Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the hood as Codi sat on her face to let her kiss her buttocks as Emily sat on her stomach to kiss Codi's stomach and chest. Anissa licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus and Emily kissed her neck. Codi about-faced to let Anissa lick her vagina as Emily kissed down her back and arms. She got on all fours to let Emily kiss her buttocks. Then she licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus, as Anissa sat next to her and kissed down Codi's legs. They sat on the windshield with Codi in the center to kiss and feel each other's bodies.

In a separate room....

Nora and Naomi were both sleeping in a bed together. Nora rolled over onto her side.

Nora's dream....

Nora was standing outside and looked around. "Naomi, Naomi," she called her girlfriend. "Okay, maybe I'm in a place where I can't use my powers." Nora then vibrated her hand. "Okay, this is definitely a weird place."

Suddenly a woman appeared behind her. "Hello Nora," the woman said. Nora turned around and faced Alexa Rivera/The Strength Force.

Alexa had pale white skin, cropped brown hair, and blue eyes. Her breasts were the same size as Nora's, 34C. Her cock was the same size as Iris's, 12 inches long. Alexa was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 123.459 lbs and had an average body. Nora smiled and hugged her 'sister'. "It's so good to see you again," Nora said. "What is this place?"

Alexa sighed deeply. She was wearing a black tank top, blue jean jacket with white sleeves, and black pants. "We need to talk," she said. "Since you have gotten more powerful, we need to show you the reason why Thawne hates you."

Nora sighed deeply. She was wearing a purple crop top and white shorts. "I already know," she said. "Thawne was not able to become the fastest man alive and became the Reverse Flash."

Alexa sighed deeply and shook her head. "Yes and no," she said. "Stay close to me and I'll show you the reason why Thawne hates you."

Nora sighed and nodded. Alexa smiled and nodded. The host of the Strength Force was chronologically ageless, but her human biological equivalent age was 18 years old. Alexa closed her eyes and her body generated blue colored lightning. She then touched Nora's hand and they vanished.

Elsewhere in the world....

Nora and Alexa appeared. Nora looked around and saw that they were in Central City, but it looked more clean.

Suddenly a dark skinned woman entered the area. She had brown eyes, long brown hair and 34C breasts. She stood in front of Alexa. The dark skinned woman's name was Deon Owens. She had a 12 inches long dick. Deon was 5 feet 11 inches tall, 154 lbs, and had a slim body.

Nora then watched as Deon and Alexa proceeded to kiss each other. Deon then slipped her hand up and under Alexa's shirt. Deon then looked up and saw Nora. "Nora," she said. "Is that you?"

Nora smiled. "Hi Deon," she said. Deon was wearing a blue vest, white shirt and black pants. "I've been thinking about you for a long time."

Deon smiled. Deon was chronologically ageless, but her human biological equivalent age was 35 years old, making her the third oldest. "I've been thinking about you too, Nor," she said. Deon then generated green colored lightning and teleported the three of them to a more secluded area. "Let's fuck."

Alexa and Nora cheered in happiness and approval. The three women then proceeded to undress themselves and then each other. Once they were fully naked, Alexa pushed Nora down onto her knees. "My beautiful, little cocksucking sister," Alexa said as she stroked her dick. "Suck my cock."

Nora smiled and nodded. She opened her mouth and Alexa, without any hesitation, shoved her own cock deep inside Nora's throat.

Deon smiled and began to jerk herself off to Alexa facefucking Nora. Suddenly Bashir appeared. Bashir Malik had mocha skin, cropped brown hair, brown eyes, and 34C breasts. She also had a cock the same size as the other two, 12 inches long. She had a average body, was 5 feet 11 inches tall, and 165.347 lbs. Bashir, likewise was chronologically ageless, but her human biological equivalent age was 24 years old, making her the second oldest. Bashir was wearing a black shirt, tanned jacket, and black pants.

Bashir stripped naked and masturbated alongside Deon. Alexa, Bashir and Deon then proceeded to fuck Nora's mouth over and over. "Oh fuck baby," Deon said as she stroked Nora's head. "I didn't know you were such a good little cocksucker."

Bashir was nodding. "She's definitely our little sister," she said. "Her skills are just like ours."

Alexa sighed and nodded. "Fuck, I don't think I can hold on anymore," she said. "Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum."

Bashir and Deon felt the same way. Together, they came hard, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside Nora's throat. Nora, being the good little sister, just knelt there and sucked every single drop of cum.

Nora then pulled away. Alexa's, Bashir's and Deon's dicks were now completely flaccid. The four women then kissed each other. "That felt incredible," Nora said.

"I had a feeling you sluts were having fun," a voice said. Nora looked up and saw a beautiful woman. Her name was Nora Allen. She had shoulder length auburn hair, green eyes, tan skin, 34C breasts, and a 12 inch long cock. Nora Allen was 5 feet 9 inches tall, 159 lbs, and had a average body. Nora Allen smiled. Though she was ageless chronologically, her human biological equivalent age was 45 years old. She was wearing a red sweater and blue jeans.

Nora Allen finally decided to join in. She snapped her fingers, removing her pants and panties. She walked over and began to hump her sisters.

Nora Allen smiled. "Ohh little sister," she moaned to Alexa. "Come over here and suck me off. I want to fuck your face." Nora Allen wanted to fuck Alexa.

Alexa crawled over to Nora Allen and began to suck her big sister off. "Mmmmmmm," Nora Allen moaned as she stroked Alexa's head. "My little sister is a great cocksucker, aren't you?"

Nora Allen, Bashir Malik, Alexa Rivera, and Deon Owens then generated different colored lightning and surrounded Nora's body; Nora Allen's red, yellow and blue lightning, Bashir's purple lightning, Alexa's blue lightning, and Deon's green lightning. Nora was then teleported forward in time.

In the year 2191....

In a flash of red, yellow, blue, purple and green lightning, Nora appeared in the streets of Central City. Nora looked around and saw that she was 40 miles away from Fast Track Labs. She sped off towards the Labs, unaware that someone was watching her from a distance.

At Fast Track Labs....

Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash was working on his device to enhance his speed. Professor Eobard Thawne (born c. 2151), also known as the Reverse-Flash, is a meta-human speedster from the twenty-second century, a descendant of the late Eddie Thawne, a time criminal and the archenemy of Barry Allen/The Flash. Obsessed with the twenty-first century's Flash, Eobard recreated the accident that was behind the Flash's powers, becoming a speedster himself. However, after his very first trip back in time, Eobard learned that he was destined to become the Flash's archenemy and grew to despise the hero, attempting to prove his superiority as Reverse-Flash and becoming the opposite of his former idol. This included creating his own negative version of the Speed Force using negative energy and emotions, which he used to travel through time without the Flash being able to detect him. Since then, the two speedsters battled each other for many years, but neither of them was strong or fast enough to defeat the other.

Eobard sighed deeply. He was a 49 caucasian man with cropped brown hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 115 lbs, had an slim body, tattoos of the following; Left side of stomach (Gecko), right shoulder (Butterfly), no piercings, and a 14 inch long dick.

In 2191, Eobard mysteriously resurfaced in Central City, although suffering from retrograde amnesia where he could retain his genius intellect and altruistic goals, but not his past, though he does know of the Reverse-Flash. He laid low for a year, seemingly finding temporary jobs at small tech companies (though he couldn't remember anything before then), and he would eventually be attracted to Fast Track Labs, where he got a job by impressing Meena Dhawan, solving a speed equation that even she could not. After helping Meena, Eobard built a machine called the "Biometric Lightning Oscillation Chamber", or BLOC to be able to become a speedster.

When he met Barry Allen for the first time (albeit from this version's point of view), the former quickly confront him about being the Reverse-Flash, but Eobard calmly replied that he doesn't know what Barry is talking about but assures him that he's not the Reverse-Flash.

Though unclear what version of Eobard this is, Barry believes this is the Eobard from Flashpoint, resurrected again by the Speed Force for a second chance after his death at the fixed point. His behavior is in line with the Legends' encounter with him at the fixed point, and Eobard seems to have regained even more of his emotions and humanity back, falling in love with Meena Dhawan and sincerely begging and pleading for Flash to save her after the Negative Speed Force took her over, all this despite theorizing that Flash's claims about him being potentially the Reverse-Flash, as he previously described his other version as a "psychotic murderer", may be true. Also, Eobard revealed to Flash that he used the BLOC to save Meena's life as she went into cardiac arrest, proving that he is different from the Reverse-Flash' self.

Working with Team Flash to free Meena from the Negative Speed Force, Eobard intervened as Meena was about to kill Flash and stepped in as he'd rather die than losing her, reminding Meena that Eobard loves her, describing it as she is his hero as she always helped Eobard being a better person. Upon his words, Meena was free from the Negative Speed Force, embracing Eobard as she thanks him for saving her, but Eobard replied that Meena actually saved him.

Back at Fast Track Labs, Eobard and Meena apologized for the (unwillingly) trouble caused with the BLOC, but Flash replied that their bond and love could actually help them adjusting the BLOC so that Meena would control her powers, as he described Eobard being Meena's lightning rod, akin to Flash's own lightning rod, Iris West-Allen.

While Meena was discouraged and discussing with Eobard about her insecurities, they were assaulted by a Deon affected by the Negative Still Force and the avatars of the other forces. Eobard was empowered with the Negative Speed Force by Barry and Meena, but he used black and white lightning. While Team Flash worked to neutralize them, Deon teleported Iris in front of the Force avatars so he shot a lightning at her. Her body disintegrated and was sent to him, which led to the Wells version of Eobard Thawne resurging through him and pulling his original face back.

Thawne was going to rule the multiverse through fear and hatred.

As the Reverse Flash, Thawne had the following powers;

Speed Force-Negative Speed Force connection/Meta-human physiology: Replicating the circumstances behind the Flash's powers, Eobard gained access to the Speed Force. But sometime later, he created his own negative version of the Speed Force and became connected to it as well, thus; his physiology has been greatly augmented to beyond peak human performance, letting him handle extreme physical exertion and performance. His connection to both the Speed Force and Negative Speed Force grant him the power to not only sense the Flash and other speedsters connected to the Speed Force, but he can also remain undetected; such as why the Flash could never anticipate his nemesis' arrival and time manipulations. However, after Eobard's death in the crisis, he turned into negative tachyons and could only tap into the Negative Speed Force if he had a willing host body. As the Speed Force made him whole once again, his connection to his Negative Speed Force remains intact and he doesn't need a host anymore. As a speedster, Eobard is one of the most powerful beings in the entire multiverse. But after Barry severed Eobard's connection to the Negative Speed Force; he no longer possesses any powers as he is now just a normal human. Another version of Thawne lost his speed as well after being stripped of his powers by the Time Wraiths, leaving him with no speed whatsoever, however, he still had enough of a connection where the Time Wraiths could seemingly resurrect him once more.

Accelerated healing factor: The Speed Force in someone's blood gives it regenerative properties. Eobard's body heals much faster and more efficiently than normal humans. His wounds from being attacked were completely gone without a trace afterwards, which he covered up by isolating himself to avoid speculation of any kind. After being viciously pummeled by the Flash of 2016 twice, he is able to recover as if he had never been hurt.

Superhuman longevity: Due to Eobard's accelerating healing factor; he ages much slower than normal humans. Despite having spent nearly 30 years in the past, his appearance and performance remains the same as ever (albeit the alterations from stealing Harrison Wells' form may have contributed to it) while Eobard was stuck in Iron Heights Prison in the future, his hair started to turn gray over a period of 15 years; as a result of him aging naturally. However, when Cicada's dagger was destroyed in the past and Eobard regained his powers, his hair turned back to it's original black color.

Bodily vibration: Eobard has the ability to vibrate any part of his body at different frequencies on command, with varying effects. When done, this is seen as a haze that normal people can't perceive clearly. It can also garble his voice into a deep growl to disguise. By vibrating rapidly, Eobard was able to reverse his modified appearance-stealing cord's effects, which the device could also do for him with a push of a button.

Intangibility: Eobard can seamlessly phase his arm through an individual, killing them instantly without outwardly damaging them. By vibrating the cells in his body, Eobard can pass through other individuals or objects unharmed. As Cisco Ramon remembered his own death at Eobard's hands, Cisco described Eobard as having crushed the heart with his fist, performing this same technique on Mason Bridge in 2015 and Rex Tyler in 1942. This power appears to have damaging effects on electrical equipment; as it shorted out Mason's computer.

Electrokinesis: Eobard can produce powerful red electricity from his body. The intensity of his lightning is so great that the moment he arrived at the stadium for Barry's first fight with him, the electrical lights and video screens around it started glitching and flashing. Eobard is also capable of making his eyes glow bright red, which most likely is another effect of his electrokinesis. From a stationary position, Eobard can generate a continuous stream of lightning to launch at a target. He can also generate various constructs to be used in battle, such as swords, as well as throw lightning.

Superhuman durability: Eobard's durability is well-above that of normal humans, as he is able to endure attacks and exertions much quicker than normal and survive impacts that would be fatal or at least permanently disabling to normal humans. In 2015, he was able to both withstand and quickly recover from pyrokinetic blasts from Firestorm on multiple occasions, being shot with multiple arrows, and being pummeled by the Flash's enhanced strength and momentum. During his fight with the Flash, Firestorm and the Arrow, he also hardly fazed after falling from a building to land from several stories up unfazed by moving at super speed at the same time. After being smacked by the Kryptonian Supergirl, Eobard was able to stand up without struggle seconds later. He is also able to withstand the brutal, frequently occurring punishments he receives in his Iron Heights cell.

Superhuman mental process: Eobard's powers also make his system and thought processing able to take in and retain information just as fast and efficiently. Even while using his raw speed, he can clearly think, react to events, and perform actions long before normal humans can perceive them.

Accelerated perception: Eobard's speed also extends to his senses and mental capacities. He can take in information and process it at much faster rates than a normal human, as well as see and hear clearly when moving at super-speed. This ability allows Eobard to see the world as if it is in slow motion, which, combined with his physical speed, lets him perform thoughts and actions long before a normal human around him could even perceive them. When Barry was running at Mach 2, Eobard was able to follow these movements with ease, and does this again when Barry travels to the past under his guidance.

Superhuman speed: Eobard is able to move at levels of speed well above Mach 2.2, easily outpacing Barry Allen's limit during 2014-2015. Using this speed, he can easily move on vertical structures and ceilings. Barry said that he is so fast that he could kill everyone in the police precinct in seconds, describing him as "somebody that even i can't keep up with". His tremendous speed was later revealed to be greatly influenced by tachyon particles in his body. As revealed by Caitlin Snow, this allows Eobard to with each stride his feet spend less time on the ground, thus; propelling him forward much faster, similar to Ashley Zolomon with the Velocity serums. Later, after somehow returning from erasure, his speed also somehow increased considerably, able to keep up with the Flash of 2017 who was described as the fastest speedster ever. However, Eobard also stated that his speed was equal to the Flash of 2024's speed, so it's also possible that he simply realized that Barry had reached that potential and ran using the full extent of his speed. Eobard has stated that he is even faster than Superman. Although Eobard was still exceptionally fast after the Speed Force made him whole once again, his speed proved to be inferior to that of Barry, who had finally surpassed his former mentor in terms of physical speed.

Aerokinesis: Using his speed, Eobard can generate air flow as vacuums on various levels. He can create fierce waves and vacuums of air by shaking a body part very fast. His speed vacuum is very powerful, as he was able to blow Firestorm blocks away by rotating just one hand in 2015.

Interdimensional travel: Eobard can apparently use his speed to break down barriers between parallel universes, enabling him to travel to them. Doing this, he was able to travel to Earth-X, where he was able to use his knowledge of different universes to earn der Führer Oliver's trust.

Speed mirage: By using his speed to bounce back and forth so quickly, Eobard can create after-images with his speed, making it appear like he's in two places at once, no matter how far they are apart. This image is so realistic, that a human mind can't perceive the difference. Eobard can also create mirror speed projections while retaining his peak speed, as demonstrated when he took on both Barry and Nora. For experts of this ability, these mirages temporarily make a speedster in two places at once as seen when Eobard first beat himself up to steal the tachyon device and when fighting Nora and Barry before rejoining into one person again.

Superhuman agility: Eobard possesses inhuman bodily coordination, balance, equilibrium and dexterity. He is able to change direction immediately, thus allows him to make sharp turns on city streets without sliding or losing his balance.

Superhuman momentum: Eobard can generate an inhuman amount of physical force from any part of his body, especially while using super speed. This allowed him to exert inhuman physical strength with almost absolute ease, commonly to restrain opponent at super speed and pinning them down with little effort, as well as to kill his opponents through high-speed collision. By channeling this force to his strikes, even the Flash was quickly pummeled and rendered unable to fight back despite healing powers. When he faced the Black Flash in 2025, Eobard punched with enough force to send the creature flying through several rooms before slamming against the far wall. He could also punch clean through people, as he did do impale Bridge on his arm in 2015 and even to punch through his chest-piece of the A.T.O.M. Exosuit to tear out Ray's heart in 1916. Alternately, when Eobard removed Ray's heart, he may've phased his hand through Dr. Palmer's chest, much like he did when he crushed Cisco's heart in an erased timeline.

1...34567...10