Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Powerful Bite: They have a particularly strong bite, either because of sharp fangs/teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects, beak, etc.) or some other reason. Exactly what they can bite depends on the jaw-strength, resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape.

Predator Instinct: They possesses predatory instincts, allowing them to become masters of assassinating, hunting, manipulating, planning and tracking. They can instantly discern all factors of any situation and manipulate them so its the most optimal and favorable for them. Making them a master of manipulation, pursuit, and capture. This includes sensing what will happen and how adapt to it, what move a target will make, where they are headed, and effectively manipulate the target, thus causing the target to inevitably play right into their hands.

Self-Sustenance: Their physical needs are greatly reduced or completely removed. These needs include air/breathing, sleep/rest, food, drink, bodily evacuations, shelter from environmental effects and their lack (heat/cold, dryness/wetness), etc. They are also able to stay immobile without the normal effects this would have.

Oxygen Independence: They have no need for oxygen, allowing them to survive indefinitely in airless environments. Because of this, they can simulate powers such as Atmospheric Adaptation, Aquatic Breathing and Vacuum Adaptation. In some cases, they simply do not have to breathe.

Speed Swimming: They can swim at incredible speeds, unrestricted by water resistance.

Tooth Regrowth: They can regrow teeth that have been lost.

Vibration Emission: They can generate vibration waves that can push targets over, propel them away, shatter them, even cause earthquakes by shaking the ground or dislodging underground tectonic plates, thus causing earthquakes.

Wetland Adaptation: They are able to survive and adapt to wetlands, including swamps, marshes, bogs and fens. They are able to move and survive on or in water, mud, etc. and resist various diseases and poisons.

Enhanced Stealth: They possess incredibly extensive knowledge and skill in many types and ways of stealth tactics, enabling them to easily slip in and out of areas undetected. Their abilities in all manners of stealth are so refined they appear as mere illusions to those who have been lucky to spot them. They can move throughout even the most guarded of areas and act in true discretion.

They are highly skilled at stealth and have incredibly extensive knowledge and skill in many types and ways of stealth tactics, enabling him to easily slip in and out of areas undetected.

Brandi and Rachel confronted them. They told the faction that they could eat all they wanted if they joined the clan. They agreed and joined Brandi's clan. Brandi had only one left: the Megalania Faction.

In Burgess's office at CCPD....

Officer Burgess was handling Sierra and Rebeccah Vasquez's forms with Kathy and Fiona. Burgess told the two girls that she had no idea what could have happened between the two Vasquez sisters. Kathy nodded. "Clearly there is a reason they were killed by multiple gunshots,"

Fiona nodded. The two girls headed back to the dorm apartment building to discuss with the other girls.

In the forest near the swamp....

The final group was The Megalania Faction. Monika Pietrasinska was the commander of the faction. She was also an undercover spy of Brandi's clan. She would spy on the pridelands and Danielle, and report back to Brandi.

In her human form, she was a caucasian woman with shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 117 lbs, a slim body, natural 36D breasts, a tattoo of an 'Angel' on the back of her neck, on her left ankle, no piercings, and a 14 inch long cock. She was currently masturbating, stroking her cock and jerking off.

"Mind if I join you?" A voice said. Monika turned her head and saw one of her faction members Darcie Dolce standing there.

Darcie Dolce, in her human form, was a latin woman with cropped brown hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 2 inches tall, 110 lbs, a slim body, natural 32E breasts, various tattoos, a pierced navel, and a 15 inch long cock.

Monika smiled and nodded. "Of course you can," she said. Darcie smiled. She pulled down her pants and began to jerk herself off.

Monika then had to take care of something else and walked off towards the edge of the clearing.

Darcie smiled and followed her faction member. Darcie spotted Monika standing naked at the edge of the clearing. At first, she was worried her member was smoking again. As she approached, however, she was relieved to find that wasn't the case. Monika stood facing the trees, her cock in hand and a stream of yellow piss flowing from it's head.

"Hey." Darcie said, standing beside her faction member and taking hold of her own cock. She began to relieve herself as well. It felt strange peeing this way, but she found she liked it quite a lot.

Monika turned and gave her fellow faction member a tired smile. "Hey."

The two girls peed in silence. When they were through, they turned to each other, and Monika wrapped her arms lovingly around her younger faction member's neck.

"Hmmmmm..." she sighed in contentment, before giving the younger girl a soft kiss on the lips. She could feel her cock growing stiff again. It didn't surprise her. Neither did the feel of Darcie's hardening member grazing against her own.

"Want me to take care of that?" Monika offered. Before Darcie could reply, she had already lowered herself to her knees.

Monika looked up into her friend's face and slowly ran her tongue over the girl's swollen head.

Darcie grinned and gave an excited shiver. "God, you've gotten good at that." she sighed.

Monika could still taste pussy juice on the younger girl's shaft.Niemira... she thought to herself. After hours of fucking and tasting every one of them, she could easily recognize each of her group members' subtly unique flavours.

Just as she was taking Darcie's spongy head between her lips, the girls were interrupted by a loud cry of passion exploding from the distance. They both turned, looking in the direction the noise had come from.

"Hmmm... Maybe we should get back to the rest of our friends." Monika suggested. Her fingers were playing idly with Darcie's hair as she spoke.

Darcie sighed, gave Monika's cock one final, gentle kiss, and got back to her feet. "I guess... But I get your next load, ok?"

Monika grinned and nodded. "Oh, definitely! I want those soft lips of yours back on my prick as soon as possible!"

Hand in hand, the two girls walked back to the area in the center of the forest. Before they could reach the location, Monika turned around and pinned Darcie against the tree. "Monika," Darcie stammered. "What.. what are you doing?" Darcie then moaned as she felt Monika's hand lightly grip her cock.

"I think it's quite obvious what I'm doing," Monika said. She dropped to her knees and began to kiss Darcie's cock. She ran her tongue along the shaft. "Mmmmmm, you taste so fucking good. Have you been a bad girl?"

"Yes," Darcie squeaked out. "I've been a bad girl."

Monika smiled. She roughly bent Darcie over her lap and began to rub her hands up and down Darcie's bottom. "And what do bad girls get?" Monika asked.

"Bad girls get spanked and fucked in the ass," Darcie squeaked.

Monika smiled and delivered a hard spank to Darcie's bottom, causing the young girl to yelp.

Elsewhere in the forest....

The other girls were dancing with each other. Niemira was dancing and singing. She, in her human form, was a caucasian woman with long brown hair, blue eyes, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 108 lbs, a slim body, natural 34C breasts, tattoos of swirls and curves on her lower back, and a 13.5 inch long cock.

The other four girls were dancing with each other as Niemira sang. Iryna Ivanova and Keilah Kang were dancing with each other.

Iryna Ivanova, in her human form, was a caucasian woman with long brown hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 120 lbs, an average body, enhanced 38DD breasts, and a 12.5 inch long cock.

Keilah Kang, in her human form, was a asian woman with long brown hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 124 lbs, a slim body, natural 30F breasts, no tattoos or piercings, and a 16 inch long cock.

Liya Silver was dancing with Daria Shy. Liya Silver, in her human form, was a caucasian woman with long brown hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 110 lbs, a slim body, natural 34D breasts, tattoos on the center of her upper abdomen, around her left thigh, a piercing on her right nostril, and a 11.5 inch long cock.

Daria Shy, in her human form, was a caucasian woman with long brown hair, blue eyes, 5 feet 10 inches tall, 130 lbs, a slim body, natural 34C breasts, no piercings, and a 15 inch long cock.

The entire faction had beast forms.

In their beast form, they became Megalanias, an extinct species of giant monitor lizard. It is the largest terrestrial lizard known to have existed, reaching an estimated length of 11.5 to 23 feet, and weighing between 214--4,277 lbs.

Since Megalania is technically a giant lizard, the faction had the power of Lizard Physiology, meaning the user with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into lizards.

In their 'Megalania form', they have the following powers and abilities;

Body Shedding: They are capable of shedding their body or skin and emerging with a new body, even after dismemberment.

Desert Adaptation: They are able to survive and adapt to desert conditions, including both hot and cold deserts, with the capability to go longer without water or food and to use it more efficiently (including reduced need for sustenance), skin or body systems which better deal with heat (reducing its intake, tolerating it, or getting rid of it) and the cold of deserts as well as the ever-present sand, and perhaps coloration close to the color of the desert environment.

Elastic Jaws: Their jaws are incredibly flexible and can be unhinged with ease, enabling them to open their mouths incredibly wide.

Enhanced Vision: They have enhanced vision beyond that of the peak that can be achieved by their species, allowing them to see with amazing clarity/detail, distance, or color, in the dark, or perhaps even in a different spectrum of light or into another dimension.

Scale Manifestation: They are able to grow scales of varying size which often possess great durability.

Wallcrawling: They can scale walls and ceilings, no matter how rough or smooth they are. They do not deny gravity, but adhere to surfaces unaided using various ways. However in order to be considered true wall-crawling, they must be able to maintain balance for long periods of time, compared to Wallrunning where the energy is only temporary.

Beings with superhuman strength or with super strong and dense claws could simply dig their fingers or into a surface, then propelling upward and digging in again, generating the effect of wall-crawling. In some cases, they may simply be able to make use of any handholds they find, no matter how small, to wall crawl.

Alternatively, their body and skin could possess other adhesive properties in common with certain animal species, such as the suction pads of a frog. Those with Reptilian Physiology could have microscopic hair/bristle-like structures on their hands and feet like a gecko, a trait that is shared with those with Insect Physiology and Arachnid Physiology. The use of setae, as well as nanoscale fibers, can allow thrm to access electrostatic attraction forces known as Van der Waals Force to interact with positive and negative molecular charges to effectively cling to an object or structure at a molecular level.

Venomous Fangs: They possesses teeth that are coated with or secrete natural venom, which can extend to the victim when said victim is bitten by the fangs. The poison can have a variety of effects, ranging from sedation, paralysis, mutation and instant death.

They also had the power of Varanoidea Physiology, meaning they could transform into a varanoid, a member of a superfamily of lizards characterized for their great size and in some instances, great intelligence. They are quoted to be most advanced of all lizards. One well-known example is the Komodo Dragon, the largest lizard species. Other examples include the monitor lizards and extinct mosasaurs.

In their 'Megalania form', they also have the following powers and abilities;

Enhanced Smell: They can detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin, and track targets with nothing but their nose. They may even be able to detect lying, sicknesses, or tumors by which hormones/smells a target excretes.

Night Vision: They have excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.

Predator Instinct: They possess predatory instincts, allowing them to become masters of assassinating, hunting, manipulating, planning and tracking. They can instantly discern all factors of any situation and manipulate them so it's the most optimal and favorable for them. Making them a master of manipulation, pursuit, and capture. This includes sensing what will happen and how adapt to it, what move a target will make, where they are headed, and effectively manipulate the target, thus causing the target to inevitably play right into their hands

Scale Manifestation: They are able to grow scales of varying size which often possess great durability.

Tail Manifestation: They have or are able to manifest tail (or more than one) that may also protect from rear attacks or long range attacks.

Apex Predator Physiology: They are an apex predator, a vastly superior predator in the known world, with a fearsome capacity for hunting down practically any species in their ecosystem, even other predators. Predators of this category are at the top of a food chain and are never preyed upon by any other predators, as they are the most dangerous and fearsome creatures in their environment/world, with qualities of a greater degree. There are many variants of apex predators, many of them can come from any particular species from foreign to common, others can come from nature while others can come from different sources of creation that can enhance any predators to their highest danger in being, raising their predatory potential to its maximum making them the most dangerous beings in the natural world or even their own universe.

Charge!: They are able to charge in a linear direction with superhuman speed and strength causing great destructive force. They can break through solid matter such as cement walls, iron shields, or even force fields. Multiple of them together may create a stampede.

Claw Retraction: They can project/retract razor-sharp claws/talons of energy, bone, metal, keratin, etc., from their fingertips/hands/wrists/fists/feet for various (mostly offensive) purposes.

Enhanced Taste: They have an accurate sense of taste, allowing them to sense both harmful and beneficial things, as all basic tastes are classified as either aversive or appetitive, depending upon the effect the things they sense have on our bodies. Sweetness helps to identify energy-rich foods, while bitterness serves as a warning sign of poisons. They may be able to tell certain things about people if they taste something the person they're describing ate/drank previously, such as gender. They may be able to taste things from a distance as opposed to physically making contact with what they are tasting in order to sense harmful and beneficial things without even touching them.

Forked Tongue: They possess a forked tongue, a tongue split into two distinct tines at the tip; this is a feature common to many species of reptiles. They can use their tongue to smell using its forked tip, which allows them to sense from which direction a smell is coming.

Poisonous Biology: They possess a poisonous biology, making them extremely lethal due to having a biological system imbued with various or singular poisonous properties that can be unique to them. Such poisonous, venomous or toxic qualities are fundamentally a part of them, making them potentially immune to said poisons, allowing them to use their poison to their advantage against anyone else.

Poisonous Saliva: They possess poisonous saliva.

Brandi and Rachel confront them and recruit them to Brandi's clan. Danielle's pride had joined the SuperTeens. Brandi's clan joined Stryker's forces.

In Upton's office at CCPD....

Lindsay, Rena and Star were going through Virginia and Georgiana Vasquez's forms. Lindsay was then called to another case and left. Rena and Star then headed back to their dorm apartment building.

They were joined by Nora, Naomi, Willow, Loriane, Chloe, Courtney, Kathy and Fiona. The ten girls then proceeded to kiss each other in a ten way make-out session. Their moans of pleasure spurred them on to fondling each other's breasts. This then spurred them on to jerking each other off. The ten girls then headed into the building and into Nora's bedroom apartment.

In the Dickgirl University dorm apartment building, Nora's bedroom....

Nora sighed deeply and looked through the data on the thirteen women of the Vasquez family. "Okay, this is what we know," she said. "All thirteen of these women were shot dead and then stabbed. The first one reported was on March 18th 1980 at 8 am, Rachel Vasquez, Age 59."

Naomi nodded. "On the same day," she said. "Same time, Penelope Vasquez, age 45."

Loriane nodded. "5 years prior, 1975, on December 15th at 3 pm, 42 year old Leila Vasquez," she said.

Willow sighed deeply. "Same day, 4 hours later, 20 year old Caris Vasquez," she said.

Chloe smiled. "On September 20th 1970 at 12 pm, 35 year old Sharmaine Vasquez," she said.

Courtney nodded. "Same day," she said. "2 hours later, Milly Vasquez, Age 55."

Kathy nodded. "On December 1st 1965," she said. "At 5 pm, 43 year old Sierra Vasquez."

Fiona sighed. "Same day," she said. "At 6 am, 44 year old Rebeccah Vasquez."

Star nodded. "3 days later," she said. "At 3 pm, 61 year old Virginia Vasquez."

Rena sighed and nodded. "That same day," she said. "33 year old Georgiana Vasquez was found dead at 3 am."

Nora nodded. On December 13, 2021," she said. "At 9 am, 30 year old Zoya Vasquez was found dead."

Naomi sighed deeply. "5 days prior," she said. "At 6 am, 32 year old Gloria Vasquez was found dead."

Willow sighed deeply. She picked up a form. "20 year old Sonia Vasquez was found dead," she said. "Time of death was February 14th 2005 at 10 am."

Nora nodded. "We don't have any eyewitnesses to the crime scene," she said. "This is a tough one to solve." She sighed deeply and sat down on the bed. "I'm not sure how we can solve this."

Naomi nodded and sat down next to her girlfriend, kissed her neck and nibbled gently on her earlobe. "Maybe we should focus on Stryker first," she said.

Willow nodded. "I agree," she said. "Maybe our parents are still in the living room. Let's go talk to them." The ten girls kissed each other one more time and then headed towards the living room.

In the living room....

The parents were now completely naked and fondling, sucking and fucking each other. Caitlin was sucking off Moira. Moira smiled and stroked Caitlin's head. Thea was being held and fucked by Jenna. Cecile and Laurel were also fucking each other. Sara was kneeling in front of Iris and bobbing her head up and down the CCPN reporter's cock. This left Sam, Ruby, Alex, Eliza, Kara and Alura. Kara was blowing Alex, Sam was vaginally fucking Eliza, and Ruby was being assfucked by Alura.

1...45678...13