Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 48

Story Info
Naomi proposes to Nora.
33.3k words
3.8
2.1k
2
0

Part 48 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codi Sullivan, Abby Danvers, Dakota Danvers, Erin Snow, Olivia Snow, Rey Snow, Tatiana Toulson, Luna Lancaster, Lily LeBeau, Claire Sullivan, Suzie Sullivan, Chloe Snow-West, Courtney Snow-West, Loriane Ren Snow-West Zor-El, Willow Zor-El, Star Lance, Kathy Horton, Fiona Queen, Naomi Danvers, Rena Arias, Kenna James, and Nora Snow-West headed through the Oldje nursing home.

Several young teens were either sucking, fucking, or being fucked by the old occupants of the nursing home. Devin smiled. "Oldje nursing home has been the resting place for many elderly people ages 75 to 94," she said. "Recently we had a lady who was 168 years old." Devin smiled and laughed at the shock expressions on the faces of the teens. "Anyways, have fun and I'll check in with you girls from time to time." Devin then left.

The girls were now completely alone. They wanted to help the elderly people, but weren't exactly sure what to do first.

Codi Sullivan was standing, leaning up against the wall. Codi then spotted a beautiful lady standing off to the side. The lady was light skinned and had shoulder length black hair. The lady was 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighed 119 lbs. She had beautiful blue eyes. Her body was average, and she flaunted her self-confidence by having only a light‐blue T‐shirt and purple panties on her. Codi could tell that the lady had enhanced 32E breasts which were pressed against her shirt. The lady also had a pierced navel. Finally Codi could see a 17.5 inch long dick barely being held inside the lady's panties.

The lady finally looked up and saw that Codi was looking at her. "Hey there cutie," she said. "My name is Emily Addison. You can call me Emily."

Codi smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Emily," she said. "My name is Codi. I'm 21 years old."

"Mmmmmmm," Emily moaned softly. "I've never seen a teenager as hot as you. I'm 76 years old." She then walked over to Codi. "I haven't had a young teenager kneeling in front of me in a long time. Do you think you could give me oral pleasure?"

Codi nodded. The old lady then led the young teen into a room. The young teen dropped to her knees and watched as Emily pulled down her panties. The old lady's dick was rock hard and erect. Codi licked her lips and then proceeded to rub her nose against the dick. A musky aroma emanated from Emily's dick. Codi wondered if she could take the whole thing down her throat.

Emily smiled and stroked Codi's head. "What an adorable little girl," she said. "Come here and suck my cock." She watched with glee as Codi tried to deep throat her massive dick. The young teen gurgled audibly as her head bobbed back and forth. Emily clutched Codi's head, not to push the young teenager away, but to guide Codi's mouth.

"Ohhhh, yes, Codi! Suck me good!" Emily moaned. Her fingernails were now tightening her grip on Codi's head. Her grip on the young teen's skull was very strong.

Codi's only reply was, "Gumphluph! Mughugurrrlbaba!" Codi was not able to speak as her throat was full.

Codi just knelt there, unzipped her pants, whipped out her dick and started masturbating to the thought of herself gagging on futanari cock. Looking down, Emily saw Codi's nipples tenting within the confines of her tank top. The two of them were faintly aware of the overpowering musk that was filling the room. Involuntarily, Emily was exuding powerful pheromones that were lowering the inhibitions of everyone around her, while increasing their sexual desire. She wanted to see where this would all lead.

Emily moaned as she pumped her entire dick deep down Codi's throat. The sensation of the young teen's throat felt even better than anything she had ever imagined. "Ah! Codi! I...I...my dick is going to arrive!" Emily cried. "Cum," she corrected herself. "I'm going to cum! Yes! Let us cum! Take my cum, you dirty little girl!"

Codi's eyes widened and her cheeks bulged as she felt a river of semen shooting into her mouth. The ejaculation was so copious that it shot out of her nostrils as well. When it became too much, she disengaged her mouth from Emily's member and fell backwards, sputtering and coughing.

Emily's head was spinning as she reeled from the force of her orgasm. She fought to remain standing, her knees weak and threatening to buckle. She could feel her dick still dripping with cum, which was staining both her feet and the carpet.

"Holy shit!" Codi croaked.

"How was it?" Emily asked, standing there with dick still hard, even though she had spurted cum deep inside the young teenager's throat.

"Like swallowing an entire pot of clam chowder. Damn, Emily," Codi said.

"I'm sorry, Codi," Emily panted. "I didn't mean to do that. It just felt so good."

"I'm okay, but I think you might want to get that outfit dry-cleaned," Codi said. "It's kinda a mess." Emily looked down. Codi was right. Her clothes were soaked in her cum and sweat.

"Yes, I will do it tomorrow. I am going to bed now. Good night," Emily said. She tried to leave, but Codi blocked the doorway.

"No, stay," Codi said. "The party's just getting started." With that said, the young teen locked the door behind her.

The young teenager got to her feet and removed her shirt and bra. Emily found herself mesmerized by the sight of Codi's bare chest. Codi had a lovely pair of small, perky tits, with pink, pepperoni-sized areolas.

"Damn! You're hard again!" Codi said as she watched Emily get another erection.

"You bet I am," Emily said.

"Yeah, you're definitely ready to party again," Codi breathed as she removed the rest of her clothes.

Emily didn't resist as the teen escorted her further into the room and towards the bed. Once they had gotten on the bed, Codi removed Emily's clothes, letting it fall to the floor. Emily allowed the teen to gaze at and touch her naked body. Codi admired the woman's voluptuous rump, while she licked Emily's large, dark reddish-pink areolas and huge nipples. Emily moaned as her penis rubbed against Codi's.

"God, you're hot," Codi said before grabbing Emily's face and pulling it to her own.

Emily's eyes goggled as the young teenager slid her tongue into her own mouth. Her dick was throbbing with desire as they shared a kiss. Codi lewdly slobbered all over her face, and even snaked the tip of her tongue into one of Emily's large nostrils. Emily could have sworn that Codi was poking her brain, because right now her head was swimming, and she was getting hornier by the second. She felt Codi's soft hands gently grab her by the waist and pull her away.

"Get on the bed, Emily." Codi said.

"Yes, Codi," Emily said.

"It's okay. Emily, sit up," Codi said.

Emily did as she was told. Her face was burning and her dick was pounding, ready to explode again. Codi stood up on the mattress and stood over Emily's crotch. It didn't take long for Emily to predict what was going to happen. She stared at Codi, who was stroking her already-slick pussy, spreading it wide. The young teenager slowly crouched down and put her womanhood against Emily's rod.

"Ahh!" Codi said in a shrill whisper as she felt the tip of Emily's penis pop into her. "Oh, what a big fucking dick...Ahhhhhhh! Oh, my god!"

Emily was speechless, unlike Codi. To both of their amazement, the young teenager was able to take the entirety of the large futanari penis inside of her. Once she was buried up to the hilt, she let out a relieved sigh.

"Ha! I can't believe I fit that thing inside me!" Codi said, looking down at her loins.

"I do not believe this!" Emily agreed.

"Yeah, well, I'll definitely have to...AHHH! Emily, what are you doing? Stop! Not too hard!"

"I'm sorry, Codi! It feels too good!" Emily said as she drove her hips up into the young girl.

"No! Slow down! Please! AHHHHHH!" Codi whimpered.

Codi tried to get away, but Emily quickly wrapped her arms around the teenager's waist as she continued to ram her cock inside of Codi. Codi was flailing around like a rag doll, her body shaking with every thrust. She could see she was in need, but was too aroused to interrupt.

When Codi tried to plant her feet on the bed in order to gain the leverage necessary to pry herself away, she only succeeded in making Emily angry. With strength unknown, Emily lifted the 21 year old girl off of the bed and left the mattress entirely. The futanari stood, while holding Codi and fucking her, at the same time.

"OHHHHHH! YEAH! GIVE ME THAT COOOOOOCK!" Codi crowed.

Emily's only reply was to grunt before leaning forward to suck on Codi's left breast. Codi's head felt like it was on fire as she found herself overwhelmed by the carnal sensations that ravaged her. She loved the feel of Emily's mouth on her chest. She loved the sound of the old lady grunting and panting. And she loved the feeling of Emily's large testicles slapping against her body with every inward thrust. The old lady's balls smacked against the teenager's clit from behind with every single thrust.

"Codi!" Emily cried. "I...I am going to cum soon!"

"Ohhhhhhh, go ahead! Cum! CUM INSIDE OF ME, EMILYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"Oh, Codi! I want to have a baby with you!," Emily grunted.

"Go ahead, please! Cum inside of me!," Codi said.

"I...I...AAAAAAAAAAUGH!" Emily groaned as she got closer to cumming.

Emily stopped her thrusting, bent her knees, and with an almighty cry, she blasted Codi's insides with her dick cream. Codi orgasmed in response to the torrent of sperm rocketing into her. The sheer amount was so much that it overflowed out of her pussy and made a big puddle on the floor. Codi draped her arms around the old lady's neck, panting as they remained connected at the loins. Codi had regained her erection from feeling the lady climax.

"Let me down, Emily," Codi panted. "Gently! Gently. I...I'm not sure I'll be able to stand."

Emily crouched down and slowly allowed Codi to slide off of her rod. Once Codi had her feet on the ground, she tried to stand upright. Her legs wobbled like a baby horse trying to walk. Emily was aroused by the sight of her semen gushing out Codi's twat and running down the teenager's thighs. She had been fantasizing about this for a while.

"I'm surprised you can stand," Emily quipped.

"I'm surprised I'm alive," Codi said. "I thought that cock was going to force my liver out of my mouth."

Emily smiled and nervously giggled. "Yeah, I'm so sorry for that," she said. "I should have taken it easy, but it felt sooooo good."

Codi smiled. She then looked down and saw that Emily's dick was rock hard still. She had one hole left. "Well, I've only done it in there once; I actually prefer it in my ass...," she said with an ounce of embarrassment in her voice and Emily's chuckle didn't help much. "Don't laugh at me!"

"Well, it's just that, well you've always been so cute but if that's how you like it then no problem." Emily said, and while standing in front of the young teen, she laid Codi on her belly on the bed. The old lady rubbed her cock and coated it in lube at which Codi gave a quiet shriek of fear as Emily put her cockhead at the rim of Codi's young ass.

"Not too rough Emily," Codi said with fear in her voice. Emily didn't speak a word and pushed her own cockhead in and Codi jumped. "Wait...it hurts, let me put some spit there" Codi said as she licked her fingers and rubbed and fingered her ass, as to loosen it up a bit, and gave Emily a quick suck to lube it up.

"Ok, here goes," Emily said as she put the tip of her cockhead in as Codi winced with a bit of pain and then she shoved a bit in and Codi let out a yelp. Emily was half in and the tightness was great.

Codi was biting part of the bedsheets with winced eyes as Emily had put the first half in and now as she grabbed Codi's shoulders to push the other half in, Codi gave out a rough grunt of pain and Emily was all the way in. Codi was breathing heavily and Emily started to pull out and then back in. Codi whimpered in pleasure. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," she moaned. "Fuck my ass."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Codi" Emily moaned. "If that's what you want, I'm just the one to give it to you ... hard and deep up the ass!"

Emily never missed a stroke as the young teenager gathered herself up to push herself back further on to Emily's thick long cock. Emily quickly pulled it back a short distance but not enough to extract herself though and then, with her own, huge surge forward drove her massive cock deeper into the teenager's tight virgin little asshole. Just as Codi pushed back against her, trying to get as much of her thick wet sliding cock deep inside Codi's tight, small, young asshole.

Her movements backwards where only assisting the old lady in driving her massive monster cock deep up Codi's ass as she screamed in sheer ecstasy at the old lady's unnatural entry. She gasped again as Emily moved forward and re-established her own position. Emily's long thick hardness seemed to fill up Codi's whole asshole as it pushed its way slowly through the teenager's throbbing wet softly resisting nether passage. The pleasurable shock of having her asshole filled up with Emily's large thick pulsating monster cock was like nothing Codi had ever experienced in her life before.

Her asshole wanted instinctively to swallow it all up until it disappeared up inside her with Emily's stomach bouncing against the soft smoothness of her white bumcheeks as Emily drove her own 17.5 inch massive rock hard cock all the way up her ass to the hilt. Emily was relentless as she hammered her rigid rock hard cock forward into Codi's tight young virgin passage just one more inch.

Now that the thicker part of her enormous monster thick hard shaft had entered Codi's asshole, the feeling was not near as good as it had been at the start. There was some pain as Emily spread Codi's tender asshole with her gradually expanding cock, making Codi's asshole sting. As moist and slick as it was, it was still throbbing with the hard ridges of Emily's swollen blue veined thick cock and Codi could feel every last inch of the older woman's monster cock and the pulsing pressure inside her young tight asshole.

She groaned once more as Emily rammed her massive cock forward still further into Codi's tight asshole. Now it seemed as if the lady would split Codi's tight asshole right down the center. Her belly felt as if it were on fire; she could feel every surge of Emily's monster cock and every overlapping agony of her asshole being ripped apart. Codi had now convinced herself that she wanted this and at the same time she didn't want it. She couldn't make up her mind as it was agonizing and yet within that agony was a fierce sort of pleasure that could not be denied.

Meanwhile Emily's spunk from their first fuck was dripping over her naked backside flowing down onto her buttocks and some of it managed to lubricate Emily's pulsating monster cock and trickling down her thick shaft as it found its wet way into the mouth of Codi's asshole. As Emily drew back her thick cock slightly in her squirming hot tight asshole the pain seemed to let up and her backside became somewhat lubricated. Then with one more powerful thrust of Emily's monster cock, she savagely rammed her long hard thick cock up into Codi's tightly resisting asshole, burying her massive cock up to the hilt in Codi's warm tight ass.

"Aarrgggggh," Codi screamed as Emily's enormous monster blood engorged cock pushed forward into her softly yielding body. Emily was now entirely inside the young teenager as she drove her monster slippery organ inside Codi's asshole to little cries of ecstasy from Codi's passion-filled lips.

"Ohh Codi," Emily said as she looked down at Codi's small white heart shaped rear as the teenager was completely skewered on her huge monster thick cock. "Your ass is so tight Codi and it feels so good. I should have done this a long time ago. Admit it Codi, you love this don't you?... Now you're my horny little cock lover."

Emily's long merciless cock seemed to be growing within Codi's fire filled belly and for a moment, Codi thought it was going to plunge all the way in and come out her gasping mouth! The resilient flesh of her well endowed firm young breasts rippled and swung back and forth from each jarring impact of Emily's thrusting cock and their rock-hard nipples where rubbing excitingly across the white cotton sheets of the bed.

She couldn't ignore the erotic sensations that where going off in her horny young aroused brain at the forbidden union of young/old between her and the old lady even more so because Emily was fucking her up her ass. Overcome now with a lewd desire, Codi found herself helplessly pushing backwards with a mindless lust that was pushing the wide-stretched cheeks of her upthrusting asscheeks back onto Emily's massive cock with its pleasure bringing hardness and thickness that was skewering wildly up into her passion inflamed asshole.

Emily's massive cock slid in and out of the young teenager's asshole easily now as Codi willingly pushed her body back onto Emily's ridged monster cock and she was now acting like a total slut. Despite the fact that she was a little worried about what was going on inside her asshole, she still had the thrill and heady excitement that she just couldn't seem to fight. It was pure instinct that made her white buttocks squirm lewdly backwards on to Emily's ridged cock which was sliding into her tight wet asshole and the incredible thickness of Emily's huge cock felt wonderful inside of her. The swollen mounds of her well endowed breasts were by now throbbing with desire and her nipples had become elongated and erect. Her entire body was aflame with an obscene desire to push herself back and forth onto Emily's huge cock.

"Ahhhhhh ... ooohhhh ... ooooooooooh. Fuck me," Codi groaned and gasped as she was straining sluttishly beneath the old lady.

Emily's massive 17.5 inch cock was sliding up into her asshole then coming out again, with her puckering asshole lips clutching it like a babies' lips around a lollipop as Emily thrusted her throbbing hardness up into Codi's tight wet little opening again and again, bringing sharp cries of ecstasy from the young teenager's open mouth.

Codi groaned, "Oh YES!" as Emily's long hard cock aggressively slipped deep into her ass again and again. Codi's eyes had gotten as big as saucers as she felt Emily's hard thick cock pounded her up the ass. "Oh God! Emily... you feel so good inside my ass ... Oh God!" Codi moaned as she worked her ass over Emily's thick shaft.

Codi had to admit that now she knew that the old lady was the perfect woman to have an illicit affair with. Who would believe that she was fucking a woman who was the age of her great grandmother. She was in heaven, kneeling there bent forward on the bed with her well endowed tits pressed into the bed with the old lady behind her who was humping the living shit out of her asshole. Codi wasn't in any pain now as she reached down to enhance her pleasure by playing with her clit. It felt so good to be fucked and still be able to finger her clitoris and she finger fucked herself in rhythm with Emily's huge thick shaft.

Then Codi's glazed lust filled eyes saw the reflection of their position in the mirror and she groaned happily at the vision of the old lady fucking her like mad in her ass. Codi gasped as she glimpsed at the breathtaking sight of Emily's long thick cock emerging from between her white asscheeks then plunging back inside her ass again and again. With a low moan of surrender, Codi ground her hungrily asshole backwards over Emily's punishing monster cock and her newly found passion driving her wild for the old lady's massive member!

"Fuck me Emily! Oh! Yes Emily! Fuck me up the ass!" Codi wailed.

Emily grunted and in response humped forward hard and fast with her sperm filled balls slapping into Codi's tight wet soaked cunt. Her long thick hard massive cock moved deeply upwards into the hungrily squirming asshole. Codi's eyes bulged as the young teenager watched Emily's wild ass fucking in the mirror and watched Emily's thick cock slide upward into Codi's asshole burying itself to the hilt in her well stretched ass. Codi saw and felt Emily's sperm laden balls in their taut sac bouncing against Codi's quivering cunt and the sight almost drove her out of her mind with a desire that knew no limits.