Norica's Law School Scholarship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia cursed and walked over to her and straddling her such that Georgia was facing Norica's feet, squatted down and dropped her pussy onto her face. Now really being able to apply some force, Georgia fucked Norica's face with aggression. Though mostly eyes closed, all Norica could see was Georgia's little asshole and the thought oddly entered her mind that she wished she could tongue that little puckered rosebud. Norica's face was drenched. Chin to forehead, she was getting face raped. Sputtering and gasping for air when the smallest moment would allow. Georgia gave exactly zero fucks that she was nearly smothering Norica. So warm and kind initially, she realized Georgia was a power top. She finally heard Georgia gasp that she was cumming and felt the bucking hips and gushing pussy of a strong and intense orgasm wreck Georgia's body. When it finally subsided, Georgia rolled off of Norica's face, also collapsing onto her back.

"Impressive", Professor Markham quipped.

Norica had forgotten he was still there and was surprised to see, through pussy cum covered eyes, that he had removed pants and underwear and was approaching her with a shockingly large, rock hard cock.

Intending to get back onto her knees, she began to get back up, but he stopped her. "You're exhausted - just stay there".

She was exhausted and out of breath from the deepest breath restriction she's ever had. She still tasted pussy and her face was drenched with cum.

The professor walked over to her and Norica spread her legs in anticipation of being fucked, though not exactly with her legs in the air as one would accept a lover. She simply splayed and waited to be used. He knelt above her and the weight of his cock rested on her stomach.

Slightly fearful, but finding she wanted it, she pivoted her hips underneath him, reaching her pussy for his cock. Complying, he pressed in. Slowly at first, inch by inch until he rested fully inside of her. Norica just groaned. He picked up pace and quickly started to fuck her in earnest. Consistent with what she'd come to expect, there didn't seem to be any interest in his pelvis contact with her clit. This was not for her pleasure. No kissing. No eye contact. He was using a warm body - one already covered with spittle and cum by the way - to make himself cum. As she laid there dazed in her sub-space, limp and uncaring of the abuse he was wielding against her, a twinkle of recognition took hold. She would be a well paid sex slave for three years to come. She would be degraded and fucked probably in ways she hadn't yet imagined. And before she knew it, this massive cock wrenched free from her pussy and he quickly stood before spraying the majority of her upper body with a copious load of thin milky cum..

By this time, Georgia had regained composure and was sitting in the chair the professor had vacated before fucking Norica, legs crossed and watching the show intently. Shaking his cock one last time to clean the last of the cum from his cock, the professor quickly got dressed again as Norica was sitting up. She situated herself, cum covered and dress askew as it was. One shoe was halfway across the room and her hair was a wreck.

By this point she assumed it was alright that she put her breasts away so she did, and the two just watched her, seemingly amused by the degradation

The professor asked if he could escort the ladies from the building and both accepted. The elevator ride was quite awkward as Norica knew she must still look recently ravaged and could only expect that she smelled of raw sex.

Exiting the building and bidding the two goodbye, she cursed herself for not paying for parking. She considered getting an Uber home, but was sure that with the magnitude of cum that now covered her, she would wreak grotesquely of sex in the confines of a car. So, a walk of shame all the way home it was.

The walk through campus was mortifying, as even at this hour, the well lit campus was full of people obviously curious about her state. The black dress did nothing to hide the professor's fountain of cum and she felt the caked feeling of dried semen and female juices on her face. She wondered at the degree to which her mascara and other makeup had run. Why didn't she ask them to wait while she used the restroom?! Nonetheless, she held her head high, the proud whore that she was. Note to self - keep wet wipes at all times.

She got home, embarrassed by the attention her sex ravaged appearance garnered. But oddly, as she stripped naked and laid down in bed - opting not to get directly in the shower, as she was incredibly turned on at the memories of her body being groped. Of her mouth being used by male and female alike, then being finished off by one of the most magnificent cocks she's ever seen.

She knew that now, just days before the start of her law school career, she should be focused on classes. Preparing her mind for what was to come.. Making sure she was organized and knew where her classes would be. But no; her body and mind were fixated on this new role of hers. Classes and apparently more important, body usage, would begin the following Monday in earnest and she was ready!!

12