North East Fae Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am just worried at the sudden growth of your powers. Being with me that first night triggered something and it has not stopped."

Priss paused and then thought of something, "Put your hand on her belly. Don't look at me fool, put your hand on her belly."

Drew did as commanded, "Now what?"

"Close your eyes and reach down into Ginny with your mind. Tell me what you see. "questioned Priss.

"Oh my, it's a glowing pink crystal, pulsating with energy," Drew whispered.

As he spoke a tendril of the power reached out and touched his hand. It created a tiny shock and he lifted his hand from Ginny's body.

He heard a surprise gasp from Priss, and his eyes snapped open. A thin tendril of pink caressed his hand outside of Ginny's body. It spent time tracing his palm and the fingers of his open hand. Slowly, he put his hand back down to the sleeping mother of his child. The tendril returned to the glowing crystal deep in Ginny.

"Well it looks like I will be taking another trip to try and discover another anomaly in the family." Priss commented while staring at the prostrate form of Ginny. She reached over and ran her fingers through the hair of the younger woman causing Ginny to purr in Drew's lap.

"I presume what just happened is not normal?" Drew questioned.

"Not this early in her pregnancy, and it would not be a regular occurrence even later. But she is a healthy little thing and very inquisitive." She said with a smile.

"My great-great-grand-daughter is going to be a remarkably interesting Fae my boyo." Priss responded with no little pride.

"I'll leave in the morning. I would not miss this deflowering for anything. And I think you could use a little sleep yourself." With that she gave him a light kiss on the lips.

Drew felt contentment and love, then he fell into a deep untroubled sleep.

***

Drew was in a deep sleep when he felt a wet pair of lips against his. He jolted awake and found an amused Ginny leaning over him.

"Time to take me my love." She smiled at him and he smiled back relaxing into the couch.

He pulled her into his lap and said quietly, "No, time to share between us and our other lover, wherever she is."

"She is showering, and I'll follow her and take my shower. You can use the one here on the first floor. I am going to clean myself inside and out. Ill be ready for our new adventure. You said you wanted to do it down here by the fire, so Ill leave it you to get set up. I bought some things down to play with." She just smiled and walked up the stairs. Drew finally realized she was back in one of his white button-down shirts.

Drew got up off the sofa but noticed the pile of lubes, sex toys and a jar of coconut oil on the coffee table. He smiled at Ginny's newfound openness for all things sexual.

He took his shower, scrubbing all parts of his body clean. He slipped on a new pair of sleeping shorts and one of his own button downs. He went back into the living room and moved the furniture out and away from the fireplace, just like that first night with Priss.

He brought out some extra towels and a bowl of warm water and some hand towels. He found his special gift for the night, a can of erotic powdered honey. He was going to dusty both women with so he could use them as his own special dessert.

So, with fireplace roaring, wine glasses filled and all toys and accoutrements within arm's reach, he called out to his two lovers to join him.

He heard from the second floor in a heavy Irish brogue, "About time, we began upstairs without you."

He saw first one and then a second pair of feet from his position on the floor by the fire. Then Ginny came down first in his button-down with a red lace pair of panties flashing as she walked. Priss was right after her in another of his button-downs with no panties covering her beautiful shaved pussy.

Ginny came over an knelt in front of Drew and leaned forward to kiss him. As their lips met and his tongue snaked out, he could taste the unforgettable taste of Priss on her lips.

"Seems like you did start without me," Drew commented and Ginny just blushed.

"She started it," Ginny said with another blush.

"Aye I did, but there was no argument and not much of a fight." Priss commented. "We only disagreed when she put on my red panties to come down, instead of her white ones. Seems that cute bubble butt of hers makes up for my wider hips. But she is the party girl, so I just came down au natural." Priss said with a light chuckle.

Drew pulled Ginny in for a deeper kiss and waived Priss to spoon her. Priss moved behind Ginny on the rug and peeled off the shirt covering the girl. Drew kissed down her neck and bit the skin where her shoulder and neck joined. Ginny moaned. Priss was busy kissing the back of her neck and shoulders causing more moans by Ginny.

Priss sat up and pulled her shirt off and then tossed both out of the way on the sofa. She again began to kiss the back of Ginny, but at the same time rubbing her long stiff nipples across Ginny's back. Priss kept thinking how perfect it was. Ginny was naturally cold, and the cold skin felt beyond fantastic on her enlarged hard nipples.

Drew had worked his way down to Ginny's sensitive nipples and he feasted on them. Rolling them on his tongue, lightly pulling the one that was not in his mouth with his fingers. His rock-hard cock was wedged between her thighs and was sawing back and forth between Ginny's engorged lips.

Ginny was loving all the touching and tasting. It was everything she had hoped for. Four hands caressing her, two sets of lips kissing all over her body. But she would not veer from her desire, to have Drew take her last virginity.

"Please quit teasing, I am so ready right now. I am literally dripping on the towels you laid out. Please just put me on my knees and take my ass, please!" begged Ginny.

"No," responded Drew pausing to gain her reaction.

"What do you mean NO?" questioned Ginny, "I have been wearing this plug all day, getting myself so turned on, what do you mean NO?"

"The same thing I have been telling you for days, even weeks. We are not some kids on a prom date. We, the three of us, are going to share. But it will be done with you taking the lead." Drew stated calmly.

Ginny visibly relaxed.

"Turn over and look into Priss's eyes. I am going to play with your jewel for a bit," Drew stated.

Ginny turned over and looking into the loving eyes of Priss, and then they kissed. While they kissed, Priss's hand snaked around to Ginny's ass. Drews hands were already there. They both looked into each other's eyes over Ginny's shoulder and began to play with the plug buried deep in her ass. They spun it, tugged lightly on it, and pulled enough so it almost popped out.

All this attention was driving Ginny close to madness. Her moans were coming closer and closer. Drew finally reached around Ginny gliding to her pussy. Priss's hand was already there so Drew just put his hand intertwined with hers and they both played with Ginny's incredibly wet pussy.

Both were driving Ginny towards a huge orgasm when Drew and Priss both felt the presence of the third fae entity. A thin pink tendril of energy snaked out of Ginny and caressed the hands of Drew and Priss. The touching of all four caused Ginny to arch her back and cum. With Drews hand on the plug, it popped free causing her to arch a second time. Ginny collapsed on her back between the two lovers, unconscious.

The pink tendril wrapped around the intertwined hands of the two conscious lovers, glowed a much brighter pink, then slipped back inside its mother.

"Oh my, what have we created my boyo," Priss whispered.

'I assume my daughter is going to be a Succubae like you?" Drew questioned.

"Or something much more. I have no idea. I have never heard of anything like this before. "commented Priss in a bit of shock.

The two of them laid cuddling the prone Ginny between them just staring at each other and thinking about the ramification of the unborn fae.

In a short while she started to stir. "Wow, what the hell was that?" Ginny mumbled.

"That my dear, was one of your 'cum so hard I pass out' orgasms." Drew commented

"Oh no that was not. That had a whole different feel to it. Almost like sharing the same feeling with one of you at the same time and then an amazingly pleasant glow afterwards. It was sort of like one of those old movies where they had great sex then shared a cigarette later. Wow!"

"Just give me some wine to drink, or maybe a shot of whiskey and then I want you to get back to business, mister," Ginny finished.

"Yes dear." Drew acknowledged.

Drew helped her to sit up and then sip some wine from one of the communal glasses spread around.

She then laid back down and turned to Priss and said, "And, where were we?" with a giggle. Both women went right back to kissing and caressing.

Drew grabbed the lube and coconut oil and laid back behind Ginny and began to slowly caress her rosebud and add lube as his fingers slipped inside her nether hole. Her moans were again starting to build, and she began to shake and flutter with all the attention focused on her back door.

Drew took time to grease his cock with the coconut oil and when all was ready, he slid his cock between her legs and whispered in her ear.

"It's all up to you beautiful. I want you to reach behind you and grab my cock and place it where you want. I want you to push back that amazing ass of yours and take me inside you. Do it at your own speed. Take your time and tell me when you want me to start to move."

"Huh?" Ginny queried.

"I told you before that this is not about taking but sharing. Take your time and when you tell me, Ill take control, but for now I want you to control what you can take and decide what feels good." Drew replied

Ginny reached behind her to find the very slick cock of Drew. She rubbed the oiled cock in her hand for a moment then slid it down her body to find her opening. She shifted around a little. Priss shifting with her, until Ginny found the right angle. She pushed back and could feel the resistance of her anal ring. She pushed herself back again and felt the ring give way as Drews head slipped past.

There was a moment of pain but that subsided. She felt full in a different way. She pushed back taking a little more of his cock in her back door. She shifted her hand and found Drews thigh.

"I want all of you in me, please give me all of you, slowly" Ginny whispered.

Drew grabbed her hip and slowly slid into her until he was fully joined.

Ginny let out a breath and then looked at Priss and asked for a kiss. They kissed for a moment, Priss's hand flowing over Ginny to cress Drews face.

"Now lover, start to fuck me like I know you want to." Ginny begged.

And Drew started thrusting, not hard due the sideways position, but steady and deep. Drew watched as that cute bubble butt flexing, and jiggling with the impact of his hips.

Priss was on the other side kissing and sucking nipples.

Somewhere along the journey the third fae entity touched Drew again. This time it was a bit more unnerving. He could feel the tendrils caressing his cock. As he looked down, he could see the pink circling Ginny's rosebud.

Again, it was too much for Ginny and she cried out "I'm cumming"

Drew was at his end too. He came with her and emptied himself deep inside her.

***

He awoke still in the living room, still inside Ginny. They were covered in blankets. He noticed the fire had burnt itself out.

Priss was kneeling over him dressed in her Fae travel clothes. "I was going to let you sleep, but I know how pissy you get when I just up and disappear."

"Give me a second to get out and not wake her," he said to Priss meaning Ginny.

Drew slid from under the blankets and grabbed his shorts and shirt from the pile still on the sofa.

"Do you know when you will be back?"

"No idea, I'll be back for the birth, but that is 6 months from now. I will either send word or be back before then. This is whole thing is odd and has the mark of something momentous. I want to get ahead of it. I need to find friends to protect us and be on our side when the word gets out. It may mean I have to make nice with the fucking fairy princess queen. "Priss said with a unhappy look on her face. "Between you and your daughter there is power at work, and I want to find out what type." Priss paused

"Drew my boyo, stay safe and strong." Priss kissed him softly and then grabbed her red cloak from the coat rack. It seemed to float onto her and wrap itself around her body.

As she entered the adjacent archaic graveyard, she paused to look back at him, and he could swear the cloak was waving goodbye on its own.

She took another step and faded from view.

End of Chapter 5

12