All Comments on 'Norma Rogers Ch. 09'

by northlander

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
cant wait to read more

Loved this story and pats previously told story hope your muse finds you soon and you find the time to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please more...

Can't wait to read more about the Rogers clan as they move to Canada!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Enough of a break. Back to work!

While I have made some negative comments about some of your other stories, this entire tale is lovely. Good characters. Well paced. Some fun plot twists and few emotional surprises as well. My only complaint would be the improbability of it all. But you did it well enough that I only notice it after I stop reading.

It doesn't look good for this to be continued but even there, you let it end at a new beginning. If you had changed the last line from "to be continued' to "and their new adventure began" it would have felt just fine.

Thanks for a wonderful couple days reading.

KelteriserKelteriserover 7 years ago

loving this story - looking forward to the rest of it when it arrives :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it has been a few years and no finish to the story. it is well written but leaves you wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

A good story very well told. Story elements were believable, characters rich, likeable. Drama was not heavy-handed - quite realistic.

'Hope you keep writing. Alot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous