Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what is that?" Magnatron asked.

"I need a partner who is strong and fearless," Stryker said. "You want to conquer the universe, but I can help you conquer the multiverse. Imagine that: endless possibilities, endless AutoCons yet to be conquered. Together, we can build the greatest army of warriors. Even your enemies; the JusticeBots won't be able to stop us."

"Very well," Magnatron said. "I will join you." She then transformed into her vehicle mode and flew off.

"Now the multiverse is going to be mine," Stryker said. "Guards. Take these eleven women back to their cell. I need to contact Roulette. She promised 20 women." Stryker then teleported herself away.

Back at Mutant High School....

Charlotte Francis Sampson smiled. "The fun shall begin," she said. "Who will be the first to enter the young holes of these young metahumans?"

Stephanie Hillary Shaw stepped forward. "I'll go first," she said. "I've had my eyes on these heroines since I first saw them."

Professor Sampson smiled and nodded. "Very well, Absorb," she said. "You have first dibs."

Stephanie Hillary Shaw had caucasian skin, blue eyes, a slim body, and dark red hair that stopped at the bottom of her ears. She also had natural 32B breasts. She also had a 12 inch long cock. She had tattoos on her arms that light up when she used her powers. She also had tattoos on her left bikini line and her clit hood was pierced. "One problem though," Stephanie said. "One cock and two girls. What do I do?"

Professor Sampson smiled. "You get to choose which one you want to fuck first," she said. "Do you want to fuck the daughter or the mother?"

Shaw smiled. "I think I will choose the mother," she said. "TinGirl, hold the young daughter. I want her to watch as I fuck her mother."

TinGirl nodded. She grabbed a hold of Loriane and held the young metahuman tight. "Mom," Loriane said. "I'm scared."

Nora nodded. "Be brave honey," she said. "We will handle this together."

Shaw smiled. "So beautiful," she said. "Now come over here." Nora walked over to the mutant. "Get down on your knees." Nora nodded and dropped to her knees.

Shaw smiled. She then told the young speedster to look up at her. Loriane was amazed by how calm her mother was. Nora looked at the giant mutant in front of her. "Well," she said. "What are you waiting for? Fuck my face."

Absorb smiled. "I'd love to hear that," she said. She then proceeded to shove her entire cock down Nora's throat. "Mmmmmm, your throat feels soooooo gooooood wrapped around my cock. I'm gonna blow my load down your throat."

Nora squirmed in pleasure. She had never been facefucked quite like this before. It turned her on even more than anything else. She had squirted her own pants already. Before she could finish her own orgasm, Absorb came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's throat. Absorb smiled as she pumped her load deep inside Nora's throat.

"Mmmmmphff," Nora whimpered. She had Shaw's entire cock down her throat. The mutant's pubic hair stank of sweat.

"Let her go," Charlotte Sampson said. Absorb nodded. She let go of Nora's head, allowing the young speedster to pull away from the stronger woman. "Now, wasn't that fun?"

Nora spat out cum. "What was fun?" The young speedster asked. "Getting facefucked by my little pinky finger?"

Charlotte grabbed the young speedster by the hair and tossed her to the floor. "You better show some respect," she said. "Time for the main attraction: Pussy pounding."

Absorb nodded. She grabbed Nora by her waist and lifted her into the air. She then proceeded to admire the young speedster's body. She then tore off Nora's shirt and pants, revealing the young speedster's naked body.

Holding the young speedster by her waist, Shaw then proceeded to plunge her entire cock inside Nora's snatch. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Nora moaned.

Charlotte Sampson smiled. "Listen to that, girls," she said. "She acts like a prude, dresses like a stripper, and moans like a whore. Fuck her hard and deep Shaw."

Shaw nodded. She slowly and gently began to move Nora back and forth on her cock. She would pull almost all the way out, before slamming back in. The young speedster moaned in pleasure during all of this.

Nora was practically being used like a fleshlite. Her arms and legs were both dangling. The fucking started to get more energetic.

Holy fuck, Nora thought.I'm so glad that Rhea gave me those additional powers. I don't think I would have survived this without them.

Absorb then came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's snatch.

As she came, Absorb pull out, spraying her futa spunk all over Nora's body.

Finally, the young speedster thought.It's finally over. Absorb then pressed her cockhead against Nora's butthole.Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk, not again.

Absorb then proceeded to fuck Nora's ass slowly but she soon was fucking the young speedster's backdoor just like her young snatch.

"Oh fuck baby," Absorb said as she tightened her hold on Nora's waist and fucked her harder and faster. "Your butt feels soooooo gooooood. Ohhhh yes. I'm gonna spew my load up your backdoor."

Sampson smiled and cheered the fellow mutant on. Shaw then finally reached her orgasm, plunging her entire cock deep inside Nora's ass, and spurting glob after glob of futa spunk deep inside the young speedster. The cumshots traversed the young speedster's digestive system and then were expelled from her mouth as a huge fountain of cum. Nora coughed up cum.

"Well done young speedster," Sampson said. "Now I think we can fuck your daughter."

Absorb smiled. She quickly undressed Loriane and then proceeded to fuck the young metahuman's mouth, snatch, and ass, respectively.

In a distant area of Earth....

OffRoad was running in her beast mode. She was tracking the energy signal that she detected.

She stopped and looked around. "This planet is surging with energon," she said. "I better move quickly." She then continued to run fast.

During this time, a green and yellow colored wasp was flying nearby. It was the Warpicon Decoy Wapirator in her beast mode. Her vehicle mode was a yellow and green helicopter. Her weapons were optic lasers, and a handheld missile launcher.

She flew over and scared the cheetahs nearby.

Start Flashback....

Optic Kong noted that they are on a very unusual planet, wherever it is. Vulcan pointed out that the transwarp drive allowed them to journey through space and time, so they could be in any place, any time.

"Yes," Optic Kong said. "And our crew is orbiting the planet in those stasis pods we lost in battle. They're protected from the energon field, but it means Magnatron has us outnumbered."

Back at the other crash site, the Warpicons are testing out their new beast modes. There were six Warpicons. Their leader Magnatron was one, there was also Wapirator and TailDred. The last three were Scorpionic, Tarantar, and Dingbat.

Dingbat's vehicle mode was a black Police Predator patrol boat. Her beast mode was a velociraptor. She was formerly Magnatron's first officer. Her weapons were optic blasts, and a cyber slash tail.

Scorpionic had a Rusty Volkswagen van Type 1 as her vehicle mode. Her beast mode was a scorpion. She was Magnatron's second in command. Her weapons were cyber venom, cyber bee, and missile launchers.

Finally, Tarantar had a Bozeman's North Western Jumping Confederate Motorcycle as her vehicle mode. Her beast mode was a purple, green, and yellow tarantula. She was the technical leader of the Warpicons. Her weapons were a grappling hook launcher and 4 spider-leg missiles.

First officer Dingbat, studying the Golden Disk she and her cohorts had stolen, is furious, declaring that this world cannot be Earth.

"No, no, no," Dingbat said. "It's all wrong. This cannot be Earth." She turned around and faced Magnatron. "Magnatron, you failed. Not only did you fail to destroy the JusticeBots when you had the chance, you failed to guide us to the right planet. We stole the Golden Disk for nothing. You idiot." She threw the artifact.

A loud sound of stomping indicated that Magnatron was approaching. "I beg your pardon," she said. "What did you call me?"

"You heard me," Dingbat said. "You are an idiot and an incompetent leader, and I am taking over. Dingbat, terrorize." She transformed into her robotic form. "I challenge you to a battle, Magnatron. The winner will lead the Warpicons, the loser shall be destroyed."

"Oh you're so impulsive Dingbat," Magnatron said. "Brave, but misguided."

"Do you accept my challenge?" Dingbat said.

Magnatron laughed. "There's more to being a leader than simple courage. There's cleverness and cunning as well. Isn't that right, Scorpionic?"

Magnatron laughed off Dingbat 's accusations, and had Scorpionic blast the aggressive Dingbat over the horizon.

"Loser," Magnatron said. Magnatron informed the other Warpicons that it doesn't matter which planet they are on, as they had come looking for energon to fuel their war with the JusticeBots, and this planet is rich with it. "Only the JusticeBots could stop us now, if they survived the crash. Find them, and if you find them, destroy them."

Magnatron dispatched her crew to seek out and destroy their enemies.

Meanwhile, the JusticeBots are surveying the land around them and cleaning up the wreckage on the Arkan. Drifter complains about all the fuss over the Golden Disk, but Optic Kong reminds her that the Disk is AutoCon's most closely guarded relic, a guide to a major source of energon, which is why Magnatron stole it. Drifter doesn't care, retorting that they were supposed to be performing deep-space exploration and that it isn't her job to chase after criminals. She sarcastically speculates on Kong's readiness to handle a command position. Optic further reminds her of the Great War, noting that if the Warpicons are able to secure a massive source of energon, they wouldn't hesitate to start a new one.

"Besides," Optic Kong said. "You wanted exploration and here we are on an unknown planet. What more do you want?"

Drifter isn't convinced. "Well call me picky," she said. "But a working Star cruiser wouldn't hurt."

"There's just no pleasing some people," Optic Kong said.

OffRoad then saw two cheetahs nearby. "Hey check that out," she said.

Optic Kong nodded. "They're sure fast," she said. "You picked a good form."

"You think that's fast," OffRoad said. "You haven't seen the golden rocket. Check this out."

Deciding to show off (and goof off), OffRoad gives chase to two cheetahs running on the plains near the ship. Optic tries to call her back, but the energon radiation severely limited the range of their communications equipment. Vulcan told her that anything over 500 klicks away isn't worth scrap. "Well," Optic Kong said. "That's just Prime."

"So " Drifter said. "This your first day on the job or what?"

"Shut up Drifter," Optic Kong said.

"Oh yes Ma'am!" Drifter said. "Y'know, I feel just heaps better knowing that our lives are in your capable hands." She sighed deeply. "We're all gonna die."

OffRoad catched upto the two cheetahs. Some distance away, OffRoad's two cheetah buddies are freaked out by a rather large wasp.

End Flashback....

"Hey what's wrong?" OffRoad said. "It's just a big bug." She thought for a moment. "The way those two acted, that's no natural lifeform. And if we are talking unnatural lifeforms, then we are talking about just one thing: Robots In Disguise. OffRoad, maximize."

OffRoad then transformed into her robotic form. "Time for this cat to pounce," she said. She proceeded to fire her quaser rifle unprovoked.

"Mzzzzz!" Wapirator said. "Wapirator under attack! Wapirator engage enemy! Wapirator, TERRORIZEZZZZZZZZ!!!"

The Warpicon Wapirator transformed and retaliated. Back at the Arkan, the other JusticeBots move out to give OffRoad backup, with Vulcan ramming her way through a pile of boulders to speed their progress. Wapirator manages to get the better of OffRoad when the JusticeBots' rifle jammed.

"Arrgh," OffRoad said. "What a time for a quaser jam."

But fortunately, the other JusitcBots have arrived by then. "OffRoad," Optic Kong said. "Clear. We'll deal with that pesky Warpicon."

Unfortunately, Magnatron and the Warpicons have arrived as well. "I wouldn't think so, JusticeBot," Magnatron said. "No, for I believe you are going to have some difficulties of your own."

Optic Kong tried to convince Magnatron to not engage in hostilities, as the JusticeBots and Warpicons had been at peace for centuries. Magnatron spitted back that while the JusticeBots may have been at peace, the Warpicons, like all enemies who appear "peaceful," were merely biding their time. The Warpicons have never forgotten their goal of galactic conquest, but were merely waiting for the right time to strike.

OffRoad, after fixing her quaser rifle jam, then proceeded to fire a blast at Magnatron. "Like this," she said.

"OffRoad," Optic Kong said.

"Ahh," OffRoad said. "A treacherous, under-handed sneak attack. Oh-ho-ho, I like you, pussycat, yesss. But, it shall avail you not. For now, the power gauntlet has been casted. Warpicons terrorize!"

"Do it," Optic Kong said. "Maximize."

"Tarantar terrorize," Tarantar said. She transformed into her robotic form.

"Vulcan Maximize," Vulcan said. She transformed into her robotic form.

"Scorpionic terrorize," Scorpionic said. She transformed into her robotic form.

"Drifter maximize," Drifter said. She transformed into her robotic form.

"TailDred terrorize," TailDred said. She transformed into her robotic form.

"Magnatron terrorize," Magnatron said. She transformed into her robotic form.

"Optic Kong maximize," Optic Kong said. She transformed into her robotic form.

Magnatron then looked at her fellow Warpicons. "Now obliterate them," she said. The Warpicons started firing blasts at the JusticeBots.

As the JusticeBots seeked cover, OffRoad was blasted by one of Scorpionic's missiles and ended up with her leg trapped under a boulder. Optic Kong ordered Drifter to assist OffRoad while she provided cover fire, but Drifter flatly refused to risk her life for anybody else, to Optic' anger. The JusticeBots' leader flew to OffRoad's position herself but was hit by Warpicon fire, much to Drifter's smug delight. Nonetheless, Optic managed to free OffRoad while Vulcan "persuaded" Drifter to help provide the pair with cover fire. With the Warpicons now seeking cover of their own, the JusticeBots make their escape. Magnatron ordered pursuit, but she and her Warpicons succumb to the effects of the energon buildup and are forced to revert to beast mode.

On the way back to base, Optic Kong chewed out Drifter for disobeying a direct order, explaining to the petulant JusticeBot that she could have given better cover fire, an explanation which Drifter accepted rather grudgingly. Optic Kong tells them that it will take time for their beast modes to affect internal repairs. OffRoad noted that they seemed to have escaped the Warpicons. Kong isn't sure, as the Golden Disk theft reports indicated there were six Warpicons, but they only encountered five in the previous battle.

They don't have to wait long. Dingbat appears, barring their way across a stone bridge to the Arkan. Dingbat states that she has left the Warpicons to join the JusticeBots... as leader.

"This girl's got bearings of chrome steel." Vulcan said.

She challenged Optic Kong to a one-on-one battle, with the winner to lead the JusticeBots, the loser to be destroyed!

Back at Mutant High School....

Sampson smiled. "Well done Shaw," she said. "Now, who wants to be the next to fuck these two metahuman sluts?"

Charlotte Matthews stepped forward. "I'll go ahead and fuck them," she said. The other girls cheered in happiness and joy.

"Very good Absorbing Girl," Sampson said. "TinGirl and Claw, ensnare our new fucktoys."

TinGirl and Claw nodded. They then proceeded to bound Nora's and Loriane's arms and legs together. Nora and Loriane were now completely helpless to the mutants. They were going to be fucked senseless.

"Okay Absorbing Girl," Sampson said. "Which hole do you want to fuck?"

Matthews looked at the two girls in front of her. She couldn't choose between the two girls; or their respective holes. "I think I might need to taste the difference between the two of them," she said.

"Sounds good to me," Sampson said.

Charlotte Matthews moved closer to the two girls. Matthews had pale, smooth skin and brown hair. Her hair was shoulder length and slightly curly at the ends. She was also a loving and caring woman, but was more of a free spirit. She's always open to try new things sexually. She had a blue tribal tattoo on her right shoulder. She had nice 34C boobs. Her thick, 10 inch cock was pierced on the underside of the glans through the frenulum. She loved getting naughty with females and other people. She was circumcised. She had no tattoos and navel was pierced.

Matthews then proceeded to lick Nora's and Loriane's pussies and then their respective asses. "Hmmmmmm," Matthews said. "This makes it much more difficult. They both taste so good. I can't choose between them. Just I will have to fuck both of them together."

"Mmmmmmm," Sampson said. "Sounds like fun."

Nora and Loriane were going to be drilled like a mine being drilled for oil. Suddenly, the entire area froze. "Wow," Loriane said. "Are we in Flashtime?"

Nora shook her head. "Not exactly," she said. "This is a force of nature."

Suddenly, Nora Allen, Deon Owens, Bashir Malik, and Alexa Rivera appeared. "Hello my little Nora," Nora Allen said. "Stryker has been disrupting the timeline."

Loriane nodded. Nora sighed. "Too bad we can't find any more information about Stryker," Nora said. "Maybe we could learn how she became so bent on revenge."

Deon Owens then stepped forward. "Listen Nora," she said. "Big Sis won't allow you to travel back in time, but we might be able to send you back in time."

Loriane nodded. "Wait," Nora said. "Won't it alter the future?"

Nora Allen shook her head. "This is not like time travel," she said. "Think of it as a time displacement. The four of us are going to send you back in time."

"How far back?" Nora asked.

"Far back," Big Nora said. "Close your eyes and relax." Nora and Loriane nodded and closed their eyes. The Speed Force, Strength Force, Still Force, and the Sage Force energies then encircled the two girls.

Suddenly the two girls vanished into the energy waves.

8 hours later....

Nora and Loriane were both lying on the floor. They were both still naked. The year was now June 14th 1982.

Nearby a van was driving by. The driver was a female named Danielle North. Her codename was Agent Ziro. She had natural 38B breasts, long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and white skin. She had an average body. She had a 14.5 inch long cock. She had the following tattoos; a Five-Pointed Star With Interlocking Rings On Lower Right Abdomen and a Star Of David On Neck. Ziro had piercings through her left nostril, tongue, and navel.

"Fucking hell," Ziro said. "This has been a long day." She then noticed the two naked girls. "Holy hell." She contacted Mutant High School. "Code blue, Nevada desert. Please advise."

Professor Sampson answered. "Collect the two and bring them here."

"Yes Ma'am," Danielle North said. She collected the two girls, loaded them inside the van and drove towards Mutant High School.

Back in the future....

Stryker was preparing the young girls for a meal. Huntress, Black Canary, Supergirl, Gypsy, Ice, Dr Light, Vixen, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, and Stargirl were now completely naked. "I need to make sure that you each have a nice load inside your holes." Stryker was currently buttfucking Huntress. "And what do you say?"