Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora and the teens decided to go sneaking about in the neighborhood. Nora then took them to the dump where the trapdoor was. Meanwhile, Limax Patricia and Limax Marty were in an alleyway discussing some kind of preparations. They mentioned pods, which had been marinating the residents of the area. Limax Marty clarified that the kids may know too much, but Limax Patricia doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

"Those kids might know something," Limax Patricia said. "But, I don't think anyone would believe them. By the time they can, we'll be far from here with enough food for our entire planet."

Nora and the teens continued to head for the trap door, and as they walked, they passed by two Limax old women seemingly playing shuffleboard. The older women then noticed the teens, and the Limax old women hit shuffleboard pieces at them. The teens avoided the pieces coming right at them and ran, only to find Limax Caitlin.

"Mom," Nora said. "Patricia and Marty are up to something weird. We need to tell someone."

Limax Caitlin smiled. "Everything is fine," she said. "Nothing to worry about. Go back home and rest."

Nora was trying to explain, but she felt something was up.

The teens found out that Caitlin was one of them as they tried to explain what just happened. Limax Caitlin chased them, and they found more older women carrying a car. They tossed it at the teens, but it missed and hit Limax Caitlin instead. Nora became worried, but a greenish blob slid out from under the rubble and reformed back to Caitlin's form, except with one eye replaced with an inhuman eye.

Nora and the teens finally arrived at the dump where the trapdoor was located. Naomi attempted to move the dumpster, and Nora transformed into WildSense. WildSense was able to move the dumpster, and tossed it at the Limax pursuing them. They quickly reformed, but Naomi was able to open the door in time. WildSense then picked her up and jumped into the tunnel. The other teens followed. Naomi then closed the trapdoor, preventing the Limax Caitlin and others from chasing behind.

At the bottom of the trapdoor, WildSense and Naomi found a series of underground pathways. They were still being chased, so Naomi urged WildSense to hurry up. WildSense ran farther into the cave but found Limax Thea ahead of them at the fork of the tunnels. Limax Thea and WildSense battled, and WildSense was able to win over the creature. As WildSense was about to finish her, the Limax pretended to be the real Thea. WildSense was caught off-guard and Limax Thea knocked her away. Fiona then reminded WildSense that she was not Thea. WildSense eventually was able to finish the Limax off. The teens then climbed on her back and WildSense sprinted through a slime-covered wall, and reverted back into Nora after.

The teens found an alien ship with hundreds of green pods surrounding it. Inside the pods were the real residents of the neighborhood, along with their respective parents. Nora went to Caitlin's pod and freed her. She's released, confused at the situation. Fiona prepared to free the others, but the Limax caught up to them, telling them to stay away. The Limax unmasked their true forms, appearing as tall, greenish blobs, with pinkish organs, and yellow eyes. They moved closer to the teens and adults, and Naomi backed into a wall, activating a hidden door. Inside the ship, they found many more pods in it. This worried the Limax and tried to stop them. The DNA Scanner was recharged. Nora transformed into FireBall, however, her choice was a mistake. She attacked the aliens, making them more powerful and they merged into one large Limax. The heat of the summer desert was the reason for them being there in the first place.

The Limax then proceeded to explain their plans. Limax were aliens that tried to infiltrate Patricia Arias's retirement community. Limax were semi-humanoid blobs, mostly green in color with dirty pink colored organs. They had multiple eyes and they had no definite appearance, often having extra arms, fin-like protrusions or misshapen body parts. Limax liked to eat humans in order to survive, preferring older humans, saying teens were too chewy and needed to age more to become 'nice and tender.'

The Limax had the following powers and abilities; Shapeshifting, Voice Manipulation, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Jumping, Enhanced Flexibility, Enhanced Acrobatics, Regeneration, Size Alteration, Slime Projection, Elasticity, Merging Capabilities, Self Duplication, Pyro Immunity, Heat Empowerment and Wall Scaling.

"Soon we will have enough food for our entire planet and then," the Limax said. "We will spread throughout the multiverse."

FireBall's powers were useless against the Limax, and her mistake had made her a dummy for them to throw around. While FireBall fought, the others got busy unloading the pods. The Limax spotted what they were doing, and they attacked Naomi first. They knocked off the backpack she was carrying, and revealed the water gun she used earlier. They backed away with fear, revealing their weakness to Naomi. She sprayed them with water once, and a part of them dissolved.

"They don't like the water," Naomi said. "They have hydrophobia and a vulnerability to water. Nora. Limax are deathly afraid of water, as it is like acid to them and causes them to smolder and melt, though they can still recover unless repeatedly doused in it. You need to find a way to get them drenched in water."

Naomi alerted FireBall of what she learned, and FireBall shot a fireball to break an overhead water pipe. The water above them was dissolving the Limax, and before the water harmed them any further, they snuck into their ship and left the planet. Caitlin hugged her daughter tight and then suggested putting the residents back to where they live, but Naomi stated it could take hours. FireBall gave an idea of transforming into Speedy to help.

The next day, the teen and adults gave their goodbyes to Patricia. Naomi received a gelatin mold containing ingredients that were just as odd as the first mold. Nora was the one who gave the idea. She then finally said goodbye to Nora, and hoped that her visit wasn't too boring. In fact, Nora said that it was the best. When she headed for the truck, Patricia told Nora to keep up the good work when fighting aliens. Nora wasn't quite sure if she's bluffing, but her laugh reassured the young speedster. They left, and she smiled.

They drove down the desert road and passed by the crater left by the Limax ship. Within the cave, a Limax was seen sneaking around. Meanwhile, Patricia smiled and leaned back in her chair. She held a DEO registered communicator, indicating she knew that there were aliens out there.

Rena, Abby, Star, Chloe, Codi, Courtney, Nora, Luna, Naomi, Kathy, Dakota, Fiona, Loriane, Erin, Willow, Olivia, Rey, Tatiana, Lily, Claire, Suzie, Caitlin, Iris, Alex, Eliza, Kara, Alura, Sam, Ruby, Sara, Laurel, Cecile, Jenna, Moira and Thea arrived back to the camping area.

Caitlin smiled and kissed her daughter's lips. "Thank you so much for saving us, sweetie," she said. "Let's head to our separate cabins and relax."

Nora smiled as she felt Naomi's fingers slide up and under her shirt. "I would have to agree on that," she said. "Say, what's for dinner?"

Iris smiled. "Meat, potatoes and carrots," she said. "Also, I rented a movie for us to watch together."

Nora smiled. "Okay," she said. "See you then."

Rena, Abby, Star, Chloe, Codi, Courtney, Nora, Luna, Naomi, Kathy, Dakota, Fiona, Loriane, Erin, Willow, Olivia, Rey, Tatiana, Lily, Claire, Suzie, Caitlin, Iris, Alex, Eliza, Kara, Alura, Sam, Ruby, Sara, Laurel, Cecile, Jenna, Moira and Thea gave each other a quick make out session before they headed to their respective cabins.

In Cabin No. 24....

Caitlin and Alex were both getting ready to rest up. Alex smiled and looked at Caitlin. Caitlin was wearing a pair of icy blue panties and an icy blue robe. Alex was lying in bed with her dick in her hand. Caitlin was standing in front of Alex.

"Come on babe," Alex said. "Come on over here and give me some sugar, spice and everything nice." Caitlin smiled as she turned around and faced the DEO director. The bioengineer then untied her robe, and opened it up, revealing her topless body. Alex smiled as she jerked herself off. "Oh yeah baby. I love those boobs."

Caitlin smiled as she removed her robe completely. She then proceeded to crawl over to Alex and began to stroke the DEO director's dick. "You like that, baby?" Caitlin asked.

Alex smiled. "You know I do," she said. "Why don't you suck on it slowly and sensually?"

Caitlin smiled and nodded. She then proceeded to engulf Alex's throbbing boner into her mouth and began to suck on it. Caitlin sucked and slurped silently on Alex's dick. She then pulled away and spat on the dick. "I love our little get-togethers," Caitlin said, smiling.

Alex smiled and kissed Caitlin. The DEO director then proceeded to kiss the bioengineer and laid her down on the bed as they made out. The two mothers had been in a sexual affair with each other since their daughters were born.

Alex smiled and slipped her hand down Caitlin's panties and began to fingerfuck the bioengineer. Caitlin moaned and whimpered as she came, squirting her juices all over Alex's fingers.

Alex then proceeded to remove Caitlin's panties and then plunged her entire dick deep inside the bioengineer's cunt. Caitlin and Alex both moaned as they fucked. "Fuck me baby," Caitlin said. "Fuck me hard."

Alex smiled and kissed the bioengineer's lips as they fucked. Alex then wrapped her arms around Caitlin and fucked the bioengineer harder, faster and deeper. "Oh yeah baby," she said. "Whimper for me. Do you want to cum?"

Caitlin whined a soft moan and nodded. "Yes, Mistress," she said. "Please let me cum. Make your little pet cum."

Alex smiled and fucked the bioengineer harder and faster. The sound of her hips slapping against the thighs of Caitlin made her smile. Caitlin then proceeded to squirt her juices all over Alex's dick. Alex then pulled out and began to jerk herself off, pointing her dick at Caitlin's face. Caitlin smiled and began to suck on Alex's dick.

Alex smiled and moaned softly as she stroked Caitlin's hair. "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," Alex moaned as Caitlin bobbed her head up and down on the DEO director's dick. "I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk."

Alex then thrusted hard and came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Caitlin's mouth. Caitlin just sucked and slurped silently on the dick, gulping down every single drop. Caitlin then pulled away. "Let's get ready," Caitlin said.

Alex smiled and nodded. The two mothers then got dressed, and headed to the rec center to set up the movie night.

On December 26 2013 in Central City....

Renegade criminal groups were running amuck around. Suddenly, a young 18 year old girl walked into a bank. She was a member of a criminal group called the Royal Flush Gang. There had been several incarnations of the Royal Flush Gang. Each gang always consisted of a King, Queen, Jack, Ten and Ace.

Over the years, several Royal Flush Gangs existed where they brought in new members (i.e. sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, etc.......) when the old ones retired or went to jail.

This particular girl was Sophia Parker, nicknamed Queen. She had the following powers and abilities;

Meta-human physiology: After the particle accelerator explosion, Sophia obtained meta-human powers.

Telepathy: Queen had the power to read the minds of others. She used this to know their next moves and make plans on these.

Hacking: Unbeknownst to others, the dark matter in her body also granted her the ability to hack minds, as well as read them. This was found out when Queen was able to hack the mind of a bank teller by giving him a brain aneurysm while using her powers.

Memory alteration: Sophia also had the ability to alter memories of another person as demonstrated by her, as she used this ability 'too many times' on civilians and others.

Cloaking: Rather than allowing light waves to pass through her, Sophia could make herself invisible by a trick of the mind. She used this to hide herself, her outfit, and all the money while en route to the secret hideout of the Royal Flush Gang without being detected while in the back of the caravan.

Mental Detection: Sophia was able to sense where nearby people are. She demonstrated this when she sensed that a security guard was going to shoot her. This ability was later enhanced when she used a power amplifier. She was now also able to find out that there were others like her.

Mind Control: Sophia was able to manipulate the minds of others to get them to do what she wanted them to do. She loved using this ability to make people do what she wanted them to do all the time as she said when talking to The Flash while battling when she first gained her powers.

Possession: Sophia was able to enter the mind of another to control their body and see from their perspective. She demonstrated this at the bank and possessed the mind of a guard.

Sleep Inducement: Sophia could make others fall asleep simply by telling them to.

Paralyzation: Sophia could physically and mentally paralyze others, making it appear as if time has been stopped, although she could also paralyze only the body without rendering people's minds frozen as well. If she transferred much of herself to possess and paralyzed the body, she could feel pain and discomfort her target felt as if she was experiencing it herself, though without any harm coming to her real body.

Mental Link: Sophia had the ability to develop a mental link with any person which remains as a connection to that individual.

Mnemokinesis: Sophia could manipulate the memories individuals. Sophia can erase, restore, or even implant false memories into a person's mind. Also, aside from erasing memories, Sophia had the ability to restore memories as well.

Amnesia Inducement: Sophia had the ability to cause loss of particular memories and amnesia in another person or group of people.

Illusion Projection: Sophia was able to generate realistic illusions. She could make herself and others invisible to others. Any damages she had on her body would appear on her projection. Her illusion based projection allowed her to perceive events from afar with only her projection being present.

Psychic Barrier Generation: Sophia was able to put mental blocks in a guard's mind so she couldn't unlock the heroic part of his personality.

Pain Inducement: When her powers were boosted by the power amplifier, Sophia had enough power to cause every person in a 5 mile radius to experience a lethal, excruciating pain. They paralyzed and tortured all those effected, and could have killed anyone who was forced to experience it for more then a few minutes.

Psionic Resistance: According to Sophia herself, the mind control serum will have no effect on her, as her resistance to other people's telepathy make it very difficult to control her. She can resist psychic attacks from others and protect her allies.

She had the following abilities;

Expert thief: Queen and her fellow Royal Flush Gang members were famous thieves.

She also had the following weaknesses;

Power-dampening cuffs: Like most other meta-humans, if Queen was wearing power-dampening cuffs; she couldn't use her powers.

Speed-thinking: While Queen was able to read the Flash's mind to know what he planned to do, after she'd read his mind, Flash's heightened mental capacity allowed him to change his entire strategy in an instant; thereby catching her completely off-guard.

Sophia Parker smiled as she walked into the bank. She then saw many people. "Well well well well well well," she said. "I'm in the mood for a withdrawal."

Sophia Parker was a asian girl with long auburn hair, brown eyes, pale skin, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 106 lbs, had an average body, natural 30B breasts, and a 14 inch long dick.

She then proceeded to freeze everyone so that she could steal 15.25 million dollars. After finishing up, she cloaked herself in order to hide herself, her outfit, and all the money while en route to the secret hideout of the Royal Flush Gang without being detected while in the back of the caravan.

In present day....

In Cabin No. 34, Iris and Eliza were both completely naked and masturbating together. They were both jerking off into a bowl. After a while, they both came hard, spurting their respective cumshots in the bowl. The two mothers then got dressed and headed to the rec center.

In the rec center....

Kara and Laurel were both fucking each other. Laurel was plowing Kara missionary style on the table. Kara whimpered softly as she felt her own orgasm grow and intensify.

Laurel grunted as she fucked the Kryptonian's tight cunt with each thrust. "I'm gonna come baby," she uttered.

Kara whimpered in pleasure. "Go ahead babe," she said. "Fill me up with that delicious creamy white spunk."

Laurel grunted as she fucked Kara harder and faster. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Laurel groaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Kara's cunt. Laurel grunted as she pumped load after load of futa spunk deep inside Kara's cunt. She then pulled out and kissed the Kryptonian on the lips. "I love you so much, baby," she said.

"I love you too," Kara said. "I so glad your wife doesn't know that we have sex with each other."

"Is that so?" A voice said. Laurel and Kara turned their heads in shock and surprise. The voice was Sara. She and Thea had arrived. Sara and Thea were in charge of the meal plan. "So how long have you two been doing this behind my back?"

Kara and Laurel were scared of being kicked out of their respective houses. The women then proceeded to laugh, reassuring them that everything was fine.

Alex, Caitlin, Iris and Eliza then entered the room and smiled. The eight women then proceeded to strip each other naked and fuck each other non-stop. Next came the other mothers; Cecile, Moira, Alura, Sam, Ruby and Jenna. The new mothers then got naked and joined in the orgy.

After a while, the fourteen mothers were all naked and fucking each other doggy style. Iris was vaginally plowing Caitlin, Eliza was vaginally plowing Alex, Alura was vaginally plowing Kara, Sam was vaginally plowing Ruby, Moira was vaginally plowing Thea, Cecile was vaginally plowing Jenna, and Laurel was vaginally plowing Sara. The mothers were fucking each other in a line, side by side. From left to right were Alura, Laurel, Sam, Eliza, Iris, Cecile and finally Moira.

As they fucked their respective wives, the wives were making out with each other. Caitlin and Alex were both making out. They swapped spit between their respective mouths and suck on each other's tongues.

Iris smiled and delivered a hard spank to Caitlin's ass, causing the bioengineer to yelp. "Mmmmmmm," Iris said as she tightened her hold on Caitlin's hips and began to hump her harder and faster. "This is the best way to get together." The other mothers cheered in agreement.

One after another, the parents came hard, spurting and squirting their respective orgasms together. They then proceeded to swap wives and fuck each other more. Mouths, pussies and asses were fucked repeatedly until all fourteen mothers were drained of cum.

The fourteen mothers then finished fucking each other and cleaned up the mess. Iris smiled and cuddled Caitlin. "So, what's the plan?" Iris asked.

Caitlin smiled. "Well, Sara and Thea are in charge of the meal plan," she said. Me and you are in charge of the movie. The others are in charge of making sure that the place is ready for the girls." She looked around. "Are those girls still in their respective cabins?"

1...34567...12