Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin nodded. "I think I understand," she said.

Nora smiled. "Now comes the difficult part," she said. "The next stance is similar. You basically take up the initial stance, but wider. You should essentially be in a squat.

Put your hands in front of your shoulders in a claw-shape, facing outwards." She then got into the stance. "Like this."

Caitlin nodded and got into the same stance. "Is this right, sweetie?" Caitlin asked.

Nora nodded. "Now comes the techniques," she said. "Do a combination of jab-jab, and then launch into a side kick at throat level. Start with your left hand and end with your left leg. Everyone, spread out far apart from each other so that you have enough room to move."

"So," Suzie said. "When are we going to learn armed combat?"

The young speedster then told the squad members that they had to practice unarmed combat before moving on to armed combat.

Nora, Naomi, Star, Rena, Kathy and Fiona then watched as their respective recruits practiced their stances.

Back at Mutant High School....

Loriane, Olga, and Charlotte met with Hailey and she joined their group. Suddenly, the three mutants felt strange. They didn't know what was happening. They then looked at Loriane.

Loriane looked at them. "Are you guys okay?" No answer. "Hello," Loriane repeated. She looked around the area. It was like she was in Flashtime. She slowly took a step forward. "What is going on?"

Hello Loriane, a voice said in her mind.My name is Professor Sampson. I would like to talk to you. Follow my instructions.

Loriane nodded. Through the mental instructions, Sampson led the young metahuman through the halls.

Professor Sampson aka Professor X taught Physics and Ethics at Mutant High School.

She had long black hair and light colored skin. She had 34D breasts. Her power allowed her to mentally fuck the other females. She also had a 19.5 inch long cock.

After a while, Loriane located the room where Professor X was sitting. "Ahh greetings Loriane," she said. "It's been a long time since we saw each other."

Loriane nodded. "I've met you before haven't I," she said. "A long time ago."

"The Cleveland Botanical Gardens," the mutant said. "You were there on a field trip with your 6th grade class. You got lost in the gardens."

Loriane nodded. "Yes," she said. "I remember. I ran off because I was being bullied for having two mothers. Then I heard your voice, telling me to calm down. Then, I was back with my classmates. How did you do that?"

Professor Sampson smiled. She then moved out from behind her desk. Professor Sampson was paraplegic. She had been unable to walk due to spinal damage, suffered when one of the bullets Magnetar bounced off using her magnetic powers accidentally hit her spinal column in 1962.

"When I was a young girl," Sampson said. "I discovered I had the power to control people's minds. Make them think or do whatever I want."

"When did it start?" Loriane asked.

"My powers came when I was 9," Professor X said. "I thought I was going crazy when it started... all the voices in my head. And it wasn't until I was 12... that I realized all the voices were in everyone else's head."

Loriane nodded. Suddenly, the door behind them burst open. Olga, Matthews and Hailey entered. "Sorry Professor X," Hailey said. "We didn't realize that you had a guest."

"Everything is fine," Sampson said. "I'll get TinGirl to fix it. Petra Roulson."

TinGirl aka Petra Roulson walked into the room. She had Caucasian skin, long brown hair, green eyes, slim body, natural 32A breasts, and an 18.5 inch long cock. She also had tattoos on the back of her right shoulder and a kanji symbol down the entire length of her spine. At Mutant High School, she taught Art and Physical Education. She bowed her head. "Yes Professor Sampson," she said. "I'll handle this."

"Good girl," Sampson said. "Now I think you should probably rest up before you continue to meet the others. Stephanie Hillary Shaw will show you your room."

Stephanie Hillary Shaw aka Absorb, entered the area. She had caucasian skin, blue eyes, a slim body, and dark red hair that stopped at the bottom of her ears. She also had natural 32B breasts. She also had a 12 inch long cock. She had tattoos on her arms that light up when she used her powers. She also had tattoos on her left bikini line and her clit hood was pierced.

She lifted the young metahuman into her arms, ripped a hole in her pants and shoved her entire cock deep inside Loriane's ass. Sampson smiled as she watched the young metahuman whimper in pleasure as her ass was being stretched out. "I look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy your time."

Shaw smiled and nodded. She then walked out of the room with the young metahuman impaled on her cock. Loriane's whimpers of pleasure began to grow in intensity. The young metahuman then proceeded to cum, squirting her juices all over the floor.

"Ohh yes my dear friend," Shaw said. "Let me take you somewhere special." She carried the young metahuman to another room and left her alone.

4 hours later....

Lights turned on and the room lit up. Degrate, also known as Aurora Fuller, then walked into the room. The room was some kind of laboratory. She was Latin, had long brown hair, brown eyes, a slim body, and natural 32G breasts. She had various piercings and tattoos on her body. She also had a 18.5 inch long cock. At Mutant High School, she taught Politics as well as being the school's doctor.

Loriane was lying on the hospital bed. She was completely naked. She then woke up and looked around. "Fucking hell," she said. She then noticed Aurora standing in front of her. "Who the hell are you? Where am I?" She tried to get up, but she couldn't move.

"My name is Aurora Fuller," Aurora said. "I'm the doctor at Mutant High School."

Loriane nodded. She then remembered what happened. "My aching head," she said. "Why does my body ache?"

Aurora turned around and faced the metahuman. "You were blasted by a Kryptonite blaster," she said. "Luckily my friend Sophia Summers rescued you."

Loriane nodded. She leaned back against the bed and sighed deeply. "Okay," she said. "I'll rest up."

Aurora nodded. She patted the young metahuman on the head. "Rest well," she said. "I'll come by to check on you later."

Aurora then left the room. Outside the room was Sophia Summers, her girlfriend. Sophia Summers was also known as Lazer.

Sophia Summers had Caucasian skin, long brown hair, blue eyes, slim body, enhanced 34D breasts, and a 19 inch long cock. Sophia also had a tattoo on her right buttock and her left leg. She also had her nose pierced. She taught Tactics and Auto Mechanics at Mutant High School.

The two of them had been dating since they were both 18 years old, almost 20 years ago. Sophia then led her girlfriend off to their own bedroom.

Sophia then proceeded to have sexual intercourse with Aurora. They proceeded to have anal sex with each other.

During this time, Loriane opened her eyes. She lifted up a device that could disrupt signals. She had used it to trick Aurora. "Time to find the others," she said.

She began to walk down the hall. She then heard the sound of Sophia and Aurora having sex. She silently walked over to the door. The door was partially open. She peeked inside.

She saw Aurora on all fours facing the wall. Sophia was facing the same direction. Sophia had her own cock balls deep inside Aurora's backdoor. Sophia was pounding her backdoor like a miner drilling for oil.

Loriane smiled as she watched the action of sexual intercourse. She then began to flashback to the time when she was caught having sex with her own sisters and cousin by Nora.

Start Flashback....

Loriane woke up and stretched her arms. She looked around and checked the time. It was 2:30 am. She had to use the bathroom. She looked over. She shared the bedroom with Chloe, Courtney, Willow, and Naomi. The five of them were related to each other by some way.

Chloe and Courtney were both sisters; but since Nora was their mother as well as Loriane's mother, they were half-sisters.

Loriane had grown very close to her half-sisters. She cared a lot about them. Currently, they were both asleep.

Loriane then looked at Willow. Just like Chloe and Courtney, Willow and Loriane were half-sisters via Kara Zor-El.

This left only Naomi. Loriane and her relationship was not as simple as the others. Kara and Alex (their respective parents) were not related, but they acted as sisters. In this case, Naomi and Loriane were cousins.

Currently, Loriane was the only one who was awake. She climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She badly needed to take a piss. She entered the bathroom and smiled.

She spotted Caitlin standing naked at the edge of the toilet. At first, she was worried her grandmother was smoking again. As Loriane approached, however, she was relieved to find that wasn't the case.

Caitlin stood facing the toilet, her cock in hand and a stream of yellow piss flowing from it's head.

"Hey." Loriane said, standing beside her grandmother and taking hold of her own member. She began to relieve herself as well. It felt strange peeing this way, but she found she liked it quite a lot.

Caitlin turned and gave the young metahuman a tired smile. "Hey."

The two girls peed in silence. When they were through, they turned to each other, and Loriane wrapped her arms lovingly around her grandmother's neck.

"Hmmmmm..." she sighed in contentment, before giving the bioengineer a soft kiss on the lips. She could feel her cock growing stiff again. It didn't surprise her. Neither did the feel of Caitlin's hardening member grazing against her own.

"Want me to take care of that?" Loriane offered. Before Caitlin could reply, the young metahuman had already lowered herself to her knees.

Loriane looked up into her grandmother's face and slowly ran her tongue over the woman's swollen head.

Caitlin grinned and gave an excited shiver. "God, you've gotten so fucking good at that." she sighed.

Loriane could still taste pussy juice on the older girl's shaft.Nora's... she thought to herself. After hours of fucking and tasting every one of them, she could easily recognize each of her family members' subtly unique flavours.

Just as she was taking Caitlin's spongy head between her lips, the two of them were interrupted by a loud cry of passion exploding from the bedrooms. They both turned, looking in the direction the noise had come from.

"Hmmm... Maybe we should get back to the rest of our family members and friends." Caitlin suggested. Her fingers were playing idly with Loriane's hair as she spoke.

Loriane sighed, gave Caitlin's cock one final, gentle kiss, and got back to her feet. "I guess... But I get your next load, ok?"

Caitlin grinned and nodded. "Oh, definitely! I want those soft lips of yours back on my prick as soon as possible!" Loriane smiled. "Before you leave, why don't you give me a nice and sloppy blowjob?"

Loriane looked down at her own feet. "I've never given a blowjob," she said.

Caitlin smiled. "It's very easy to do," she said. "How about I teach you how to give a blowjob by giving you one, then you can show me what you learned? Okay honey?"

Loriane nodded. "Okay," she said. "I trust you."

Caitlin nodded and began to kiss her granddaughter's lips. "Follow me sweetheart," she said. She then proceeded to lead the young nude metahuman off towards the spare bedroom.

Caitlin then proceeded to lead her granddaughter over to the bed. "Take a seat on the bed sweetie," she said. "Grandma is going to give you the best blowjob ever."

Loriane nodded and sat down on the bed. Caitlin then walked over to her and began to rub her hands up and down her own body. She danced like a stripper. Loriane couldn't believe how beautiful Caitlin was. "Oh my god," she moaned softly.

Caitlin smiled. "So beautiful," she said. "Are you ready for your special gift?" Loriane simply nodded. Caitlin smiled as she dropped to her knees and began to rub Loriane's cock. "What a beautiful little cock. I'm gonna make you feel so good."

Caitlin then proceeded to kiss Loriane's cockhead, starting with the tip and heading towards her balls.

Caitlin then proceeded to suck Loriane's cock. The pleasure was so intense that the young metahuman came within a few seconds, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Caitlin's mouth. The bioengineer then sucked the cock clean. "Well done sweetheart," she said. "You should probably head back to your room."

The two of them then headed back to the separate bedrooms. Loriane climbed back into bed beside Chloe and Courtney. The young metahuman was rock hard. The sexual interaction between her and Caitlin had made her feel very hot and horny.

She tossed and turned back and forth. She sat up and sighed deeply.Fucking hell, she thought.I'm so horny right now. I need to fill a young hole now. She then looked over at her half-sister Chloe and smiled.Mmmmmm, maybe I can have a little fun with you.

Loriane then pulled away the bed covers and revealed that Chloe and Courtney were both naked from the waist down. Loriane then proceeded to kiss each of the cocks and then sucked on them. She loved having her half-sisters' cocks in her mouth. The pleasure grew and they both came, spurting their respective cumshots.

Suddenly, Chloe and Courtney woke up and looked at Loriane. "Jesus Christ Lori," Courtney whispered, not wanting to wake up the others. Chloe was awake as well. The three girls then proceeded to kiss each other.

"Ohhh baby," Chloe said. "If you wanted us to fuck you, you just had to ask."

Loriane smiled. She climbed on top of her half-sisters' laps and slipped their cocks inside her young snatch. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Courtney moaned as she placed her hands on Loriane's hips. "Your cunt feels soooooo gooooood baby. I could fuck you forever and ever."

Chloe nodded in agreement. The two of them then proceeded to kiss Loriane's lips and neck respectively as they fucked her harder and faster. "Ohh yes baby," Loriane moaned. "Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

Chloe and Courtney didn't know if Loriane was going to cum, but they were both very close. With a final thrust of their respective hips, they came, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside Loriane's snatch.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk baby," Courtney said. "That felt soooooo gooooood."

"I can see why," they heard Naomi said. The three girls turned and saw that Willow and Naomi were awake and masturbating, watching them. Without any hesitation, the five of the girls proceeded to fuck each other.

At 9:45 am....

Nora, Caitlin, Kara, and Alex had invited Maggie and Lena over to visit. Nora was preparing the meal. Alex was sitting in the kitchen with her. "So, how are things going on with you and my daughter?" Alex asked.

"Things are going well," Nora said.

Meanwhile, Loriane was being spitroasted by her half-sisters and cousin. The moans of pleasure grew louder and louder as the girls fucked. Currently, Loriane was being vaginally plowed by her cousin Naomi.

Unbeknownst to the five of them, Nora had seen them in action. However, she had a plan for the five sluts. The start of her plan was to watch the young sluts take turns sucking and fucking each other. She smiled as she watched Chloe and Courtney feast on each other's pussies while Courtney got anally pounded by Willow.

Nora then looked over at the other side of the room and saw that Loriane was buttfucking Naomi hard.

"Oh fuck yeah," Naomi said. "Fuck me hard baby. Drill my little girl hole harder." Loriane nodded and began to hump the young DEO agent harder and faster. Nora couldn't believe this was happening. She slipped her hand down her pants and began to rub her cock.

"Ohhh god," Nora moaned as she watched the action. "I'm getting so close."

Before she could cum, Loriane, Chloe, Courtney, Willow, and Naomi all came together. "Mmmmmmm," Naomi said as she turned her head. "Looks like someone has been a very, bad girl, haven't you, Nora?"

Nora froze in fear.Impossible, she thought.They knew I was watching them.

Naomi smiled as Loriane pulled out of her ass. The young DEO agent then walked over to the young speedster. "We knew you would like to join us," she said. "I think you should."

Nora hesitated slightly. Her hand was still down her pants, rubbing her cock. "I'm not sure I should be doing this," she whimpered softly.

Willow smiled as she walked over and stood on Nora's right side. Naomi walked over to the other side of Nora. "Well," Naomi said. "I disagree. You see, you're not in control of these anymore, we are."

Loriane, Chloe, and Courtney stood up and walked over, standing in front of Nora. "So," Nora said. "What happens next?"

Naomi smiled. She lightly grazed her finger against Nora's neck. "Take off your clothes," she said. "Get down on your knees."

Nora nodded. She removed her shirt and then her bra. She dropped them to the floor. Willow collected them. Nora then removed her pants and panties. She then dropped to her knees. Loriane then collected the pants and panties. "What happens now?" Nora asked.

Naomi smiled and slapped the young speedster across the face. "Sluts like you don't deserve to speak," she said. "The only thing that your mouth is good for is eating pussy, and taking cock. Chloe and Courtney, duct tape her arms and legs together. Loriane, lock the door." The three girls nodded and followed the instructions. "Now, who wants to go first?"

Courtney smiled. "I guess I'll go first," she said. She then proceeded to remove her clothes. She removed her pyjama top and bottoms. "Mmmmmmm, my cock is so hard. I can't wait to shove it down your throat." She walked over to the young speedster. "Are you ready to suck my cock?"

Nora nodded. "I'm ready to be facefucked by your......."

Courtney then grabbed Nora's head and shoved her entire cock down the young speedster's throat. "Bitches don't need to speak," she said. "Ohhh yeahhhhh baby. Use your tongue. Fuck. Her throat feels soooooo gooooood wrapped around my cock. That's it baby. Keep sucking. Oh yeah. You're such a dirty little girl."

Naomi smiled as she watched Courtney fucked Nora's mouth roughly. Tears dripping from her eyes as her throat was repeatedly plowed by the cock. "Willow," she said. "Take out your phone. Take a video of this. I want to savor every single moment of this."

Courtney was now vigorously fucking Nora's mouth. She was practically using Nora's mouth as her own little fleshlite. "Oh yeah baby," she said. "I'm gonna come soon. I'm gonna glaze your throat with my cream. Here it comessssss." She slammed her entire cock down Nora's throat and began to cum, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's throat.

Willow smiled. "That must have felt good," she said.

Courtney smiled. "You know what," she said. "Screw the waiting list. Let's just fuck her holes."

The five girls then proceeded to release Nora and then had sex with her. They cheered in happiness and joy as they took turns fucking each of Nora's holes. After a few minutes, they all came together, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside Nora's mouth, pussy, and ass.

Nora was the slut of the group. She was fucked senseless. Loriane, Chloe, Courtney, Naomi, and Willow then surrounded the young speedster and began to jerk themselves off.

"Oh my god baby," Naomi said. "We're going to shower you in our delicious, creamy white dressing. That's it baby. It's all for you. Oh god. I'm gonna come. Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." The five girls then came, spurting their respective cumshots together all over Nora's face and body.

Nora smiled as she was completely covered in cum. She had never been used like this before, but she loved it so much.