Nora's Love Ch. 01: The Morning

Story Info
Iris shows Nora how to make love, mother-daughter style.
838 words
3.73
39k
31
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

"Ohhhhh Nora," Iris moaned. "That feels sooooo good. You are doing so well. You are a great cock sucker."

Iris was resting on a sofa, Nora knelt in front of her, with her cock in her mouth. Nora sucked and slurped on Iris's cock. Nora loved how tasty and delicious Iris's cock was.

"Ohhh Fuck Nora," Iris gasped. "You are amazing. You are a cute little cocksucker."

Nora pulled her mother's cock out of her mouth and they began to kiss. As they kiss, Nora begins to stroke Iris's cock. Iris reached down and stroked her daughter's head. Nora looked up at her mother with her big, brown eyes and smiled.

"So Mom," Nora asked. "Do you like our daily mother-daughter sessions?"

Iris nodded and tilted her head back as Nora resumed the blowjob. She could not believe how good Nora's mouth felt. Ever since she first met this speedster from the future, they had been making love to each other. Some examples of that include, when Iris was working on her article for The Central City Citizen about the result of the Enlightenment, Nora was under the table, in front of her, sucking on Iris's cock. Within 1 hour, Iris came in Nora's mouth. Another example was while Barry Allen was in the speed force to make the meta-human cure, Iris was nailing Nora's pussy from behind, doggystyle against the wall. After 1 hour of fucking, Nora came first and then Iris pumped load after load of her cum in Nora's pussy. When the rest of the team was busy with finding out Cicada II's identity, Iris was at home in her bedroom, nailing Nora's bum doggystyle. Iris loved fucking Nora in all of her little, tight holes, especially her ass.

"Remember Mom," Nora said. "We need to finish up before the team notices we are not at the lab."

Iris grinned and placed her hands on Nora's hips.

"Don't worry," she said. "I will finish up when I have filled your little dark chocolate factory with my white chocolate filling."

Iris continued to nail Nora's bum for a few more hours before she came deep in Nora's anal passage. Iris loved exploring her daughter's body more every day. They had been fucking on a regular basis. Iris moaned softly as she came in Nora's mouth. The two of them kissed and laid in bed together. Nora looked up at her mom and smiled.

"Mom. Can we fuck while we watch a porn movie?" she asked, her eyes full of lust for her mother.

Iris agreed and reached over for the nearest adult DVD. It was titled '1 million adult films in 1 disc set. She inserted the disc into the player just as she pulled down Nora's pjs, revealing her cute little butt.

"Come on baby," she said. "Let's stretch out that cute little shitter of yours. I love fucking you every day."

Nora smiled and lowered herself onto Iris's big cock. It entered her backdoor with little resistance. Nora loved being assfucked by her mother. Especially while watching porn movies. She moved up and down on her mother's cock. The movie started playing on the TV. The first film was Daddy Takes Good Care by Digital Sin. The first scene starred Dakota Skye. Nora loved watching all of her adult films. This one was her favorite of all. The scene was so hot and sexy that she couldn't stop bouncing on Iris's cock. Iris placed her hands on Nora's hips.

"Come on Mom," Nora screamed. "Nail my tight little speedster ass. Make me your little ass slut. Wreck my ass. Ram your cock deep inside my rectum. Plow me forever and ever. My ass is yours to screw for years and years. Oh fuck. I...I...I am so close to cumming. I think I might cum from being assfucked. Please don't stop fucking me. Never mind if I need to take a dump in the toilet, just keep fucking me. In fact, I want you to fuck me until I shit my brains out."

Iris continued to screw Nora for 45 minutes. Iris couldn't believe how naughty Nora was. She used to be a good little speedster, now she was nothing but a screwable little fucktoy. Iris then carried Nora over to the bathroom and over to the toilet. They continued to bang for a few more minutes.

"I love you Iris West-Allen," Nora screamed.

"I love you too, Nora West-Allen," Iris screamed.

Iris pounded Nora harder and harder. Nora couldn't take it anymore and began shitting herself. Iris continued to screw Nora's ass while she was shitting herself. Iris couldn't stop fucking her daughter's butt.

"Oh Fuck Nora," Iris screamed. "I'm going to cum in your ass."

At that point, Iris came up in Nora's bum. Then the two of them laid down on the couch.

"God Nora. I love our sessions," Iris said before the two of them drifted off to sleep.