Nora's Love Ch. 02: The Love

Story Info
Iris fucks Nora and makes her a wife.
2.8k words
4.37
16.2k
19
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora West-Allen sat down on her bed, still thinking about the previous night. She had been assfucked by her mom all night long. However, this time it was different. This wasn't 2049 Iris West-Allen that had been fucking her. It was 2019 Iris West-Allen that had been assfucking her. They had been fucking for a few years. Currently Iris was sleeping in Nora's bed with her. Iris was so good at giving Nora the assfucking of her life. Nora smiled as she snuggled up against her mom and proceeded to stroke her cock slowly. Iris slowly began to wake up and, when she finally noticed her daughter, she smiled. "Good morning sweetheart," Iris said as she petted Nora's head. "Did you love the assfucking I gave you last night?" Nora smiled and nodded before she began to kiss her mom's lips and proceeded to make out with her. Because of the intense foreplay, Iris's cock became erect within a few minutes. Nora proceeded to cram Iris's cock down her throat, causing Iris to moan in pleasure. Iris turned her head and looked at her daughter's behind, concealed in panties and a black skirt. Iris then proceeded to pull back Nora's panties, revealing her cute asshole and little pussy. "Would you like me to finger your pussy or your ass?"

Nora moaned before she began to speak, removing her mom's cock from her throat. "Both," she said. "I want you to stuff my pussy and ass. Shove your fingers deep inside my pussy and ass."

Iris smiled before she began to fingerfuck both of Nora's holes. Nora's moans told her that she was doing a great job. "You are doing so well, sweetie. I think you can take another finger inside your pussy." Iris slipped another finger inside Nora's pussy. Iris began to inhale the scent of her daughter's pussy and ass. The scent was so nice that she proceeded to lick both holes at the same time.

"Oh my god Mom," Nora moaned as Iris licked her pussy. "That feels soooooo gooooood." After the quick licks and kisses, Iris rolled off the bed.

"Nora," she said. "We are going out for a quick ride somewhere special. I left the outfit I want you to wear on the couch. Go get dressed and meet me in front of the car."

45 minutes later...

Nora was standing by the car. She was now wearing a blue asymmetric dress. Per Iris's request, Nora was not wearing any panties underneath her dress. Her eyes widened as she saw Iris walk out of the house. Iris was wearing a blue side-tie sweater and leather jacket. She was also wearing blue jeans. Unlike Nora, Iris was wearing panties. Iris walked over to her daughter and kissed her lips. "Ready for our trip to the special place?"

Nora nodded and proceeded to climb into the front seat of the car, kneeling down and smiling at her mother. Iris smiled back and proceeded to climb into the front seat as well, positioning her legs on each side of Nora's body, with her head positioned in front of Iris's lap. Iris looked down at her daughter and patted her on the head. "Are you comfortable down there sweetie," she asked.

Nora nodded and Iris started up the car, pulled out of the driveway and began to drive to the special place. As they drove through the city, Iris asked Nora questions about the future and about her own life. During the time that Iris had to stop the car in a stoplight or stop sign, she would reach down and stroke Nora's head. Suddenly, their car arrived at a railway crossing. The bar came down and prevented the car from going forward. A long train was traveling through. Nora looked up at her mother. "Mom," she said. "I'm bored."

"I know sweetie," Iris said. "Just find something else to keep yourself busy." Nora pouted until she looked down upon her mother's lap. Smiling, she began to unzip Iris's jeans and pulled out her cock. Licking her lips, she proceeded to lick, kiss and even tonging the urethral hole of her mother's cock.

"This should keep me busy until we get going," Nora said before she slipped Iris's cock into her mouth. Since the train was still passing by, the car was stopped. Iris began to moan in pleasure from the sensual blowjob she was getting from her own daughter. She lowered her hand down to Nora's head and began to stroke her hair.

"Fuck," Iris said. "I can't believe I raised such a slutty, little speedster. You give the best head ever." Finally the train was done and they continued onward and finally they arrived at their destination. Iris climbed out of the car and then Nora followed. Iris led her over to the edge of the cliff, where Nora could see across the countryside. Nora smiled and turned to face her mother. "This is a very beautiful place. It is completely secluded and private. Only my family knows the location of this place." She unbuttoned her own jeans and dropped them around her ankles and sat down on the metal bench nearby. "What would you say to having a Conceiving By Sunset?"

Nora nodded and proceeded to remove her dress, revealed her little, naked body and walked over to her mother. "Mom," she said. "Could I finish up the fun we were having in the car?"

Iris nodded before beginning to moan as Nora began to suck on Iris's cock. Iris looked up at the beautiful view of the countryside, then looked down at the beautiful view of her daughter's head bobbing up and down on her own cock. Iris tilted her head back against the table and moaned in pleasure. "Oh Fuck Nora," Iris shouted. "You are a great, little cocksucker aren't you? Oh god, I'm so close to coming. Don't stop sucking, don't stop sucking, don't you fucking stop sucking my cock."

Nora began to stroke her mother's cock with one hand, while she rubbed her own pussy with her other hand. She wanted to make her mom jerk off into her mouth. Iris, suddenly pushed her daughter away from her cock, which was now glistening in the combination of sweat, pre-cum, and saliva.

Iris smiled down at her daughter. "Come here," she said. "Get on top of me. But I want you to face the countryside view, okay sweetie." Nora smiled and proceeded to climb up onto Iris's cock. Iris helped by holding her cock straight, as Nora lowered herself down upon Iris's lap. Both mother and daughter moaned in pleasure as Iris's cock entered into Nora's pussy.

"Please, put it in me. You feel so good for me." Nora's knees spread further apart, which forced her plump pink cunt lips to spread with them, and sent her mother a clear offer.

Her back arched off her mother, her lips parted, and those soft brown eyes shut tightly. Soon Iris guided that cock to Nora's little speedster-hole, the heat between their sexes was enough to start a fire, and Iris would add a little more friction as she pumped that guided cock.

The edges of her mother's lips curled into a smile. There was nothing she had wanted more than this. The apex of her domination had started over her daughter. She wasn't about to just let her have it yet. She didn't want a victory, she didn't even care about the fucking. She wanted submission.

"Beg for it." She let out in a low voice, testing Nora's resolve again.

"Pleaaase! Fuck me mommy!" Nora cried out immediately, without a moment's hesitation. Her back arched painfully from the metal bench, making it creak underneath as she tried to push her cunt against that throbbing prize that jutted from her mother's pelvis like an impaling spear.

"Louder," she ordered, her words echoing throughout the empty park, punishing her daughter further for showing resistance.

"Oh Mommy! I neeed you," her words echoed throughout the empty park, her voice carried straight down the road, and possibly to the city nearby, where the police station was.

Her mother's brows knit together as she heard that cry echo throughout the empty park. She leaned back, pulling that cock away from the speedster's hole like she was going to leave her.

"No! Please...," Nora mumbled desperately, her hands trying without success to hold her mother in place before the reporter swiftly came back, and pressed her thin body up against her daughter's. She'd nearly tackled Nora as Iris held her down on top of her. A hand was seen just before it descended towards Nora's mouth in the dim-red light. The texture was unmistakable as it was placed straight over Nora's moaning mouth.

"Ooh! Ye-..." Nora's cries were muffled as she suddenly murmured on the hand forced over her slutty mouth, her hands pushing around her mother's back as Iris held the speedster against her, not letting her leave.

"Do you want to wake the city up?" The reporter chided as she covered Nora's mouth with her own hand, a wicked, satisfied grin perched on her lips.

The movement had only gotten them even closer now. Iris's pretty little angel was spread out over her mother's voluptuous body. Her arms wrapped around her mother's body, her lithe form was soon smeared in her own cum as she slowly rubbed herself up and down her mom's supple-flesh, much to the older woman's moaning, gurgled delight. Since Iris's cock had a condom on, she knew that she wouldn't be able to get her daughter pregnant.

Iris's grin only got bigger as she looked down between them. Her massive-cock was pressing right up against her daughter's drenched-pussy, forcing a desperate moan from the two women. Nora's hips slowly pushed up from Iris's hold, sliding an eager hand down below to grab at the base of her mom's meaty shaft. Her gaze rose up to meet her mother's eyes as she let instinct start to take over. She wanted to see every pleasured reaction she got out of Nora having her pussy-pounded like an animal, and Iris's blush filled glance back up would fully announce Nora's submission to what was about to happen.

Iris was slow at the start, savoring every moment as she began pushing that thick-bulbous head into her daughter's pussy. Rubbing that drenched helmet into her labia, pressing it down into her folds as Nora began to make her descent. She pushed back and listened as her eyes closed gently; that familiar squeaking of the metal and this new sound of slick-wet genitals mixing. The tip of her cock was pressing her daughter open. The entrance to Nora's pussy was so wet, already so accepting of her mother's cock. Iris's hips heaved forward, as she thrusted her cock up into her daughter for the first time bare, and forced a barely stifled, simpering moan from the naive speedster. Iris felt those folds push back as she was just barely inside her daughter, already on the verge of another climax. There was no plausible way anyone else could have ever pleased this voracious whore.

"Ohh - Fuck! That's good!" The reporter cried out with a shiver down her spine, wrapping her arm around her daughter's cum soaked body.

Nora couldn't respond other than to cry out. Her back arched upward, forcing her full breasts to bounce as she tried to jam that prick deep into her gushing slit. There was no regret, not a single ounce of guilt about what she was doing with her own mother. She was nothing but a whore, and she simply needed to be fucked by the biggest and best cock in the multiverse.. She squirmed as her mother held her so tenderly while fucking her so brutally... The way her breath caught in her throat, Iris knew for sure that she wasn't going to last long, soon that hand would be put to the test, in addition to the condom, and the metal beneath them would be utterly drenched...

Her mother was having the absolute time of her life as she bounded forward and back into her whimpering daughter. She sunk that thick mass into Nora's body, running it against her leaking cunt. She rammed the length of it down along her walls as she felt out every crevice and dip there was to her daughter's pussy. She wanted to know every inch of it, memorise every fold and crevice her daughter's walls had to offer her.

If her scream by the end wasn't going to alert the police or the neighborhood, the creaking of the metal might have. Nora had never felt her mother fucking her so relentlessly, ravaging her cunt as the sounds of their bodies slapped lewdly against one another. In a matter of seconds, her insides would clench hard against that thrusting cock, her warm inner folds would ooze and tremble as the reporter pounded her own daughter into orgasm, and that hand did its damndest to silence her cries of pleasure. The woman's sweaty balls collided into Nora's ass as she was being fucked, an ever constant reminder of the danger that was to come of this, and the sweet reward she was going to receive.

Iris, with her cock buried deep inside Nora's pussy, carried her over to the nearby tree and held her tight as her other hand moved away from her daughter's mouth briefly. A desperate breath of air was sucked into her mouth once the hand was removed, drenched, from her saliva. She was moaning right along with the pounding pace of her mother's hammering, and soon Nora's legs wrapped over Iris's legs, grabbing at Nora's hips and forcing them further onto her cock as she pinned her throbbing cock's head against the woman's depths and holding it there as she was hilted. Suddenly, Nora felt a slight change in the sensation. She had no idea that her mother's condom had split open and she was fucking her bareback.

"Tell me you want it, tell me you fucking love me!" Her mother ordered, fat throbbing cock beating in her pussy. Nora could feel it so completely without that latex coating it, her mother was so close to cumming, it was all she needed to say for her reward and to appease her.

Nora's eyes practically rolled back into her head and her tongue hung from her mouth like a bitch in heat before she'd whimper her reply, cum oozing from her slit in the aftermath of her orgasm.

"Cum inside me... I love you, Mom.." Each word was stuttered out in an exhausted tone, and abbreviated by the slap of her hips being thrust against.

Nora's body shook below her mother. Her white digits furiously clung to that maternal form, coated in cum. She tried desperately to cling to the sensation as it ebbed over her entire body. That hot sensation spreading from her core to her every fiber. Iris's toes curled as she slowly started to let it all go. Her body quivered as her eyes slowly rolled back, sweat pouring off her thin athletic figure.

Her throbbing cock spasmed in repetition as it slapped up eagerly against what little space it had of her daughter's cunt. Finally, after a scream from both girls, Iris ejaculated thick-rope upon rope of hot sticky seed into her highly fertile daughter, drenching her cunt full of it until it was starting to overflow past Iris's cock. It travelled along the sides of her walls and washed back over her stiff mass as she emptied everything she had into the young speedster. Cum was seeping from her plugged cunt, trickling down in hot-strands onto her mom's lap and into the wet puddle of sweat and cum beneath them.

The park was deftly quiet. Almost a serene calm passing over the two now that the night of passion was over. Her daughter never fit more snug into her own arms. An hand reaching up absently to slowly stroke her daughter's hair, clinging to her well fucked body. She wasn't going anywhere tonight, certainly not back home right now. She was Iris's now. Claimed by her own mother.

Covers were pulled up over the sweating pair, hiding what they'd done. The park, now already smelling like sweat and adrenaline from Nora's sessions. A lingering gaze towards the clock in the car, the dim-red light that was the only illumination in the car now reading: "2:23 AM". A devious smirk resting on Iris's features.

"I love you, Mom." Nora whispered, resting her head on her mom's breast like a pillow.

Iris pressed her thick body up against her daughter as she held the girl close, practically swallowing her whole, she cradled the girl until she fell asleep, and sometime a few hours later, they began to make the drive back home.

"Not as much as I love you, sweetie." Iris cooed, affectionately in only the way a mother can.

To Be Continued