Stephen Snow’s Moonlit Garden Pt. 01

Story Info
An older man is joined in his garden by two naked girls.
6.4k words
4.61
11.5k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

The story carries on from the earlier story 'No Clothes'

As in the previous story, 'No Clothes', the two girls, Julie and Miriam, are still eighteen.

"We can't get away after all. But we could tonight."

It was initially a disappointing phone call to receive. Stephen Snow had spent the afternoon of the next day following the surprise visit of Julie and Miriam when they had brought Julie's mum's plants, in a state of some excitement. Stephen had wandered around his garden feeling so virile from the interest the girls had shown in him the day before. It had certainly been a surprise visit -- very surprising! He had gone around the garden, unable really to settle on any job knowing they would turn up later. They had said they would. He had spent a lot of time considering whether he should meet them naked or dressed. In the event not one girl had appeared, so his choice had not mattered. Such a disappointment -- but then the phone call.

"Tonight? After dark?"

It was certainly looking likely to be a warm, even hot evening. Warm enough for a mature gentleman to wander in his garden in the dark without clothes and bump into any young women who might be there -- perhaps equally naked, certainly a pleasure to physically bump into. And he knew what he would bump into them with!

An evening spent watching television, an impatient evening waiting for the girls. They hoped to be there at eleven-ish. At ten thirty he took a quick shower and, towelling himself dry, left the towel inside as he stepped out naked into the night, his cock already erect at the thought. Tempting to stroke but all best left until the delight of Julie and Miriam appeared. He did not want to waste the opportunity on a mistimed ejaculation by his own hand. Best to let them do the stroking. Always best to let the ladies do the stroking.

Should he wait near the side door for them or let them come into the garden and have to find him in the dark?

A little moonlight, the waxing moon just a thin crescent. It would be enough to see two girls come in at the side door. Stephen sat on a bench in the moon shade of a tree and waited, the bench turned towards the door but some way off upon the lawn. Hidden by the tree from the weak moonlight he would be invisible. They would not.

A little before eleven he saw the door open, and two figures appear -- both of the girls. Difficult to see what they were wearing, indeed a little difficult to see if it was indeed Julie and Miriam but so unlikely it was anyone else. The figures paused and Stephen could see they were undressing. It was even more unlikely anyone else would come down his side passage, try the door through the wall, come into his garden and then undress unless it was the girls. Rather improbable that it would be a couple of lads; it would be a bit of a shock to him -- and them -- if he embraced them and found hard cocks pressed into his body and his against theirs! Equally unlikely it was a different pair of girls.

Stephen watched the removal of tops and perhaps jeans, there seemed a little more bother than if the girls were wearing skirts. Was that brassieres and knickers coming off? Definitely not boys! Between his legs his penis thickened and rose, his knob looking upwards, keen to be pushing between girl thighs, entering hot wetness. The girls moved. Presumably all clothing left behind, they were venturing forth into Stephen Snow's moonlit garden. Did it excite them being naked, did the leaving behind of clothes give a thrill, were they still shod perhaps in sandals or were their bodies entirely unadorned except perhaps for a necklace or bracelet? Stephen rather liked the idea of an ankle bracelet -- a little gold chain perhaps. Did that lead to thoughts of harem girls? Maybe!

It was clear the girls were looking for him, perhaps surprised he was not there to greet them; maybe wondering if he had simply gone to bed -- were they expected to enter the house and go up to his bedroom and join him in bed?

A giggle, was that what they were thinking? There were whispers. Were the whispers about the idea of three in a bed sex?

Soft calls, saying his name.

"I'm here," he said, his voice clear in the dark as he stood up from the bench, and they came towards him. He could see them, naked, white and ghost-like. Ethereal girls, coming towards him and then, coming into the moon shade of the tree were suddenly gone -- winked out of sight. But they found him.

"Oh Mr. Snow, you're naked -- again." Two pairs of hands roaming over his naked body in the dark and then clasping his erection. Two hands -- one from each girl around his manhood. It was big enough to be two handed.

"I do so like what you men have -- men and boys." Julie's voice. "So hard, so big. Just as the other day. Imagine if Nick and Callum were here too, Miriam, three hard-ons to grab and pull, knocking against us in the dark."

"Mmmm! Lotsa cock."

It was not quite what Stephen expected coming from Miriam's mouth. But he certainly intended his cock to go into that mouth, so if his cock was to go in why shouldn't the word 'cock' come out!

Would he feel awkward and out of place if Nick and Callum had indeed been there in the dark with them. His, an unnecessary and superfluous third cock - a bit like a 'spare prick at a wedding.' Though didn't a bride have other 'holes' that could be filled? It was, though, not traditional to have other cocks in the marital bed. Not done for the best man to push his cock into the bride's bottom as the groom pushed into her vagina even as her mouth salivated on yet another cock. Whose would that be? Unnecessary and superfluous maybe, except Stephen's was a 'safe' cock. It could go into the girls unclad in latex. His sperm free semen could spurt freely into young vaginas. He did not need to wear a condom. They would - Nick and Callum -- one each.

"Hard cocks to hold on and lead us. Where would they lead us, Mr. Snow, where would we be fucked?"

"In here I expect." His aim unerring. One finger up into each vagina. They were moist -- quite moist. The girls had clearly been thinking about sex -- were ready for sex.

"Oooh!"

"I meant, Mr Snow, what mossy bed. Where are you going to fuck us, Mr. Snow, where are you going to take us -- to bed?"

It was a warm enough night. No need to take them inside to his bedroom. Perhaps another night when it was raining or snowing he would do that. Another night? Would the two delightful girls want to visit again? And on into the winter?

There was no hurry. Maybe some men would hurry to conclusion. Would want to get down to the fucking. Would not be able to hold off the opportunity of fucking two girls who were more than willing. But Stephen was not impatient. He had ideas. And they included having his cock sucked -- by both of them. Seemingly they had not progressed that far with Nick or Callum. He felt he should teach them. The idea of an older man teaching young women the art of fellatio rather appealed. It was a task a retired gentleman could find time for!

"I rather thought we would move a little around the garden. It is a warm night. Unless you particularly wanted to go inside and get in bed."

"Whatever you like, Mr Snow." Julie's voice, but quite clear that was exactly how it was for both.

Whatever he liked! And what he chose to do was suck nipples. First one of Julie's. As in that wonderful and surprising afternoon only two days' before, he was careful not to show favouritism and choose the larger pair of breasts first. Not that Julie's were not a delight. He could not see, but knew her nipples were anything but little black or redcurrants in size, rather real cherries. Dark red with delightful pale pink areolae. His tongue found the little bumps encircling Julie's nipple before he sucked. So good to draw it into his mouth and give it a good suck, drawing not just nipple and areola into his mouth but some of her little breast as well.

"That's nice, I like that." Julie's voice above his head.

"What's Mr Snow doing?" It really was too dark for Miriam to see. But she soon found out. Her smaller nipples soon in Stephen Snow's mouth. Small nipples, more his own size, but set, he knew, within rather large and dark areolae, an inch across.

Four nipples to slip into his mouth, four breasts to stroke. Perhaps an excessive number for any man to enjoy at once, though many men would like the opportunity. Good to hear the pleasurable reaction from the girls. And then they chose to suck his own nipples, vestigial and rather pointless but nonetheless pleasing to feel two mouths upon them, wet tongues wriggling, lips squeezing between them his little lemon pips of nipples.

"Not much there to suck, Mr Snow."

"No Julie, not like yours," he bent again and bit -- not hard but enough to enable him to tug -- that elicited an 'ooh' from the girl. Raising himself up, he added, thinking it just the opportune moment to bring up the topic, "Of course men -- and boys -- have something rather more substantial to suck. Have you, with Nick and Callum?"

A hand, again, on his cock. Was that preparatory to bobbing down and sucking?

"Mr Snow!"

"It's what men and women do -- a lot."

"Nick and Callum asked but..."

"We said no."

"Why? They'd like it and I'm sure you girls would. It's like a big nipple -- well, sort of!"

"It's not milk that comes out, Mr Snow." Miriam's voice.

"Nick comes very quickly -- not like you, Mr. Snow," added Julie's voice.

And presumably not like Callum either. Easy to imagine if Nick was a bit on the trigger, having a wet and hot mouth descend and envelop his knob might be more than enough to set him into spasm.

"You could suck Callum whilst Nick watches." Disappointing for him but seeing the girls' mouths swopping on his friend's cock would be quite something to see. Two lovely mouths -- two lovely girls. Nick would not forget that -- ever!

"We don't like the idea, them coming in our mouths."

"Why not?"

"Have you, Mr. Snow?"

"I've not sucked another man's cock and had him cum in my mouth, but I've certainly tasted my own a few times. Mostly when I was younger and shot rather far when wanking. I remember shooting one time right up in my mouth. An accident. Difficult to repeat but it was rather exciting swallowing whilst I was still cumming."

"You'll have to show us, Mr. Snow!"

Stephen shook his head. Not that the girls could see that in the dark. "I don't project that far these days." He thought of adding, but did not, something about him being very happy to accept his cum back from their mouths after they had fellated him. 'Snowballing' or a 'cummy kiss.' He would like to see the two of them swopping his cum whilst they kissed and then passing it to him. Dribbling it into his mouth or a full-on French kiss with tongues awash with cum. That was, perhaps, too advanced eroticism for the girls.

"I think you need practice, girls. I promise not to come in your mouths, but I do think you need to practise sucking cock. Why don't you try a little kiss to start?"

Was he pushing his luck? There was a bit of a silence. "Of course," he added, "the boys would need to suck you too -- get their mouths between your lovely legs."

A deep intake of breath from both girls.

"As I shall be doing in a little while," he added. He was sure he had them. He bent his head again and suckled the two girls' young breasts. Nipple after nipple. Was his penis hard!

"Would you like me to do that?"

"Would you?"

He had them sit on the bench and open their legs. He could not see them but could feel them, could feel his way between a pair of knees and stand with his cock pointing towards one of the girl's faces. "Perhaps a little kiss before I start."

The girl moved her head forward and bumped into Stephen's cock. "Oh," she said, "kiss that!" And she did. A bit fleeting but nonetheless a kiss right on the end of his knob. It had been a long time since that had happened.

Down Stephen went, onto his knees. Such a pleasure licking the inside of a girl's thighs, not touching her sexual parts -- as yet -- but the implication of where his tongue was going very clear. A nice sigh above him. Julie, he thought. He did not hurry and had not even reached the hot, wet softness of Julie's labia before Miriam impatiently asked what Stephen was doing.

"Must be my turn."

"Patience, Miriam, your turn will come. Just play a little while you wait." There was only one of Stephen. Perhaps the girls would have been better with Nick and Callum kneeling in the dark, one boy between each set of splayed thighs. But it would have been inexperienced lips. Stephen had had plenty of practice, if a long time ago.

"Oooh!" A nice sound from Julie. Perhaps done to tease Miriam. Stephen had reached labia. Was stroking soft, wet, intimate girl flesh with his tongue. A gentle application avoiding as yet vagina and clitoris. But not for long...

"Miriam, Miriam, his tongue is in my... Mr Snow!"

His fingers had been in there, penis had been in there but now Stephen had his tongue up inside the girl and moving it. Delightful moans from Julie.

"My turn, my turn!"

"In a minute." Stephen was going to stroke Julie's clitoris before he changed girl. His tongue moved, searching, sliding upwards over urethral opening, heading upwards and there it was. A hard little organ. Gently he sucked, bringing it into his mouth. Sucking Julie's clitoris rather as he wanted her to do to his penis.

"Whooh!"

"Please -- me." Came from next to Julie.

Stephen thought it about time to change from light haired to dark haired girl -- not that he could see anything much in the dark. To his feet and then between a different pair of thighs. His penis no less strong.

"Have you been playing as I told you to?" He reached and raised Miriam's right hand to his lips. Nicely wet! "Are you going to kiss me first?"

It was more than a kiss. Miriam leant forward and engulfed his knob. Rather hot, wet lips right over the rounded and sensitive membrane. The whole of his 'plum' in her mouth. Stephen's head went back in the dark and he was shaking it from side to side. It was what he had hoped for. What a delight, his penis head in a young girl's mouth. He even had trouble getting it released. He could hardly go down on Miriam without his cock still in her mouth. There was a bit of a 'popping' sound. She had been sucking rather strongly.

"Miriam! You haven't?" Julie's voice in the darkness.

"Might have!"

And all at once he felt a hand to his cock and then a second pair of lips were upon it, sliding over the head and down. A quick couple of bobs of Julie's head.

"So have I!"

Competitive fellation! Stephen hoped for more of that as he got to his knees and began his journey up a second pair of thighs towards a mossy and warm place. He liked how the thighs quivered. He did not hurry, his lips and tongue moving over so soft girl inner thighs leaving a snail's trail of saliva this way and that. But slowly his face got closer and closer to where Miriam's thighs joined. Stephen Snow nuzzled. Wonderful girl softness, wetness and heat. Again, that rather exciting thing of pushing his tongue into that place for penises, Miriam's vagina, and as with Julie he sucked a little on her button. A little more prominent than Julie's. Easier to hold, so gently, between lips and move them a little from side to side and hear the squeals and feel the clamping of thighs around his ears.

Stephen arose and settled back on the bench next to the girls. "Did that work for you girls? Might Nick and Callum...?"

"Dunno. Might. Would be good if they would."

"Easy really, Miriam, say you'll suck them but only after they've sucked you. You could even say they have to make you come before you'll suck their cocks but... you might then have to let them come in your mouths."

He had them really aroused but even so he could sense they were not so keen. "Perhaps a spot of practice first. If only you had a spare penis at your disposal. If only you knew someone who was happy to let you practise upon his cock whenever you liked. If only..."

The girls giggled; they knew exactly what he meant. "Mr Snow, we could just pop in for a quick practice on the way home," suggested Julie.

"So you could! If I know you're coming then... I can be ready to cum. A cup of tea too, if you like! Hot and wet."

The girls would be off to college soon, he doubted when they came back, they would still come to see him, at least in the same way. Nick and Callum might be out of luck too. Boyfriends found at college -- new friends and a new outlook. All change. Stephen hoped to make the most of the few weeks before they headed off. So good to be having the opportunity -- not just sex with a woman, once again, but with girls so fresh and rather delightfully innocent. Well, fairly innocent. It was not as if he had introduced them to the idea of oral sex. The way Miriam and Julie had licked those ice-creams two days before had been anything but innocent! They had known.

"Would you like a bit more practice?"

"But don't cum. Not this time."

He had no intention of that, not in their mouths that night. He had inseminated Miriam two days before and, in a very male way, he wanted to do the same to Julie. The thought got to him. The idea of leaving his stuff in her vagina such a thought -- not that it was fertile. Inseminate in the sense of his seminal fluid going into her body but, whilst it would have the various constituents of that fluid, it would not have the little swimming chaps seeking released ova. Useful that he had been disconnected, in the circumstances.

"Who's going to be first? And I would rather like a really long and deep suck this time. Could you do that, Julie? Down you go."

Beside him the girl stood up, one hand on his knee to orientate herself as she knelt. Wonderful anticipation. Sitting there with his knees spread and his penis sticking up awaiting the touch. A naked girl hidden in the blackness of the night readying herself to fellate. A touch of lips, a touch of tongue. Sensible girl, she was licking first, exploring with her tongue before taking it into her mouth. A long lick downwards right to his balls. A tingling, delightful feeling. His penis twitched. Up again and then lips upon his knob, lips that widened as Julie came downwards letting it slide into her mouth -- and she kept on sliding. She knew what he meant by 'deep.'

Up she came and Julie started to bob her head. Not too fast. Soft, sliding lips touching the whole circumference of his penis, slipping up and down. A swop, and it was Miriam doing much the same. Another swop and another. Girls practising fellatio -- and how much better on the real thing.

"Use your tongue, Julie."

"What on?"

Stephen had thought himself in Julie's mouth, but it was she who had spoken revealing it was Miriam's lips around him, Miriam with her mouth full of cock not Julie, and it was Miriam's tongue he now felt moving and stroking. What a mistake to make -- not knowing who was sucking his cock! Up his urethra he felt a creeping, it was not a full ejaculation but it was certainly a release of semen. Just a little coming up the narrow tube and out into Miriam's mouth. Would she notice? Perhaps she did, but there was no let-up in her ministration.

"I'd love to come in your mouth, Miriam, you have no idea how much, but I think we should go and do something else. Something beginning with... 'F' perhaps?

"Oh, yes please, Mr Snow!"

Stephen took them by the hand and led them out into the moonlight. All at once their bodies revealed -- and his erection, ivory white and slight ghostly in the moonlight, pointing the way. Earlier he had set an old tartan blanket out in the middle of the lawn. Just right for a spot of outdoor copulation by moonlight. He had taken both from behind before; both had ridden him on a bench, but he rather thought he should enhance their education by other positions.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12