Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enhanced Balance: They have both an extremely well developed sense of balance, the positioning of limbs and the center of balance as well as the physical condition to use these facts. This combination makes them almost impossible to being knocked down/imbalanced, falling down and able to recover from momentary imbalances near instantly.

They automatically achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. They are able to adjust their position by instinct, which enables them to perfectly balance themselves on any object, no matter how small, narrow or unstable it may be.

Enhanced Endurance: They can endure physical stresses beyond the capabilities of the greatest humans enabling them to do things such as operating on a "low power setting" (being able to operate efficiently for extended amounts of time), holding their breath for large periods, remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep.

Enhanced Lung Capacity: They have the ability to use the oxygen in their lungs very effectively, enabling them to hold their breath for extended periods of time while staying active. This may also include birdlike lungs that allow them to keep their lungs constantly filled with fresh air.

Enhanced Reflexes: They have drastically enhanced reaction speed, allowing them to dodge multiple bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to like high speed projectiles e.g. sniper bullets as well as react to a being with superhuman speed.

Enhanced Senses: They have extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than an average member of their species.

Flight: They can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, harnessing anti-gravitons, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. They are generally able to Levitate, Slide, and Glide as well. They can fly at high speeds without any outside influence, propel/move freely while flying without support.

Wing Manifestation: They have or are able to manifest wings that grow or are attached to the body allowing flight. They may also protect from rear attacks or detach and re-grow for quick getaways.

Hollow Skeleton: Their bones are hollow, making them lighter, faster and more agile than they appear.

Decelerated Aging: They age slower than normal for their species.

Enhanced Speed: They can move much faster than the average member of their species, beyond what can be emulated via natural training and with little to no maintaining. However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although they may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high-speed travel, including acceleration, friction, g-force, inertia, etc. They are able to run from about 64- 980kph which means they can reach subsonic speeds.

Enhanced Strength: They possess a level of strength beyond that of the peak members of their species and usually in their Verse. At base level, users would be able to lift heavy objects such as cars, large boulders, vans, and most other objects that are bigger than them in size. They would also be able to exert great physical force from various parts of their body (prominently through their hands), sending enemies flying through walls or breaking their bones instantly with a single punch.

Enhanced Vision: They have enhanced vision beyond that of the peak that can be achieved by their species, allowing them to see with amazing clarity/detail, distance, or color, in the dark, or perhaps even in a different spectrum of light or into another dimension.

Telescopic Vision: They can zoom their vision in on things, allowing them to see distant objects in magnified scale. They may be able to see vast distances, outside the atmosphere, solar-system or even galactic distances.

Environmental Adaptation: They can survive and adapt to any environment and/or condition, being able to tolerate a wide range of temperatures and levels of moisture, any amount/quality of sustenance, breathable medium, etc. with little or no discomfort.

Predator Instinct: They possesses predatory instincts, allowing them to become masters of assassinating, hunting, manipulating, planning and tracking. They instantly discern all factors of any situation and manipulate them so it's the most optimal and favorable for them. Making them a master of manipulation, pursuit, and capture. This includes sensing what will happen and how adapt to it, what move a target will make, where they are headed, and effectively manipulate the target, thus causing the target to inevitably play right into their hands.

"Uhhhhhh Dani," Sophie groaned in boredom. "Can't we just go and eat?"

"We will be able to soon," Dani said. "I'm hungry too. God, I would do anything to have something to eat."

The two women were met by Brandi and Rachel. They then joined Brandi's clan. Brandi offered them all the food in the Outlands.

"My lord," Rachel said to Brandi. "How many more are we going to recruit?"

Brandi smiled. "The Sarcosuchus Faction and the Megalania Faction are the last two," she said. "Let's go."

In McNally's office in CCPD....

Sharmaine and Milly Vasquez were being covered by McNally, Chloe, Courtney. They were wearing the same clothes as the other police officers. They were now looking through the database for more information about Stryker and her forces.

"CCPD doesn't really make a habit of tracking information regarding noncriminal individuals," McNally said. "But, Stryker could be on the normal database, it contains all basic information on every single person in the world." She entered the database and began to search for Stryker.

Chloe sat quietly and watched as McNally searched the database. The movement of the brunette officer was not just beautiful, it was intoxicating. Chloe leaned back against the chair and began to fantasize about having her own fun with McNally.

In Chloe's fantasy....

She was wearing her white tank top and blue jean shorts. McNally was wearing the same thing. McNally smiled as she walked over to the young metahuman.

"So, Chloe Snow-West, is it?" McNally said. Chloe smiled and nodded. "You're Nora's daughter from the future?"

Chloe smiled. "One of them," she said. "My twin sister Courtney and our half-sister Loriane. Me and Courtney are Nora's and Caitlin's daughters. Loriane was Nora's and Kara's daughter."

McNally smiled and nodded. "I bet you three girls had fun at home with your parents," she said. "When did you realize that you loved your sister Courtney?"

Chloe smiled. "Well," she said. She cleared her throat and began to think about her first time with Courtney. "Officer McNally, I've always had romantic feelings towards my sister, but once we were 18 years old, those romantic feelings blossomed into sexual feelings."

McNally smiled and nodded. "Please Chloe," she said. "Call me Andrea." McNally started moving closer to Chloe. "Tell me more about your sister Courtney. Do you kiss her?"

Chloe smiled and nodded. "I kiss her lips every night before we go to sleep," she said. "I love her scent. It's so beautiful and sexy."

McNally nodded. She was getting closer to Chloe. She was only a small distance away from the young metahuman. "Why don't you close your eyes and imagine kissing your sister?" McNally asked.

Chloe closed her eyes and began to kiss McNally on the lips.

Back in reality....

"Ummmmm Chloe," Courtney said. "Chloe. Hey, Chlo? Are you still here?"

Chloe opened her eyes and looked around. Her sister Courtney and McNally were both looking at her. She coughed and cleared her throat. "Yeah," she said. "Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry. I kind of zoned out."

McNally nodded. She told the two girls to head home and rest up. The two Snow-West twins headed back to the dorm apartment building.

In the Central City Swamp....

The swamp was the territory and home of the Sarcosuchus Faction. There were three members of the faction. Jessica Barlett was the commander of the faction. She, in her human form, was a caucasian woman with long black hair, blue eyes, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 138 lbs, an average body, natural 38E breasts, no tattoos, a pierced navel, and a 16 inch long cock.

She was currently masturbating, stroking her cock, watching female family members fucking each other senseless. Mothers and daughters, sisters, cousins, nieces, granddaughters, grandmothers, mother-in-laws, daughter-in-laws, sister-in-laws, stepmothers, stepdaughters, stepsisters, and half-sisters. She smiled as she watched a mother anally plow her daughter while she was being assfucked by her own mother. The three generations of women then came hard, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside each other. Jessica sighed deeply.

One of her faction members walked over and sat down next to her. Her name was Putri Cinta. In her human form, she was a asian woman with long black hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 2 inches tall, 88 lbs, an slim body, enhanced 34C breasts, a tattoo of a flower on her hip, and a 14 inch long cock. She smiled and pulled down her pants and began to jerk herself off alongside her commander.

Putri then leaned over and began to suck on Jessica's cock, giving her commander a blowjob.

Jessica moaned as she stroked Putri's head. She was getting close to her orgasm. She then looked up and saw her third member of her faction standing in front of them, jerking off.

The third member of the faction was Diana Raych. She was a middle eastern woman with long black hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 121 lbs, an athletic body, natural 38C breasts, no tattoos, and a 12.5 inch long cock.

Diana then proceeded to slip her cockhead into Jessica's mouth and began to hump her face slowly. Jessica moaned softly. She sucked and slurped silently on Diana's cock while Putri made the same noises below her.

Putri sucked Jessica's dick, while Jessica blew Diana. The caucasian girl didn't harden quite as fast, given she had already fired off one load a short time earlier, but she soon had a boner as well. Jessica's tits weren't very big, but Putri gave them plenty of attention, fingering the woman's asshole at the same time. She bumped the balls gently with her forearm as it went under. "Ummmmmmm," Jessica moaned, placing her hand on Putri's head, while Diana made similar noises above her. The three women then came hard, spurting their respective cumshots together inside each other's mouths.

The three women then heard a noise. In unison, they transformed into their 'Sarcosuchus forms'.

In their 'Sarcosuchus forms', they were one of the largest crocodile-like reptiles, reaching an average estimate of 30 feet long and 3.9 short tons, but estimated to grow up to 31 feet in body length and weigh up to 4.7 short tons.

They were a giant relative of crocodiles, with fully grown individuals estimated to have reached up to 29.5 to 31.2 feet in total length and 3.9 to 4.7 short tons in weight. They had somewhat telescoped eyes and a long snout comprising 75% of the length of the skull. There were 35 teeth in each side of the upper jaw, while in the lower jaw there were 31 teeth in each side. The upper jaw was also noticeably longer than the lower one leaving a gap between them when the jaws were shut, creating an overbite. In the young individuals, the shape of the snout resembled that of the living gharial but in fully grown individuals, it became considerably broader.

Sarcosuchus has an expansion at the end of its snout known as a bulla, which has been compared with the ghara seen in gharials. However, unlike the ghara, which is only found in male gharial, the bulla is present in all Sarcosuchus skulls that have been found so far, suggesting that it was not a sexually dimorphic trait. The purpose of this structure is not known.

The osteoderms, also known as dermal scutes, of Sarcosuchus were similar to those goniopholodids like Sunosuchus and Goniopholis; they formed an uninterrupted surface that started in the posterior part of the neck up to the middle of the tail like is seen in Araripesuchus and other basal crocodyliforms, different from the pattern seen in living crocodiles, which present discontinuity between the osteoderms of the neck and body.

The largest known skull of S. imperator is 5.25 feet long (4.92 feet in the midline), and it was estimated that the individual it belonged to had a total body length of 38.2 feet), its snout-vent length of 18.7 feet. It's body weight was 8.8 short tons.

The faction members had the power of Crocodilian Physiology, meaning they had the ability to either mimic/transform into crocodilians, including crocodiles, alligators, caimans, gharials, and sarcosuchuses.

In their 'Sarcosuchus forms', they had the following powers and abilities;

Apex Predator Physiology: They are an apex predator, a vastly superior predator in the known world, with a fearsome capacity for hunting down practically any species in their ecosystem, even other predators.

Predators of this category are at the top of a food chain and are never preyed upon by any other predators, as they are the most dangerous and fearsome creatures in their environment/world, with qualities of a greater degree.

There are many variants of apex predators, many of them can come from any particular species from foreign to common, others can come from nature while others can come from different sources of creation that can enhance any predators to their highest danger in being, raising their predatory potential to its maximum making them the most dangerous beings in the natural world or even their own universe.

Aquatic Adaptation: They are able to survive and adapt to underwater environments, being able to breathe water in lieu of, or along with, a gaseous breathing medium, to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures. They are able to use their senses to perceive normally regardless of the distortion/pressure of the water, possibly including ignoring various impurities that would otherwise reduce the visibility.

Camouflage: They can visually blend into surroundings by blending in with the coloration and form of their background to avoid optical perception. They can affect their attire by means of 'static camouflage'.

Cardiology Manipulation: They have complete control over the hearts of oneself and others, including the blood-pressure and heart-rate. They can increase the cardiac fitness, inflict/cure all cardiac diseases and conditions or cause/remove mutations. They can use this offensively by stopping the heart.

Aquatic Mode: They can go into a mode or form made for aquatic environments.

Atavism: They revert to primal form, becoming an evolutionary throwback with traits which have disappeared generations before.

Decelerated Aging: They age slower than normal for their species.

Dermal Armor: They have or can generate an innate armor as a part of their body, which is resistant to attacks, harm or pain, and temperature extremes. The armor varies from obvious physical defenses, such as scales, thick skin/fur, natural shield, armor or shell, in-organic skin, etc, to bone-nodules below the skin, particularly wide/sturdy rib cage, blubber, or simply dense muscle.

Scale Manifestation: They are able to grow scales of varying size which often possess great durability.

Enhanced Durability: Their physical durability, the ability to withstand damage, is extremely high, allowing them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects. They can withstand bullets, grenades and low to medium explosives, survive falling from the top of tall buildings and building collapse, withstand beatings from superhumans and take getting beaten with steel rods and bars.

Enhanced Flexibility: They are able to bend and twist their body beyond the normal limits of physiology, although still only from the joints. Their hypermobile joints, muscles, tendons and physiology in general allow them to perform near-boneless looking contortions without stress or damage and comfortably stay in any position they choose as long as they need without effort or strain.

Flexible Liver: Their organs are flexible, which means while they are not invulnerable, they can still deform without being crushed or function properly when they are deformed, making it so that they can do things they otherwise could not do.

Enhanced Lung Capacity: They have the ability to use the oxygen in their lungs very effectively, enabling them to hold their breath for extended periods of time while staying active. This may also include birdlike lungs that allow them to keep their lungs constantly filled with fresh air.

Lung Relocation: They are able to shift the organs of themselves or others around in the body, thus lessening the chance of serious internal injuries; for example, they can relocate their heart to avoid getting stabbed through it.

Buoyancy Manipulation: They can manipulate buoyancy, the force exerted by a fluid on an immersed object. Under normal circumstances, buoyancy acts upwards, typically against the weight of an object and with a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object. They are capable of enhancing, diminishing, redirecting, or nullifying the buoyant force on an immersed object (whether in air, water, or another fluid) and can cause it to float, sink, appear/feel lighter or heavier, or experience a neutral buoyancy. They may also be able to alter the center of buoyancy, changing the stability of floating objects (e.g. sailing vessels) and may cause them to tip over.

Enhanced Senses: They have extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than an average member of their species.

Enhanced Vision: They have enhanced vision beyond that of the peak that can be achieved by their species, allowing them to see with amazing clarity/detail, distance, or color, in the dark, or perhaps even in a different spectrum of light or into another dimension.

Night Vision: They have excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.

Water Sense: They can perceive the movement in/on a body of water with extreme accuracy and determine where threats are placed in water sources. They can even understand the size of targets in water by perceiving the waves interfering with certain movements of bodies of water.

Enhanced Speed: They can move much faster than the average member of their species, beyond what can be emulated via natural training and with little to no maintaining. However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although they may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high-speed travel, including acceleration, friction, g-force, inertia, etc. They are able to run from about 64- 980kph which means they can reach subsonic speeds.

Enhanced Strength: They possess a level of strength beyond that of the peak members of their species and usually in their verse. At base level, they would be able to lift heavy objects such as cars, large boulders, vans, and most other objects that are bigger than them in size. They would also be able to exert great physical force from various parts of their body (prominently through their hands), sending enemies flying through walls or breaking their bones instantly with a single punch.

Opportunity Sense: They can sense opportunities in any situation for most useful actions to gain what they seek/want. They can sense the right time to strike in combat, or the right moment to take advantage of something.

1...34567...13