Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned once more as Jenna rammed her massive cock forward still further into Lily's tight asshole. Now it seemed as if the lady would split Lily's tight asshole right down the center. Her belly felt as if it were on fire; she could feel every surge of Jenna's monster cock and every overlapping agony of her asshole being ripped apart. Lily had now convinced herself that she wanted this and at the same time she didn't want it. She couldn't make up her mind as it was agonizing and yet within that agony was a fierce sort of pleasure that could not be denied.

Meanwhile Jenna's spunk from their first fuck was dripping over her naked backside flowing down onto her buttocks and some of it managed to lubricate Jenna's pulsating monster cock and trickling down her thick shaft as it found its wet way into the mouth of Lily's asshole. As Jenna drew back her thick cock slightly in her squirming hot tight asshole the pain seemed to let up and her backside became somewhat lubricated. Then with one more powerful thrust of Jenna's monster cock, she savagely rammed her long hard thick cock up into Lily's tightly resisting asshole, burying her massive cock up to the hilt in Lily's warm tight ass.

"Aarrgggggh," Lily screamed as Jenna's enormous monster blood engorged cock pushed forward into her softly yielding body. Jenna was now entirely inside the young teenager as she drove her monster slippery organ inside Lily's asshole to little cries of ecstasy from Lily's passion-filled lips.

"Ohh Lily," Jenna said as she looked down at Lily's small white heart shaped rear as the teenager was completely skewered on her huge monster thick cock. "Your ass is so tight Lily and it feels so good. I should have done this a long time ago. Admit it Lily, you love this don't you?... Now you're my horny little cock lover."

Jenna's long merciless cock seemed to be growing within Lily's fire filled belly and for a moment, Lily thought it was going to plunge all the way in and come out her gasping mouth! The resilient flesh of her well endowed firm young breasts rippled and swung back and forth from each jarring impact of Jenna's thrusting cock and their rock-hard nipples where rubbing excitingly across the white cotton sheets of the bed.

She couldn't ignore the erotic sensations that where going off in her horny young aroused brain at the forbidden union of young/old between her and the old lady even more so because Jenna was fucking her up her ass. Overcome now with a lewd desire, Lily found herself helplessly pushing backwards with a mindless lust that was pushing the wide-stretched cheeks of her upthrusting asscheeks back onto Jenna's massive cock with its pleasure bringing hardness and thickness that was skewering wildly up into her passion inflamed asshole.

Jenna's massive cock slid in and out of the young teenager's asshole easily now as Lily willingly pushed her body back onto Jenna's ridged monster cock and she was now acting like a total slut. Despite the fact that she was a little worried about what was going on inside her asshole, she still had the thrill and heady excitement that she just couldn't seem to fight. It was pure instinct that made her white buttocks squirm lewdly backwards on to Jenna's ridged cock which was sliding into her tight wet asshole and the incredible thickness of Jenna's huge cock felt wonderful inside of her. The swollen mounds of her well endowed breasts were by now throbbing with desire and her nipples had become elongated and erect. Her entire body was aflame with an obscene desire to push herself back and forth onto Jenna's huge cock.

"Ahhhhhh... ooohhhh... ooooooooooh. Fuck me," Lily groaned and gasped as she was straining sluttishly beneath the old lady.

Jenna's massive 17.5 inch cock was sliding up into her asshole then coming out again, with her puckering asshole lips clutching it like a babies' lips around a lollipop as Jenna thrusted her throbbing hardness up into Lily's tight wet little opening again and again, bringing sharp cries of ecstasy from the young teenager's open mouth.

Lily groaned, "Oh YES!" as Jenna's long hard cock aggressively slipped deep into her ass again and again. Lily's eyes had gotten as big as saucers as she felt Jenna's hard thick cock pounded her up the ass. "Oh God! Jenna... you feel so good inside my ass... Oh God!" Lily moaned as she worked her ass over Jenna's thick shaft.

Lily had to admit that now she knew that the old lady was the perfect woman to have an illicit affair with. Who would believe that she was fucking a woman who was the age of her great grandmother. She was in heaven, kneeling there bent forward on the bed with her well endowed tits pressed into the bed with the old lady behind her who was humping the living shit out of her asshole. Lily wasn't in any pain now as she reached down to enhance her pleasure by playing with her clit. It felt so good to be fucked and still be able to finger her clitoris and she finger fucked herself in rhythm with Jenna's huge thick shaft.

Then Lily's glazed lust filled eyes saw the reflection of their position in the mirror and she groaned happily at the vision of the old lady fucking her like mad in her ass. Lily gasped as she glimpsed at the breathtaking sight of Jenna's long thick cock emerging from between her white asscheeks then plunging back inside her ass again and again. With a low moan of surrender, Lily ground her hungrily asshole backwards over Jenna's punishing monster cock and her newly found passion driving her wild for the old lady's massive member!

"Fuck me Jenna! Oh! Yes Jenna! Fuck me up the ass!" Lily wailed.

Jenna grunted and in response humped forward hard and fast with her sperm filled balls slapping into Lily's tight wet soaked cunt. Her long thick hard massive cock moved deeply upwards into the hungrily squirming asshole. Lily's eyes bulged as the young teenager watched Jenna's wild ass fucking in the mirror and watched Jenna's thick cock slide upward into Lily's asshole burying itself to the hilt in her well stretched ass. Lily saw and felt Jenna's sperm laden balls in their taut sac bouncing against Lily's quivering cunt and the sight almost drove her out of her mind with a desire that knew no limits.

Jenna was now going incredibly fast taking short hard strokes deep into Lily's young tight asshole. Her massive 17.5 inch hard cock was slipping in and out of the young teenager's ass like nothing Lily had ever felt before. Lily moaned with pleasure each time Jenna thrusted her long thick hard cock into Lily's tight asshole and Lily moved her buttocks over Jenna's powerful monster cock with uncontrollable moans. Lily was clenching and unclenching her hot tight clinging asshole walls over the entire length of Jenna's thick rigid cock with a cry of wanton passion.

Jenna was enjoying every minute as she fucked the young teenager Lily as this had been her only fantasy for the last couple of years... fucking a young teenager hard and deep up the ass. Lily was now fucking the old lady every bit as much as Jenna was fucking her and they were both enjoying every moment of their illegal coupling. Lily's hips were moving and twitching to meet each thrust that the old lady's massive cock made. Jenna was now picking up speed rapidly as she got closer to cumming.

Jenna buried her long thick cock deep into Lily's tight blood stained asshole and started making short thrusting moves not like the long slow strokes that she was making a few minutes ago but was now trying to get her massive cock even deeper into Lily's asshole. Lily was now moaning and groaning in ecstasy and urging the old lady on. Then all of a sudden, Lily started to moan louder.

"OH! OH! OH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME JENNA! " Lily wailed. "OH! I'M CUMMMMMING! JENNA!" Huge waves of orgasmic ecstasy rolled over and over her again and again as her wet cunt juices flowed over her fingers as she stuffed them in her tight wet cunt as far as she could. Her clit instantly became ultra sensitive and she had to stop stroking it in time to Jenna's deep thrusts.

Jenna showed the young teenager no mercy as she slammed Lily's tight little asshole. Lily's body rocked and jerked under the old lady's thrusts and Lily's well endowed breasts were jiggling and bouncing as she moaned. Jenna's legs locked onto the young teenager's hips as she was pulling Lily's asshole up and down the length of her massive rock hard cock as she pounded into Lily over and over as Lily came hard.

Then Jenna took one final long deep powerful thrust that drove her long thick massive rock hard cock as deeply as possible. Lily felt a forceful swelling in Jenna's monster cock that was now fully buried to the hilt inside Lily's virgin asshole which was now filled with all 17.5 inches of Jenna's massive hard cock.

Lily was tight but the spit helped and Jenna was able to thrust hard each time until before she knew it she was getting ready to come. Jenna kept going until she was about to blow and she debated about whether to come inside or quickly turn Lily around and put it in the young teenager's mouth.

"Don't stop, keep going," Lily screamed and Jenna kept thrusting. Jenna came inside Lily and her cum helped as it acted as more lube. She kept going in and out of Lily until Lily finally too came in a long and loud moan. Lily wailed loudly and gave a cry of pleasure as Jenna continued to thrust. The pleasure was so good for Jenna that it hurt a little and Lily seemed to be enjoying it too as Lily was still coming. Then Jenna was done.

Suddenly Jenna exploded into Lily's tight hot asshole as surge after powerful surge followed giving the young teenager's exquisite pleasure.

Her asshole clasped around Jenna's cum slicked rock hard cock as she felt spasms of unbelievable delight rippling through her body, totally unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Lily's asshole sucked and milked the lady's massive thick spurting 17.5 inch cock as she went through her own orgasmic climax uttering little cries of amazement and happiness as her asshole milked all of the lady's thick hot white globs of cum and then sucked on it to get more.

"OH! OH! OH! OOOOHHHHHHHH JJJEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she wailed as her cunt and asshole where both gushing out their liquid juices all over the old lady's hot pistoning thick rock hard cock and Jenna's rapidly emptying balls which where now flowing down the rounded white cheeks of Lily's trembling ass and then down her inner thighs to fall onto the bed covers below.

Lily fell forward onto the bed with Jenna's body on top of her. Jenna stayed buried deep inside her tight asshole for several minutes, then pulled Jenna's massive cock back out with a very, very loud pop. Lily again felt Jenna's hot wet tongue licking the smooth sensitive area of her spread open buttocks as Jenna's long tongue lapped up the evidence of their old/young mating..., then when Jenna stopped and smiling at the young teenager, she slowly rolled over. Lily lay there on the old lady's bed and couldn't contain her happiness as she felt the heat from Jenna's hot sperm that was still deep inside her asshole.

Then Lily wiped off Jenna's now limp cock with her fingers and tasted the combined liquids of their passion filled romp. The mixture of both their juices had a salty tang taste. Jenna watched as she tasted 'them' and curiously scooped a sample from Lily's dripping wet cunt and Jenna too, agreed that they tasted good together. Switching around on the bed into a sixty-nine position, they both cleaned off each other's sexual organs as their tongues lapped and slurp at the juices on their bodies until it was gone. And Lily had another orgasm while Jenna licked the soft folds around her cunt. Jenna let go of Lily and, without a word, Lily started sucking Jenna's cock.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Jenna asked Lily. The young teenager gave a simple nod and continued to lick clean Jenna's cock. She took it all the way done her throat and Jenna felt herself come again right then Lily's throat. To Jenna's surprise, as she came in Lily's mouth, she was swallowing it. She was even swallowing Jenna's cock, for the old lady felt her cock being sucked down Lily's throat. "Wow, you definitely fill your name Lily Sullivan," Jenna said, and Lily giggled with Jenna's cock down her throat. "That was great Lily but we'll have to keep this from your friends and from the others. Our secret, okay?" Jenna said, in an almost pleading tone.

"Sure Jenna, it's the least I can do, that was the first time I ever came, it was great actually. I think we should do it again." Lily said with an I-want-to-fuck-again tone. "But don't be so rough next time; I'm having a hard time walking." Lily added as she almost fell sideways into the wall.

"But the roughness was what made it so fun." Jenna said as she and Lily walked towards the door of the room. Suddenly, they head the door being opened.

Worried that they would be 'caught', they cleaned up and redressed before the door opened. The door opened and revealed Devin.

"Did you guys have a nice day?" Devin asked.

Jenna and Lily smiled at each other, and then answered together. "We sure did Devin!," they said in unison.

"I'm so glad you two get along so well!," Devin mused as she went to her room down the hall. Suddenly Luna showed up.

Luna saw fast movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to look, but the tentacles were already upon her, snagging her wrists and ankles. She gasped, and asked, "Gruthsorik, what are you doing?"

The beast smiled as he pulled her further into the cell and began the traditional process of spreading her limbs apart and helpless. Tentacles ran over her body, grabbing hold of her clothes. "You know, I've not had a chance to do this part to you before," he said as he tore them away. Luna's panties were already soaked as they were ripped from her body. He wasn't supposed to be doing this, but she couldn't bring herself to protest further. She wanted this, she wanted him inside her again. She looked over to Lily, and saw tentacles winding their way up her legs as well.

Luna gasped and moaned loudly as a tentacle suddenly plunged into her pussy. All the way inside, to its full depth, in one thrust. "Oh God. Oh God," she panted. Moments later, Lily squealed as the same thing happened to her. The tentacles rammed their pussies as Gruthsorik moved them around so they were facing each other, naked woman to naked woman. Their eyes locked, and they stared at each other as they moaned, faces contorting in pleasure. Luna grunted as a tentacle shot up her asshole, again completely in with one movement. Then Lily shrieked as her ass was also filled. Their gaze did not leave each other's eyes.

Luna's arms fell to her sides as the tentacles released them. Well, of course, it wasn't as if he needed to restrain her, they were better utilized elsewhere. Exactly where became clear when she felt the tips of the tentacles against her already stuffed pussy and ass and saw two more get into the same position on Lily. "Oh shit," she whispered, and then both women screamed as four more tentacles invaded their holes simultaneously, their eyes still fixed upon each other's. Both of them continued to moan and shout dirty words of encouragement to Gruthsorik as he brought them together. Their breasts pressed against each other's and their faces were mere inches apart. It was obvious what the demon wanted and they complied without hesitation. They threw their arms around each other and their lips met. They kissed deeply as if they were starving for each other, tongues intertwined, moaning into each other's mouths as eight tentacles pounded into them, with the remaining four holding them steady by the legs.

"Mmmmmmm, now that's a pretty picture," Gruthsorik smiled in approval. Luna and Lily continued kissing, sharing in each other and their mutual tentacle filled holes as their naked flesh pressed tightly together. An eternity passed in a few minutes. They felt each other building, and finally their lips parted as their heads tilted back screaming in simultaneous orgasms. Gruthsorik's voice joined theirs as the tentacles fired their load into the pair of pussies and asses. After their climaxes subsided, all three collapsed to the floor, Gruthsorik to his hands and knees and the two women laying there still holding each other in a tight embrace.

They moaned quietly as the tentacles slowly retracted from their insides. Lily pulled herself free from Luna and turned herself around, then positioned herself over her. She leaned down and licked the cum from Luna's thighs. When the tentacles popped free from Luna's pussy she immediately clamped her mouth around it, sucking and licking the warm jism from inside. Luna moaned as she felt the other woman's tongue working inside her, then looked up and saw the cum dripping from Lily's pussy down onto her face. In a heartbeat she followed Lily's example, drinking the thick monster semen fresh from a fucked cunt.

Gruthsorik pushed himself up to a kneel and took in the enjoyment of what Luna and Lily were doing to each other through the tentacles that still clutched their legs. When their pussies were emptied of cum, they moved to their assholes, felching the spunk from each other's rears. When that too was gone, Lily turned back around face to face with Luna. They cleaned up the last bits of cum smeared on each other's faces and then went back to kissing. It had been a long time since Luna was last with a woman, and at the moment that seemed like a real shame. "I suppose," she said in between sticking her tongue in Lily's mouth, "we'll have to postpone your physical until tomorrow." Lily giggled in reply.

Lily then lifted the young metahuman into her arms and carried Luna downstairs and into the bathroom. She then pressed the young metahuman against the wall and kissed her deeply and passionately, swapping spit and saliva between their respective mouths.

Luna and Lily then pulled away and smiled at each other. Luna then kissed her way down her girlfriend's body, pulled down Lily's shorts and began to eat her out.

Elsewhere in Los Angeles, California.............

Girls ages 18 years and above were able to go to the Disney Princesses World Park. There, the visitors could interact with the Disney princesses and experience such pure unadulterated pleasurable bliss. Each of the princesses were located in different parts of the park.

Currently a mother and her daughter were both walking through the park. The two of them headed towards the Queen's Castle.

The Queen's Castle is a location featured in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Though externally the archetype of a fairy tale castle (appropriately used as the backdrop for the film's poster to suggest the genre and nature of the film), its walls hide many dark and arcane secrets. In the Disney Princesses World Park, the castle was one of the places where the visitors could interact with and meet Snow White.

The Castle has the following places of interest;

Courtyard: The Courtyard is the location of the wishing well; here, Snow White sings "I'm Wishing" as she cleans, attracting the attention of the Prince, who climbs over the wall to meet her. As he sings "One Song" to her, the Queen watches from the window of her chamber high above the lovers, and furiously closes the curtains, jealous of the Prince's affections for Snow White. The courtyard is the only area of the castle shown in the film which does not reflect the Queen's personality.

Royal Chambers: The Queen's Chambers are elaborately decorated to suit her vanity. The Queen rarely seems to leave her chambers; she watches events unfold below her from her window. A spiral staircase leads to the dungeon below.

Magic Mirror Chamber: The Magic Mirror is located behind a blue curtain in a special chamber in the castle. Every morning, the Queen approaches the mirror (sometimes closing the curtains after her, implying that the Mirror is a possession she wishes to keep secret) and asks who the fairest one of all is; when the Mirror names Snow White fairest of all, the jealous Queen plots to do away with her stepdaughter.

123456...8