Norica's Law School Scholarship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on hold on", he cautioned. "I've told you the benefits of the scholarship, but didn't describe the requirements, of which there are many."

"Oh", she whispered in a mousy voice. "I'm sorry, I've gotten ahead of myself."

"I told you about the particulars of our personal life for a reason. I tell you this because the role you take would be a very intimate relationship with the professors and I."

She deflated slightly. "Yes?"

"I'm going to tell you bluntly and graphically what the role entails. I don't want there to be any misunderstanding. 1. You are to be our sexual outlet for the duration of your attendance at Yale Law. 2. You are to maintain daytime office hours here on our floor where you will have a space of your own for study and our activities. 3. You will be available to us outside of office hours upon text notification of our need. 4. There is no hole or part of your body that is off limits nor nature of use. 5. You will maintain your body, hairless and hands/feet cared for. Your monthly stipend is to cover these maintenance expenses."

Norica listened, conscious of the look of shock on her face, though she was embarrassingly aware that her pussy was getting wet. Concerned about a wet spot in her dress. She crossed her legs and leaned to the side.

"There will certainly be questions and issues that will come up, but I want to reiterate that this scholarship requires your complete and total submission to the free use of your body by all five of us. Each secretary on this floor is aware of this arrangement and have seen several of your predecessors. They've all signed similar non-disclosure. Therefore, when you're on this floor, your body is subject to display and use however and wherever it is demanded. Do you understand?"

Norica, still shocked, made up her mind quickly. Always the pragmatist, she saw through what some may consider the barbarity of such a proposal to the broad benefits including and beyond the financial. Having seen sex as almost transactional at different points in her life - necessary to get off and release certain demons clouding her mind - she saw this similarly as a means to the great next step in her life. And if her asshole needed to be pounded in order to achieve her goals, so be it. If she needed to exist on a diet of professor cum for acceptance to Yale Law, she would hungrily take cocks down her throat.

"When do you need my answer?" She asked.

"Preferably this week", he responded. "We have a second choice in mind, but you are our clear choice", his eyes roaming her body.

Noticing, she uncrossed her legs and deftly though not all too obviously parted her legs slightly and further drawing his gaze. Unaware if he could actually see her now gushing pussy, she promised she would provide an answer soon, and asked how she could contact him.

He gave her his mobile number and she promised to text.

Rising to leave, the professor asked if she wanted to see her office, should she choose to accept the offer, which she excitedly agreed to. The professor registered this excitement and knew straight away that she would eventually agree to being his new play thing, but showed the way nonchalantly.

Norica followed the professor one step behind and to his right, watching him discreetly. His stride exuded confidence. They passed the library, which she peeked into, but was too excited to see her future digs than to ask for a tour of the library. The next door following the library, the professor stopped and opened a door, though not before Norica noticed the badge on the door. It read "Toy Room". Norica blushed and paused. The professor noticed what Norica had seen and stopped as well.

"If you accept our offer, you will be our toy to play with. You are our toy and this is the room where you will most commonly be played with." The professor said this as if he were describing a children's play thing, not her asshole. The blandness in his manner of describing her use. The disregard for how she felt about being used made her pussy tingle and she again became aware of her growing wetness, again. Had she discovered a new kink?

They walked into the room and Norica was stunned. She didn't know what she should expect, but was met with a deep, rich color of red painted walls. To one side was a fully outfitted desk, with dual monitor screens docked to a large MacBook, on top of a beautiful hardwood desk. Adjacent to the desk was a classic Eames lounge chair with footrest, which she imagined would be very comfortable in down time, and she reasoned, when not being used.

The remaining half of the room though looked straight out of a BDSM wet dream. What looked like the primary piece of "furniture" was what almost looked like a sawhorse her grandpa used to use on his woodworking projects, but it had two padded sections on either side and the top was padded and upholstered with what appeared to be black leather. Finally, on the other end from the two padded sections were two handles maybe?? She had no idea what she was looking at. She looked at the professor questioningly and he just smiled. Dear innocent girl. The professor instructed Norica to climb atop the device. He showed her that her knees were to go on the two lower padded sections and the padded top of the "sawhorse" was there for her to rest her stomach and torso, and before realizing it, she grabbed onto the two handles in order to keep her place on the fixture. She still didn't understand until the professor pulled her hips back. She then realized that her lower body was situated at a height that would have given the professor easy access. It was also at this moment that Norica remembered 1) that she was only in a sundress, and 2), that she was wearing no panties at all.

Not typically modest, though not an exhibitionist, it was unusual then, that instead of jumping up or reaching back to cover herself, she simply turned and looked back at the professor. "Am I using this correctly?" She asked.

The professor, behind her and openly staring at her exposed ass and pussy, responded that she was. He reached out and rubbed her left cheek in a circular motion before running a thumb between her pussy lips and pressed deep inside her. Norica moaned and turned back to rest her head on the sawhorse. The professor fingered her pussy for a moment, before withdrawing and running his wet thumb around her cute little asshole. Norica gasped as he gently but firmly pressed inside her ass. She bit her lip, but didn't move.

Not knowing what to expect, figuring she'd be fucked in one manner or another, she was surprised, when he withdrew, went over to the corner of the room and wiped himself clean with a wet wipe. He reached to take her hand as if to help her down from the sawhorse, but she didn't let go of the handle. She heard the whisper before she registered what she'd said..

"Please fuck me"...

"Please speak up, Norica" responded the Professor.

Her eyes closed now and with conscious thought, she said again this time a little louder, "Please fuck me, sir". Wetness from her pussy had now run all the way down her leg and had made it to the back of her bent knee.

Norica had read of what they call in the BDSM community, "sub space", but she'd never really comprehended what it would feel like to be there, or, if she was honest with herself whether or not it really was a thing. But as she sat on all fours, completely exposed, debased and basically begging - foggy brained, half euphoric, almost feeling outside of her body watching this lewd display of her pussy.. She was there. She half comprehended the sound of a zipper, but the feel of a large mushroom head of a cock sent shockwaves through her body as he pushed slowly inside her.

She groaned a guttural response and tightened her grip on the handles, praying to the sex gods of lust that he would fuck her silly. This isn't a place for soft. This isn't a place for romance. The term "use" wound circles in her head and the seeds of fetish were planted deep in her psyche as she felt him beginning to pick up pace. While the furniture kept her securely fastened to his cock, she pushed back with each thrust, meeting his hungry cock and mentally willing him to fuck her harder.

She heard herself whimpering "fuck me" as he plowed into her. He was not 20-something with a hair-trigger orgasm. No, he was experienced and controlled and she would earn his cum. Lewd sounds of hard pounding into wet pussy filled the air and with tiny tendrils of consciousness became aware of the brunette standing in the doorway leaning against the entry watching the display with mild interest.

So far outside of herself. So different than anything she'd ever experience. She felt the tingling of orgasm first so lightly she dared not think about it. Building. Growing.. She was closer with every thrust of his pounding cock. His pace so frantic, his too must be close. Closer. His nails dug into her hips as he fucked. Closer.. "Harder" she begged and he complied.

While she typically came very loudly, she knew this room was not about her pleasure and so when the first waves of orgasm hit, she beared down and held it in. Wave after wave hit her as his cock erupted cum inside her. She bucked against him squeezing out the last of her devastating orgasm. Holding her breath. Her vision went tunnel and as she felt the last twitches of his cock inside her, she closed her eyes and went limp.

Soft hands stroked her face and pulled hair from her eyes. She didn't know how long she'd been out, but the beautiful brunette was there, stroking her face to wake her. Though her muscles weren't capable of moving yet, she had a slight response of embarrassment which must have read on her face.

"Just stay still for a minute", the Administrative Assistant said. "Let me take care of you. I know Professor K can get rough - you took him well." And with that, Norica felt a wet wipe cleaning up the back of her legs, wiping her clean. A fresh wipe ran the length of her now extremely sensitive pussy and puckered little asshole. "Good girl, now we're all clean", she said, and with a soft pat to her left butt cheek, left the room.

Professor K walked back into the room, clearly after cleaning himself up. How was he already so perfectly put together? This time she allowed him to help her down. Now taking in the rest of the room, he showed her around the remaining features of the room. Walking on wobbly legs, she struggled to comprehend the contents of an armoire that was opened. Paddles and cuffs. Riding crops and anal plugs. Assortments of all types. She was led further around the room and the professor flipped a switch on a wall and a motorized device unwound what she could only conclude was a suspension bar, as it had heavy D-rings approximately 3.5 feet apart.

At this point she was beyond thought. And well beyond the ability to speak.

The professor realized she now had a good picture of what to expect and so led her out and toward the elevator.

With a raspy voice and still wobbly-legged she said, "I don't need more time to decide. I want this. I accept the scholarship and everything else it entails. Do you want me to sign something?"

"I'll send documents to your house, with a courier who will wait for you to sign and return them to me. Your position begins at the beginning of next term. You'll receive a package that will include an access card for this floor, a mobile phone with all the relevant phone numbers programmed. This is to be carried at all times and responded to immediately, without exception. You'll get a new laptop, and this office will be refreshed with all new toys and devices of an intimate nature. Please also let us know if you prefer anything specific with which to stock your study desk."

He walked her the rest of the way to the elevator where he bid her goodbye. She looked at the Administrative Assistant sheepishly and she winked at Norica before telling her to have a good afternoon. Norica just blushed and said "thank you".

The elevator car arrived and she stepped in, still in shock of all that occurred over the last hour. This would change her life in so many ways. With a mix of fear and excitement, she pressed the button to return her to the ground floor and leaned against the wall, now with a smile on her face and conscious of her still wet pussy, now dripping cum down her leg.

12