Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora stroked Caitlin again, and felt the slick wetness of precum spread over the head and on her slim fingers. Nora played with Caitlin's foreskin for a moment, and she heard Caitlin muffle a curse against Nora's shoulder. Nora stretched it gently between her fingers, and covered it with precum before sliding it halfway down Caitlin's shaft and then up again.

"Ohhhhhh baby," Caitlin whispered as she tightened her hold on Nora's hair. It made Nora smile. Caitlin never calls her 'baby.' Never.

Those lovely eyes of Caitlin's meet Nora's again and Caitlin drew away. It seemed she had sensed the shift in control, and was none too happy about it. With two quick moves, Caitlin stepped out of her briefs and shrugged off the jacket of her suit. All that was left was the crisp white shirt and her silly green bowtie. Nora didn't mind, though. As long as she still was Caitlin's sub, Caitlin still was her mistress.

"Suck it, slut," the tone of Caitlin's voice changed drastically and before Nora could even prepare herself, Caitlin choked Nora's throat with her cock. It wasn't incredibly long -- thank god -- but deliciously thick. That's one of the things Nora loved most about Caitlin -- the way Caitlin stretched and filled Nora with that cock.

Nora does suck Caitlin though; the young speedster wrapped her lips tightly around Caitlin's length and pressed down with her tongue as she suctioned Caitlin. Caitlin pushed Nora's head firmly against her stomach and Nora felt Caitlin's pubic hair tickle her own cheek. Nora covered Caitlin's cock with saliva, the same way she did Caitlin's fingers, and Caitlin pulled it from Nora's mouth. It made a soft popping sound upon release, but Caitlin just smiled. Nora opened her mouth again and stuck out her tongue as Caitlin instructed. Caitlin tap it firmly with her cock, so swollen and engorged with arousal, and then slapped it against Nora's cheek.

"Look up at me," Caitlin told Nora and repeated the motion as the young speedster stared straight into her mother's drowsy eyes.

When Caitlin finally slid her hot dick back into Nora's mouth, Nora held it against her cheek so Caitlin could see the thick outline. Caitlin watched Nora rub it with her palm, and then Nora sucked harder and felt Caitlin twitch in her mouth. Slowly, Nora released and circled her tongue around the head of Caitlin's penis. Slow...lazy circles that drove Caitlin wild. Precum oozed from the head and onto Nora's chin. Nora just licked her lips and slid her tongue down, further and further until it reached Caitlin's balls.

Nora could feel them hugging tight beneath Caitlin's shaft, and when Nora took one into her mouth, Caitlin had to pull her daughter away. Caitlin couldn't take those gentle little licks, those soft kisses, that warm, wet mouth anymore.

Wordlessly, Nora assumed her position on the bed once more. Behind her, she heard Caitlin pushing more china out of the way and Caitlin wasted no time in pulling Nora down. With strong arms, Caitlin lifted Nora, and bent the young speedster over the edge so Caitlin had perfect access to every inch of Nora's tight little holes. Even though Nora was wearing little white heels, Caitlin still told her to stand on her tiptoes. Nora wasn't sure if it was because Caitlin wanted to torture Nora, or that Caitlin really needed that extra height, but Nora knew better than to complain.

Caitlin leaned down and kissed Nora's cunt before shoving her cock in, violently. The jolt shook the bed and sent another full teacup smashing against the tile. If Nora wasn't so horny, she'd be pissed. Nora clenched around Caitlin immediately and Caitlin paused to adjust to the tightness. Caitlin pulled out a little and then spread Nora's ass with both hands as she pushed forward once more.

Nora cried out to you in pleasure, "Mommy, please!" And Caitlin began to rock inside Nora.

Nora could feel Caitlin's full length and the heat between them both. Caitlin had settled into her usual, brutal pace, and Nora gripped the bedsheets as if her life depended on it.

"It's so tight Nora...so fucking tight...," Caitlin murmured as she fucked Nora, and Nora knew it was true. She was squeezing around Caitlin as if Caitlin had just broken her in for the first time, and screaming like it too.

"Fuck me harder!" Nora cried out in pleasure. Caitlin bunched Nora's skirt up further and Nora imagined Caitlin was watching her ass slap against Caitlin's waist, Caitlin's cock sliding in and out of that hot, wet sheath. Nora bounced back against Caitlin, eager for more and she could hear Caitlin's balls slapping her cunt from behind.

Caitlin grabbed Nora's hair again in her fist and used her other hand to spank Nora. It's punishment -- such beautiful, savage punishment for her little Nora.

The way Caitlin slammed in and out of her, the way Caitlin grabbed her ass when a shiver of pleasure shocked Caitlin, the vile, nasty things Caitlin whispered in her ear when Caitlin could manage -- they all shocked and turned Nora on.

"Nora, you filthy little slut." Caitlin said, twisting Nora's head so Nora could see her mother. Nora gaped, mouth open, unable to stop gasping while Caitlin fucked her. "You want your mommy's cum?"

At this point, Nora knew they had reverted, and Caitlin wasn't playing around anymore. Nora swore Caitlin was pulling her hair out with that grip, but Caitlin didn't seem to know her own strength when the two of them fucked like this. Over and over, Caitlin pounded Nora, as if she was just some little fuckdoll, ready to take it all.

Nora just panted and moaned in response to Caitlin, grinding her little pussy against Caitlin's cock and into the palm Caitlin had slipped between them.

"I'm gonna cum," Nora screamed at Caitlin, urgently. "Please let me cum on your fucking cock!""

Caitlin didn't say anything. Caitlin slipped a finger inside of Nora's butt.

Caitlin didn't need to. Nora could feel Caitlin tense up and Caitlin's pace quickly became erratic. Forcefully, Caitlin pinned Nora so the young speedster's cheek was pressed hard against the bedsheets and brutally pounded her in Nora's tight, aching, young cunt. Finally Caitlin announced her impending climax, but Nora was too lost in her own to hear it. Her whole body quivered as she came, and her muscles clenched wildly around Caitlin. Even as Caitlin filled Nora, Caitlin continued to thrust, consumed by the feel of such warmth and heat.

"It's so good Mommy..." Nora panted happily, though she had a strawberry tart pressed against her wrist.

Nora raised her ass in the air for Caitlin and pushed back on Caitlin's cock with each slow thrust. Caitlin just groaned, and spanked Nora's already sore bottom. Caitlin's hands gripped Nora's hips firmly, and when Caitlin finally pulled out, Nora felt the cum running down the inside of her thighs. Nora stayed on her stomach, breathing hard, and waiting for Caitlin's next move.

"Get up," Caitlin grunted breathlessly. "You're ruining the bedsheets."

Nora turned over onto her back and stared up at her mother. Caitlin was giving me that little know-it-all smirk Nora had grown to love and Nora could see Caitlin's cock was covered with a mix of their juices. Nora sat up obediently and knelt down to suck it clean. Caitlin shivered at the feel of Nora's suction on her sensitive dick, but she took Nora by surprise though, when she planted a kiss on Nora's wet lips. Caitlin dipped her tongue into Nora's mouth and came back up with a taste of her own daughter.

Rather ungracefully, and in direct contradiction with what she just said to Nora, Caitlin wiped her cock against the bedsheets before pulling her briefs and trousers back on. Nora slumped back on the bed, exhausted, and let out a sigh.

Caitlin then headed out of the bedroom. Nora, smiling and happy, couldn't believe what just happened. Her mother came inside her young snatch. She was so happy. She then spied Rusha fingerfucking herself.

Nora smiled as she offered her cum filled cunt to the young pixie. Rusha crawled over and began to eat the young speedster's snatch. Nora moaned as the young pixie's tongue grazed her inner parts. With a muffled whimper, Nora came hard, squirting her juices all over Rusha's face and lips.

The young speedster and the young pixie then kissed each other before heading downstairs.

Nora then headed into the dining room and joined Iris. The three women then proceeded to eat their meal. "Mom," Nora said. "You said that the Roar of the Elders is a gift. What else does it do?"

Caitlin smiled. "That is something that even I don't know," she said. "Perhaps you should talk to your grandparents. They might know the answer."

"How can I get their advice?" Nora said. "Didn't they die long ago?"

Iris smiled. "Sweetheart," she said. "We are all connected in the great Circle of Life. From the largest creature to the smallest being. Your grandparents are in the skies, looking down on you. Maybe you should ask them for some advice?"

Nora smiled and nodded. She hugged her parents and got dressed in her own superhero uniform and ran off.

In an empty grassy area....

Nora looked up at the skies. "Hello," she said. "Grandparents, are you there?"

The clouds parted ways and revealed the faces of the following grandparents of Nora Snow-West;

Henry Allen: Nora's grandfather via Barry Allen.

Nora Allen: Nora's grandmother via Barry Allen.

Francine West: Nora's grandmother via Iris West.

Thomas Snow: Nora's grandfather via Caitlin Snow.

Carla Tannhauser: Nora's grandmother via Caitlin Snow.

"Nora," Nora Allen said. "How are you? Are you listening to your parents?"

Nora smiled and nodded. "Yes, grandmother," she said. "But, I'm so confused. My mother Caitlin said that the Roar is a gift."

"My dearest Nora," Carla Tannhauser said. "Caitlin is right. The Roar of the Elders is very powerful. It can do much good and evil."

Nora sighed deeply. "I know," she said. "I lost control of the Roar last time. How do I master control?"

"Young Nora," Nora Allen said. "Never in our lifetime had we seen the Roar. However, there may be somewhere you can learn." Nora saw a couple of stones marking a trail. "Follow that trail. It will be your guide. Trust your judgement and instincts." The grandparents then vanished into the clouds.

Nora smiled and nodded. She took off running following the trail. She crossed rivers, climbed up mountains and travelled through forests. Finally she came to a large empty area. It had a bunch of rocks littered around. Nora looked around. "Hello," she said. "Is there anyone here?"

Suddenly, the clouds parted ways and revealed Noris, Nora's ancestor. "Greetings Nora," Noris said. "My name is Noris."

Nora smiled. "Noris," she said. "You were the leader of the first Paragons."

Noris smiled. "Yes, Nora," she said. "I know that you are the leader of the current Paragons. You wish to learn more about the Roar of the Elders." Nora smiled and nodded. "Good, they listen." Music started playing.

Noris began to sing. "Here you stand on the edge of earth and sky," she sang. "You can command them both, if you try. Look within, you may find even more. As you learn the power of the Roar."

Nora smiled and roared. "The power of the Roar. The power of the Roar. It dwells inside you. And all around you. In ways you've never seen before. The power of the Roar. The power of the Roar. Once you think you've found it all. You'll find there's still much more."

Nora smiled. "Noris," she said. "What else can the Roar do?"

Noris smiled and continued to sing. "Free yourself from anger and from fear. The control that you seek will be clear. Though the Roar goes far beyond wind and sound. It can impact everything all around.The power of the Roar. The power of the Roar. It dwells inside you. And all around you. In ways you've never seen before. The power of the Roar. The power of the Roar. Once you think you've found it all. You'll find there's still much more. The power of the Roar."

Nora smiled. "Thank you Noris," she said. "I would like to learn more about the Roar, but maybe later."

Noris smiled. "Take your time, Nora," she said. "I will be here to help you."

Nora took off running towards her house.

Caitlin and Iris were both sitting in the living room, jerking off into a 16cm Spode Pink Italian Dinnerware Oatmeal/Cereal Bowl, Nora's chowder bowl.

Caitlin and Iris then came hard, spurting their respective cumshots together into the bowl, filling it with their futa chowder. Futa chowder was basically sperm or baby gravy.

Caitlin and Iris then spurted their cumshots together into Nora's drinking glass.

Nora came home and snuggled up against her parents. "Honey," Caitlin said. "How's your relationship with Naomi?"

Nora smiled. "Really good," she said. "At school, I throated her entire dick in the hallway."

Throating was engaging in deep throat style oral sex.

1600--1046 BC....

In China, there was an ancient female warlord who ruled the entire country.

The warlord united the country's kingdoms into an empire and became the Dragon Queen. She ordered the construction of the Great Wall of China, where her enemies' and servants' corpses were buried underneath the site, eventually gaining power over the elements; fire, water, air, earth, light, darkness, ice, energy, metal, shadow, and void.

The Queen had the mastery of the elements, the narrator; an older version of the sorceress's daughter.But, she couldn't overcome the biggest issue; death.

The warlord grew more fearful that her death would end all she had accomplished.

She called for her second-in-command and most trusted friend, General Mau-Ha and 10 of her guards to locate someone who knew the answer to immortality.

Mua-Ha and her guards searched for years and years. Finally they located someone; a beautiful sorceress said to know the secret of immortality. The sorceress; Dilah Yen, told the Queen that she didn't know the secret of immortality, but knew where to find it.

"General Mua-Ha," the Queen said. "No one is to touch her. She is mine."

The Queen sent the sorceress to an ancient monastery with her second-in-command and most trusted friend to find the long-lost Oran Bones.

They fall in love, though the Empress lusts for the former. General Mua-Ha then impregnated the sorceress Dilah Yen, granting her a daughter. The Queen learned about this.

The sorceress then read the Oran Bones. They were a set of 20 scrolls written in Sanskrit, a language the Queen didn't understand. The spell was cast and the queen felt powerful and invincible.

"You have done well," the Queen said. "Name what you want."

Dilah Yen looked at the Queen. "Your Majesty," she said. "I wish to stay with General Mua-Ha."

"Very well," the Queen said. "Follow me." She led the sorceress to an open field. In a field, Dilah Yen saw, in horror, General Mua-Ha. Each of her limbs were tied to separate horses.

"Swear to be my queen," the Empress said. "And I will let her go."

"You won't keep your promise," Dilah Yen said.

The Empress nodded. "You're right," she said. With a wave of her hand, the horses ran away from General Mua-Ha, tearing her apart.

The Queen and Dilah Yen fought against each other, and the Queen stabbed the sorceress with a dagger.

"Join your love in Hell," the Queen said. Dilah Yen ran off. The Queen smiled. Suddenly, she felt something was up. She wiped her eyes and black soot came from her eyes.

"What have you done?" The Queen yelled out. "What have you done to me?"

Dilah Yen ran out of the room. "I've cursed you and your army," she said.

The Queen, called the Dragon Empress, began to throw up clay, caught fire, and then turned into a stone statue.

Her army; a vast number of 3 trillion soldiers turned into stone statues as well, becoming known as the Stone Warriors.

The curse must never be lifted, the older version of the sorceress's daughter said.Or the Empress will rise again to enslave the whole Multiverse. On that day, there'll be nothing and no one to save us.

Back in the present time....

Stryker glared at her agents. "Foolish girls," she said. "I sent my entire army and those metahuman sluts defeated them all. All I have now are you useless agents."

"General Stryker," Johnson said. "We could revive the Dragon Empress. With her and her forces, the young heroines won't be able to stop us."

Stryker stood up and smiled. "Yes, I can see it now. The Dragon Empress and I ruling the multiverse together, as her Stone Warriors gangbang every single teenage/mature heroine loyal to XS," she said.

The music started playing. "Hoo, ha, hoo, ha, hoo, ha," the other agents chanted.

Stryker smiled. "The Empress was such a legend," she sang. "Though she's long gone, her story lives on. If we bring back that legend. Her general smarts gives us a new start."

"Hoo, ha, hoo, ha, hoo, ha," the other agents chanted.

"Yeah, the Empress will help us win with all her great advice," Stryker said. "No more playing nice. No more playing nice."

"So, let's bring back a legend. A legend to help our fight. Let's bring back a legend. A legend of darkness tonight."

The other agents continued to chant. Johnson smiled. "No one in the multiverse could possibly dream of our big scheme," she said. "They'll all be astounded

When the heroines' done and our victory won." The other agents continued to chant. "We just need fire and a vial of water for our surprise. And we'll make the Empress rise. We will make the Empress rise."

Both Stryker and Johnson sang. "Let's bring back a legend. A legend to help our fight. Let's bring back a legend. A legend of darkness tonight."

Stryker leapt onto the higher ledge and spoke, "Come on everyone. All together."

"Oh, Let's bring back a legend," all of the villains sang. "A legend to help our fight. Let's bring back a legend. A legend of darkness tonight. Let's bring back a legend. A legend of darkness tonight. Let's bring back a legend of darkness tonight." Stryker laughed menacingly.

Back at Nora's house....

Caitlin, Iris and Nora were snuggling on the couch together. Nora was between her parents, sucking Caitlin's dick. Iris was vaginally plowing Nora doggy style. They were watching a news report regarding the Dragon Empress and her Stone Warriors. There was a message found on the coffin of the Empress that said the following;

From the ashes; a fire shall be woken,

A light; from the shadows shall spring;

Renewed shall be line; that was broken,

The dead, again, shall be queen.

Elsewhere in Central City....

An old man was walked down the street, telling anyone who would listen about the war that was coming.

"In a world called Inamorta," he said. "You're surrounded by discriminate nations devoted to their individual technology and struggle for dominance. Each society has developed its own unique way to wage war. Proud of their unique craft, they have become obsessed to the point of worship, turning weapons to religion. Each believe that their way of life is the only way, and are dedicated to teaching their policies to all other nations through what their leaders claim as divine intervention, or as you will know it... war."

He then proceeded to explain the different types of leaders. "The others are known as: 'Archidons'; the way of the archer, 'Swordwrath'; the way of the sword, 'Magikill'; the way of the mage, and 'Speartons'; the way of the Spear. You are the leader of the nation called 'Order', and your way is of peace and knowledge. your people do not worship their weapons as gods. This makes you a mark for infiltration by the surrounding nations. Your only chance to defend is to attack first, and obtain the technology from each nation along the way."