Norica's Law School Scholarship

Story Info
Law School scholarship requires free use of her body.
5.6k words
4.67
30.7k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norica Accepts a Very Special but Very Unusual Law School Scholarship

Bent over the work table in one of her professor's offices, she'd now absentmindedly forgotten which, his cock roaming the inside of her pussy as she reviewed her Constitutional Law notes, she paused for a minute and thought back to how she'd found herself in such a strange situation. Almost bored being fucked, in a reasonably public space, while studying..

There is a little known cabal of professors at Yale University Law School. The most powerful. The most influential. Collectively, they teach the hardest and most feared classes. And collectively, they control the curriculum of what is widely regarded as the number one law school in the United States, if not the entire world. Their connections run deep into the various worlds of industry, military, world politics.

This group of professors, around campus known as the Fearsome Five, run the best kept secret scholarship for one promising young mind to attend Yale Law School - tuition and housing fully paid, together with a monthly living stipend. For the 2023 school year, tuition and living costs annually is just north of $100,000, and including the monthly stipend, the total value of this "scholarship" is $175,000. Over three years, the total value is well over a half million US dollars. For a student who may already have incurred loans to get through her undergraduate work, this is a significant incentive to take the very unusual offer.

This offer - that she makes her body available for use by the five professors during her experience at Yale Law. In addition to the financial agreement, she would have unfettered access to five of the best legal minds at the University, a very definite leg up when it comes not only to law school course work, but potential post graduation referrals and recommendation. A fringe benefit the monetary value for which could never accurately be quantified.

The junior professor amongst this exclusive group is charged with researching and finding the new candidate upon graduation of the outgoing scholarship recipient. Every three years, presuming the selected candidate successfully navigates the JD program, Professor K discreetly researches potential candidates from the body of Yale PreLaw students, reviewing classwork, writing samples and their overall body of work throughout the undergraduate program. Isolating a handful of potential female candidates, the next review is decidedly more personal.

Professor K finds each on social media platforms and goes so far as to find each from her class schedule and watches them coming and going from classes. He's looking for a particular aesthetic. He needs a profile that supports acceptance into Yale Law, but also the physical characteristics particular to the scholarship. The Five prefer substantial curves, agnostic as to hair color and style, and a student who very much needs the scholarship. They can't have a student with family options as to payment of law school costs.

Norica grew up the daughter of a single mother. Her father was in and out of her life, but the only constant source of stability was Mom. Her mom worked two jobs to make a good home for her and Norica repaid that investment by leveraging her natural intelligence and drive with an unwavering focus on making a better life for herself than her mom experienced. And hopefully future success sufficient to also make an easier life for Mom. All through high school, Norica fought off the boys, and only pursued things that would round out an Ivy League college application. From freshman year on, she took a full load of Pre-AP and AP courses. Her evenings and weekends were loaded with extra-curriculars and volunteer hours. She was more committed to her goals than most mid-career adults.

So, it was little surprise, though great excitement that Norica was accepted to the majority of the universities to which she applied, several of which were Ivy's. She knew her goals were law school and eventually a large corporate law firm, so there was little decision when she saw acceptance to her top choice - Yale University. Helpful too that the financial aid package was significant. It still required some student loans, but that was near universal these days.

Though brutally hard, her undergraduate degree went quickly. Never losing focus, she remained in the top ten percent of her class all the way through the four-year pre-law program. She was less confident in her direct acceptance to Yale Law, but was hoping a strong GRE score would put her over the top. Top 10% of her class was good, but well outside of "shoe-in".

It was April 2023 and she was happily studying at her favorite outdoor cafe, Willoughby's, a mainstay of the stressed out Yalies. A brisk but sunny Saturday morning, she was sitting at her favorite table, her faithful companion Enzo sunning himself in the sun next to her.

She was wearing a pair of orange Asics trainers, a pair of yoga pants - the type that had recently gained popularity in women her age, that were cut such that they actually were intended to ride up the ass of the woman wearing them. Proud of her body and never shy, she wore them well. Fitted white tee and a snug fitting jacket to round out the sporty outfit. She was ALWAYS aware of the eyes that seemed to follow her - men and women alike - it became a constant hum in the background, attention she was aware of but rarely annoyed by. Figures like hers, it was nearly impossible not to attract admiration. Norica was 5'6" and strong. She was no waif, but neither was she a large girl. Frustrated by all who knew her well, not having to workout to achieve the shapely legs and perfectly round ass that jiggled in all the right ways. Norica was blessed with the most gorgeous pair of DDD boobs. Perfectly shaped and delicious nipples that loved to be touched. Beautiful hands. Pretty feet. She had a fantastic neckline, beautiful lips, huge brown eyes and lips that begged to be bitten.

Norica had romances throughout her years, but never any lasting relationships - always too engaged, too focused on her goals to allow anyone too much time or distraction. Norica wasn't raised in a religious household, so she never had any hang-ups over sex. Therefore she never really rationalized that she needed a relationship in order to get what she needed physically. Open minded, progressive, curious, highly sexual and a lover of both men and women. She maintained a small go-to list of both men and women when physical yearnings tickled her.

She was startled when Professor K pulled up a chair and without asking, sat across from her at her table. This startled Enzo, who quickly woke from his slumber and scurried over to sniff the pant leg of the interloper.

"Hi, Norica", Professor K said with a smile. "Do you know who I am?"

Norica was shocked. She knew who he was. Every Pre-Law student knew who Professor K was, but she was dumbfounded at his presence. She had heard stories of his third year corporate law classes. He, being the advanced level professor whose specialty most aligned with her own goals, the awe that she felt was both embarrassing and exhilarating to be sitting so closely.

It was only then that she realized he had actually asked her a question.

"Umm".. "Excuse me, I'm sorry, what did you ask?" She uttered completely flushed and mortified for acting such a fool.

Professor K responded with a chuckle and asked again "Do you know who I am?"

"Yes, yes, you're Professor K. You're published in virtually every relevant law journal. You're regarded by many as the best legal mind of your generation by anyone who is anyone in the judiciary. And, if I can gush for a moment - your specialty in corporate law is the direction I personally would like to pursue if I'm lucky enough to matriculate to Yale Law".

Again, Professor K just smiled. "You're too kind as to some of those accolades, but I'm glad you know who I am."

Norica simply blinked.

"May I ask why you sat down to speak with me?" she asked.

"In due time", Professor K responded. "I have questions for you - is that alright?"

Norica nodded.

"Very good. I'm going to ask you several questions, rapid fire, and I want you to answer quickly. No conversation. Understand?"

"Yes sir", Norica replied, curious to herself why she added the "sir"..

Are you interested in attending Yale Law

Yes

If offered entry, would you commit to attending without considering other law schools?

Yes

Do you now have or do you anticipate seeking a relationship at any point in the near to mid term?

No (puzzled expression)

Do you have resources to pay for law school at the ready?

No

Is there anything that you want more than entry into and graduation from Yale Law?

No sir

Professor K smiled and told her that he would like to speak with her in his office for a more formal discussion on a subject that he thought she would like. It was Saturday morning and he asked her to visit his office the following Monday. He explained to her that his office was on a floor exclusive to he and four of his other colleagues, their secretaries and a private library exclusive to their use.

Norica grinned loudly..

"Is there something you find funny?", Professor K quipped.

"No, I'm sorry.. Everyone knows where you office. You office on a floor as part of the Fearsome Five", she blurted before covering her mouth with both hands. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry", she blushed in embarrassment.

"Yes, I guess that's the case, isn't it", Professor K responded with what appeared to be a sense of pride. "And yes, I'm aware of how we are referred to around campus."

"I'll be there", she responded, still blushing with embarrassment.

As quickly as he arrived, he got up and left. No goodbyes. Nothing... And she wondered if she'd imagined the experience, looking around as if random people sitting next to her would have been watching this interaction and could confirm.

Though she had intended to study there for several more hours, the curiosity killed her focus. What does he want? Why did he ask if I was in a relationship? What in gods name would he want to discuss with me, an undergrad, in his office?? OMG, how hot is he? Much taller than she'd realized - towering stature to go along with his towering intellect. A little salt and pepper in his hair, Saturday scruff, nicely fitting jeans and she definitely saw some muscle tone under his t shirt. My god, why was she fan-girling over a professor she didn't even have.

Whatever,,, she packed up quickly and almost left Enzo, who was clueless again, basking in the warm sun.

"Come on, Enzo, let's get out of here", she half whispered to him and half whispered to herself...

The walk back home was short - she lived just around the corner from the cafe. Her mind was swimming the whole way.

Bouncing off the walls, she walked into her apartment, shooed Enzo out of her way, went immediately to her bed, stripped herself naked below the waist and frantically attacked her pussy in an effort to quiet her mind. Thoughts bounced around as she fingered herself, not taking time to find a suitable toy.. Kinkier go-to scenarios that always got her off didn't seem to get her there, as her thoughts continued to return to Professor K. He had such amazing lips. His hands looked strong. Perfectly shaped. What would they feel like? His cock must be beautiful. He licked his lips often. That salt and pepper hair looks so distinguished. Her orgasm built. What did she want from him in his office? She was close. Sticking a finger in her ass as well, she thought of him tonguing her asshole and she was over the edge. She came hard. Being fucked by Professor K. Her body convulsed with the last vestiges of a more intense orgasm than usual,,, finally she collapsed. Mind clear. And she nodded off, still half naked and glistening fingers, for a long and peaceful nap.

The remainder of her weekend was relatively uneventful. For reasons she couldn't really explain, she found herself wanting to get a fresh manicure and pedicure before her visit to Professor K on Monday. Expecting weather in the mid-70's on Monday she was already planning a nice sun dress for the visit. She considered a more conservative outfit, potentially one befitting an aspiring attorney, but eventually favored comfort and one that reflected her personality and a nod to the nice new spring weather. Again, why she was planning her outfit already was beyond her, but she found her kissy tingling at the thought. Nothing about this felt normal.

Her Monday morning classes were uneventful. Professors and students alike were gearing up for finals, as well as test prep for the all important GRE standardized law school entrance exam. Nonetheless, she made it through her morning and returned to her apartment to get ready for her afternoon meeting with the professor.

Showering, she found herself shaving off every last body hair. Pussy and ass were perfectly smooth by the end, her pussy plump and swollen and wanting attention. Running behind schedule though, she didn't have time to fuck herself. Rather, she quickly finished getting ready, hair, very light makeup, strappy sandals and the sun dress...sans bra of course.

One last twirl in the full body mirror before leaving, she was happy with the finished product. Collecting her keys, handbag and phone at the front door, for some reason, she dropped the g-string she was wearing at her ankles and kicked it across the room before leaving and locking the door behind her. She was off..

While she'd heard of this Fearsome Five floor of the law school, she'd never actually had reason to go there. As it turns out the security involved in just getting to the floor turned out more complicated to navigate than expected. She was made to call the Professor's secretary, who would then send a reserved elevator to the ground floor for her to take to what she discovered was the top floor of the building. "Jesus Christ", she thought. "These guys have some pull!"

The single elevator had obvious access card swipe module. And on the inside there were no other buttons for other floors. This elevator served the single top floor.

Impressed by the swag but not overthinking, she rode up the elevator in anticipation of the meeting. This clearly is not where they took meetings with students. Expecting they had other offices closer to the classrooms, she surmised that this must be the main offices where the bulk of their non-classroom work takes place.

The elevator door opened and she snapped out of her thoughts. Gingerly stepping from the elevator, she took in her surroundings. Reminding her of every 1920's movie she'd ever seen where gentleman club members sat around in their tuxedos and smoked cigars, the finishing that surrounded her were jaw dropping. Rich hardwood floors, walls painted in warm colors and fine works of art adorned every wall. It appeared that the floor may have been divided loosely into quadrants such that large corner offices were reserved for the most senior professors, each of whom had secretaries present, their own conference or work rooms and the central corridor of the building contained the much heard of private law library and mechanicals / services.

Her chin was on the ground. She walked slowly, taking everything in. She touched the wall, which didn't feel like paint. But some other surface covering. So lost in her amazement, she jumped when the nearest secretary addressed her by name and asked Norica to follow her. In doing so, she admired the beauty in front of her.

The secretary was a tall brunette, slender but clearly muscled legs. A runner's body, she thought. Pencil skirt and a blouse. Four inch heels with bare legs showing off nicely tanned skin.

She was shown to Professor K's office where she was left alone, seated in a chair across from the professor's enormous hardwood desk. The walls showed evidence of his several degrees, not surprisingly, from Ivy League institutions, as well as Oxford in England. The professor's taste in art though was different from the rest of the floor. He clearly tended toward contemporary art and she recognized some street artists that she too was fond of.

"Of course he has good taste in art", she thought, rolling her eyes to herself.

Again, snapped from her thoughts when he walked in. If attractive in a casual public setting, he was breathtaking in his own space. Quiet confidence. He welcomed her warmly and started immediately as he sat down across from her.

"We'd like to offer you attendance at Yale Law, and we'd like to offer a special scholarship to assist in your degree completion.", he said flatly with a hint of a smile.

Goosebumps immediately took hold of her arms and legs, and for a second she thought of the stubble that may emerge from her freshly shaven legs as a result. Why does she get distracted in moments like this?

"Norica?", the professor asked, snapping her from her thoughts.

"My god, I'm sorry. Yes, umm.. Oh my god, yes!" Is all she could utter..

"But I haven't even applied? I haven't taken the GRE yet. Why am I talking to you and not admissions? I'm confused"

The professor put his hands up and laughed. "Hold on, hold on.. We have lots to discuss." He said. "Before we go any further, though, I need you to sign a non-disclosure agreement. This binds you to confidentiality regarding anything we discuss here today. Anything you see in your tour of the floor. Anything regarding security and access to our floor. And further, this agreement binds you to confidentiality not only during the duration of your studies here at Yale Law, but also prohibits you from discussing these details for the remainder of your life regardless of location in which you reside. Do you understand?"

Norica just blinked and looked at him.

"Ours is an unusual scholarship offer and demands secrecy. Trust me, this agreement is severe and should not be tested."

Norica gulped. Her intelligence was surpassed only by her curiosity. She figured there would be nothing in the agreement that obligated to take this scholarship, about which her curiosity was growing out of control.

"Ok" is all she said. "Where is this confidentiality agreement and where do I sign?"

"You don't want to read it?" He asked.

"I'm a very private person to begin with and don't make a habit of speaking on things I have no business sharing."

The professor smiled and slid a folder in her direction. She noticed the name fields were already populated. Curiously they had her social security number, but she disregarded. Turned to the last page, signed and dated, slapped the cover of the folder closed and with flourish, slid it back to the professor with a smirk laden with attitude.

Again, the professor smiled.

"Alright, here we go. This is going to be a lot, so I'm not going to sugar coat and I'm not going to mince words. If you need a water or coffee break just stop me.

"The professors and I have no time or interest in conventional romantic entanglement. We've achieved success in our own field, surpassed only by a select few on the US Supreme Court - appointments in fact that all four of my senior colleagues have declined upon request for early vetting. Rather, we choose to focus solely on our work and few other pursuits."

"This does give rise to a question. I'm mid-40's and very healthy. My colleagues similarly maintain themselves very well, though slightly older. We don't need romance or companionship. But we do need relief. Above all, given our position within the university, is scandal related to our sex lives and threat to personal and university reputation."

"The scholarship, which is full ride as to tuition and room and board. Further, there is a $75,000 annual stipend for entertainment, travel and life expenses."

Norica started crying and felt like she would faint. She thought of her mother who had worked so hard. She thought of all the work she'd put in to get to this place. She felt a wave of relief as she'd relegated herself to the life of a debt laden young professional..

12