Norica's Law School Scholarship Ch. 02

Story Info
Norica accepts the offer and meets her professors.
4.5k words
4.77
16.6k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks flew by, or at least she made them, focused intently on finishing up her last semester of undergraduate work. As it turned out, avoiding distraction caused by the indecent proposal she'd recently received was actually more difficult than her true course work.

The relief she felt first of all for having guaranteed entry into Yale Law was beyond imagine, but to also avoid the burden of more student loans was just too much to comprehend. She had a nagging thought in the back of her head that the professor may change his mind or go with a different choice. Did he enjoy her the first time he had her? She would push those thoughts out of her head and reassure herself that it was real.

She fought these feelings for a few weeks longer until she received notice from Yale Law admissions office notifying her of her position in the class to begin September 2023. It was real. She hadn't even taken the LSAT yet. They pushed through her acceptance.

It was happening. It was real. She called her mom and gushed with excitement. So proud she was, however leaving out one minor detail of her pending law school experience.

The acceptance was followed shortly after by the appearance of a courier on her doorstep, a sunny Tuesday afternoon. He informed her that he was instructed to give her the provided Hermes leather briefcase and to wait while she reviewed and signed the contract contained within the manilla envelope he then handed her.

She gawked, first of all, at the bag. Somewhere between teal and sea foam.... Maybe "aqua marine". The richest leather she'd ever personally touched. She blushed with anticipation and quickly sat in the entryway chair facing the doorway to review the contents of the sealed envelope. Setting the briefcase aside, she tore the envelope open and pulled out the document that felt to be 12 to 15 pages.

She read quickly and the weight of what she'd agreed to began to sink in. So involved she was in the blunt descriptions of her use that she'd forgotten all she was wearing was a long tank top and thong panties. Engrossed in descriptions of her physical upkeep requirements she hadn't noticed her left breast was almost entirely out from the side of her tank. So shocked was she by the fact that her body was formally described in a legal document as being Holes numbered 1 through 3, that she wasn't aware of her pussy in view of the courier, her flimsy thong having ridden a little to the side. She read details regarding limitations on use and there were scant few. Only in cases of documented sickness or severe physical incapacitation was she allowed to decline any of the cocks she was charged with keeping drained.

The courier, seeing her distraction, or was it an obviously intentional display of skin, began rubbing his cock outside his khaki pants. She read further that her body was to be made available 24 hours a day and that if not in her office, where she was expected to be during regular office hours outside of her class schedule, that she was to be available via her mobile phone without exception.

She noticed her pussy getting wet as she read how there will be no allowance for distaste of cum or any location it would be deposited. She felt her skin flush reading of her responsibilities to clean each cock after it was spent, and making a mental note to ask if this was to be done orally or with wipes of some sort.. Her nipples were hard as she gasped at the thought of what that meant after being taken in the ass. Wet wipes she hoped.

Only when finished reading did she notice the young man with a hard cock standing feet from her, ogling the various ways she was obviously on display. She dropped the documents and gasped at the sight. Front door still open. Passersby able to see everything.

Without a thought, she reached beyond him and closed the door, quickly turned back around, dropped her panties and took up a doggy style position on the chair she had been sitting.

She didn't say anything. He didn't utter a word. All she heard was the zip of his trousers and his obviously large cock was deep inside her in a split second and she grunted with the intrusion. He was not polite. He was not doing anything to satisfy her. And not unsurprisingly given his young age, he pulled out and sprayed cum all over her back in less than three minutes.

Not bothering to clean up, he pulled his pants back up and got situated. Simply asking, "will you be signing the contract as requested?"

She grabbed a pen from the coffee table, and with cum dripping down her back, ass and legs (impressive she thought), she quickly signed and dated the signature page and placed it in the provided envelope. Instead of licking the flap, she wet her finger from her sopping pussy and slid it across the flap before sealing.

The courier watched open-mouthed. Now blushing himself, he muttered "thank you, ma'am", and quickly turned to leave.

Norica scurried off to her room and dove into her bed. Burying her face in her pillow she shrieked with equal parts excitement and fear. She replayed the events of the last 15 minutes in her mind and was shocked at her lewd behavior. Her still soaking wet pussy nagged at her so with a giggle mastrubated furiously, finishing with a screaming orgasm that led quickly to a delicious nap.

She woke with a smile and found an email from the Professor in her inbox containing a password protected file, a scan of the fully executed contract. The Professor explained in his email, the contents of her briefcase, which she'd almost forgotten about. Laptop, mobile phone, access badge to the floor that would be her second home for the next few years. He asked for taste preferences as to underwear and lingerie, and shoe size. He asked for preferences as to snacks, soft drinks, brands of tea / water that she'd have her play room stocked with.

She responded with gratitude for sending over a copy of the contract and promised to review it in more detail to make sure she obeyed all expectations. Providing all the requested information she expressed again her thanks for picking her and conveyed her excitement for the new semester.

The summer passed quickly and Norica spent quite a bit of time with her mom, enjoying the down time before her many, many demands of the new semester when it kicked off in early August.

It was little surprise that she received a courier delivered invitation in scarlet red envelope on August 1st. Not allowing time for more courier shenanigans, she quickly thanked him and closed the door, already opening the envelope before fully locking the door behind her. Her presence was requested on the *the* floor for introduction to the other professors and administrative assistants. It was to occur two days from then on Friday night at 9:00PM. The familiar feel of excitement and fear crept up her spine.

And so it began...

She immediately called to schedule a manicure and pedicure for early the afternoon of that Friday. Already obeying one of their requirements. She wanted her hands and feet to be finely presented, soft and touchable. Thankfully, she thought, when this opportunity was first presented, she had immediately began the process of laser hair removal and her pussy and asshole already perfectly and permanently, soft and hairless.

It was also on August first that she checked her online banking and saw the first of what would become a regular monthly stipend deposit. She was expecting payment somehow, but was too shy to ask. She gawked at the sum, never having seen that much in a single deposit in her entire life. If there were any lingering qualms or questions in her mind, they were now completely gone. She was to be a free use whore and would reap every possible benefit she could from the regular pounding she expected her asshole would endure.

Friday evening finally got there and she got dressed for the,, party?? Having gone through several outfits from academic nerd to Saturday night slut, she finally landed on a black figure hugging dress that she had always been able to dress up or down, and that was always a crowd pleaser given her particularly gifted curves - braless of course. Knowing that a 4 inch heel would put that particular look over the top, she decided on a strappy kitten heel that nicely showed her feet. Confident in her look, she contemplated removing her panties, but given her last experience on that floor of having her pussy wet enough to run down her leg, she opted to keep her g-string in place. One last spritz of her favorite Le Labo scent and she was off.

Uber delivered her to the front of the building that appeared all but closed for the night, and it took her a few minutes to find the access pad where she swiped her card. A green light signified access granted and in she walked, next to find the private elevator. She swiped a similar access pad and she impatiently waited for the car to arrive. When the bell dinged its arrival she nearly jumped, so high were her nerves. On the way up she could have sworn she actually heard her heart pounding, but when she arrived to the floor and the door opened, she walked out confidently and with her head up. Not yet seeing anyone, she followed the sound of music and low voices.

It took her around the main hall to one of what must have been the larger corner offices. Surely this was the office of the senior most professor. She quietly walked to what should not actually be called an "office" given its large size and fine appointments. The room went silent and all eyes turned toward her. Present were the five professors and three other beautifully dressed women, one recognized as the administrative assistant she had met a few months back. Oddly, the first thought in her mind was that a higher heel would have been fine. The three other women were dressed to kill!

Professor K was the first to come up to her and greet her, which he did with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Expressing his kind gratitude for her joining, he took her, almost possessively by the arm and led her to the group.

She was so curious why the women were there and what exactly was to happen this evening. Her curiosities were answered when the Professor asked for everyone's attention and spoke a few words. Addressing the "elephant in the room", he thanked her for coming and for accepting their unusual offer - clearly now she knew the other women were read in to the situation - and that this evening was simply intended for her to get to know everyone on whatever levels all desired to. Feeling a little ambiguity as to what that meant though being a little too shy to ask, she just left the question hanging in the air.

Professor K introduced Norica to his colleagues one by one.

Professor Livingston was the first to be introduced. The elder statesman of the group. Clearly the oldest among them, he appeared to be mid-60's, though very good looking. Stark white hair, of average height and build. He had a stern appearance about him though and his sort of gruff response in being introduced registered a slight worry in the back of her mind.

Professor Markham was next. He appeared to be of similar age to Professor K. Markham was also quite tall and had a slender, graceful build. Wearing slacks and a tweed jacket that had elbow patches. Bespectacled, he was the vision of a hot professor and he knew the female and some of the male students must swoon. He was very polite, but not overly in how he regarded her.

Professor Brown. Norica guessed that he was probably close to 55 years old. Small in stature and build. She noticed him immediately when walking in, how gregarious he seemed to be in discussion, but now that he was being introduced to her directly he seemed to shrink. In each introduction, Norica wondered what each would be like in fucking her, but she now couldn't imagine what Professor Brown would be like, as the first thing that came to mind when she looked at him now was, submissive. I'm any event, he seemed nice enough, though a major question mark in her mind.

And last to be introduced, Professor Winston. He also appeared to be mid-50's and among them, he had the warmest presence. Very kind in his greeting, she was drawn to his eyes. He was frankly unremarkable in appearance, and just looked like any other middle aged white guy that one would immediately forget. She chucked to herself though that his cock would very soon be lodged deeply in her body one way or another.

These introductions had a different weighting than most, because she was sizing each one of them up in ways one doesn't typically - wondering about each one's kinks and cock sizes. While varying ages, she was happy to see that none were grossly unattractive, none were out of shape and none were poorly groomed. This relieved her beyond imagining.

Introductions out of the way, folks more or less went back to their conversations and Norica was left wondering what was next. Was this purely social or will she be bent over a desk with a cock in the ass while another professor used her head as a coaster for his beer. And maybe that brunette of an admin would use her face.... "Oh my god", she thought, "am I to service the women too??" Snapped quickly out of her daydream, Norica came back when the redhead named Georgia came up to her and slipped an arm around her waist for a hug as greeting. Much curvier than the brunette, Georgia had massive breasts and a thick hourglass figure. Norica didn't really know if she had a pronounced "type" for women, but she felt like maybe she was Georgia's type given the snug hold she still had around her waist. She very much appreciated Georgia's warmth and outgoing nature - it relaxed her and made her feel at home.

"Are you ready for this?", Georgia asked..

Norica explained that she was completely shocked when the idea was first raised but that the more she had sat with it the more open to the idea she had become. Law school entry and economics aside, she explained that she'd alway been open minded and this would just be a new experience.

Listening with a smile, Georgia then asked if she was ready to get started. Stating that while tonight was generally intended to be social in nature, that it couldn't hurt to start things off on the right foot. Georgia looked her up and down. Norica's dress was such that there was no real neckline - rather it was wide enough that it was off the shoulder on both sides with a small sleeve covering both of her upper arms.

Without asking, Georgia adjusted the top of Norica's dress, pulling it down so that her breasts were fully exposed and the sleeves rested at Norica's elbows.

Although surprised at the nonchalance with which Georgia exposed her body, Norica was already in that head space and allowed it without question or embarrassment.

Georgia cupped a breast and with a pat on the butt, cooed "good girl" in Norica's ear and walked off.

Norica's champagne glass was empty so she crossed the now much quieter room to the ice bucket containing an open bottle where two of the professors were talking. She joined the conversation as if nothing were any different and one of the professors poured her more champagne while the other fondled a breast, never missing a beat of the discussion.

Norica registered that while this was an utterly shocking experience to her, amongst this group, it was nothing new. She was simply the newest in likely a long series of fuck toys they'd paid to use long term. The one professor seemed satisfied with his inspection and the other one set his drink aside and similarly fondled, though with both hands. Not even acknowledging her presence, it's as if she was not even there.

This seed having been planted, she waited until the second professor was done kneading her breasts. Once complete, she decided to lean in.

Setting her champagne flute to the side, she interlaced fingers behind her back and, with head downcast, made her way around the room. She quietly but with intention entered each small group of conversation and as had taken place with the first two, each person - professor and administrative assistant alike - took turns inspecting her boobs. Nipples were pinched. They were cupped from the bottom. They were shaken to see them bounce. Professor Livingston, the eldest and most gruff professor in demeanor, aggressively pulled and prodded them - he, she was sure, would be into spanking and other impact play just given the way he roughly treated her.

Finally making her way to Professor K, she looked him in the eye only briefly before returning her gaze to the floor.

"Very well done", the professor encouraged. "You're doing a fantastic job setting tone and showing your aptitude for compliance. It would be well received now, if you were to take a pillow from that chair over there and kneel on it for the rest of the evening. Keep hands resting on your thighs and maintain a neutral posture. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir", she replied and immediately did as requested. Boobs still exposed. Her place here was not to contribute to or be a part of conversations - hers was as a fixture to be toyed with. ...or not.. as desired.

At one point the leggy brunette walked over to her and wordlessly stood next to her. She patted Norica's head as one would a Golden Retriever, stroking her hair, before reaching down and fondling a breast. Norica's mind stirred and she decided it must be the case that she was to be available to anyone on the floor. Norica inhaled her scent and admired her legs from what she could see. She walked off after a few minutes of petting to refill her drink. Norica continued her pose, eyes forward.

She was beginning to get tired of this posture when Professor Livingston, who was most aggressive with Norica's breasts, walked over to her. Again, without words, he walked up to her face, unzipped his pants and pulled a soft but nicely shaped cock from his pants. Norica opened her mouth and took his presented cock without a word. The professor began pumping her mouth as his cock grew, further and further into the back of her mouth it went and with each thrust began bouncing off the back of her throat. A throat GOAT she was not, and she began gagging audibly with the onslaught. Still though the professor persisted. She heard continuing conversations through the room amid the assault on her mouth. This literally was commonplace. She felt the knowing stiffening of a cock that's about to erupt, and it wasn't much longer before the professor grunted and cum filled her mouth. He was sweet at least and it wasn't bad. Cum dribbled from her mouth before she could swallow but she dared not move hands.

He withdrew from her mouth and allowed her to suck him clean before he zipped up and bade the room goodbye. Apparently he wanted to get off before leaving, similar to one using the restroom before exiting a party.

Still she kneeled.

Two of the three admins left with one of the other professors saying bye to the room - one of them stopping to bid Norica goodnight. It felt nice to Norica being acknowledged beyond the obvious purpose of being a cum receptacle. She really did hope to become friends with some of the people who would abuse her body.

The night was winding down and only a few stragglers remained. Norica overheard Georgia ask if the other two men were planning to fuck a mouth before they left. Professor K indicated he was too tired and was looking to leave, but the other youngish professor, Professor Markham, said he'd planned to get off before leaving. "Sounds good", Georgia responded. "Do you mind if she eats my pussy before you go?"

Markham said goodnight to Professor K who was now leaving, and pulled up a chair a few feet from Norica. Professor K said goodnight to Norica and again congratulated her on a good start. Norica smiled and thanked him, cum dribbled and mascara stained.

Georgia walked up to Norica and, like the professor who'd just used her, nonchalantly pulled up her dress, and with two surprisingly strong hands grabbed her head and ground Norica's face into her pussy.. grunting, Norica found Georgia's clit with her tongue and tried to keep contact as the surprisingly rough face fucking ensued. Georgia's pussy gushed and Norica lapped it up. Neck sore from the difficult angle, Norica pressed on. After several minutes Norica felt Georgia's intensity heighten, but in doing so, Georgia pressed more of her weight on Norica's face, neck and shoulders. Norica collapsed and fell to her back gasping for air.

12