Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had absorbed powers. She was able to siphon powers and abilities from every single person she wanted. Given her powers, she had gradually expanded the number of meta-abilities she possesses.

Between the continued assimilation of extra dark matter and her heightened mental parameters, Mary's control, range, and versatility in using these stolen abilities greatly exceed their original owners. She is also revealed to have retained the memories and knowledge of each individual she absorbed via transferal technology. According to Marlize, her daughter's manipulations of events included calculating the exact combination of specific powers needed to counter any allies the Flash might have brought to bear against her (though it is unclear if this is true or not).

She had technopathy. From Ramsey Deacon, Mary can sense the presence of and control any form of technology by imprinting her own encryption like a biological virus. When doing so, her eyes and all lighting affected by her powers glow purple. Whereas Deacon could only control a single target at a time and within the immediate vicinity, Mary can control all technology in the area, as she took control of all of S.T.A.R. Labs' technology.

She also had technological reincarnation. Mary can duplicate and transfer her consciousness and all of her powers into any technology near her. However, without an actual living body, she cannot access any of her additional powers besides technopathy. Also, should the technology's power source be destroyed, so will she. Mary used a fail-safe with Kilg%ore's powers. Mary made a copy of her mind and using the technopathy took down one of S.T.A.R. Labs' satellites. She projected herself in the chair as a hologram.

She then proceeded to technologically control a pile of vibrating dildos, vibrators, buttplugs and other sextoys. She then proceeded to send them flying at the other women. The toys crammed themselves deep inside pussies and asses of the women.

Rena was still able to withstand the pleasure. "Mary DeVoe," she said as she struggled to walk. "We need your help. Stryker is going to destroy everything."

Mary stopped, causing the sextoys to fall to the floor. "Fine," she said. "What do we do now?"

Rena smiled. "Follow me," she said. She then led the women to the forum next to the university.

Mary had dimensional manipulation/Portal Creation. From Edwin Gauss, Mary is able to create portals to other pocket dimensions, essentially "folding" the boundaries between them. This action also acts as a powerful defense, able to absorb any attack through one portal and then simultaneously redirect it through another portal. Mary is also able to use this to get back to her hideout which is in a pocket dimension.

She also had DNA manipulation/DNA simulation. From Matthew Kim, Mary's powers allow her to dissolve the bonds of DNA in a subject upon physical contact with them to alter its nature. Mary managed to manipulate her DNA to simulate/overwrite another person's DNA to the point that any DNA test that comes her way can be fooled. When used with her shapeshifting abilities she would be genetically and physically indistinguishable from the individual she's impersonating. She also had power transferal. Mary can manipulate the metahuman DNA markers of individuals, allowing her to siphon and transfer the powers of one person to another host, even into herself.

She also had the power of effigy animation. From Mina Chaytan, Mary can temporarily animate effigies by leaving a psychic imprint of her dark matter on the molecular level of the target, controlling their movements as if genuinely alive. She can continue controlling these animations from a considerable distance and even outside of her field of vision. Mary can also control dead bodies in her vicinity as they become an effigy upon death, allowing her to reanimate their forms.

She had the power of gravitokinesis. From Janet Petty, Mary can manipulate gravity. While Petty only demonstrated the ability to remove one's natural gravity to make them weightless through physical contact, Mary can also apply this power in the opposite manner by increasing a target's weight. She is also able to apply this power without direct contact. Also, Mary seems able to control the direction of gravity, as she was able to freeze Ralph in place. Her control of this can be used akin to telekinesis, as she was able to restrain Gypsy in mid-air while using intense gravity around her throat to choke her.

She had the power of jinxing/probability manipulation. From Becky Sharpe, Mary can emanate a quantum field, giving good luck to herself while also spreading bad luck to anyone in close proximity to herself.

She had the power of psychoactive fluids. From The Weeper, Mary is able to produce a psychoactive solution upon entering the person's body, which she used repeatedly on Marlize as her loyalty towards her began to waver.

She had the power of size alteration. From Sylbert Rundine, Mary can alter the size of any target by manipulating the space between their atomic bonds.

She also had the power of mass offset. When Mary shrinks an object, she also offsets most of the mass in the object to make it light enough to pick up and store in her pocket, even objects as massive as a building. Mary gained this ability when she stole Rundine's powers.

She had the power of sound manipulation. From Izzy Bowin, Mary can project sound waves, able to focus them as powerful shock-waves or deafening vibrations that subdue foes in anguish. Moreover, she can control and direct any projected sound-based aspect in the desired direction at whatever decibel range she can imagine. This was evident when she used a disabled guards' screams as a weapon against A.R.G.U.S. troops when she broke into the A.R.G.U.S. site where Neil Borman had been taken in order to keep him safe from Clifford.

She also had the power of telepathy. From Dominic Lanse, Mary gained telepathic powers. Whereas Dominic could only hear the thoughts of people she was aware of, Mary can detect the presence of all, as she immediately became aware of Cisco Ramon "vibing" her. She can also delve into their minds, allowing her to alter people's memories. Alternatively, she can launch psionic blasts at people, able to repel her target or even cause physical harm to their minds, such as producing an aneurysm. She can also manipulate the movements of those near her.

Mary was also able to use this power to place a "blockage" in Caitlin Snow's mind, making it more difficult for her to reach her Killer Frost side. Due to the nature of this blockage, it was initially suspected by Team Flash that Mary had used Matthew Kim's powers to take Killer Frost away altogether, but they later learned that this was not the case.

She had the power of radiokinesis. From Neil Borman, Mary can generate radiation from her body, as seen she was unknowingly giving individuals radiation poisoning, which caused those who were close to her to pass out. As time passed, Mary's radiation grew increasingly unstable until it resulted in a nearly deadly radioactive explosion that was only stopped by the combined efforts of Vibe and the Flash.

Mary is capable of generating nuclear fusion at the cost of her own life as she becomes pure energy at this point.

She had the power of radiation blast. Mary can channel blasts of radiation from her hands.

She had superhuman durability. Mary was able to withstand by hit point-blank by Siren-X's sonic scream for some time before she was stopped by Barry.

She had the power of elasticity. From Ralph Dibny, the walls of Mary's cellular structure are polymerized, causing them to be elasticized to form an unbreakable bond at an atomic level, enabling her to stretch, contort and reshape her molecules in a near-endless myriad of choices.

She had superhuman durability. Mary's elasticity also makes her body extremely resilient, mitigating practically any impact she may receive with little consequence as her body expands and contracts to render said impacts obsolete the sheer resilience of this power on her body also allows her to even withstand the ravages caused from other powers she is simultaneously occupying.

Her final power is shapeshifting. Should she desire, Mary's stolen elastic powers enable her to take the physical likeness of whatever she desires and even perfectly replicate the person's voice, as she chose to make her new body of Dibny's take the form of her original body, in its healthy pre-meta state, and make it her default. Mary can even mimic other's voices without taking on their appearance, as she used Ralph's voice while still taking her original form.

The abilities are as follows.

She was a master of deception/manipulator. Mary can be very deceptive, effectively convincing David Singh that Barry was harassing her; resulting in the latter being (unfairly/wrongfully) suspended from the CCPD. Her ability to fabricate evidence led to Barry being convicted for her murder. She was able to fool Ralph that she was defeated long enough to take him by surprise and subdue him.

She was a master tactician. Mary's intelligence makes her a near-flawless planner, able to assess and account for the numerous variables, both natural events, and people's instinctual reaction, and from this effectively manipulate the situation to unfold as she sees fit. Her talent for planning enables her to prepare dozens of steps ahead, as shown from anticipating when Team Flash would discover her identity. Mary is also a masterful chess player, as she regularly plays on her break time.

She finally was a multilingual. Mary is capable of fluently speaking English, Japanese, French, Italian, Mandarin, and several other languages.

"Okay," Talia said. "What do we have to do now?"

Rena reached into her purse. She pulled out a bag of specialized designed rings. "These rings are going to contain your uniforms," she said. "There's a button on the side that opens and fires the suit. Your suits have been specially designed to have my own emblem on the front."

The others cheered in happiness and joy. Sam smiled. "Welcome to the SuperTeens," she said.

Rena nodded. "Now listen carefully," she said. "For our ground force, we will need giant monstrous creatures."

Talia and Nyssa nodded. "There are creatures called Voura," Talia said. Vouras were massive, familiar, quadrupedal mammals with a vampire bat head with a fleshy crest on its head, massive ears, an elephant trunk, and a canine muzzle filled with serrated teeth.

They had a thick neck, and their shoulders were rounded. They had a feminine torso, and a fat stomach. They have four medium-length, stork legs that end in lion paws and no tail.

The Voura's body is covered in patchy fur. Most of its body is cream with dark brown stripes, while the rest of its body is tan with dark brown patches.

The young Voura males normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature. They can communicate using infrasound. Males are particularly aggressive.

Nyssa nodded. "There's a bunch of them on Lian Yu," she said.

"Perfect," Rena said. "Now I think we can get started on discussing the plans." Suddenly, her phone rang. She answered it.

"Yes. Hi Nora. I see. Okay, I'll be right there in a few minutes. See you then." She hung up the phone. "Mom, I have to help Nora with something else. Keep these women entertained."

"Yes sweetie," Sam said as she kissed her daughter's head. "We look forward to hearing back from you and your friends."

Rena nodded. She then flew off. Ruby then moved forward. "I still don't think we can stop Stryker," she said. "She has a massive army of creatures, not to mention a group of Drillbors."

Marlize smiled. "Then luckily you have me on your team," she said. "With my experience with computers and technology, I can manufacture vehicles for our assault on Stryker."

Sam nodded. "I hope the young heroes are ready for this," she said.

In the girls' bathroom....

In the stall, Caitlin, Iris and Nora were fucking each other. Iris was pounding Caitlin's pussy, while Caitlin was fucking Nora's cunt.

"Ohhhhhh yessssssssss," Caitlin moaned as she stroked Nora's head. "I love fucking my little speedster. Bark for me."

"Arf arf arf," Nora said. Caitlin smiled as she tightened her hold on Nora's hips and began to hump her harder and faster.

Iris was getting turned on by the sight before her eyes. She wanted to have fun too. "I think we need to lose some more of these clothes," she said.

Caitlin and Nora nodddd. The three of them then proceeded to strip each other naked. "Let's go and recruit allies," Nora said. The three nude women then headed off.

In the courtyard....

Amber Van-El had pale white skin, 38DD breasts, a 9.5 inch cock, dark brown eyes, and shoulder length jet black hair. Astra Van-El had 34C breasts, long curly brown hair, grey eyes, no tattoos, and a nice 14.5 inch long cock. Lara Van-El had 40C breasts, long blonde hair, green eyes, and a nice 14.5 inch long cock.

The three Kryptonians were training against each other. Lara and Astra were blasting heat vision at their daughter.

Suddenly, Nora, Iris and Caitlin showed up. Astra turned around and faced the young speedster. "You have a lot of nerve showing up now," she said.

Caitlin and Iris stood in front of their daughter. "She didn't know that this would happen," Caitlin said.

Astra scoffed. "Well," she said. "Now I think we should show her." Astra punched Nora, sending the young speedster flying across the area. Thanks to the super pill, Nora was able to withstand the blows.

Caitlin and Iris then proceeded to engage the two mothers Astra and Lara. Amber was facing off against Nora.

The young speedster and Kryptonian then proceeded to trade blows and strikes. "My life was fine," Amber said. "I lived happily with my family. Then you mesed with the timeline. I lost my grandfather, my grandmother, and my friends."

Nora nodded. "Please let me explain," she said. "I didn't mean to cause this. But if we don't join forces, we will all die."

Amber paused. "She's right honey," Astra said. Amber looked up and saw her parents were now with Nora's parents.

"Listen," Caitlin said. "We can't change the past. But if we don't stop Stryker, we'll never see the future."

The six women then proceeded to find and recruit the others. Amber looked at Nora and they headed towards the bathroom. Their parents then decided to swap wives. Caitlin was being fucked by Astra, while Iris was fucking Lara.

During this time, Nora and Amber were making out with each other.

Before Nora could respond, Amber slammed the young speedster against the lockers. Amber paused for a moment and proceeded to fingerfuck her.

Nora whimpered softly as she felt Amber's fingers inside her young snatch. Amber then proceeded to pull down her pants and crammed her cock deep inside Nora's backdoor, causing the young speedster to yelp in pleasure.

Amber smiled as she pounded the young speedster harder and faster. "Ohhhhhh yessssssssss," Amber moaned as she fucked Nora harder. "I haven't fucked a nice, young speedster ass in a long time. Yours feels soooooo gooooood. Oh god. I'm gonna come soon. That's it baby, take it. Take my cum inside your young, speedster ass."

Amber shoved her entire cock length deep inside Nora's backdoor and began to spurt glob after glob of futa spunk inside the young speedster. The two schoolgirls were then joined by the two dark brown skinned women. They were Blair and Roxie Turner.

The two of them had dark brown skin, long black hair, brown eyes, 45DD breasts, and 18.5 inch long cocks.

Nora and Amber were both lifted up and then were vaginally plowed by Blair and Roxie respectively.

The two women proceeded to fuck the young schoolgirls harder and faster. After a while, Blair and Roxie respectively came hard, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside the young schoolgirls. Blair and Roxie then proceeded to use the two schoolgirls as fleshlites and began to hump them hard and fast.

Meanwhile, Caitlin and Iris headed to recruit the next person. The next one was Detective Patty Spivot.

Detective Spivot was 35 years old, and the loving fucktoy of Iris Snow-West. She had straight, shoulder-length blonde hair and smooth, white skin. She had a slightly curvy body, but was also toned in places. She had 32B boobs. She had a silver lightning symbol tattooed above her bellybutton. She had a light, thick, 8.5 inch cock. She was circumcised. She liked to frequently hook up with Iris West for facefucking sessions. She loved to jack her cock while Iris fucked her face.

After agreeing to help the team, Iris and Caitlin then proceeded to dp the detective together. As they fucked her hard, they kissed each other and fondled each other's bodies. Suddenly, the bio-engineer and CCPN reporter climaxed, spurting their respective futa spunk inside the detective together.

Iris and Caitlin then proceeded to pull out and jerk themselves off until they came, spurting glob after glob of futa spunk all over Patty Spivot's face.

"Well well well," a voice said. "This is a surprise." Iris and Caitlin turned around and saw Miss Stanton standing there. The 47 year old was the guidance counselor at Dickgirl University. She had long golden blonde hair, smooth skin, and a tight, toned body. She loved to exercise and when she isn't 'guiding' her cock into a young schoolgirl hole, she's working up a sweat at the University gym. She had nice 36D boobs and a nice 14 inch cock of average girth. She was uncircumcised.

"Miss Stanton," Caitlin said as she stroked Patty Spivot's head. Iris gulped. She knew how strong this woman was.

"Detective Spivot," Miss Stanton said as she stroked her own cock. "Would you like to help me in spitroasting these two Milfs?"

Patty Spivot nodded. "Yes Mistress," she said. "I will obey your command."

Patty and Miss Stanton then proceeded to lead Caitlin and Iris off to a different room. They each then took turns sucking and fingering each other. Their pleasure didn't last long. Within a few minutes, the four of them came.

Nora and Amber then located them. "Mom," Nora said. "What are you doing on the floor?"

"Sweetheart," Caitlin said as she rearranged her shirt. "I was just explaining how a person would...."

Suddenly, an alarm went off. Nora nodded. "It's time," she said. She accessed her com-link. "SuperTeens, meet in the Central City Forum."

The Central City Forum was located 40 feet away from the university. The area was 3,542,862 acres. Nora and her group reached there and were joined by Rena's group.

Nora and Rena kissed each other and hugged. "I'm so glad you are safe," Rena said.

Nora nodded. "Thanks," she said. "You recruited your allies?"

Rena nodded. Willow, Star, Kathy, Naomi, Fiona, Chloe, Courtney and Loriane then joined them. The 10 girls then headed to the front and sat down at the desks. Their parents were standing on either side of them.

Nora checked her watch.Where the fuck is she? she thought.

Suddenly the final girls of Nora's group arrived. They were Claire, Codi, Suzie Sullivan, Miss Sullivan, Hannah and Sandra Thompson, as well as Nasreen Tomaz, Zara Tomaz, Zena Tomaz, and finally Zari Tomaz. They each signed up and stood behind Nora's desk.

Then arrived Naomi's group, which included Gretta Gibbons, Grace Gibbons, Glenda Gibbons, Gina Glendale, Diane Glenport, Bree Ann Glenport, Yara Glenport, Miss Goulding, and Megan Goulding.

Next came Kathy's group, which included Hailey Applebee, Angela Applebee, Sapphire Applebee, Violet Applebee, Alexis Jiwe, Allie Jiwe, Amanda Jiwe, Amaya Jiwe, Kuasa Jiwe, Mari Jiwe, Beth Kane, Britney Kane, Kate Kane, and Kelly Kane.

Next came Star's group, which included Dinah Lance, Lilian Luthor, Lexi Luthor, Lena Luthor, Summer Luv, Bronze Tiger, the Five Fingers Of Poison, Fox, Master Fong Wei, Shark, Vulture, Gianna Michaels, M'lessa M'orzz, M'gann M'orzz, Megan M'orzz, Isabel Nal, Maeve Nal, Nia Nal, and Nicole Nal.