All Comments on 'Norse Myth Models'

by TimothyM

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice concept

Liked the concept of the story, but it felt a little dry when reading it, almost like reading a textbook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the distinction

I very much appreciated your opening clarification that the sex was heterosexual. While I don't mind woman-woman sex, I am uncomfortable with erotic male-male sex. I appreciate your awareness of this and your willingness to write with this in mind.

I will look for more of your material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All good!

I found the tone charming and very hot. The character's frankness and emotional openness added to the attraction for me.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastalmost 10 years ago

This story was charming and forthright, but what I found most interesting, and enjoyable, was the cultural aspect--the Danish feel. It's tempting, as an American, to allow it to be representative, which I'm sure is inaccurate and largely unfair.

Regardless, it was infused with an open, free kind of sexuality, between all of the characters independent of gender or sexual orientation that was simply refreshing. This was porn in a perfect world at times, but never with a hint of deception. It felt genuine, and was kind of inspiring. Everything was so amiable and likable, liberating even.

What I will take away from this story, more than anything, is a sense of that light, guiltless erotica. What a beautiful approach to sex.

sr71pltsr71pltalmost 10 years ago
A Smorgasbord

An inventive mix of genres delivered well. I particularly like the image of posing double nudes for art modeling. Hadn't seen that before.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
When I read this,

I could practically hear your accented English. That makes your stories so much sweeter. I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved the story and especially the characters! Please write more with them- the same story from Loke's perspective would be incredible!

TimothyMTimothyMover 9 years agoAuthor
not a bad idea, but

I hadn't thought about it, but writing the story again from Loke's perspective is actually a brilliant idea. I could even do it for the Summer Loving Contest, lol. However, such a story would obviously have to go into Gay Male rather than Anal, so I guess most readers here wouldn't like it.

Oh and to the first person leaving a comment, I hope you did find my only two non GM stories :-) At least my EC stories do have quite a lot of anal play included.

Thank you for all the votes and comments, and I'm also impressed by the number of views. I may have to write another story in this category.

roveroneroveroneover 9 years ago
Loved it...very hot

as s straight male concur w/6/29 anonymous

really enjoyed the story, characters, dialogue, cultural differences

hope you do do some more non-GM stories...going to look for your other one now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous