Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy turned to face Fiona. "Listen," she said. "So long as we stay together, we won't lose."

Fiona nodded. She began to assemble her own deck, starting with monsters, then spell cards and finally trap cards. Her effect monster cards included 2 copies of Ancient Metal Gear, Ancient Metal Gear Beast, Ancient Metal Gear Cannon, Ancient Metal Gear Engineer, 3 copies of Ancient Metal Gear Golem, 3 copies of Ancient Metal Gear Soldier, Emes the Metal Infinity, and The Metal Trojan Horse.

The Fusion Monsters included Ultimate Ancient Metal Gear Golem.

The Spell Cards included Ancient Metal Gear Castle, Ancient Metal Gear Drill, Ancient Metal Gear Explosive, Ancient Metal Gear Factory, Ancient Metal Gear Fist, Ancient Metal Gear Tank, Ancient Metal Gear Workshop, Confiscation, Crazy Summon Metal Gear, Graceful Charity, Heavy Storm, Limiter Removal, Magnet Circle LV2, Polymerization, Pot of Greed, Premature Burial, and Spell Metal Gear.

The Trap Cards included Damage Condenser, Desperate Battle, 2 copies of Statue of the Wicked, Unfinished Time Box, and Zero Gravity.

"Done," Fiona said. At that precise moment, two guards came and dragged the two girls to a room. The guards then proceeded to dress the two girls.

After a while, Kathy and Fiona were wearing long-sleeved yellow shirts, loose orange shawls, brown pants, and tall red boots. The front of the shirt fell to the knees but was cut at the crotch to leave the material draping only over the outside of the legs.

The shirt was held in place by an orange, belt-like wrap, and the end of the leg draping was tucked securely into the top of the knee-high boots.

In the Pharaoh's chambers....

Noris was assembling her own deck, including the monster cards Alchemy Beast - Tinos the Tin, Alchemy Beast - Mentos the Mercury, Alchemy Beast - Largus the Lead, Alchemy Beast - Soros the Silver, Alchemy Beast - Boron the Bronze, Alchemy Beast - Steelix the Steel, Hydrax the Aqua Spirit, Gordus the Wind Spirit, Golden Light Homunculus, Helios Sun Duo Megistus, Helios - The Primordial Uno Sun, Helios Trice Sun Megistus, Blazing Spirit of Flames, The Stone Rock Spirit, Obar the Tormentor, Sujan the Sky Dragon, Haron, Lord of Striking Thunder, Raval, Lord of Phantasms, Urian, Lord of Searing Flames, Prince Knight, Lady Knight, Curse of Light Dragon, The Light Dragon of Ra, Giant Land Soldier of Stone, Lord Knight, Big Shield Gardra, Dark Sorcerer Girl, Obnoxious Celtic Swordsman, Mystic Elf, and the Dark Sorcerer.

She also added the spell cards, including Black Process - Negledo, Bronze Scale, Chaos Distill, Chaos Greed, Grand Convergence, Lead Compass, Mercury Hourglass, Planet Alignment, Red Process - Rubedo, Silver Key, Steel Lamp, Tin Spell Circle, White Process - Albedo, and Yellow Process - Kitolenics. She then added 3 more spell continuous cards; Degenerate Circuit, Burning Land, and Soul Absorption.

She finally added the trap cards, including Elemental Absorber, and Macro Cosmos. She also added 3 more trap continuous cards; Skill Drain, Call of the Haunted, and the Spellbinding Circle.

Isis then entered the room. "They're ready Pharoah," she said.

Noris nodded. "So am I," she said. "Lets go and face them."

The two of them then headed towards the field where Kathy and Fiona were. Alongside them, the other members of the royal family were there.

Anipe stepped forward and was holding the Mystical Spellbook. She was Willow's ancestor. "Welcome to the battle of your lives," she said.

"Wow," Fiona said. "You've been doing well haven't you Willow?"

Anipe turned to face Fiona. "My name is Anipe," she said. She looked exactly like the young Kryptonian. "Netfeti, do you have anything else to say?"

Netfeti, who looked like Star, stepped forward holding her Mystical Tablet. "Praise the Pharaoh Noris and her mother," she said. "Our lands have been peaceful and quiet for 5000 years. Now we have a disturbance in the world. The Shadow Realm has been opened again. Darkness has altered our peaceful home."

The other members nodded. "But," Netfeti continued. "Our young Pharaoh Noris has had a vision. The Shadow Realm will not harm our city."

The participants cheered in happiness and joy. Noris then stepped forward. Fiona couldn't believe it. Noris looked exactly like Nora. Noris raised her hand and calmed the participants down. "Listen carefully as I speak," she said. "My servant is right. The Shadow Realm has been opened. But I don't believe this is the end. These two young intruders may be able to help us."

"Your Highness," a female guard said. "We can't trust these two. What if they are in league with Zeera?"

Fiona was about to speak, but Kathy spoke first. "My lord Pharaoh," she said as she bowed her head. "Please hear what we have to say."

Sera, the ancestor of Rena, was holding her Mystical Item. "How dare you speak to the Pharaoh in such a putrid way," she said.

"Calm yourself Sera," Noris said. "I want to hear what they have to say."

Kathy and Fiona looked at each other and then began to tell the whole story. As they spoke, Noris nodded. She knew that these two were not Zeera's spies. She stood up from her throne. "Young ones," she said. "You have shown such pure energy and courage. Now I want to test your skills."

The two girls then proceeded to head to one end of the field. Noris headed to the other end.

Isis, Naomi's ancestor, tapped into her Mystical Necklace. She then watched a three-way duel between the three women. Noris lost. Isis was worried.

Kathy and Fiona were given DiaDhanks. Kathy and Fiona then inserted their respective decks into the disk capsules.

"Okay," Kathy said. "Who starts?"

Noris smiled as she activated her own DiaDhank. "I'll suggest you choose who goes first."

Featured Duel: Kathy and Fiona Vs Noris

The three women then draw 5 cards from their respective decks.

Turn 1: Fiona

Fiona draws a card. She looked at her girlfriend. Kathy nodded. "Come on Fio," Kathy said. "We have to win."

Fiona nodded. She looked at her cards in her hand. She thought back to the changing room where Kathy and her were being dressed by the Pharaoh's servants.

Start Flashback....

Fiona and Kathy were holding their respective decks of cards. Fiona looked through her cards. The first card was Ancient Metal Gear. It is a LVL 2 EARTH Attribute Machine type monster with an attack of 100 points and defense of 800 points. Its effect was that if you control an 'Ancient Metal Gear', you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in a face-up Attack Position. It resembles a moving robotic gear. She had two copies of them.

The next card was Ancient Metal Gear Beast. It was a LVL 6 EARTH Attribute Machine type monster. It had an ATK and DEF of 2000 respectively. This card cannot be Special Summoned. The effects of your opponent's monsters that this card destroys by battle are negated. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. It resembled a robotic rat.

She then looked at the Ancient Metal Gear Cannon. It resembles a robotic cannon. It was a LVL 2 EARTH Attribute Machine type monster. You can Tribute this card; inflict 500 damage to your opponent, and if you do, neither player can activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase of this turn. It had 500 ATK and DEF points respectively.

She then looked at a card named the Ancient Metal Gear Engineer. It looked like a metal robotic engineer. It was a LVL 5 EARTH Attribute Machine type monster. Negate the activation of any Trap Card that targets this card, and destroy that Trap Card. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys an opponent's monster, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. It has the ATK and DEF points of 1500 respectively.

She also had 3 copies of the Ancient Metal Gear Golem. It resembles a metal robotic giant. It is a LVL 8 EARTH Attribute Machine type monster. During a battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflicts the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. [If/When] this card attacks, cards cannot be activated. It has an ATK of 3000 points and DEF of 3000 points.

She had 3 copies of Ancient Metal Gear Soldier. It resembles a metal robotic soldier. It is a LVL 4 EARTH Attribute Machine monster. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. It has an ATK of 1300 points and DEF of 1300 points.

She also had Emes the Metal Infinity. It resembles a metal robotic turtle. It is a LVL 7 LIGHT Attribute Machine monster. Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, increase the ATK of this card by 700 points. It has an ATK of 2500 points and DEF of 2000 points.

She also had the Metal Trojan Horse. It resembled a metal horse. It was a LVL 4 EARTH Attribute Beast monster. When Tribute Summoning an EARTH monster, you can treat this 1 monster as 2 Tributes. It has an ATK of 1600 points and DEF of 1200 points.

She then looked at her Fusion Monster. It was the Ultimate Ancient Metal Gear Golem. It was a LVL 10 EARTH Attribute Machine Fusion Monster. The Fusion Materials are 3 Ancient Metal Gear Golems. During a battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 'Ancient Metal Gear Golem' from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions. Its ATK and DEF points were 4400 and 3400, respectively. It resembled a giant robotic entity.

She then proceeded to look through her spell cards. She had the card Ancient Metal Gear Castle. It was a continuous spell card. All 'Ancient Metal Gear' monsters gain 300 ATK. Each time a monster is Normal Summoned/Set, place 1 counter on this card. If you Tribute Summon an 'Ancient Metal Gear' monster face-up, you can Tribute this card instead, if the number of its counters is equal to or greater than the number of required Tribute(s).

She then looked at the Ancient Metal Gear Drill. It was a normal Spell Card. If you control an 'Ancient Metal Gear' monster, discard 1 card. Set one Spell Card from your deck to the field. This turn, the Spell Card can't be activated.

The next Spell Card was Ancient Metal Gear Explosive. It was also a normal Spell Card. Target 1 'Ancient Metal Gear' monster you control, destroy it. If you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its original ATK.

Her next Spell Card was Ancient Metal Gear Factory. It was a normal Spell Card. Select 1 'Ancient Metal Gear' monster in your hand and show it to your opponent. Remove from play 'Ancient Metal Gear' monsters in your Graveyard whose total Levels are equal to double the selected card's. You can Normal Summon the selected card without Tributes this turn.

She also had the Ancient Metal Gear Fist Spell Card. It was an Equip Spell Card. Equip only to an 'Ancient Metal Gear' monster. If it battles a monster, destroy that monster if it is still on the field at the end of the Battle Phase.

She also had the Ancient Metal Gear Tank Spell Card. It was an Equip Spell Card. Equip only to an 'Ancient Metal Gear' monster. It gains 600 ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Inflict 600 damage to your opponent.

She also had the Ancient Metal Gear Workshop. It was a normal Spell Card. Add 1 'Ancient Metal Gear' monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

The next card was the Confiscation Spell card. It was a normal Spell Card. Pay 1000 Life Points. Look at your opponent's hand, select 1 card in it and discard that card.

The next card was the Crazy Summon Metal Gear Spell Card. It was a normal Spell Card. Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and 1 monster in your Graveyard with 1500 or less ATK. Your opponent must Special Summon up to 2 monsters from their Deck with the same Type and Level as their selected monster. You must Special Summon your selected monster and all other monsters with the same name from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

The next card was Graceful Charity. It was a normal Spell Card. Draw 3 cards, then discard 2 cards.

Next was her favorite card, Heavy Storm. It was a normal Spell Card. Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

The next card was the Limiter Removal. It was a Quick-Play Spell card. Double the ATK of all Machine-Type monsters you controlled at both the activation and resolution of this card, until the end of this turn. During the End Phase, destroy those monsters.

The next card was the Magnet Circle LV2. It was a normal Spell Card. Special summon 1 level 2 or lower Machine type monster from your hand.

She also had the Polymerization card. It was a normal Spell Card. Fusion summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials.

She had the Pot of Greed card. It was a normal Spell Card. Draw 2 cards from your Deck.

She also had the Premature Burial card. It was a equip Spell Card. Pay 800 Life Points. Select 1 Monster Card from your Graveyard, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position, and equip it with this card. When this card is destroyed, the monster is also destroyed.

The final Spell Card was the Spell Metal Gear. It was a normal Spell Card. Send 3 'Ancient Metal Gear' monsters you control to the Graveyard. Special Summon up to 1 'Ancient Metal Gear Golem' from your Deck and as many 'Ancient Gear Golems' as possible from your hand, ignoring its Summoning conditions. You cannot Normal Summon.

She then looked through the Trap Cards. The first one was Damage Condenser. It was a normal Trap Card. Activate only when you take Battle Damage. Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with ATK equal to or less than the total Battle Damage you took this turn before activation.

She also had the Desperate Battle card. It was a normal Trap card. Activate only during your Battle Phase. Select 1 face-up monster you control. It loses 1000 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase, and can attack twice during this turn.

The next card was the Statue of the Wicked. She had 2 copies of this card. It was a normal Trap card. When this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 'Wicked Token' (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) on your side of the field.

The next card was the Unfinished Time Box. It was a continuous Trap card. Activate only if a monster you control is destroyed by battle. Remove from play the monster that battled it, and draw 1 card. When this card is destroyed, return the monster removed from play by this effect to its controller's side of the field.

She finally looked at her final card; the normal Trap card Zero Gravity. You can Tribute this card; inflict 500 damage to your opponent, and if you do, neither player can activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase of this turn.

Fiona turned around and saw that Kathy was gone. "Kathy," she said. "Kath? Where are you?"

The young archer exited the room and began to walk down the corridor.

In the throne room....

Pharaoh Celia was buttfucking her daughter Noris. Noris's servants; Anipe, Netfeti, Sera, Isis, Seta, Shimona, Karin, Nakuri, and finally Cecelia were watching and jerking themselves off. Finally, they cheered as Ceila came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Noris's butt.

"Oh yeah," Ceila moaned as she pumped her load inside her daughter's ass. "My beautiful, young daughter. You will be a great Pharaoh. Your servants want to show you some gratitude."

Noris nodded. Her servants then proceeded to plunge all their respective cocks inside her young ass. They fucked her hard and deep until they came, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside.

A guard walked into the room. "My Pharaoh," she said. "The young trespasser Fiona is walking around the palace."

Noris nodded. "You nine," she said. "Go find the teen and bring her back."

"Yes your Highness," they said. The servants headed off. "Mother, find the other teen. We can't have them escape."

Pharaoh Celia nodded. She headed off to find Kathy.

In a large garden area....

Kathy was sitting in the garden, masturbating. She jerked herself off and fondled her breasts. She was so horny. She was so lost in her own pleasure that she didn't realize Pharaoh Celia was watching her, stroking her own cock.

Pharaoh Celia was getting hard watching the young telepathic metahuman. Kathy and Celia then began to moan softly as they headed towards an explosive climax together.

Kathy turned her head and saw Pharaoh Celia watching her. "Oh my god," she said, trying to hide the fact that she just came. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

Pharaoh Celia smiled as she walked over to the young telepathic metahuman. "It's quite alright sweetie," she said. She sat down next to Kathy. "I understand that you and your friend don't belong here. But, my duty is to protect my family."

Kathy nodded. "I understand that," she said. "I mean, if I was you, and I was confronted by strangers, I think I would do the same thing."

Pharaoh Celia nodded. "You do smell nice," she said as she stroked Kathy's head. "Can I kiss you?" Kathy nodded and Celia then kissed her lips and they kissed passionately.

Holy fuck, Kathy thought.I'm kissing my best friend's mom's ancestor. This is so fucking hot.

Celia then pulled away and smiled. "I'll see you later," she said as she left.

Kathy smiled. She then proceeded to look through her cards.

The first one was Elemental Hero Wind Warrior, a WIND attribute monster. Wind Warrior was a level 3 monster and was a warrior type.

Wind Warrior was a green colored harpy with white wings and red eyes. Her description stated the following: A winged Elemental Hero who wheels through the sky and manipulates the wind. Her signature move, Featherbane, gives villainy a blow from sky-high.

Wind Warrior had the ATK points and DEF points of 1000 and 1000, respectively.

The next card was Elemental Hero Blazer. It resembled a red and grey harpy with a yellow tiara. It was a LVL 3 FIRE Attribute Warrior type monster. A flame manipulator who is the only aggressive woman among the Elemental Heroes. Her Burstfire burns away villainy. It had 1200 ATK points and 800 DEF points.

The next card was Elemental Hero StoneLady. It resembles a clay giant. It was an LVL 4 EARTH Attribute Warrior type monster. An Elemental Hero with a clay body built-to-last. She will preserve her Elemental Hero colleagues at any cost. It had 800 ATK points and 2000 DEF points.

The third card was Elemental Hero ShockBurst. It resembles a warrior made of lightning. It was a LVL 4 LIGHT Attribute Warrior type monster. An Elemental Hero and a warrior of light who proficiently wields many kinds of armaments. Her Shining Surge Flash cuts off the path of villainy. It had 1600 ATK points and 1400 DEF points.

She then looked at her Effect monsters. The first one was Dark Launcher. It was a mechanical catapult. It was a LVL 4 EARTH Attribute Machine type monster. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in Defense Position, put 1 counter on this card. By removing from play a number of card(s) in your Graveyard equal to the number of counters on this card, destroy that same number of Spell or Trap Card(s) on the field. Then remove all counter(s) from this card. It had 1000 ATK points and 1500 DEF points.

She also had the Elemental Hero Slicer. It was a yellow metallic warrior. It was a LVL 7 EARTH Attribute Warrior type monster. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. It had 2600 ATK points and 1800 DEF points.

1...678910...12