Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rapunzel is a very beautiful 18-year old (in the film) young woman with fair skin, rosy cheeks, large green eyes, brown eyelashes and eyebrows, and light freckles around her nose. She's 5'1", with a slender frame and slightly wide hips. She is famously known for her long golden blonde hair which is roughly around 70 feet in length, though her hair is naturally brown like her parents', as when it is cut, it turns that color. At the end of the film, Eugene cuts her hair with a shard of the broken mirror, to free her from Gothel, turning it brown and chin length. Rapunzel's dress is a traditional German dress called a "dirndl", with a longer skirt than that of a normal dirndl. Her dress has a purple theme with a pink accent. The dress consists of a lavender corset top laced with a pink ribbon. The skirt is purple and decorated with swirling and floral designs in pink, dark purple, and white. She wears a white petticoat underneath. The skirt's hemline is above her ankles, but well below her calves. Her sleeves at the top are short, puffed, and striped with pink and lavender; the rest are long and it is pale baby pink with white lace at the hems. She usually does not wear shoes and dislikes wearing them. At the Kingdom Dance, she wears her hair in a thick braid with smaller braids woven in and adorned with various flowers. Rapunzel's homecoming dress has a white lacing on the neckline and the sleeves. It has a pink bodice with swirly patterns on it and a corset lacing at the back. The skirt is purplish-pink with similar patterns that are found on her main dress and she wears her tiara. Rapunzel also had a 15.15748 inch long dick.

Jasmine was animated and designed by Mark Henn, her facial structure is modeled after his sister, Beth Henn. She is a very beautiful, slender young girl of average height with a hourglass figure. She has olive skin, high cheekbones, brown eyes with full eyelashes, and straight, lush hair reaching her thighs. Jasmine's casual outfit was designed to be simple, resembling that of Arabian Harem women. She wears a sky blue (later turquoise) crop top that reveals her midriff and navel with sewn-in off-the-shoulder straps, matching puffy pants with a light-blue V-shaped waistline cerulean curled shoes. Her hair is worn in a ponytail in two sections with matching teal bands and ending in a small swirl with this outfit. She wears a turquoise headband which is centered with a sapphire with a gold border adorned into it. She also dons two large golden earrings completely covering her ears and a matching necklace. For formal occasions, such as the announcement of her engagement, Jasmine wears a purple dress. Opposite of her casual wear, this dress covers most of her body like a normal gown, with the fabric reigning down from her shoulders to her feet. The top half of the dress is strapless, and the lower half consists of a belt piece (centered with a sapphire) and a transparent pink veil that flows down, just below her calves. She also wears a headband with a similar royal blue jewel, while her hair is tied in a ponytail similar to the one associated with her casual outfit, though the bands are purple instead of blue. When disguising herself as a commoner on the streets of Agrabah, Jasmine wears a brown abaya, with a matching hijab. The outfit would later become casual for her outings in the marketplace, as seen in her later appearances. In The Return of Jafar, Jafar used this outfit and her usual palace clothes as his main disguised forms. When Jafar takes control of Agrabah for a short while, he makes Jasmine wear red harem pants with a matching bandeau bikini top, both made of silk, with several golden accessories, such as a snake armlet on her right arm and triangular, gold earrings. Her hair is also tied in a high ponytail, with a golden seemingly metallic band. Jafar later creates a gold tiara for Jasmine from her shackles when he decides to make her his queen. During the finale, Jasmine wears a violet strapless tube top, with matching pants consisting of linings around the waist that come full circle and end with a blue, encrusted jewel. Her shoulders are covered by a transparent, blue veil that reaches down to her waist. The outfit is completed by purple bands to tie into her ponytail and the gold earrings she has with her casual outfit. When she has a discussion with Aladdin about Iago's presence, Jasmine wears another formal outfit; her cropped tube top is now lavender with pink trim and long sleeves, her lavender harem pants gain a matching short greave with a pink trim adorned with a sapphire at the center and brown curled shoes. Her hair clips and headband are adorned with a sapphire at the center are lavender to match her outfit, and she wears a gold necklace on her neck and different dangling earrings on both of her ears. In Aladdin and the King of Thieves, Jasmine incorporates both of her outfits in the previous films. She wears a pink long-sleeved tube top with white collared sleeves on each side, pink harem pants with white trim, and brown curled shoes. She wears a pink hat instead of a headband and retains her gold necklace and earrings from her first casual outfit. Her hair clips are also pink to match her outfit. Jasmine's other outfit is identical to her first casual outfit but is pink with gold trim. She wears a dark pink and light purple Arabian jacket with a gold trim beneath it. Her headband is gold and has a ruby gem in the center, and she maintains her gold accessories. Jasmine's initial appearance and at the end of the film (where she is finally married to Aladdin, and they set off on their honeymoon) is a simple white Arabian wedding dress with a gold trim adorned with an amethyst gem on the chest and a gold sparkle designs at her dress skirt. Her hair is loose with lavender flowers on each side adorned and a long white wedding veil. Jasmine also had a 22.4409 inch long dick.

Megara has a slender body with long, dark brown hair tied into a high ponytail, with its most notable feature being the curly fringes on its tip. She has purple eyes with lavender eyelids. She wears a lavender Greek dress with golden straps, a long skirt with the hem ending just above her orange-sandaled feet, and two purple sashes; a tight one under her bust to give her a tiny waist and a loosened one tied at her right side by a golden spiral pendant around her wide hips. Megara also had a 16.1417 inch long dick.

Mulan is a young tomboy of Chinese origin. She is a natural beauty, with dark brown eyes and straight, black hair that used to be long and waist-length. Later in the film when she leaves to join the army in disguise, she cuts her hair with her father's sword into shoulder-length and ties it up in a bun. This helps her blend into the army so that the other soldiers don't know that she's really a woman. In the second film, her hair was grown. Not to its original waist-length, but it's noticeably longer a few inches longer towards her back. In promotional works, her hair is always shown as its original length, down to the waist. During the two films, Mulan wore a range of outfits, from beautiful Hanfus (Chinese dresses) to her soldier's getup, though her most notable outfits come from the original film; in which her promotional dress comes from, which is a simple Hanfu, which consisted of either a creamy green-yellow dress, with blue overshirt, which has green sleeves and a red band around her waist. She also sports a Kung fu-styled soldier's outfit, as well as her pink matchmaker's Hanfu and her father's armor. Except when she goes to the matchmaker, Mulan does not wear any makeup or anything to beautify her appearance. Mulan is naturally beautiful nonetheless. She wears a light blue tank top, short blue shorts, and is barefoot when she sleeps. She wears a dress consisting of a green long-sleeved shirt with olive brims and both yellow skirt and inside shirt with a low cut neckline, blue wrap, red waistband, and black ballet flats, but also has been seen barefoot as well. To impress the matchmaker, she had her face painted in white, red lips, black hair tied in a loose bun with a red hair ribbon, narrow crimson and pale pink Chinese skirt, pink jacket with long, flowing sleeves, aqua and plum collar, blue wrap with a red ribbon to fasten it, light purple scarf, same color shoes, jade bead necklace, gold dangling earrings, and a special lotus flower hair pick. When she was disguised as "Ping," she has black hair tied in a bun with a teal ribbon to look like a man (when she cuts her long, beautiful hair with her father's sword into a shoulder-length), and dark green soldier armor. In the Martial Arts sequence, she had a cream suit. In the Shan Yu battle, she wore a teal dress consisting of a poet-sleeved blouse, a long olive vest with a crimson collar, a crimson belt, light pink sash, and black shoes. Fa Mulan also had a 16.1417 inch long dick.

Tinker Bell is described as a tinker fairy who is small, slender, pear-shaped, hand-sized, and fair-skinned. However, her entire body turns fiery red when she's angry. She has baby blue eyes, shoulder-length blonde hair worn in a bun (tied with a blue ribbon in the movies, yet the characters at Disney may appear to have a gold ribbon or no ribbon) with her bangs out, dirty-blonde eyebrows, and pointy elf-like ears. She is usually seen wearing a green strapless dress with a miniskirt. On her feet, she wears green flats with white puffballs on her toes. She also has clear, butterfly-like wings on her back. In the Disney Fairies franchise, she is sometimes seen wearing a variety of clothing based on her original outfit. Tinker Bell also had a 15.15748 inch long dick.

At 18 years old, Moana of Motunui has a slender yet muscular build that sets her apart from previous Disney princesses and heroines. She has brown eyes with thick eyebrows, full brownish-pink lips, and long, wavy, black hair. Moana usually wears her hair down, only tying it in a top bun sporadically when sailing. Moana's outfits are all made out of Tapa, Pandanus, leaves, feathers, and other natural resources found on Motunui. For her regular outfit, she wears a crop top made out of red Tapa with a layered style accessorized with seashells along the perimeter. She wears a red sash made from the same material that wraps around her skirt made out of shredded Pandanas and layered Tapa, with a slit for mobility purposes on her journey. When leading on Motunui, she wears a lei made out of green leaves and pink flowers. After Gramma Tala's death, Moana dons her blue necklace that carries in it the heart of Te Fiti. During a brief dancing scene in "Where You Are", Moana wears a dress similar in style to her regular outfit, this time with a red skirt and a white top adorned with a white Pandanus collar, seashell necklace, and a lei made out of green leaves and white flowers, as well as bracelets and anklets on both hands and feet made out of the same material and encrusted with white seashells. Moana also wears a Samoan-inspired ceremonial dress during the same song with a red Tapa top and skirt adorned with red tassels, a white Pandanus collar, skirt, and belt, red-feathered arm cuffs, and green leaf bracelets, both with white seashells around the edge. The dress is topped off with a traditional Samoan headdress made out of shredded red Pandanus, white feathers, seashells, and other natural items found throughout Motunui. The final outfit Moana wears in the film is her voyager dress in the film's epilogue. Moana's voyager dress is made out of fresh leaves and plants in contrast to her previous outfits, all made out of dried materials. Moana's top is made out of bright red leaves to symbolize her new role as Chief of Motunui. Her belt is made out of red Tapa with a panel of green leaves cascading down the layered skirt made out of shredded Pandanus. Moana wears a lei made out of red and green leaves and encrusted with white flowers, as well as a leaf cuff on her left arm and on her right ankle. Moana also had a 5.51181 inch long dick.

Pocahontas is a young woman with tan skin, long raven-black hair, and twinkling, dark brown eyes. She has a tall, slender, statuesque figure with broad shoulders and narrow hips and goes around barefoot in the first film, whereas in the sequel, she wears flat moccasins. Unlike the other "modern" Disney Princesses of the period, such as Ariel, Belle, and Jasmine, as well as the others created after the Disney Renaissance such as Rapunzel, Anna, Elsa, and Moana, Pocahontas is drawn with her eyes and face less rounded and more angular and refined, as well as drawn with a head more similar to an adult's in proportion to her body similar to that of the first three original Disney Princesses, such as Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora, giving her an appearance of maturity which Pocahontas represented. She normally wears her iconic turquoise necklace which belonged to her mother. It is removed twice in the two films. The first occasion occurs when a fatally wounded Kocoum grabs at it as he falls, shattering it. In the sequel, she herself removes it and replaces it with a gold chain, stating, "It doesn't belong here." The animation of her is also different from other Disney Princesses; owing to the flatter, angular, and more geometric art style of her debut film similar to those of Sleeping Beauty and One Hundred and One Dalmatians. Pocahontas also had a 22.4409 inch long dick.

The thirteen Disney girls then proceeded to undress themselves and then the mother and daughter. For the next 5 to 6 hours or so, these beautiful, innocent women were subjected to the most brutal gangbangs. There was never less than 2 Disney girls on each of the women at any one time and that the mother and daughter were repeatedly fucked orally, vaginally and anally for the entirety of the hours. One of the Disney girls later said, during the brag session, that by the time she got to one of the women, 'she was loose and sloppy.' One of the girls boasted of having 'virgin blood' on her dick.

Pocahontas and Jasmine then proceeded to force the mother to assfuck her own daughter. Hope was nervous, she had never had anything in her butt before.

Jasmine and Pocahontas then took turns giving head to Christina, coating the dick in saliva and spit. They then proceeded to help Christina to sodomize her own daughter.

Christina didn't need any further instructions. She stepped forward, pushed her daughter down on Hope's face and shoved her entire dick deep inside Hope's ass. Mother moaned as her daughter screamed.

As the mother was sodomizing her own daughter, the thirteen Disney girls were all masturbating furiously, stroking their respective dicks.

The Disney girls then paired off. The initial groupings were Ariel and Mulan with Snow White, Rapunzel and Megara with Alice, Pocahontas and Jasmine with Moana, Aurora and Belle with Cinderella. The trios kissed and fondled each other as they rotated around the room.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkk," Ariel said as she stroked her dick. "This is so fucking hot." The former mermaid was getting close to her own orgasm. She wanted to cum hard and fast.

She looked around and saw that Snow White was on her hands and knees, kneeling in front of Mulan and sucking the asian princess's dick.

Mulan stroked Snow White's hair. The beautiful cottage girl gave the best blowjobs. The asian princess squirmed as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Snow White's mouth.

Snow White, not wanting to make a mess, kept sucking and slurping until Mulan's dick was clean. Snow White then felt Ariel's dick rubbing against her inner thighs. Before she could say anything, the former mermaid plunged her entire dick deep inside Snow White's ass.

Ariel kissed Snow White. "I apologize again for burying you in cum."

The woman laughed. "Literally. And here I thought 'cum bath' was just an expression."

Ariel and Mulan started off low-key, giving Snow White time to get used to circling around the room. They merely kissed her and handled her body. After a few revolutions, Snow White adjusted and responded to their lips and hands. Being more used to Megara's levitation, the two Disney girls manipulated Snow White so that she was in a horizontal face down position. Then Ariel sat on her back, straddling her, while Mulan did the same on her ass.

Ariel giggled. "Wow, Mulan, we have the nicest horsie on the merry-go-round." She stroked Snow White's hair. "And she has such a beautiful mane."

Mulan got into the spirit of the play. "And the seat is so plush." She wriggled around, rubbing her ass against Snow White's. "I could ride it for hours."

"Only problem is," Ariel said, "there's nothing to hold onto. No pommel or anything." She scrunched down on Snow White's back and reached around to grab the woman's tits. "That's better. Now I won't fall off."

Snow White laughed. "I do hope I'm at least getting a sugar cube out of this."

"Oh, if you want something to eat, I can take care of that." Ariel walked herself up Snow White's back hand over hand past the woman's head, then turned around so that her crotch was in Snow White's face. "Bon appetit."

As Snow White licked Ariel's pussy, Mulan eased herself backwards and down, positioning herself to eat Snow White's. "Ohhhhhhh," Snow White moaned. "I like princess pussy."

"Try some princess dick," Ariel said.

Snow White was startled to find a cock in her face, but she quickly recovered and sucked Ariel's newly-formed member, causing it to quickly harden. She took it in deeper, then tried to talk with her mouth full. "Thag bgg dih fuh smg gll."

"Huh?" Ariel said.

The cottage girl popped the dick out of her mouth and took a deep breath. "That's a big dick for a small girl."

Ariel giggled. "Oh. Uh, thanks."

Snow White continued to blow Ariel. By now Mulan had done a genital morph as well. Using Snow White as an anchor, she slung her body underneath the cottage girl in a horizontal position, while continuing to lick the pussy.

Snow White realized that there was another dick in the vicinity of her face, so she serviced that one too. Snow White loved being on her knees and sucking cock. As she sucked on Ariel's dick, she stroked Mulan's.

The former mermaid and the asian princess kissed each other as the cottage girl gave them each a blowjob. Ariel then tilted her head back and moaned in pleasure. "Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna come," she said.

Mulan followed suit. Snow White then pulled away and smiled as Ariel and Mulan came, spurting their respective cumshots all over Snow White's face and body.

Once Megara had all of the girls spinning in the PMGR, and had ensured that there were no obstacles to drift into, she put the telekinesis in the back of her mind and concentrated on her sex partners. Especially Rapunzel. "Uh, can we try that ass thing now?"

"Ass thing? Oh, right. Sure. Whip it out. I'll change after you have a hardon."

Megara produced her dick. Rapunzel played with it, using both hands. "Let me have yours too, Alice. Can you have one while you are furry?"

"Sure. I can have either a human dick or a wolf dick, depending on which mode I am in. The dick itself isn't furry, though. Just the rest of me."

"Human, I guess. One new experience at a time."

Alice performed a genital morph, then transformed into a werewolf again. Megara positioned the smaller girl in front of herself, facing in the same direction, and reached around to squeeze the furry tits.

Rapunzel rubbed the two girlcocks together while licking both, using them to get each other hard enough to suck. She tried to get both into her mouth at once, but Megara's pretty much filled it up. Rapunzel grinned at the redhead. "Well, you wanted me to change to Alice. Might as well do it now." She concentrated and her body started enlarging, while the skin shifted color to the well-known green. The Disney girls were fascinated to see that her nipples were also green. When Rapunzel reached full size, there was plenty of room in her mouth for both dicks. Once they were hard enough to suck hands free, she placed one hand on Alice's furry stomach and the other on Megara's ass.

1...345678