All Comments on 'Norma Jean'

by mumblegooseegg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Wonderful Beginning

This first story uses some of the best English I have run into in a long time. The story line is believable, and tight. That is, it doesn't contain any logical holes or contradictions. This is an exceptional read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
It's time for the boy to step up and take charge

The boy should just set his mom down and firmly tell her how their relationship is going to be. He should take charge and explain to her that she will be the submissive wife and he will be the dominant husband. She will spend all of her energy and life force being his lover, wife and mother of his children.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Delightful story

Pathos infused with eroticism, or eroticism infused with pathos..either way a very tender and bone-inducing love story.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
HOT!!!!!

Erotic read very entertaining and well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

very nice. i like this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a beautiful story by a gifted writer

The husband is sadly gone, but the wife still has her urgent needs between her legs. Thankfully, she has her big strong son Michael to take over from his departed dad. The boy's stiff young prick and heavy loaded balls are there to comfort his mother's mommy-hole, like plenty of boys Michael's more than eager to do a real good job on his mommy's cunt. His fat thrusting prick is exactly what mom needs, and when her boy unloads his young balls and shoots his mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen, mom's sweet coochie is soothed and satisfied. Up his mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

hope so

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked this story but I thought it was a little quick on the sex and on the night they had her husbands funeral was odd and it was to short !!!!!!!!!! 4stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermumblegooseegg@mumblegooseegg
26 Followers
I met my wife when she was in her late thirties and I loved her promiscuous past (pre-AIDS). She can make me come just by telling me about her straight and lesbian lovers. I have recently developed an interest in males -- call me bi curious. I also love Transsexual and Crossdr...