North East Fae Ch. 06

Story Info
Drew's troubles grow as others judge his powers.
4.1k words
4.79
3.9k
2
1

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Chapter 6

***

He awoke still in the living room, still inside Ginny. They were covered in blankets and wrapped to snuggle and keep warm. He noticed the fire had burnt itself out and the only light came from the kitchen.

Priss was kneeling over him dressed in her Fae travel clothes. "I was going to let you sleep, but I know how pissy you get when I just up and disappear."

"Give me a second to get out and not wake her," he said to Priss meaning Ginny.

Drew slid from under the blankets and grabbed his shorts and shirt from the pile still on the sofa.

"Do you know when you will be back?" Drew asked.

"No idea, I'll be back for the birth, but that is 6 months from now. I will either send word or be back before then. This whole thing is odd and has the mark of something momentous. I want to get ahead of it. I need to find friends to protect us and be on our side when the word gets out. It may mean I have to make nice with the fucking fairy princess queen." Priss said with an unhappy look on her face. "Between you and your daughter, there is power at work, and I want to find out what type." Priss paused

"Drew, me boyo, stay safe and strong." Priss kissed him softly and then grabbed her red cloak from the coat rack. It seemed to float onto her and wrap itself around her body.

As she entered the adjacent archaic graveyard, she paused to look back at him, and he could swear the cloak was waving goodbye on its own.

She took another step and faded from view.

***

Ginny was heartbroken when she found out Priss had run off again on one of her many adventures. Drew assured her she would be back soon, and Ginny seemed to be calmed by Drew's promises. But he knew there were other forces helping keep Ginny calm, he could see the light pink glow of their daughter twirl around Ginny's neck.

Life settled back into a routine of sorts, well at last for a month.

Drew was wakened each morning by either his phone's alarm, Ginny's wet mouth sucking him off, or her mounting him and taking his cock deep inside her very wet warm pussy. She would ride him with abandon and he never failed to cum deep in her. She would go limp after her multiple orgasms, and he would leave her to sleep the morning away.

Drew would go off to work smiling and come home to an empty apartment. Ginny would finish up her bartending duties, come home, take a quick shower, and wake him with a soft kiss that would change into one of lusty desire. Then she would take him in her mouth, pussy or ass, to claim his cum.

There came the inevitable day when he came home to find her crying on the couch. She held the offending pregnancy device in her hand and could not speak.

The one statement that no man wants to hear finally came from her mouth, "We need to Talk!"

He held her close and said he knew. He whispered that Priss had told him weeks past, using her old-world female intuition. Drew told her he was thrilled she was the mother of his child. Ginny crawled in his lap and whispered her concern that she would become fat and he would not find her sexy and would not love her anymore. He chuckled and assured her her curves would always entice him and that he would always love her.

They made soft love that night.

Drew was surprised. He did not feel the intrusion into their love making that night by their daughter. He saw pink tendrils stroking her mother's face, but he could feel it was out of love not lust. He saw the calming effect created in Ginny and was grateful. They fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

After meeting and spilling the good news to all her friends, Ginny cut a deal with the bar owner and became the day manager. The tips sucked, but her hours were shorter, and she could be home with Drew during the evening.

Of course, this led to more sex. The more her daughter and belly grew, the more Ginny wanted Drews cum. Ginny was becoming obsessive about getting each drop and would lay with her head in his lap and suck and lick his softening cock after each of his explosive orgasms. Luckily, with Drews growing Fae powers, he could keep up with the increasing demand of both his lover and daughter.

Ginny was amazed at her own body. Her nipples grew larger and a deep purple. They became so sensitive that a breeze through the window when she was naked could bring her close to orgasm. Drew always spent extra time licking and sucking her breasts and she constantly came just from that. Her lower lips became continuously engorged, causing her leggings to rub her constantly ready clit through her panties.

Drew could not keep his hands away from her persistent camel toe. Even during movie night, his fingers would wander through the curves of her vulva showing in her sleep shorts or panties. All her articles of clothing seemed to get soaked just from him touching her. And once she started to lactate, she just gave up wearing a top at home and kept a towel nearby to wipe up the constant trickle. All this kept Drew in a constant erect state which caused Ginny to regularly be sucking or climbing into his lap to ride.

No one was complaining, but it meant lots more towels were washed each week.

Somewhere at the beginning of her eighth month, things seemed to level off for Ginny. While she seemed just slightly tired at times, her health grew and her desire for Drews cum and touch was satiated by the morning and a single night feeding.

Ginny started asking about baby names and Drew finally admitted that Priss had said they were going to have a daughter. Ginny seemed to take this as a fact but said if it did turn out to be a boy, she wanted to name it after both of their fathers, William.

So many girls' names were thrown out for discussion. Pricilla was quietly a 'no' from both parents. Ginny, coming from a strong Anglican background threw out biblical girls' names. Drew looked to the old country for names and they quickly settled on Sarah. Drew knew the meaning in Hebrew was 'princess' and in in Islam 'bringer of joy' so it seemed the perfect choice for their little one.

And so, life continued through the eighth month of their pregnancy. Calm enveloped their little abode.

***

Until the calm was shattered.

Drew was awoken from a deep sleep by loud arguing voices in the living room. He calmly disentangled from Ginny and went to investigate. His SIG 45 in his hand, he crept down the stairs until he recognized the very agitated voice of Priss. She was speaking in a language he did not understand but it had a very ancient feeling to it.

As he cleared the stairs and turned to the living room, he beheld quite the sight, surprisingly sexy, he would remember later. Priss, in her leather pants and leather vest holding back her substantial breasts, was squared off against a flying naked barbie doll with gossamer wings. He then noted a third woman in the room, leaning back against his desk trying to stay out of the argument between the other two women. She was a stunning green-eyed redhead, about 5 foot 6 in a schoolgirl outfit that would raise the dick of a dead man.

"Would you please lower your voices. I don't want to wake Ginny!" Drew said in a loud whisper. Drew locked his pistol open and set it on the end table.

Barbie spun on him and growled at him. She flew over to face him with only a foot between his nose and her little very erect nipples.

"Human, do not speak to me unless I address you!" Barbie stated in passable English with an old-world lilt.

He saw Priss make a move of her hands while the flying terror was focused on him.

"You are in my house and you will do as I say, or you can get out." Drew said much louder and with much more menace than he meant to. He looked back up the stairs hoping he did not wake Ginny.

Something in what he just said made the flying sex goddess freeze in the middle of her tantrum.

Priss just laughed, causing Barbie to fly back to her original position, squared off against her. Priss saw Drew's worried look up the stairs.

"It's OK, me Boyo, I've taken care of it. The noise cannot reach our Ginny. But your daughter is aware and interested in all the free magic floating around down here."

She then turned back to the flying menace, "He has called out the right of 'hearth and home," and then she said a name Drew did not think he could ever pronounce. "You have no rights here. You were not invited, and I do not care that you sit on the council.'

"You have made the accusation that this...this human has fairy blood. I have the right to find out if this blasphemy is true." the fairy spit out.

"Look you fucking little stuck up princess, I have the right to kick that little sparkly arse right out the front door and back through the gate in the cemetery." Priss warned.

"That's' Queen to you, you...succubae." stated the fairy queen, as she straightened out her miniature busty body trying to look larger, "And I will have my answers from this human!"

She spun in the air and crossed her arms and a bright white beam shot out and enveloped Drew.

In his own defense Drew had crossed his wrists in front of his face expecting fire and brimstone to burn him to the ground. He finally looked up to see the white energy splashing against his chest to no further harm.

The fairy queen floated with an open mouth and eyes wide and finally said, "That is Impossible!"

Drew looked to Priss and noted her astonishment as well. He looked to the other woman and saw that she had pulled out a wand but was also flabbergasted at the site before her.

All Drew could think of was, "enough of this Harry Potter shit.'" Drew became angry at the Fae bullshit happening in his own house. He stated one word "ENOUGH!" and then pushed back on the stream of white light with both his hands.

The white light transformed to blue and went the other direction at lighting speed. It struck and enveloped the fairy queen and sent her tumbling and careening into the back of his leather recliner. She squeaked and moaned and slid down the back of the seat to lay crumpled, twitching and moaning in the leather seat of his favorite recliner. The room was enveloped in a smell of cinnamon and flowers.

Drew saw movement from the beautiful redhead and reacted out in anger and fear. His left hand reached out and blue tendrils hit the redhead in her bountiful chest. They slammed her against the wall at the back of the desk. Drew closed his hand and raised his arm, the blue tendrils wrapped her in blue light and raised her off the desk.

Drew saw her eyes roll back and she began to moan. She twitched and continued to moan. Drew recognized someone trying to get his attention.

A new smell hit him at the same time. The smell, it was the smell of arousal. It made him hard in seconds. He then heard Priss's voice as he tried to pull himself from the amazing sexy smell...

"Drew! Drew damn you she is on our side, let her go. Damn it, let her go." Priss was yelling.

He finally felt a smack on the back of his head, that seemed to break the focus that had taken him over.

The blue tendrils vanished, and the lovely redhead slammed down a foot to land on her ass, only to slump on the desk. Her short plaid skirt was up around her waist and he could see moisture trickle through her ridiculously small black lace panties to pool on his desktop. She continued to twitch and lightly moan.

Drew shook his head and turned somewhat glassy eyed to Priss. She was staring at him with a mix of awe and wonderment. She guided him over to the loveseat and got him to sit facing his two antagonists across the room.

His head finally cleared enough to ask, "What the hell was all that?"

"I don't know me Boyo, but I am glad I was here to see it, or I would not have believed it," Priss said with a bit too much mirth for Drew.

"Did I hurt them?" he asked with true concern in his voice. "Did I kill the little one?" he asked genuinely concerned.

"No, me Boyo. They are fine or will be. And please do not call her 'little one" when she wakes. She is a proud one, that Queen sprite from hell, but also a powerful one. Not one I would normally recommend you tangle with, but Damn! mye Boyo, that was fun to watch."

"What did I do to them?" Drew asked as he watched first the fairy and then the redhead begin to wake and move.

"Well if I had to guess, I would say you just gave them the strongest, longest orgasms they have ever had or probably ever want to have again." Priss said and she began to laugh.

'Huh?" was the only thing that Drew could think to ask..

"Fuck you Priss, damn I am going to be sore for a week" said the redhead as she sat up on the desk and looked at the puddle of her own essence she had made on the desk. She reached down between her spread legs and ran her fingers through the puddle and then brought them to her lips.

Drew, even from across the room, could see light blue sparks coat her mouth when she tasted her own essence.

"Fuck" she said as her whole body shook with a small tremor. When the tremor stopped, she looked at Drew with unbridled lust.

"Since we have pretty much just had sex, my name is Glenda...and I am on your side by the way."

"I am sorry, I saw the wand and after the fairy princess shot at me, I was pretty much on autopilot." Drew stated and another voice was heard

"Queen, damn you. I am a queen,' stated the fairy laying on her side on the seat of Drews leather recliner, looking at him through half closed eyes.

Drew stated a quick "my apologies." and bowed his head from his seated position.

The room continued to reek of a weird combination of cinnamon, flowers, and the strong essence of the redhead Glenda.

He then continued with the beautiful redhead, "so not to presume, but you had a wand, so you are a witch?"

"Aye," she said with a light Irish lilt after another deep breath, "and so are you, or at least partially a witch. But damn that was something quite different." She said with a slight smile.

Priss stepped in and decided to take charge, "Ok all, let's call a bit of a truce. Do we all agree?"

The queen growled again, but with the raising of an eyebrow by Priss, the Queen said "yes, yes, yes, lets try this a bit more calmly."

***

They all gathered at the small dining table. The view from the window of the small kitchen dining area was a small cove of the Chesapeake. The sun was just starting to rise, and the yellow glow spread across the water.

Drew, not knowing what else to do, started to make breakfast. Glenda was watching him with an untamed lustful look.

"So, this untrained savant knocks a fairy queen on her arse and picks me up with his magic, like I am some rag doll. The magic he used was sexual causing her queenship and myself to lose control by orgasm. And now the whole place smells like a demented whore house?" Glenda started to almost salivate looking at Drew. "And he cooks too?"

Drew was getting very embarrassed being the center of attention, and he started to blush due to Glenda's lustful look.

The Queen decided to speak and add her own concerns "To try and keep this whole debacle clear, not only has this human very strong untrained fairy powers, but he has a child coming that may surpass him?"

Priss had taken the chair by the wall and turned it sideways to keep an eye on all participants. "Yes, and she is extremely inquisitive. That is her now seeking out the magic that was just thrown around."

All the magic members at the table turned to look where Priss was pointing. There, coming down the ceiling at the stairs was a pink tendril, just peeking around the corner of the kitchen.

"By the gods," stated the Queen and launched herself out of the chair. The pink tendril shot back around the corner and up the stairs.

"Now, now, little one, I am not upset, just surprised." the Queen stated softy and maternally to the pink extension of Drew's daughter, "Please come back down so we can meet. I promise not to be scary again."

Slowly the pink fingers of the tendril came back down and touched the hand of the Queen. The pink energy traced the Queen and then found her wings and began to trace them also.

The queen shuddered in flight, and then bowed and allowed the tendrils to go back to the place of watching. She slowly moved back to the table with a look of contemplation, "I have never quite felt anything like that. It is a pure type of sexual magic. I assume she has been feeding off you and your familiar?"

"Her name is Ginny and she is much more than a 'familiar' to me," stated Drew.

"Aww, yes I forget you are very new to this. No offence meant," stated the Queen.

"None taken. We need to do something before Ginny wakes up and finds a fairy and super sexy schoolgirl sitting in our kitchen." Drew commented.

Priss, not waiting for a round of questions, decided to fill in the blanks. "Drew's Ginny, the mother of the wonder child, does not know of the Fae and we wish to keep it that way, for now." Priss paused and then continued, "So your majesty if you could please be human size and dressed like what you would consider being a poor human."

The next second the Queen was sitting there looking like a huge busted version of a 50's mom. Priss did a double take, looked like she was going to say something, then stopped and turned to Glenda.

'Now, as for our Glenda the 'good witch', lose the slut clothes and go clean up the mess you made on the desk. The smell is still distracting from the next room," Priss said and then snapped her fingers.

Drew was going to comment about the 'good witch' comment, but Glenda beat him to it.

"Aye, fuck Priss, will you please lay off the whole 'Good Witch' shit. So, I fuck a starving playwright named Glen a hundred years ago. So, I was such an amazing fuck that he writes me into the damn story and then they make a fucking movie about it...Will you let it go please?"

"Never, you're a shameless tart. It is and will always be, the best fun to tweak your nipples over your one lover that remembered you." Priss replied and smiled.

"Fuck you, at least I don't kill..." Glenda started to reply.

"Stop please," Drew jumped in, "While I do want to hear more about that story... later, can we get settled down here? I think I hear Ginny moving upstairs. She will be looking for me to feed and visitors will be quite the surprise."

Priss had noticed that the pink tendrils had withdrawn.

Glenda grabbed her wand off the table and drew it down her body. The clothing was immediately changed to skintight jeans and a blouse that showed off her more proportionate curves but did not scream 'fuck me'.

"There. Am I presentable?" Glenda said standing, spinning around and shaking her ass in Drews direction.

"May I feed too? I am still all wet and ready from that...whatever it was, you did to us." Glenda requested.

"Yes, you are very presentable, thank you" responded Drew, not responding to the rest of the question.

"Drew are you there?" could be heard from a voice from the top of the stairs.

"Yes baby, we have company, so throw something on and come down please."

"Is Priss back?" the disembodied voice asked with much more excitement.

"Aye darling, come down and meet my friends," Priss replied.

There was an uplifting squeak of happiness and the door closing. Running could be heard from above the living room.

***

Ginny waddled down the stairs as quickly as she safely could. She immediately went to Priss and with a quick chaste kiss on her lips, wrapped herself around the tall beautiful woman. Ginny in leggings and a black top looked like she had swallowed a basketball. The baby ball sat low on her hips, already fallen, and looking like the baby was getting ready to enter the world.

"I am so happy you are back. I've missed you so much" Ginny whispered into Priss's chest.

"Awe, I've missed you too little one. Let me introduce to my friends," Priss whispered back

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12