One of the CCPD officers fired a collar around her neck, shutting down her powers. This allowed them to collect her. They then placed her in the back of an unmarked police van, and drove off. As they drove off, the guards gangbanged Nora.

In the present day...

Iris was in pure pleasure. She had a young Kryptonian on her knees, taking her cock in her own ass. Iris then placed her hands on Willow's hips and slid her entire length inside the young Kryptonian. Once she was balls deep, she began to hump the young Kryptonian slowly. Iris and Caitlin then proceeded to kiss each other as they pounded the young Kryptonian between them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss," Iris said as she pounded Willow's anus hard. "Her ass feels soooooo gooooood. Oh god. I'm cumming." Iris then pumped load after thick load of creamy ejaculate inside Willow's anus.

In the future...

The van stopped. Nora was hauled out of the vehicle and led towards the direction of a giant black and grey building. She noticed a woman standing in front of the building. The woman had large 34DD breasts, fair skin, cropped red hair and blue eyes. She was currently stroking her own cock, which was 13.5 inches long. "Thank you ladies," the woman said. "I'll take it from here." The officers nodded and left, driving off.

The woman then grabbed Nora, pulled her shorts down and shoved her entire length inside the young speedster's cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Nora moaned.

"Let's go slut," the woman said. She proceeded to carry the young speedster into the building. "Welcome to Iron Heights Penitentiary, better known as Iron Heights Prison, a detention facility for devious metahumans like yourself. My name is Diana Toulson."

She led Nora into the prison. "I'm the warden," she continued to say. "My former boss, who trusted metahumans like you, told me that they were the key to the secrets of the universe. Do you know what happened to him?" Nora shook her head. "He was betrayed by a metahuman. I won't make the same mistake."

They finally reached the cell. Toulson threw Nora in and locked the door behind her. "Stay comfy. You'll be here for a while." With that said, Toulson left, laughing.

Nora sighed. She checked the cell. "You won't be able to escape," a voice said. Nora noticed a young woman in a cell across from her. "It's the collars. They are specially designed to prevent us from accessing our superhuman abilities, and also to apply electric shocks powerful enough to render us unconscious, if we misbehave."

Nora nodded. "Listen," she said. "If I help you get out, can you help me with something?"

The person who was talking stepped forward out of the shadows. "Sure," the person said. Nora nodded. She then proceeded to conduct her plan.

Becky Sharpe, the woman who was talking to her, had 32B breasts, long brown hair, brown eyes and pale white skin.

Becky later that day at 11:45 told Nora the routine schedule. "06:45 - Inmate count, 07:00 - Breakfast, 08:00 - Go to program, work or back to the cell or room, 11:45 - Return to cell or room for inmate count and lunch, 13:00 - Go to program, work or back to cell or room, 16:30 - Return to cell or room for inmate count and then supper, 18:00 - Go to recreation, cultural events, self-help groups, etc., 22:30 - Night inmate count, and finally 23:00 - Lock-up and lights out."

Nora nodded. At 1 pm, she was working in the maintenance room. The fellow maintenance worker was working on an electronic device, but the batteries weren't working.

"Blasted energy cells," the worker cursed out. "Sorry inmate. We'll have to toss this."

Nora nodded, but as the worker's back was turned, she took the batteries and hid them in her pocket. Nora then realized that, despite the fact she can hide items in her pocket, she couldn't actually do anything to escape.

She then decided to seduce the worker into helping her. "Hey," she said. "What's your name?"

The worker explained her background. Her name was Demetria Douglas.

She had caucasian skin, long blonde hair, and green eyes. She had tattoos, a winged design on her left abdomen and right forearm. Her piercings were her navel and right monroe. She had a slim body type. "Listen," Demetria said. "I don't think we should do this." Nora pressed her lips against Demetria's. The two women then proceeded to deepen their kiss. Nora and Demetria then pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"Come with me to my cell," Nora said. "We can continue this there." Demetria nodded. Nora later learned that the collars were only useful within the boundaries of the building. Nora was in her cell, getting assfucked by Demetria's 13 inch long cock. Demetria groped her own real, natural 32B breasts.

"I can't believe there's a crawl space under the prison," Demetria said as she drilled Nora's ass. Nora listened carefully. "It's located in the middle of the recreational field. You would need a key to get past the padlock."

After that, Demetria fell asleep. Nora headed to the cell door. "Pssst," she whispered. "Becky. I have a plan to escape. Round up the others." The two rounded up eleven other inmates and made it down to the basement of the jail, using the key that Demetria had.

The 13 of them escaped at noon from the prison through an underground tunnel. Later, two of the thirteen found a van that was transporting food to the jail and the other eleven got in and drove off.

In the middle of the desert...

Becky Sharpe and Nora parked the van, and they all got out. Nancy Borter stepped out of the van. "Thanks for your help," she said. She had pale white skin, long black hair, brown eyes, and 36B breasts. "Cheers." She ran off.

Isabel Belaqua shook Nora's hand. She had 34C breasts, long brown hair, blue eyes and pale white skin.

Mariel Chaytan walked with her. She had 34D breasts, slightly tanned skin, green eyes and long black hair.

Raina Melford had 34DD breasts, tanned skin, long blonde hair and blue eyes. She jump started the van, using her technopathy.

Rachel Dibny had 36C breasts, pale white skin, black hair, and brown eyes. She nodded to Nora before stretching away.

Ellen Gillis had brown skin, shoulder length, brown hair, and brown eyes as well as 36D breasts. She waved at Nora before 'folding' into a different dimension.

Mary Kingston had 38B breasts, pale skin, long auburn hair and blue eyes. She climbed into the front seat of the van, next to Raina.

Delhia Dawson had 36DD breasts, tanned skin, green eyes, and pale skin.

Jane Petra had 38C breasts, dark brown skin, long blue hair, and brown eyes. She used her gravity manipulation on both herself and Delhia and left.

Sonia Follette had 38D breasts, long silver colored hair, tanned skin, and brown eyes.

Tonya Taka had 38DD breasts, pale skin, short brown hair and blue eyes. She climbed into the backseat of the van with Sonia and Becky.

Becky smiled. "Thank you so much for helping us," she said. "This should help you." Nora nodded as she took the device, watching the women leave.

She then quickly hid as the Warden exited. She had a set of four monstrous creatures with her. There were 12 gnomes, 10 goblins, 6 ogres, and 4 trolls. They didn't notice that Nora had vanished into the Speed Force.

Back to the present...

She ran until she exited the portal on the gym track. She then ran to her parents and Willow. "I'm back," she said. "How long have I gone for?"

Caitlin smiled. "Let's put it this way," she said. "Your speed gauge indicated that you were running 5 times faster than before."

Nora gasped. "5 times," she said. "That's as fast as..."

Iris nodded. "As Zoom," she said. "Actually faster."

Willow smiled. "I think we deserve a break," she said. "Let's go to the Fun House. Caitlin and Iris nodded. They led the young schoolgirls to the Fun House. There was a ball pit, several slides, tubes to crawl through and more, spread over three levels and it was open every day, all day long.

Caitlin and Iris sat on the bench and watched as their daughter and her friend had fun in the Fun House. Willow was crawling through the tubes, while Nora was playing in the ball pit.

Each of the balls were made out of a high-quality Phthalate Free PBA Free plastic. There were multiple balls. There were 10 different colors: Red, Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Gold, Aqua, Graphite, Purple, and Silver.

Suddenly, a young girl walked over to Iris and Caitlin. The girl looked like a combination of Nora's skin color and Willow's body measurements. "Hey," she said. "Fancy a little fun?" She then bent over backwards while playing with herself and gave Caitlin oral sex simultaneously. She then proceeded to suck on Iris as well.

"Wow," Caitlin said. "That's amazing."

The girl smiled as she stood straight upright. "Here," she said as she handed over a card. "I can teach you how to do it too." Caitlin smiled and took the card. Willow and Nora then joined them just as the young girl left. Suddenly, the four women heard the sound of a monster.

123456...8