Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Vivian and Constance had the following equipment;

Steel Talon Gloves: Their gloves were equipped with deadly steel talons.

Crimson Fox Suit: The outfit acts more like full-body orange armor with a black mask, and a prehensile tail.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Vivian and Constance had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Linda Park/Doctor Light was a mixed race girl with long brown hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 106 lbs, had a slim body, natural 34A breasts, and a 12.5 inch long dick.

Linda had the following powers;

Her powers are based on light manipulation. She can cast light as destructive lasers and also has the ability to fly. Her powers also enable her to operate safely unaided in air-restricted environments such as the vacuum of space.

Meta-human physiology: After Linda was struck by the energy of the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion on Earth-2, this altered her DNA and supercharged her cells, augmenting her physiology into beyond peak human condition.

Photokinesis: Linda has the power to shoot out extremely bright, high-energized blasts of light at 3,500 K, just as hot and luminous as a star. These blasts of light are able to blind someone temporarily, and possibly permanently, as well as cut through metal. Due to her light-based powers, it is possible Linda can hit something moving as fast as the Flash if she aims properly as her blasts would move at the speed of light.

Hacking: Due to her powers, Linda can tap into any computer system with fiber-optic cables. This power seems fairly advanced since she was able to override the security systems at S.T.A.R. Labs, which is no small feat.

Invisibility: Linda has the ability of turning herself invisible, probably by bending the visible light around herself and leaving her own body unseen. However, she can't turn any of her clothes invisible, forcing her to remove them to utilize this power effectively.

Linda had the following abilities;

Expert thief: Linda was a successful small-time thief, even before she became a meta-human.

Linda had the following equipment;

Dr. Light suit: Linda wore a suit as her alter ego, Dr. Light. It was a full body purple suit with white accents and a white cape.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Linda had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

"Violet to base," Violet said into her comlink. "Do you copy?"

Nora answered the call. "Reading you loud and clear, Violet," she said. "Report."

"I've got past the first few barriers of Thawne's HQ," Violet said. "No sign of her or Bailey. I'm sending you a picture of the area."

Nora nodded and received the image. "Proceed with caution," she said. "We don't want to arouse any suspicion."

Violet nodded. "Copy that," she said. Suddenly the radio was jammed and Violet was kidnapped by Thawne's agents.

Constance, Vivian, and Linda were taken as well.

Back at Dickgirl University...............

Nora and her friends were in the cafeteria. Suddenly they were approached by Beatriz da Costa/Fire and Tora Olafsdotter/Ice.

Fire was a 18 year old girl with brown skin, long mint green hair, green eyes, was 6 feet 4 inches tall, 163 lbs, had an average body, natural 34DD breasts, and a 11.5 inch long dick.

Fire had the following powers;

Flight: Beatriz can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, harnessing anti-gravitons, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. She are generally able to Levitate, Slide, and Glide as well. She can fly at high speeds without any outside influence, propel/move freely while flying without support.

Pyrokinesis: Beatriz can generate, shape, and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different. She can also completely control the temperature of the fire at will.

Self-transmutation into living green fire: Beatriz can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into fire.

Beatriz had the following equipment;

Fire Suit: Beatriz had a green full body suit when she was in combat.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Beatriz had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Ice was a 18 year old girl with cropped white hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 123 lbs, had a slim body, natural 34C breasts, and a 11.5 inch long dick.

Tora had the following powers;

Cryokinesis: Tora can create, shape, and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state. As an elemental power, cryokinesis has a nigh-limitless number of uses, only limited by the user's imagination and their natural limits. Fundamentally, users would be able to generate ice through various means, such as lowering the temperature of the surrounding air until solid ice forms or by freezing nearby water sources. They could release and channel this ice in the form of ice beams that freeze whatever it comes into contact with, or extremely rigid and durable ice walls and domes that can be used offensively and defensively. There's also the capacity to use ice in order to freeze one's opponents to death by trapping in ice that slowly kills their cells or shattering them to pieces once frozen.

The next most common application is the ability to shape and control ice, such as turning ice chunks into icicles to pierce the opponent or icy wind to render it difficult for them to breathe. The user can also shape ice into weapons to use for combat, such as spears, swords or scythes. They would also be able to move ice with their mind, raining a barrage of freezing ice shards on their enemies or using it to move large amounts of ice with ease. Increased mobility and speed can also be achieved through gliding on ice, which not only allows one to preserve stamina, but can also potentially be able to reach places that would be extremely difficult to reach under normal circumstances. Users might also be capable of creating clones (which could be sentient in some cases) out of ice or increasing one's size through the use of ice.

Ice appears naturally in forms of snow, slush, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, thus allowing users to gain control over multiple varied structures and environments. However, places with the absence of water or locations with extremely high temperatures might pose a threat to the user. If at a high enough level, the user would be able to circumvent this issue through sheer power by rapidly cooling the surroundings or to manifest ice that can be used out of nothing (which usually involves magic in one form or another). Summoning blizzards and ice-related disasters would also be possible in some cases. Ice manipulation could also extend to manipulating the cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms through the use of ice, which makes inducing sub-zero or even absolute zero temperatures entirely possible. Some ice manipulators have unique attributes, which can potentially be used to perceive through ice, or turn one's body into ice itself.

At an extremely advanced level, users would possess nigh-absolute control over all forms of icy matter, allowing them to shape ice however they see fit, such as creating anything that they can imagine, such as an entire city or ecosystem. Users would also be capable of creating ice so cold that they cause cellular destruction for those that inhale it or ice that would be able to instantly kill someone as their bodies are simply unable to withstand such low temperatures. Through the precise manipulation of ice, a high-level ice manipulator can control ice on a molecular to subatomic level, potentially allowing them to stopping blood flow to the brain by freezing the bloodstream, halt chemical reactions by using ice to interfere, or cause matter to break down and collapse on itself if at a low enough temperature. Inversely, users would be able to plunge the entire planet into an ice age by exponentially lowering the Earth's temperature or simulate time stopping by lowering the surrounding temperature to the point everything is at a complete standstill.

Tora had the following equipment;

Ice Suit: Tora wore a cyan blue Full body suit when in combat.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Tora had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Nora felt a little more horny than before. Without any hesitation or warning, she snuck her way under the table, pulled Naomi's panties down and began sucking her fiancé off.

Naomi moaned as she felt her orgasm grow closer. She whimpered as she came hard, spurting her load down Nora's throat.

The teens were then joined by Dinah Lance/Black Canary and Helena Bertinelli/Huntress. Helena had tanned skin, long black hair, green eyes, 34C breasts and a 14 inch long cock. She was wearing a pink and purple archer suit. She was also armed with a crossbow. She was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 148 lbs, and had a average body.

Helena had the following abilities;

The Huntress was a world class athlete, gymnast and martial artist, capable of disarming and defeating multiple armed opponents (however, she was slightly less skilled than Black Canary).

Helena had the following equipment;

She carried an automatic miniature crossbow that she wielded with incredible ease and accuracy, as well as a retractable bo staff and other equipment used to bypass security measures.

Huntress Suit: Helena wore a pink and purple archer suit when in combat.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Helena had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Dinah had tanned skin, long blonde hair, blue eyes, 34C breasts, and a 16 inch long cock. She was wearing a blue jacket on top of a black and grey jumpsuit.

Dinah had the following powers and abilities;

Black Canary had as one of her powers the Canary Cry, an ultrasonic scream capable of anything from incapacitating an opponent to wrecking a building. She has stated that doing the Cry too close to someone has the ability to kill them. However, Black Canary cannot hold her Cry out for too long, for it leaves her exhausted.

Black Canary is very skilled at hand-to-hand combat, having been trained by former League member Wildcat. She has been shown to match with or defeat Green Arrow, Huntress, Fire, Vixen, or even Hawkgirl. She could even hold her own with Wonder Woman who is much stronger and possesses a lifetime of combat experience due Wonder Woman's life with the Amazons.

Dinah had the following equipment;

Black Canary Suit: Dinah wore a blue jacket on top of a black and grey jumpsuit when in combat.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Dinah had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Suddenly the school bell sounded, indicating that students were being called back to class. The teens headed back to their classrooms.

Nora and Naomi had Miss Applebee. The teacher was going to discuss the methods of giving head in a car.

Miss Applebee had the class get into pairs of two. The first pair was Powder/Jinx and Zatanna Zatara/Zatanna.

Jinx has pale grey-white skin, pink blush marks on her cheeks, and pink eyes with cat-like pupils. Her hair is pink, horseshoe-shaped, curving outward at the tips, and sectioned off with metallic black bands near the top of her head.

She wears a short, black, long-sleeved dress with a jagged trim and a jagged, violet collar that covers her shoulders. She also wears black-and-violet striped leggings underneath her dress, black platform boots with violet soles, and a black choker with a violet charm. She had a slim body, natural 36DD breasts, pierced tongue, navel, and a 19.5 inch long cock.

Jinx had the following powers;

Probability Manipulation: Jinx has the ability of Probability Control, or manipulation over luck or - in Jinx's case - bad luck. Jinx is described as an enchanting sorceress who wields the power of bad luck, which manifests as pink, lightning-like energy blasts/waves fired from her hands. Jinx's powers portray a manipulation of probability, or more specifically, the ability to "jinx" her enemies, hence her name. How she does this has never been explored in the series. When she is not shooting waves of energy her eyes glow a bright pink instead, and can make structures crumble. In early episodes, it was thought that her powers were magical in nature; however, in later episodes, she's seen exhibiting her powers as a free flow output through her brain, common for most psionics. When she wants her enemies to be "jinxed," she mostly uses her energy waves to disrupt solid structures in her surroundings, though other effects are also possible, such as tidal waves. Her bad-luck energy can also serve a direct offensive role as concussive blasts. As shown in the Teen Titans Go! Issue #1, her powers cannot bypass Raven's dark-energy shields.

Jinx had the following abilities;

Master acrobat: Jinx is also an accomplished gymnast, capable of dodging beam-bursts, starbolts, and pillars of stone telekinetically launched at her with ease.

Hand-to-hand combat: She also excels at hand to hand combat. She is not as experienced as the other Titans, but she was able to hold her own against Raven. Most of it was probably learned at H.I.V.E. Academy.

Powder had the following equipment;

Jinx Suit: She wears a short, black, long-sleeved dress with a jagged trim and a jagged, violet collar that covers her shoulders. She also wears black-and-violet striped leggings underneath her dress, black platform boots with violet soles, and a black choker with a violet charm.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Powder had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Zatanna Zatara, also known as Zatanna, had long black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, 34C breasts and a 16.5 inch long cock.

Zatanna had the following powers;

Magic Knowledge: She was very skilled in magic.

Zatanna had the following equipment;

Zatanna Suit: Her outfit was a magician's hat and suit.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Zatanna had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Miss Applebee brought up the image of road head. It showed a girl giving head to her futanari mother. "Thanks to advancements in technology we can now simulate a real life situation where we can give road head. Powder and Zatanna will demonstrate," she said.

Back at Thawne's HQ...............................................................

Thawne was furious with her forces. They were unable to stop Nora and her friends. Violet laughed. "Guess she's smarter than you think she is," she said.

Thawne smiled. "Then I'll need something even more powerful than that," she said. She smiled. "I'll send in the Five Deadly Venoms."

Linda, Constance, and Vivian were confused about who these were. "No, not them," Violet said in fear. "Anyone but them."

The Five Deadly Venoms were five women who were skillful assassins. They were known as the Poison Clan, the most notorious gang in all of China. They all had the following same powers;

Artificially-Enhanced & Extensively Trained Physiology: Due to years of training on the hand of their master Wing Fei before being terminated from the CIA and becoming Mercenaries/Assassins after that event and after experimentations, done by various employers & the CIA, their physiologies were enhanced. They had proved to be a worthy opponent to any person physically because they were superior to them. They even defeated Anarky with only two moves.

Enhanced Strength: Their strength was beyond that of 10 men & their attacks seemed to cause more physical damage than most of Batman's opponents.

Enhanced Agility: Their agility was above a normal human's limits & their reflexes are instantaneous. They are also able to move faster than normal bullets.

Enhanced Stamina: They tire at an incredibly slower rate than even Batman & take on more damage without showing any signs of discomfort.

Accelerated Healing: Due to various military experimentations & augmentations, they have a highly effective regenerative healing factor which also keeps them in their prime despite their advanced ages of 60. This healing factor is also responsible for their ageless immortality, by quickly regenerating already super healthy & slow-decaying cells. Their healing factor is a great contributor to their ability & tricks in order to cheat death.

Honed senses: They have repeatedly demonstrated being able to sense danger before anyone else near them does. Their keen powers of perception offer aid in otherwise detrimental situations. For example in "twist", they sensed the appearance of Katana on the helicopter before she even strikes.

Master Hand-to-Hand combatant/Master Martial Artist: They were a match for Bruce Wayne in pure hand-to-hand combat, and proved to be a master in martial arts when they fought Batman on multiple occasions.

Expert driving skills: They have the ability to drive multiple vehicles, and appear to be skilled at it. They flew a helicopter and drove the Batmobile.

Master swordsmanship: They have shown themselves to be a master swordsman by stalemating both Batman and Katana in their first showdown.

Indomitable will/Tolerance for pain: They are shown to be very stubborn, and are nearly fearless. They bear the pain of losing their life, family and their eyes and yet they threaten to expose Nora's secret identity.

Free Running/Acrobatics/Stealth: They have shown themselves capable of scaling buildings and running from rooftop to rooftop easily.

Genius Level Intellect: They are a master of deception, they made a plan that even Batman discovered at the end.

Master of Disguise: They aren't restricted to just one mask.

Mad Bomber: Pretty stoic themselves, but very liberal with the use of explosives.

Master marksmanship: Skilled of using sidearms.

The five members of the Poison Clan were the following;

Gao Ji, the Scorpion. Known as pupil number three, Gao's fighting style revolves around the use of deadly kicks said to be capable of paralyzing (or even killing) a man in one hit; she also possesses an incredibly powerful grip and is proficient in the use of hidden throwing darts.

Meng Tianxia, the Lizard. Known as pupil number four, Meng's fighting style allows her to defy gravity, allowing her to walk up and even stand on vertical surfaces in order to remain out of her opponent's reach whilst simultaneously attacking them from bizarre angles.

Liang Shen, the Toad. Known as pupil number five, Liang's fighting style renders her nigh invulnerable to any kind of external harm while also making her inhumanly strong. However, despite the great power of her technique, Liang has a weak point located behind her ears which, if struck by an opponent, causes her to lose all her strength and become vulnerable.

Qi Dong, the Snake. Known as pupil number two, Qi apparently had money before she started training and (unlike Gao or her partner, Zhang) actually feels regret for her murders. Her fighting style revolves around her one hand to deliver fast, high precision strikes to an opponent's vitals whilst using her other to redirect oncoming attacks as well as granting her superhuman levels of dexterity and flexibility. However, should she be attacked from two sides at once, she'll be unable to defend herself effectively.