Normal as She Desires Ch. 06

Story Info
Blackmail plot get derailed by mind control and friends.
2.3k words
4.36
2.5k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Blackmail? Uno reverse card!

"Yes, this is undeniably an attempt at blackmailing you." Lisa noted sardonically as she scrolled through the text message chain Sara's phone.

"But you already knew that, didn't you?" Mia asked with a knowing smile, also being rather casual about the situation at hand.

The three of them were sitting at one of the round outdoor tables at the only cafe in the town. The weather's a warm and clear sunny day with barely a breeze, the type of weather that's perfect for outdoor nudity... which certainly describes their state of undress, only sandals adorning their feet for pragmatic reasons, and of course the little towels that separates their bare butts and the seats, though of course that's more to not make any unwanted mess than anything else.

It has become a habit for the trio of casual nudity enthusiasts, as their intentions being just a tad too lewd to be truly considered to be nudist, to meet up at the place on a semi frequent basis. At first joined by a common interest in their enjoyment of being naked in public, but gradually grew into something more, as befitting of friendships deeper than the mere fleeting. How much of that might have been the effects of the straying thoughts of Sara no one could tell, but on the whole no one was too worried about it either: after all, there's nothing any of them could realistically do if that's the case. In a way Sara is as helpless as those her powers affect, which goes a long way in comforting the other two.

More than just gossiping and swapping ideas for bringing more of the outrageous to normality, these outings were a time and place to bring up problems, and to solve them while having fun doing so, which brings back to the situation at hand.

It began a few days ago, when suddenly out of the blue Sara received a series of text messages, most of them with some rather candid images of her attached, and last of which not even a thinly veiled threat of the potential of others seeing those photos.

A mostly empty threat, as after all, both her workplace and the local police are perfectly aware of her activities. After all, they're getting an eyeful of it right at that moment.

"Yeah, I guess." Sara admitted slightly sheepishly as she took back her phone. "I mean I know that giving in is never an option but..." She trailed off, wondering more if her concerns are silly rather than the actual concerns themselves.

"What's the problem?" Mia asked. "That it might be plastered all over social media? The censors will take them down quickly, and the people who you truly care about you won't hold it against you." She paused a bit to take a sip of her frappuccino before resuming. "And as your employer half step removed I find no problems with your personal life."

"Well, there might be a chance he might send it to my parents." Sara admitted, fidgeting her fingers in nervousness. "And they're kinda living a bit ways away."

"Oof. That's indeed a slight problem." Lisa nodded while also cracking a grin. Not that she's mocking Sara's predicament or anything, but just at the absurdity of the situation itself... Okay, maybe a little, but what's that to someone with powers like her's? "I'm guessing you don't want your parents to know this- lifestyle of yours?"

"Eh, it's not that- well, I just haven't got around to visit them to explain. Like you know what I mean?" Sara shrugged sheepishly, not really wanting to admit that it's her procrastination that's the problem. Hopefully neither of the others will pick up on that, or at least not see it as a major character flaw or anything. The other two women nodded along, though for somewhat different reasons only known to themselves.

"So what do you want to do about it?" Mia asked, the grin on her face already revealing that she already has something in the works regardless of where the others are at.

"Well, I don't really want to go the straight legal route." Sara started. "It's either gonna be too light or some overreaction- No offense." She belatedly added the last tidbit, remembering Lisa's job.

"None taken." Lisa smiled knowingly, finding this all rather amusing. "What do you have in mind?" She asked Mia in turn, seeing the other woman's expression of ulterior motives.

"Give him what he thinks he wants." Mia explained, before taking a melodramatic pause. "But also the consequences of that..."

------

Corey looked at the clearly feminine figure in the ill fitting trench coat approaching him at a footpath in the park with trepidation and nervousness. On the one hand, he couldn't believe that his blackmail scheme had worked so flawlessly so far, just like in the hentais, but on the very lack of problems just doesn't feel right. Nothing has ever really gone right in his 20 some years of life so far, and it's his first time doing something... this sketchy.

And it's sketchy. He's not really a bad person. He told himself. It's just a one off thing. It's not like he was really going to plaster those pictures all over the internet. It's not allowed and all his social media accounts would get banned and he just wanted to see a-

His wallowing of self rationalization was abruptly truncated when the woman, in one smooth and fluid motion, took off her trench coat and casted it aside.

She was not wearing anything underneath. Zero. Nada. Not a stitch.

It's a sight that in the flesh is more mesmerizing than anything behind a screen, or conjured up by AI image generation, something magical, or primal, about the beauty of a naked woman.

......

Sara smiled as she saw the slack jawed expression of the young dweeb in front of her. At least he isn't a fat bastard like such scenarios tend to play out in the more outlandish fics like Mia mentioned that her hubby loves to hate at times. The blackmailer being on the backfoot was also a nice bonus, as Lisa mentioned something about him potentially being rather new at this judging from his messages and the fact that they weren't from some burner phone.

"Like what you see?" She said, attempted in a sultry voice but the words came out more like a jumbled mess. Her own nervousness still getting the better of her. The guy simply nodded, almost as if forgetting the reason that the two of them are here, at this park in the middle of the night.

Kinda makes for the two of them. All that scheming and plotting in the days prior had all but evaporated now that it's happening for real. Adding to that Mia's half joking about all the potentials for failures sounds far less funny now, even if it's from trashy stories of fanciful tales.

She just hopes that Lisa isn't having similar intrusive thoughts.

......

"Um- uh-" Corey stammered as his few still functioning brain cells attempted to hammer out some kind of action. "Yeah." He finally said in an unexpectedly soft voice, having decided on something approaching a course of action, his hands began fishing in his pocket for his phone.

Better to take as much recording of this as he can, because there'll never be another chance like this... but of course there's going to be another chance, he has all the leverage here after all.

But then why doesn't she look scared? There's clear signs of nervousness from her body posture, the fidgeting for example, but no fear, almost as if...

He was in the process of pulling his phone out when he felt his arms pulled back roughly, and then the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs on his wrist.

He tried to twist around, but only managed to turn his head, what he saw was something he never expected to see: A policewoman, also naked saved for her belt, boots, a badge hanging off of her left nipple, and of course a hat. She's rather pretty too, almost more like an amateur pornstar rather than a police officer.

Yet she's most certainly a police officer, despite her state of undress. Something within him- no, beyond the confines of his mind told him as much. Yet it isn't anything he could put a finger on, as she sure doesn't look the part-

"Not so tough now huh?" Lisa said to him with a wicked grin, backed by a confidence of being firmly in control of the situation, as she lightly picked his phone out of his hand.

-or act the part for that matter. Cops aren't supposed to be acting like that. Or rather, the ones that do tend to be corrupt ones drunk on power from small towns... with a start he realized that he's in fact in a situation of that sort, and not in an enviable position either.

"What's- what's going on? What's gonna happen to me?" He asked, panic began seeping into his voice as he watched the other nude woman, his intended victim, walk towards him with a sultry sway, seemingly having gotten a boost of confidence somewhere.

"Tell me, have you ever read those mind control hentais?" Sara said, her lines thought up by Mia days before. It was a pity that she couldn't make it to their little fun despite having done most of the heavy lifting in planning the whole thing, but at least they'll make sure to capture all of it on video for later enjoyment.

"What?" Corey asked, his eyes a blank stare as his mind tried to process the seemingly random question. "Ow!" He yelped as he felt a tear in his shirt. With a start he realized that Lisa is cutting away his clothing with a pocket knife.

"You probably read them, yeah you totally did. You just looked the type." Sara waved off his bewilderment as Lisa handed to her his phone, which she quickly opened up as it was unlocked. "So to get you caught up, you're in such a plot right now." She chuckled a bit after, as if unable to keep a straight bold face lie, or the merely unbelievable facts.

"Oh look, I think it's all too much for his little head to process." Lisa said mockingly as she finished cutting the last of his clothes. "Not his other head though." She smirked, pointing a finger at his crotch, which suddenly became the focus of everyone's attention.

As he looked down Corey felt his face blush as he noticed his growing erection. Here he is, stripped, cuffed, his entire scheme turned against him, and all he had to say for himself is that he's horny.

It's all their fault, for being so sexy and teasing him like that! Well, there's also his own fault in all of this, but he was just being young and stupid! He didn't deserve-

"Say, why don't we take a little stroll?" Sara asked rhetorically as she tugged at his erection like a leash. With a yelp he stumbled a bit forward before catching himself, and then followed. It's not as if he had any choice in the matter, Lisa was also gently nudging him forth as well.

And so the three naked persons slowly wandered through the footpath in the park, all alone in the night, lit by the light from the occasional light poles. The two gals were enjoying the little outing, while the guy somewhat understandably less so given the circumstance.

"What's wrong, cat caught your tongue?" Sara asked as she suddenly stopped, before turning around and began to stroke his cock with a skill quite in contrast to her earlier nervousness, which had long since dissipated. In its place was the confidence of someone so in charge that she's merely toying with him now.

"I guess." Corey merely shrugged, having resigned to the impossible reality that he's no longer in control of anything, probably not even his own mind. If his life is basically gonna be over, might as well enjoy whatever sick games this- this mind controller is doing.

Which really isn't bad, he's getting a handjob in the middle of the park, surrounded by two naked women who looked, and smelled, rather nice.

"If it makes you feel any better, we're not going to go that far." Lisa reassured him as she slid a wet finger into his butthole, the sudden intake of breath from him seemed to confirm something for her. "Just relax, I fingered enough guys' to know where y'all's g-spot is." She said with the same tone of voice, though for some reason it was a bit less reassuring this time around.

She was right though, as after a bit it started to feel a lot more pleasurable, and pretty soon he couldn't hold it any longer, not that he wanted to or anything. What felt like thick streams of cum spewed forth, landing on Sara's face and breasts.

The two women giggled as Corey's knees buckled and he fell into a jumbled heap on the ground.

"Think he learned his lesson?" Lisa asked. Sara shook her head.

"Nah. This isn't some erotica, that's not how it works." She replied, sending the videos and pictures on the phone to all of their phones before putting it down next to Corey. "I think we're good for the night though."

"That we are." Lisa agreed as the two began to walk away.

'Wait-" Corey cried out after them, after finally gaining some semblance of his bearing back. "What about me? I'm still cu-"

"Guess you'll have to find a locksmith, and have to explain how you came to that predicament you're in." Lisa replied cheekily before continuing her walk, and soon the two naked figures disappeared into the night.

"Well, fuck." Corey said to himself as he tried to pick himself back up and also grab his phone. He wasn't sure if there's a life lesson buried in all of this, but for now he has to figure out how to get out of those cuffs... and get some clothes too, for that matter. He was also pretty certain he had acquired a few more fetishes that night.