Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 60

Story Info
Thawne loves Bailey.
53.7k words
2.5
1.1k
0
2

Part 60 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the Watchtower...................................................

Two girls were both working on the new project. The two girls were M'gann M'orzz/Miss Martian and Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern. M'gann was a beautiful 18 year old girl who was 7 feet 4 inches tall, 167 lbs, had natural 34C breasts, no tattoos or piercings, and a 11.5 inch long dick. Jessica was a beautiful 18 year old girl who was 6 feet 4 inches tall, 145 lbs, had natural 34C breasts, no tattoos or piercings, and a 11.5 inch long dick.

Miss Martian's true appearance is that of what most humans would consider an inhuman monster, with white skin, long limbs, and a hunchback. However, as a shape-shifter, she can model her appearance to her desire, which is usually that of a green-skinned female humanoid based on Marie Logan as a teenager, with amber eyes and shoulder-length red hair, though after five years, she now keeps her hair at a shorter length, but it has since grown longer over the months. She also has freckles on her cheeks. After another two years, she is now bald and no longer has freckles, but get her both hair and freckles back when posing as a human. Her skin is now white, reflecting her status as a White Martian. One year later, her hair has return and she now keeps her hair longer, past her shoulder, and she keeps the sclera of her eyes black. Her former primary outfit consists of a short-sleeved white top with a red X on it, along with a blue skirt, cape, gloves, and ankle high boots.

For covert work, she dons a long-sleeved black suit with the same red X, black shoes, and her blue cape; the overall style is similar to the clothing worn by the Martian Manhunter. While at Superman's Fortress of Solitude, her suit remained in the same style, except white. After five years, her covert ops costume became her primary outfit. In casual situations, she takes the appearance of a green skinned high school student, wearing a white or light pink T-shirt under a short-sleeved crop top sweater, skirt, white knee-high socks with brown or dark blue shoes, and a headband to keep her hair back. The sweater, skirt, and headband are either red, purple, or blue. She can use her shape-shifting powers to switch from one outfit to another as needed. When attending high school, she keeps her casual clothes on and merely changes her skin color to that of a Caucasian girl (her eyes, hair, and freckles remain unchanged). She now wears a yellow or purple long sleeved cardigan over a white top and dark jeans or blue skirt.

M'gann had the following powers;

White Martian Physiology: Like all White Martians, M'gann possesses extraordinary powers, such as superhuman strength, near-impenetrable skin, telekinesis, telepathy, shape-shifting, intangibility, incredible speed and even the power to defy gravity.

Extended Longevity: Like Kryptonians, M'gann's life span is considerably longer than a normal human and likewise ages much slower. As proved by being on Earth for centuries.

Super Strength: M'gann is stronger than humans, nearly as strong as a fully-powered Kryptonian. In Roulette's fight club, M'gann was able to overpower Quill. When M'gann was fighting the White Martians, she punched them nearly as hard as a Kryptonian like Supergirl.

Super Speed: M'gann is capable of moving at speeds that are similar to that of Kryptonians. She can move at speeds that make her invisible to humans. M'gann uses this ability when she and the Superfriends were fighting Gamemnae.

Superhuman Reflexes: M'gann's reflexes are far superior than normal humans that she can react at incredible speeds even when fighting.

Shapeshifting: M'gann is able to change her form at will, even on a cellular level, completely altering her physical appearance, allowing her to transform or mimic other people, animals or other creatures.

Malleability: M'gann can stretch and bend her body (E.g. into large whips to grab things at greats distances).

Accelerated Healing Factor: Due to her shape-shifting powers, M'gann is able to heal faster than a human would.

Blood: If M'gann's blood is injected into a Green Martian's blood system, it will turn them into a White Martian.

Density-shifting/Intangibility: M'gann is able to move through solid objects or to increase her density to become near-invulnerable.

Invulnerability: M'gann's body is far denser than a human's, nearly as durable as that of a Kryptonian. As a white Martian, M'gann is immune to human diseases and illness. As M'gann and J'onn were fighting Draaga, he hit her with his axe but there was not a scratch on her. When Sela struck M'gann with her lightning, she was unharmed.

Camouflage: The ability to blend within the environment by changing the appearance of their form to bend the light waves around them to match with their surroundings, making themselves almost invisible.

Telepathy: M'gann is able to read the minds of other people (except for Kryptonians), communicate with others mentally and projects her thoughts in to others, as well as hear others people's conversation psychically.

Brain Blast: M'gann can project a powerful "Mental blast" than can hit the target mentally or leave them unconscious. She easily took down multiple solar-powered Daxamites with one psionic blast.

Illusion Manipulation: M'gann can project realistic illusions in other people's minds and make them experience things that not actually happen.

Mind Control: M'gann can control the thoughts and actions of others (except for Kryptonians), implant words in other's mind, as well as to erase or restore and alter the memory of others, reprogram other people's minds and put others to sleep or temporarily paralyze others.

Mental Detection: M'gann can feel and detect the mind of others, as well as their intentions, emotions and mental states.

Psychic Translation: As a White Martian, M'gann can psychically translate other languages.

Mental Shield: M'gann can telepathically shield herself and others from mental intrusions with enough effort, such as preventing other telepaths from scanning her mind. However, this wasn't able to prevent other White Martians from mentally assaulting her into a coma.

Telekinesis: M'gann can move and manipulate multiple objects with her mind.

Super Leaping: M'gann has demonstrated this ability on Mars while fighting the White Martians.

Flight: By manipulating the gravitational field, she can suspend herself into the air, M'gann can simulate flight.

Levitation: M'gann can levitate due to her flight abilities.

Shockwave Generation: M'gann is able to project a powerful wave of incredible force with the strength in her legs or hands to hit, propel, crush or cut a target.

Telekinetic-shields: M'gann is able to generate a shield of telekinetic force for different purposes (such as to block or deflect incoming attacks, or to contain a target).

Vacuum Adaption: Due to M'gann's alien physiology, she has the capacity to adapt in the vacuum of space.

Superhuman Endurance: M'gann can endure without being tired from fighting or flying.

M'gann had the following abilities;

Expert hand-to-hand combatant: M'gann is an expert in unarmed combat, enough to be undefeated in Roulette's fight club and stand head-to-head with J'onn J'onzz and White Martians.

Skilled marksman: M'gann has shown skilled use in using a gun as shown when fighting the phantom's.

Multilingual: As a native Martian, M'gann speaks that language fluently, in addition to English.

M'gann had the following weaknesses;

Fire: Like all Martians, extreme heat or fire can weaken M'gann and cause her pain. Also, while shape-shifting, any part of her body that comes close enough to touch fire partially transforms back into its true form, which could be used to expose her.

Maaldorian atmosphere: The air of Maaldoria contains a special sulfide which makes it toxic for M'gann.

M'gann had the following equipment in the original multiverse;

Miss Martian suit: M'gann wears a protective suit in her Green Martian form.

M'gann had the following equipment in the new multiverse;

Miss Martian suit: Like in the original multiverse, M'gann wears a black protective suit in her Green Martian form.

Schoolgirl Uniform: M'gann had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

She accessed the computer and found the information about Wakanda and its history. "Wow, that's a real shame," she said. "Says that T'Chulla's father and aunt were both killed by a techno-organic being. No wonder she doesn't trust us."

Jessica Cruz sighed deeply. "I still can't believe that Wakanda actually exists," she said. "The Guardians of the Universe never mentioned it, but then again, they never mentioned anything about Yellow Lanterns."

Green Lantern is a curvaceous girl that has long dark brown hair, green eyes, light brown skin & wears a long sleeve green crop top shirt, with a long green dress with sleeveless straps on shoulders underneath. Along with light green hoop earrings, a green hat, a long green skirt with the green lantern corp symbol pattern on the bottom, and a pair of green ballet shoes.

Jessica had the following powers;

Energy Constructs: Users can turn energy into different forms and objects of varying detail, permanence and realism. These constructs can range from simple shapes and images to individual elements, substances and materials, to functional items such as tools and weapons, to more complex creations such as living or non-living entities, entire structures and even environments in certain cases. Depending on their control over the source of their constructs, those who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

Ring Empowerment: The user is able to become empowered by wearing rings of various kinds, some which amplifies one's powers, some which can give superpowers, some can even give binding curses which grants them unearthly powers.

Flight: The user can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, harnessing anti-gravitons, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. Users are generally able to Levitate, Slide, and Glide as well. The user can fly at high speeds without any outside influence, propel/move freely while flying without support.

Space Survivability (via Lantern Ring): User can survive and adapt to the vacuum of space unaided and are able to withstand atmospheres (heat intensity and any poisonous chemical elements), cosmic media (radiation), strange gravity (even sometimes that of a black hole), and lack of air.

Weaponry Constructs: User can create weapons from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and however many they wish. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.

Light Generation: The user can generate light of various intensities.

Shield Proficiency: Users, either innately or through training, are masters in the way of the shield, they are able to wield a shield with great proficiency in power, defense, and endurance. The user is also able to use it for offense such as bludgeoning their opponents, countering attacks and if the shield is bladed, they can even decapitate their enemies. The user's shield may have various shapes: including disc shaped shield/circular shield, star shaped shield, police badge-shaped shield, triangular shaped shield, eagle-shaped shield, rectangular shield, etc.

Jessica had the following weaknesses;

Anything that is yellow: As Green Lanterns are enemies of the Yellow Lanterns of Fear, they despise the color yellow.

Violence: Since Green Lanterns are peacekeepers, they despise violence.

Jessica had the following equipment in the original multiverse;

Green Lantern Suit: The Green Lantern suit is a protective suit used by Green Lantern Corps.

Green Lantern Power Ring: Jessica has a ring that projects a green energy, though it is unknown whether the energy is magical or technological in nature. It powers the suit as well as the constructs. The ring itself is powered by the Green Lantern Power Battery.

Green Lantern Power Battery: A small handheld lantern that powers the power ring. The Central Power Battery powers the Lantern Power Battery.

Jessica had the following equipment in the new multiverse;

Green Lantern Suit: The Green Lantern suit is a protective suit used by Green Lantern Corps.

Green Lantern Power Ring: Jessica has a ring that projects a green energy, though it is unknown whether the energy is magical or technological in nature. It powers the suit as well as the constructs. The ring itself is powered by the Green Lantern Power Battery.

Green Lantern Power Battery: A small handheld lantern that powers the power ring. The Central Power Battery powers the Lantern Power Battery.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Jessica had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

"Well, I guess that's why Nora wanted us to find out more about her and the country," M'gann said. Suddenly the alert went off. She accessed the computer and located a problem in sector Delta. "XS, we've got a problem in sector Delta. Seems like a group of Thawne's agents are causing problems in the sector again. Should we send backup?"

Nora sped over. "That won't be necessary," she said. "I can handle this myself."

"Nora, we can help you with your issues," Jessica said, but Nora turned off her comlink. "Did you just turn off your comlink?" She scowled. "I'm gonna kill her."

M'gann smiled as she placed her hand on Jessica's inner thighs. Jessica turned her head and smiled softly. The two girls then leaned forward and kissed each other passionately.

Back on the streets of Central City...............................

Nora battled against Thawne's agents. She used her Fury Saber and Elemental Saber to kill the agents easily and effectively. "That was easier than I expected," she said. "Who's next?" Unbeknownst to the young teen, a agent tossed Thawne's device at her and it attached to her arm. "I didn't think so. You should know better than to mess with the fastest woman alive." Nora then sped off back to her apartment building.

"General Thawne," the agent said. "The device is in place."

Thawne was fucking Bailey's cunt doggy style. "Excellent work," she said as she pumped another load of futa spunk into the young speedster's cunt. "This will be the end of the SuperTeens and the beginning of my reign as the supreme commander of the multiverse."

Back at the apartment building....................................

Tatiana was in the bathroom taking a shower. She rubbed lotion all over her body. She squeezed her breasts together and rubbed them. She wondered what the team was going to do next.

In Nora's bedroom..........................................................

Nora and Naomi were both kissing each other. They were each wearing their respective pyjama tank tops and bottom shorts. Their PJs were different colors. Nora's were pink, and Naomi's were blue. They were both horny and wet with excitement and happiness. Naomi pinned Nora on the bed and ensnared Nora's arms and legs with her own tentacles. "I've been wanting to test this out with you since we first got these new powers," she said. "Beg for my tentacles to ravage your body."

Nora didn't even have to say anything. The tentacles surrounded her and undressed her. They then began to move up and down her body, feeling her soft skin. The tentacles glided down Nora's body and spread her legs open, revealing her cute little pussy.

Naomi laid back on the bed and watched as her tentacles lifted the naked Nora up into the air. Nora's pussy was right in front of her face.

Nora then felt two tentacles surge forward and into her pussy and ass. They worked together to fuck her.

After a few minutes of fucking, the tentacles came hard, spurting their spunk deep inside Nora's pussy and ass. Naomi and Nora then went on and got into a heated 69 position and sucked each other's dicks.

The two lovers sucked and slurped each other's dicks as they were also sucked on. The pleasure was so good that they both came hard, spurting their respective spunk deep down each other's throats.

Nora kept sucking on Naomi's dick while Naomi was sucking Nora's dick.

Back in the streets of Central City..............................................

Thawne appeared with Bailey in tow. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Central City," she said. "It's been a long time since I've been here. Well, no use keeping me here waiting. Time for some fun." She blasted lightning strikes at parked cars and people, causing chaos and destruction.

Back at the apartment building..............................................

Nora and Naomi were both dryhumping each other when they got the message that Thawne was in the city, causing problems. Without alerting the others, the two girls sped off towards the city.

In the middle of Central City...................................................

Thawne was attacking civilians and other people. "Come on out, XS," she said. "Come out and save your citizens. I'm not going to give them any more time to live."

Suddenly Thawne was knocked backwards by a strong force. Nora and Naomi both had appeared in their respective superhero suits. "Stay down Thawne," Nora said. "There's no reason for you to continue destroying my life."

Thawne smiled as she got back up. "You think you're going to win this one," she said. "Your friends and family will be killed, and you can't stop it from happening."

Nora shook her head. "I won't let you hurt them again," she said. "If you do, I won't hesitate to kill you."

Thawne smiled. "But, Nora," she said. "How can you stop me if you can't stop yourself from hurting your friends?" Thawne accessed her device, activating the device on Nora.

Nora's body was acting strangely. She could feel her chest pounding and her body temperature rising. "What did you do to her?" Naomi asked.

"Something that I should have done a long time ago," Thawne said. "Have fun with your new position." She struck Nora hard in the face, knocking the young speedster unconscious.

Naomi tried to return fire, but Thawne was already gone. "Hang tight Nora, I'm not going anywhere," she said. "I'm going to help you get through this." She picked her fiancé up and sped off towards the apartment building.

Back in the apartment building.................................................

Nora was lying on her bed. Naomi was watching over her and sighed deeply. The DEO agent headed to the living room where the other teens were sitting. "Nora's stable for now, but the energy is still in her system," Naomi said. "She's got a long way to go before she's back on her feet but she's going to be fine."

"Any ideas on what Thawne did to her?" Abby asked. Naomi shook her head. Abby nodded. "Okay, everyone listen up. Nora has been injured and will be out of action for a while. Naomi will be the leader until Nora is back in action."

Naomi nodded. "This battle isn't going to be easy," she said. "I don't have to tell you all about how dangerous Thawne is. She will stop at nothing to kill Nora. We need to make sure she is safe and healthy."

The teens then went out to different locations to get their own battles. All of them, except for three girls; Chloe, Courtney, and Tatiana.

In Tatiana's bedroom......................................................

Tatiana was lying in bed reading a book about family fuckfests. In front of her lap, Chloe and Courtney were sucking her off. Courtney was sucking Tatiana off, while Chloe was fondling Tatiana's nuts.