Normal as She Desires Ch. 03.5

Story Info
Sara goes all in with her full time nudity.
1.8k words
4.39
6.1k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still alive, just having some motivation issues in writing smut in recent months. No I haven't fixed those yet, so progress will continue to be slow. This is more of a filler chapter so for those who seem to care about the plot progression (what progression?, heck, what plot?) you can skip this without missing anything of note.

------------

Chapter 3.5: When every day is nude day

'There.' Sara thought to herself as she tied up the last of the bags, inside of which were the vast majority of the clothing that she ever owned, though quite a bit never worn. Of course she kept a few things: gloves, socks, footwear, an apron, and some miscellaneous bits and pieces. The climate of this town and the surrounding region has always been agreeable enough that the cold was never something that she had to worry about, and now with the human element dealt with, clothing for her has become rather superfluous. Sure, there's a few other minor issues nominally, but the same would apply when wearing skimpy clothing... So really, why even bother?

And now she doesn't have to bother, and it feels good. More than anything, it's really the mental aspects being the biggest perks after the initial rush of public nudity. Being secure in the fact that it's all but impossible for her to ever make any faux pas... unless she wants to. After all, the occasional spicing up prevents things from getting too boring.

......

For Fred, the lone young man working at the donation counter at the thrift store, the sight of a young naked maiden carrying a few huge bags was oddly... ordinary. It shouldn't have been, he recalled never having seen such a sight before, nor any of his other coworkers ever mentioning anything like it. Yet the confidence in her steps and her cheerful smile seems to radiate a sense of calmness, as if there's nothing wrong with what she's doing- despite the sign on the door of the store saying shirt and shoes required. Admittedly a sign that no one really paid attention to one way or the other.

What do with a person who blatantly ignored the sign? Is there even a point for the sign? Is anyone bothered? He certainly isn't bothered. If anything, it's a very pleasing sight, especially once she dropped the bags on the counter, and the entirety of her body is revealed. He felt a stirring in his pants, but thankfully it's not visible as there's the counter between them.

"Good morning mam." Fred greeted her. "Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked, a seemingly dumb question given how the donation sign is clearly displayed, but there's a lot of dumb people out there.

"Just dropping off these clothes that I don't need anymore." Sara said. "What do you think of my new look?" She asked, making a slightly silly pose in the process.

"I think it really suits you." Fred replied, genuinely meaning it. Yeah, there's the obvious sexual aspect, but for some reason it doesn't feel that prominent. Not in the sense that something's suppressing it. On the contrary, he never felt more comfortable saying what he's thinking, secure in the knowledge that Sara here won't judge him, regardless how crass or perverted. It's a weird feeling, he's pretty sure that he hasn't met her before- wait, he did, a few times. Not that it was anything more than just passing by, she was wearing clothes those times before though.

"So, um, doing some spring cleaning?" He asked, making some small talk but also did want to know. It's nowhere near spring as far as the seasons go and around these parts the seasons don't even come with the corresponding weather. But then again he doesn't actually know any other term for those big cleaning events. Sara shrugged.

"Not really, just decided to get rid of all these clothes now that I have embraced public nudity." She explained. Somehow he noticed that she didn't use the word nudism. It could simply be interchangeable words of similar nature, but that same intuition in the back of his mind tells him it's a bit more than that.

"Isn't that just nudism?" He asked, playing coy and probably failing at it if the wince on his face was any indication. Sara shrugged, seemingly not picking up the ulterior motive.

"Not exactly, being acceptable would be rather boring, don't you think?" She said coyly. It's at that point that it really hit Fred the insanity of a naked woman inside the store in broad daylight. One that's donating all of her clothing to boot.

Yet for some reason he could not muster the willpower to care, in the sense of evicting her from the premise, or get management to do so. Why bother? She's not harming anyone so far still, not even her unusual appearance. If anything her carefree presence has brightened his day, and not just down there either. There's just something refreshing about someone going about making bold changes to their lives with such conviction and confidence.

"Yeah, you're right." He finally admitted, putting aside his misgivings as he took the bags behind him to be sorted out later. Maybe it's all just a dream, or whatever. Doesn't matter, he's not paid enough to care, especially with the lack of complaints from others. Besides, it'll be rather stupid to ruin the rather enjoyable view in front of his very eyes. "That'll be all?" He asked after he returned to the counter. Sara nodded.

"Yep." She replied with a grin, doing a little hop as if in celebration, her modest size breasts slightly jigging as if nodding along in agreement and overall just making for a tantalizing sight...

For some reason, Fred reached forward with a hand to cop a feel. An act right out of a porno video, yet something within whispers to him that it's alright, that it isn't a trap, that she won't be mad at him for doing so, that there aren't some hidden camera shenanigans going on. With that the last of what little of his hesitation disappeared.

It's hardly the first time that Fred has touched a bare breast, having had relationships in the past before, some even went pretty far. Yet for reasons this time felt different from all the others. It wasn't exactly anything physical: sure they feel healthy and youthful, as someone of her physical age should be. It was something else, a sense of relaxation, of knowing on a deeper level that there's not going to be a price to be paid, or as some kind of perverse reward, or any of that other complicated nonsense that's always on the back of his mind with any other girl.

Even after he withdrew his hand the warm and fuzzy feeling remained, whether it's not a dream or that he's not waking up from a dream he wasn't exactly sure. Yet for all that he remained calm; it'll all be good in the end, something assured him, whether within or without he still could not tell.

After a few more words of inconsequential relevancy the little chit chat ended, and Sara casually walked out of the store, swaying her hips in what she assumed was a seductive sway, but really looked more awkward than anything else. It was enough for her to accidently into the doorframe, eliciting a little yelp of surprise.

People might be more than okay with her state of nudity, but inanimate objects care not for any of that.

......

A slightly annoyed but still very much naked Sara walked into the shopping mall, the blast of colder air doing a bit to make her feel better as she dwells on the actuality of walking around casually naked in day time: The sweating, the dust, the unwanted and unplanned contact with random surfaces. Things that really weren't something she had to consciously think about back when she was wearing clothing most of the time. In the previous nude outings, the tabooness of it all and the ever present risk heightened her senses, or rather, redirected her attention.

Not the same when it's all the time now... but it's also a nice excuse for a bit of shopping. It seems that nothing does in fact cost something.

As she wandered around the mall, looking for things for her physical needs such as towels and skin conditioners, among other things, her mind was also wandering around as well. While the place was not so packed even for a weekend, physical malls being what they are in the age of internet shopping.

Reactions varied, so far as within the parameters her mind has projected. Most of the older folks simply shrugged and generally ignored her, not wanting to give the satisfaction to what appeared from their perspective just another youngster acting out for attention. The ones closer to her age, especially the males, feasted their eyes at her.

Sara looked closer at them, knowing almost for sure that her powers will protect her from any real harm, yet curious at what they really think given the limitations of her special ability. Undoubtedly some among them have rather dubious intentions, only held in check now by the notions of social norms that she had nudged away. Yet for most, it was more of a simple appreciation of her beauties, not of just the physical aspects, but also the way she carries herself.

More than skin deep. Something she hasn't really picked up on or thought of before. The realization was oddly comforting...

... and it got old far quicker than she had expected. By the time she had finished with her shopping she was already wondering whether it was a good idea to plunge into this new permanent nudity. Even the semi-frequent requests for photos from the rather cheeky youngsters were becoming less erotic, and more of general ego boosting... though that's something of an intoxication in and of itself. She finally understood the allure of the need for so many to post the minute details of their private lives on social media for all to see.

Yet as one desire was seemingly over sated, the seeds of another had been planted in her head. As she took her time to observe all those around her, she noticed a more subtle difference than the mere acceptance of her state of undress: it was as if there's a sense of relief, of no longer needing to keep up a masquerade...

So what if people are a lot more degenerate than they are willing to admit? What if no one wants the status quo, but are too afraid of being the first to break it? Or that's merely what her mind is projecting outwards?

Does it matter either way? Does she care? She shook her head to clear those heavy thoughts as she walked out of the exit, the warm balmy air of the outside seemingly to give her assurance that it's all fine, that her intentions are not malicious, or grandiose.

Besides, she thought to herself, that the whole point of using this power is to not worry about those big topics. And with a last shrug she shook off those worries.

The world will just have to deal with her birthday suit as is.