Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am," the Drillbors said. They then headed out towards the direction of Dickgirl University. The T-series tactical Drillbor stayed with Stryker.

In the Speed Force....

Nora Allen, Deon Owens, Bashir Malik, and Alexa Rivera were all over each other. They were each fucking each other. They were forces of nature. Nora Allen was the Speed Force, Deon Owens was the Still Force, Bashir Malik was the Sage Force, and Alexa Rivera was the Strength Force.

Suddenly, the four forces of nature sensed a change in the multiverse. "Stryker has altered the path of time," Nora said. "We need to stop her now. We need to help our parents."

Nora Allen, Deon Owens, Bashir Malik and Alexa Rivera were the cosmic daughters of Iris and Caitlin.

Back at Nora's house....

Nora was still fondling her future daughters. She was now getting ready to fuck Courtney. The young speedster rolled around on the bed with the young schoolgirl.

"I love you so much Court," Nora said as she grazed her fingers on Courtney's body.

"The feeling is mutual," Courtney replied. "I want you to make me feel like a special person."

Nora smiled. She laid down on her back and pulled Courtney on top of her lap.

Courtney looked down into Nora's eyes while she reached between her legs, found Nora's cock and then lifted her hips. Holding it underhand, Courtney moaned ever so quietly as she brushed her slit open with it. She held her breath also as she slowly slid herself downwards onto Nora's pillar. As she did, she felt it going off center and almost yipped. She quickly lifted her hips, made a small adjustment and then, finally, slid Nora's cock into her. As she did, a near silent moan escaped from her open lips while a corresponding sigh of pleasure came from Nora. Courtney's right arm went around Nora's neck to hold her with both arms.

"I love you Courtney Snow-West," Nora said.

"I love you too Mom," Courtney replied.

Courtney began to hump Nora's cock, forsaking vertical movement for lateral. Nora's hands went around to Courtney's ass and helped her move while the two women held each other's eyes. "I want you so fucking bad," Nora said as she humped her daughter's cunt.

A moment later, the two of them were kissing while they held and humped each other. Courtney's right hand left Nora's neck and went to her big, full, firm breast. She squeezed it, and massaged it circularly before she broke the kiss.

"I'm going-" She managed to get out before it hit her. She was going to cum on her mother's cock.

Courtney pressed her face against Nora's neck as she huffed sexy panting breaths while she came all over her mother's big cock. She had never felt such pure pleasure before.

As she came down from the quivering and spasming of her orgasm, she moved slower and slower until she stopped totally. "Thank you." Courtney breathed before she claimed Nora's soft lips all over again. The two girls were making out with each other.

Nora broke the kiss this time and smiled, stole another kiss and then spoke. "Let me up baby," she whispered.

Courtney lifted her hips and then her legs, sliding off to Nora's side. Nora, with the pressure of a butterfly, turned the pale skinned beauty onto her back. Courtney used her hands to push herself up the bed onto the pillows there and then reached down, giving herself a stroke while Nora first put one knee and then followed it with the other onto the bed. Nora had seen the little caress that Courtney had given herself and it aroused her immensely.

The fact that Courtney let her open her legs turned her on even more. When she had, Nora moved in between the young schoolgirl's sexy legs and put one hand on the bed beside her daughter's ribs. Courtney reached up and put her hands on Nora's shoulders to hold her while Nora reached down and guided herself to the pale skinned beauty's pink folds.

The two beauties locked eyes with each other as Nora penetrated Courtney. The two of them moaned at each other. Nora's free hand went to Courtney's leg and pushed it to the side, keeping it out of the way as she pushed half of her length into her daughter, pulled all but the tip out and then sharply, quickly pushed the rest of her big cock into Courtney's unbelievably hot pussy.

Courtney's body jerked as she arched her back, making her abdominal muscles stand deliciously against her tanned skin as she moaned an inarticulate sound of pleasure. Nora let her daughter settle again before she began a short but hard pace of pounding the sexy, young metahuman. Courtney looked up into Nora's eyes, letting herself get fucked. Nora picked up her own hands and placed them on Courtney's big tits, squeezing them in between her fingers and her palms. She moaned as she moved hard and fast into Courtney's exquisitely hot and perfectly tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhh mommy," Courtney moaned in pleasure. "Your cock feels soooooo gooooood inside me."

Nora smiled. She wrapped her arms around Courtney and hugged her tight. "Your pussy feels soooooo gooooood too," she said.

"Yes Mommy!" Courtney said, putting her hands over Nora's and squeezing them against her chest.

Nora's hips moved faster and harder, squeezing Courtney's breasts and thinking of how appropriate her name was. Nora wouldn't be able to touch anything without a little discomfort for three days afterwards.

She moved faster still, looking into Courtney's beautiful green eyes and, as the icy teeth of her orgasm took ahold of her testes, she humped the young metahuman.

Sitting up straight, Nora lifted her hips and, holding one of Courtney's leg out of the way again, she gripped her daughter's hips tight and sprayed a thick glob of sticky white cum deep inside Courtney's cunt. Nora rocked forward, supporting herself on one hand while she stroked herself with the other until she had pumped four more thick, heavy ropes of semen deep inside Courtney's pussy.

Nora then pulled out. Courtney sat up and wrapped her lips around Nora's cock. She bobbed her head and sucked, making sure that she had gotten every drop out of her mother's cum before she rested back on the bed and sighed contentedly.

Nora used a towel that has been positioned strategically in the drawer of the night stand to clean most of the jizz off of Courtney's face before the two women slid their lips and tongues against each other's.

Nora kissed Courtney as she pulled out. "Last but not least," she said. "Loriane."

Meanwhile downtown Central City....

Ruby, Sam, and Rena were purchasing vessels for their respective teammates. "I have been so far away from my friends," Rena said.

Ruby and Sam nodded. "We'll be back soon as we get some vessels for our air forces," Sam said.

"What you think doing here?" A voice said. The three Kryptonians turned around and faced a tanned skinned woman. The woman was holding a DC-17 blaster pistol.

"Please Ma'am," Sam said. "We are here as friends."

The woman scoffed as she stored her blaster pistol away. "My name is Irene," she said. "I know who you are. I won't be a part of your war."

"Can you at least supply us with starships?" Rena said.

Irene nodded. She led the three Kryptonians over to the shipyard. "Here is the list of ships that I have," Irene said.

The list read as follows;

Yacht -- A luxurious vessel typically owned by a politician, diplomat or rich person.

Starfighter -- A small one- or two-man vessel typically used for dogfighting.

Bomber -- A slower ship armed with bombs.

Scout vessel -- A small, fast ship used to scout an area before a main force arrives.

Transport -- A cargo or passenger carrier.

Shuttle -- A small craft used to transport personnel, usually at least partially though space.

Gunship -- Used for atmospheric or space combat.

System patrol craft -- Used for in-system operations; usually lacked hyperdrives.

Freighter -- A cargo or freight carrier.

Capital ship -- The largest of starships, often used as a warship.

Space station -- An artificial structure for use in orbit or deep space.

"How much for 10 squadrons of each ship, except for the space station?" Sam asked.

Irene pointed at the sign, that read types of currency. It read the following;

Chips

White Chips -- 0.50$

Silver Chips -- 1$

Pink Chips -- 2$

Orange Chips -- 2.50$

Red chips and Yellow Chips -- 5$

Blue chips and brown chips -- 10$

Lime Chips -- 20$

Green Chips and Purple Chips -- 25$

Black and Magenta Chips - 100$

Cyan Chips -- 500$

Navy Blue Chips -- 1000$

Grey Chips -- 5000$

Boards

White Small Board -- 1M$

Silver Small Board -- 5M$

Pink Small Board -- 10M$

Orange Small Board -- 20M$

Red Small Board and Yellow Small Board -- 50M$

Blue Small Board and brown Small Board -- 100M$

Lime Small Board -- 200M$

Green Small Board and Purple Small Board -- 250M$

Black and Magenta Small Board -- 1000M$

Cyan Small Board -- 5000M$

Navy Blue Small Board -- 10000M$

Grey Small Board -- 50000M$

Large Boards

White Large Board -- 1B$

Silver Large Board -- 5B$

Pink Large Board -- 10B$

Orange Large Board -- 20B$

Red Large Board and Yellow Large Board -- 50B$

Blue Large Board and brown Large Board -- 100B$

Lime Large Board -- 200B$

Green Large Board and Purple Large Board -- 250B$

Black and Magenta Large Board -- 1000B$

Cyan Large Board -- 5000B$

Navy Blue Large Board -- 10000B$

Grey Large Board -- 50000B$

"A squadron of 100 ships of a single kind is about 20M$," Irene said. "And you want one squadron of each type. So that's 20M$ times 10, which is 200M$."

Rena was shocked. She knew that her parents didn't have that much money. But, she had a plan. Sam, Ruby and Rena then proceeded to engage in sexual intercourse with Irene. Irene stripped naked and revealed her naked body, her 44DD breasts and 15 inch long cock. Irene then proceeded to buttfuck Rena deep and hard until they both came.

"That's it baby," Irene said. "Alright, I'll give you the ships."

Back at Nora's house....

Nora was now ready to fuck Loriane. She wanted her daughter as much as she wanted her. Loriane smiled. The Kryptonian/speedster hybrid then leapt on top of the young speedster. They then proceeded to kiss each other passionately.

Loriane looked down into Nora's dark eyes while she reached between them, found Nora's cock and then lifted her hips. Holding it underhand, Loriane moaned ever so quietly as she brushed her slit open with it. She held her breath also as she slowly slid herself downwards onto Nora's pillar. As she did, she felt it going off center and almost yipped. She quickly lifted her hips, made a small adjustment and then, finally, slid Nora's cock into her. As she did, a near silent moan escaped from her open lips while a corresponding sigh of pleasure came from Nora. Loriane's right arm went around Nora's neck to hold her with both arms.

Loriane began to hump Nora's cock, forsaking vertical movement for lateral. Nora's hands went around to Loriane's ass and helped her move while the two women held each other's eyes. A moment later, the two of them were kissing while they held and humped each other. Loriane's right hand left Nora's neck and went to her big, full, firm breast. She squeezed it, and massaged it circularly before she broke the kiss. "I'm going-" She managed to get out before it hit her.

Loriane pressed her face against Nora's neck as she huffed sexy panting breaths while she came all over her future mother's big cock. As she came down from the quivering and spasming of her orgasm, she moved slower and slower until she stopped totally. "Thank you." Loriane breathed before she claimed Nora's soft lips all over again.

Nora broke the kiss this time and smiled, stole another kiss and then spoke.

"Let me up baby." She whispered. Loriane lifted her hips and then her legs, sliding off to the young speedster's side. Nora, with the pressure of a butterfly, turned the pale skinned beauty onto her back. Loriane used her hands to push herself up the bed onto the pillows there and then reached down, giving herself a stroke while Nora first put one knee and then followed it with the other onto the bed. Nora had seen the little caress that Loriane had given herself and it aroused her immensely. The fact that Loriane let her open her legs turned her on even more. When she had, Nora moved in between the young hybrid's sexy legs and put one hand on the bed beside her future daughter's ribs. Loriane reached up and put her hands on Nora's shoulders to hold her while Nora reached down and guided herself to the pale skinned beauty's pink folds.

The two beauties locked eyes with each other as Nora penetrated Loriane. The two of them moaned at each other. Nora's free hand went to Loriane's leg and pushed it to the side, keeping it out of the way as she pushed half of her length into her, pulled all but the tip out and then sharply, quickly pushed the rest of her big cock into Loriane's unbelievably hot pussy.

Loriane's body jerked as she arched her back, making her abdominal muscles stand deliciously against her tanned skin as she moaned an inarticulate sound of pleasure.

Nora let her settle again before she began a short but hard pace of pounding the sexy princess. Loriane looked up into Nora's eyes, letting herself get fucked. Nora picked up her hands and placed them on Loriane's big tits, squeezing them in between her fingers and her palms. She moaned as she moved hard and fast into Loriane's exquisitely hot and perfectly tight pussy.

"Yes baby!" Loriane said, putting her hands over Nora's and squeezing them against her chest. Nora's hips moved faster and harder, squeezing Loriane's breasts and thinking of how appropriate her name was. Nora wouldn't be able to touch anything without a little discomfort for three days afterwards. She moved faster still, looking into Loriane's beautiful eyes and, as the icy teeth of her orgasm took ahold of her testes, she pushed herself even harder inside of the young hybrid.

Sitting up straight, Nora lifted her hips and, holding one of Loriane's legs out of the way again, she gripped her hips and sprayed a thick glob of sticky white cum inside Loriane's cunt. Nora rocked forward, supporting herself on one hand while she pumped herself until she had laid four more thick, heavy ropes of semen deep inside Loriane's pussy. Loriane sat up and wrapped her lips around Nora's cock. She bobbed her head and sucked, making sure that she had gotten every drop out of her mother's cock before she rested back on the bed and sighed contentedly.

Nora used a towel that has been positioned strategically in the drawer of the night stand to clean most of the jizz off of Loriane's face before the two women slid their lips and tongues against each other's.

The four girls then proceeded to kiss each other as they fondled each other's bodies. They couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Nora then proceeded to lie her three girls down on the bed and began to dry hump them. Their moans and whimpers of pleasure echoed throughout the entire house.

Nora then proceeded to kiss Chloe. Courtney and Loriane then proceeded to fuck the two of them. Courtney was assfucking Chloe, while Loriane assfucked Nora. Nora and Chloe moaned as they were both being fucked hard and deep.

Courtney and Loriane then proceeded to ejaculate their futa spunk inside the young holes.

At that moment, Caitlin and Iris then came home. "Fuck," Iris said. "This has been a long day. How was your day?"

Caitlin smiled. "It was pretty good," she said. "Cisco and I talked about building replicate suits for the recruits."

Nora and Chloe moaned, alerting the two parents. "What are our daughters doing?" Iris said. They headed towards Nora's bedroom and caught the girls.

"Nora," Iris said with a slight anger in her voice. "You and Loriane are going to come with me. Caitlin is going to talk to Chloe and Courtney."

Caitlin nodded. She dragged the two girls off towards her bedroom, while Iris dragged Nora and Loriane to Loriane's bedroom.

What happens next? How did the girls recruit the others? Tune in to find out in the next chapter.

Final thoughts: The next 10 chapters will focus on the other characters in the story, not the main characters.

To be continued....