North East Fae Ch. 05

Story Info
Drew, Priss and Ginny continue explore the Fae changes.
6k words
4.8
4k
3
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Drew looked around and saw the dark windows and then checked the wall clock which read 7:30 in the evening. Ginny and he had slept away the afternoon.

"Good evening Great Nana, how was your trip?" Drew could not help himself and had been practicing what to say to Priss when they met again.

Priss bolted upright and towered over the supine Drew still on the couch, "Ohhh, don't you dare call me that my boyo, not until your powers become stronger and I can swat your arse with all of my power without hurting you," she paused and then started to laugh. "Great Nana," Priss ended with a serious tone, but a Mona Lisa smile on her lips, "...don't do it again."

"We have to talk about me travels, and your growing powers," she motioned with her head towards the kitchen. "I hope you still have some of that good California wine you always talk about. We are going to need it."

Drew covered Ginny and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead as Priss watched from the kitchen doorway.

Drew slid past Priss with just a quick stop and peck on the lips. He grabbed a bottle of wine, uncorked it and was pouring glasses while Priss continued to stare at Ginny deep asleep on the couch.

Priss stepped into the living room, for just a moment, but was back by the time he had the glasses poured and was seated at the table.

"When I gave her to you as a familiar, I had no idea your powers were going to grow. There are many humans that have slight Fae blood like you, diluted over the ages. They will never know they have that spark inside." She stated rather sadly as she sat at the table and stared at the sleeping young woman.

Then she turned and became more serious." But not you me Drew, your powers are growing and growing faster than anyone can remember. Which means the Fae Council has taken an interest in you. That is not necessarily a good thing, by the way."

Priss paused and then continued, "So, I have been directed to bring you in front of the Council to meet with the different committees at the next full formal council meeting." Priss commented with little emotion.

"And when will that happen?" Drew questioned.

"Give or take, three or four months after your baby is born," Priss responded.

"Baby! What baby?" Drew shouted.

"Yours and Ginny's silly. She is very pregnant, just starting, but an extraordinarily strong heart beats inside her, me boyo. And if I had my guess right, strong in the Fea too. Your little girl will be interesting for you to deal with."

"That's not possible, I had a vasectomy years ago." Drew argued back.

"Yes, yes, yes and Ginny should have been barren because of an illness when she was young. Your Fae blood changed all of that. I assume she had some dream of white picket fences, barefoot and pregnant when she was having one of her orgasms. With your lovely desire to please, well...and here we are." Priss ended with a smile.

"Oh Fuck, I am too old to be a daddy again."

"Oh, you will outlive Ginny by many lifetimes. If you have not noticed, you are growing slightly younger, a bit each day. I presume others have noticed."

Drew thought for a moment, "Yes, yes there have been comments from the crews, but most just put it up to me getting lots of sex from the local young hottie."

Priss just chuckled, "Males, all ills can be fixed with a bit of good sex ehh?" She paused, "As for your baby, I think your daughter will be there with you my boyo. It is the sadness we get when trying to mix the lives of the Fae with humans. But the council could end all of that when you meet. They have the power to strip you of yours. I hope not, we are a dying group of races. I do not agree with the Council on much these days." Priss again ended with a note of sadness.

"I'll leave you to tell her about the child, or be 'surprised' when she tells you," Priss offered with a knowing smile.

"I'll decide later, this is too much to take in, in one sitting," Drew responded.

They paused and looked into each other's eyes.

"Well Daddy, while Ginny sleeps, I need a feeding. Are you up for it?" Priss asked with an air of hopefulness.

"Well sure Great-Great-Nana, anything for my elders" Drew said with a smile as he stood.

And with that she smacked his arse...

***

Ginny woke with a hunger, both for sustenance and for Drews's cum. She heard voices coming from the kitchen and was delighted to find Priss talking to Drew.

"Priss!" She screamed and giggled as she threw her half naked body at the Fae. Her open robe wrapped both women in a cocoon as Ginny straddled Priss at the kitchen table. She felt Priss grab the back of her hair and pull her into a lover's kiss.

Drew was hard in an instant, watching the two women share their passion for each other. Ginny wrapped her legs around Priss and hooked her feet into the kitchen chair legs. This gave her the leverage to pull her sex and rub it on the leather pants of Priss.

"Excuse me, feeling a little left out here," noted Drew, as the two women continued to make love to each other's mouths and necks.

Giggling erupted from both women, their disheveled hair hiding their eyes and smiles.

"Fuck, that now is a greeting! You, my boyo needs to take some lessons from this sexy nymph on how to say hello to me when I show up!" Priss said still buried in the hair of Ginny.

"I'm hungry," came out of the covered pile of female flesh in Ginny's voice.

"So am I, my sexy nymph. Let us get you fed first, my hunger is more of the carnal variety," responded Priss with a hearty laugh and a swat on Ginny's ass.

"Ow," Ginny squeaked and jumped up in surprise, and then said, "oh my, did I do that?" pointing at Priss's crotch.

Priss looked at her lap, and saw her crotch was covered in a slick sheen of Ginny's essence. Priss just smiled.

Ginny dropped to her knees and then froze. Her nostrils expanded when she realized that the sheen was just not her cum but Drew's also. Her craving for his cum drove her to get closer.

Both Drew and Priss watched Ginny crept closer to Priss's crotch. Priss slowly spread her leather clad legs to give Ginny access. They watched as Ginny's cute pink tongue reached out and licked the slick leather. They could see small light blue flecks streak up her tongue. Ginny moaned.

Drews house shorts tented with his steel hard erection. Priss just snaked her hand behind Ginny's head and pulled her into her crotch.

Ginny kept licking the soft, slick leather making Drew harder that he thought possible.

"Oh, I am not sure I can't wait on my carnal hunger any longer," Priss said with a lusty whisper.

"Well, how about we do both," Drew coughed out, "why don't you take her to our room and get reacquainted? I'll cook breakfast and come get you when its ready." Drew offered.

Pulling Ginny up by her hair into a fiery kiss, Priss again smacked Ginny ass, causing the younger girl to giggle this time. Priss spun her around and marched her into living room heading towards the second-floor stairs.

Drew heard some fumbling and giggles and then the thump of the sofa smacking the wall. He looked around the corner. He realized they never made it to the stairs and Ginny was helping Priss strip while tangled together on the sofa. Lots of giggling and moans came from the tangle of woman flesh.

***

Breakfast broke up the moans and subtle orgasms. The two women dressed in just two of Drew's button-downs' plopped themselves at the kitchen table. The shirts were open down the front so Drew could feast his view on bountiful breasts, hard nipples, and very wet engorged pussies. Teasing continued through the morning, with Priss filling them both in on a very edited version of her travels.

Ginny had convinced the other two to spend a couple hours at her favorite new pastime, other than sex, antique shopping. Drew originally hated the idea of wandering around the musty antique shops, but that changed when he realized she was not looking for pretty bobbles, but an understanding of what the unique pieces were.

Drew had an idea that this trip was going to be spectacular. Going out wandering through town with two of the hottest women in the state of Maryland. And when he saw what they were wearing, he knew it was going to be a day of people watching.

Well, it was going to be watching people that were watching his women. Yes, for today he was going to be quite possessive, they were 'His' women and what women they were.

Drew dressed in his standard khaki shorts, polo, and vans in order to deal with the hot humid weather. Both women slowly strutted down the stairs, now dressed somewhat appropriately to show off their sexy attire. Ginny in her sleeveless flower-patterned sundress that barley covered her round ass. She finished her look off with favorite sling back thong sandals.

Priss looked amazing in her short daisy dukes, tank top and wedge strappy sandals. The simple outfit made her long dancer type legs look even longer. Both women were braless and that could be told by their exceptionally large nipples making their appearance noticeable.

From the strategic holes in Priss's denim shots he assumed she was commando. As Ginny sauntered over to him swinging her hips a bit more than normal, his arm snaked around her waist and pulled her close. His hand slid down her dress over her sweet ass. He slid the dress up and slid his fingers between the cheeks of her ass. Yes, as he assumed, she was commando too. And then he found the jewel of the plug.

"Well beautiful, it seems that you may have forgotten a piece of clothing, not that I am complaining, mind you" Drew whispered in Ginny's ear.

"Not forgotten, my Boyo," Priss whispered. She had come closer to press herself up against both of her other lovers. "Taken off by me. Just in case we find an opportunity for some public play."

Drew again was rock hard in his Khaki shorts.

***

They went out hand in hand to tour the small town. The three created quite the stir as they toured. The older gentleman with a young vivacious younger woman on one arm and an exotic long legged beauty on the other.

Ginny had recently gained a fascination with the antique shops. She would brows for hours picking up an unknown object and wondering how it was used and by whom. This was the new Ginny. Drew found her change fascinating, a love of history. A wonder to gain knowledge. They would research the unknown pieces together later.

She found her partner in crime in Priss. Since Priss had lived countless lifetimes, she followed Ginny along her exploration and filled her in on the use, application, locations, and stories 'she had heard about.'

Drew just beamed and followed behind the two beauties as they went arm in arm from store to store, whispering and giggling over each found treasure. And the crowds that followed, antique shops never had so many men visit on a weekend. Men of all ages found a new desire to brows antiques.

They came to one store 'The Mercantile', a labyrinth of areas and intertwined booths. As they browsed along, they turned a corner and they found themselves in a more secluded spot away from others.

Drew felt Priss wrap her hands around his waist and pull him in for a kiss. Ginny continued her explorations in the walled alcove, oblivious to the carnal desires of Priss.

Priss grabbed Drews hand and thrust it down the now unbuttoned front of her shorts. His fingers met the very wet, slick, shaved lips of her engorged pussy. She grabbed the front of his bulging shorts and unbuttoned and unzipped them in a flash.

"Someone is being naughty, and we are going to get caught by all of the male admirers following you two." Drew whispered between kisses.

"I am fucking horny and want to feed. Watching that cute ass of hers and how it makes that little dress sway as she walks. She does not even know she is doing it, which makes it so much sexier,' she whispered as she thrust her tongue into Drew's mouth.

"We will get caught," was all he could get out as he felt Priss start to lower herself to his now exposed cock.

She lifted herself back up and whispered in his ear, "They will just see a bookcase where the entrance to our nook is. They do not know where we disappeared to. Don't tell our sexy little sprite, I want to know if getting fucked in public is a turn-on to her."

And with that she swallowed his cock whole.

"Priss, look what I found hidden an old perfume bottle..." said Ginny before she stopped open mouth looking at the scene in front of her. Priss crouched down, her knees spread wide on either side of Drew. This caused her shorts to be pulled up between the thickened lips of her pussy, exposing almost all except where the thin seam of the denim covered her large clit. Priss's mouth was stretched around the bulbous head of Drews cock and his cock was wet and shined from her saliva.

"Aww, not fair, no one asked me to join in," pouted Ginny.

"Oh, quit whining and come kiss the man," said Priss as she momentarily popped Drews cock out her mouth and then went back to sucking.

"This is so naughty, but so fucking hot," Ginny whispered as she softy kissed her older lover. Drew reached down and pulled up her dress over her rounded ass. He felt down the valley between her ass cheeks and started playing with the plug causing her to moan.

"Take my ass, here in public...please!" moaned Ginny.

"No, later, but I am going to fuck you until you cum," stated Drew. Ginny could only moan, both in disappointment and pleasure.

The trio continued touching, sucking and kissing until Drew had had enough. He grabbed Priss by her hair and pulled her up to three-way kiss. They all kissed for a bit until Drew spun Ginny towards the old farm table used as a display counter. He whispered in her ear, "bend over baby, and grab the table." There was no argument from her, and she was soon in position swinging her cute ass in a teasing manner.

Priss pulled up the hem of the sundress and swatted her ass, issuing a sound cracking sound in their secluded space. Ginny just giggled at the whole naughty scene and gushed more fluid to drip down her inner thighs.

Priss then grabbed the bobbing cock of Drew and lined it up between the young girls protruding lips. She gave the head one little wiggle for lubrication and then pushed Drews hips forward to fully imbed him in Ginny's tight, wet younger pussy.

Drew started thrust into his willing partner, causing increased moans from the younger plaything. Each thrust forward caused a series of noises and actions. As his hips met Ginny's sexy ass, she moaned, and his motions caused the pewter and ceramic articles on the table to tinkle and ring as they slid back and forth with the lover's movements.

Priss was kissing Drews neck and lips as he continued to plunder the moaning girl.

"Get her to cum lover, but when you are ready to cum, I want it. I need to get fed," Priss directed him. Drew could only nod in the affirmative.

"Oh, oh I am going to cum...cumming, cummmmming!" squealed Ginny

"Not far behind," whispered Drew to his two lovers.

Priss dropped to her knees and placed her cheek on the rounded cheek of her young lovers' ass. As Drew started to cum, Priss and he could see the beginning of the blue streaks.

Drew started to pull out to the negative moan from Ginny and a feral growl from Priss. Cum was already pouring from his cock as Priss latched on his lower head and began to suck. Drew thought he would never end cumming into the beautiful mouth of Fae lover. He almost collapsed from the overwhelming ecstasy.

Priss Glowed with all his essence flowing through her body. She sprang up and stretched and Drew could see light blue light emanating from her body. "Now that is what I was hoping for my boyo. Your power is growing leaps and bounds and with it, the energy you can provide me."

Drew could only nod, the only thing holding him up was a grip on the adjacent bookshelf. Ginny had fallen to her knees but still had a death grip on the table.

"Aww, lets get us all home and partake of some early dinner, before we celebrate the taking of this young lass's ass." Priss commented almost prancing wit the influx of energy.

Drew again only grunted and shook his head in the affirmative.

They pulled Ginny up and wrapped her in loving arms. Buttons were buttoned, zippers zipped, and a dress pulled down to be as appropriate as they were going to get. Drew turned to try and return the objects on the table to some semblance of order. He found the table in perfect order. He turned his head to Priss and received a wink in return.

The three lovers sauntered out of this secluded nook and quietly exited the store to the many stares of multiple male browsers.

***

Drew BBQed and Ginny fixed salads. All three of them settled down to glasses of wine, a good dinner and more laughing over the looks they got while wandering the street in search of antiques.

Ginny curled up with her head in Drew's lap and said she just wanted to sleep for 20 minutes before they continued the nights festivities. She was complaining about how easily she tired, then all Priss and Drew heard was a cute snort and the sounds of deep breathing.

"Was that you putting her out?" Drew asked.

"No, I assume that was your daughter needing her own feeding. Its going to get more interesting before the birth. Be warned my Boyo, if you thought she desired sex before, between the two of the them, Ginny and your little girl, you are going to be a very tired man." Priss said while smiling.

"As long as they stay healthy, I will not complain about the sex," Drew said looking down at his sleeping lover all curled up on the sofa. She had such a serene look on her face like all was well in the world and she was content. This was a different Ginny than he had met not so long ago.

"We need to discuss your powers and how quickly they are growing. You are quite an aberration and I would like to know what else you have in you." Priss stopped and slipped her wine.

"What do you mean have in me?" Drew questioned in a worried voice.

"Well, have you ever felt you had the power of fore-thought? Seeing into the future? Have you seen or felt things coming at you, even if its just before it happens?" Priss asked.

Drew took a sip of his own wine and admitted, "Yes, there have been several times in my life where the future flashed before me, more in a waking dream. Very unnerving."

"Yes, I thought so. I don't know where you got it, but you have a strain of fairy blood in you," Priss did her own huff. "NOT from my side of the family mind you. Nasty little bitches they can be. I accidently drained one of the males when I was wee. They have never forgiven me. They keep grudges, little fucking princesses."

Drew sat there with his mouth open, then closed it, took another sip of wine and asked, 'I thought I was an incubus. You are a succubus, right?"

"Oh, I keep forgetting you are all new to this, and Google is for shit on the reality of our realm," she paused to sip and then continue, "the fae blood decides who and what you are my boyo. While you have not yet been tested or trained, I would say you are more a Fae witch and part fairy, like I said."

"Fairy, I'm no Fairy!" Drew argued.

"Oh. you small brained humans, or at that part of you. Fairies are one of the most powerful of all the fae. They may be small in their normal state, but they can do almost anything if given the right motivation. Learn my Drew, get the old human concepts out of your head before you say something bad to something much nastier than you know." she badgered.

"But, let me continue, I have no idea where the fairy comes from. They tend to stay to themselves unless they are feeding from the local human population. The Council and their folk should bring more to light when we meet." She paused again, took a sip, and then continued.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12